Screwed in the Forest

Story Info
Amy walking through the forest was accosted.
1.8k words
3.76
45k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

Amy was hurrying home from her summer job at Starbucks's. It was a warm and gloomy day in Spartanburg, SC. Her parent's home wasn't far from her job, but there was an intervening forest of spruce, hemlock, and fir which she generally walked around. The trees in the small forest were not tall, but dense and lacked an understory except for a few sprouts of pine trees. Walking through this patch of evergreens was difficult and much like looking at Christmas trees at the farmer's market except for the type and density.

Nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened at this location, but she still got the chills thinking about entering the canopy of evergreens. She had always hated this tiny group of trees unless she was playing with her family or friends, but that was years ago when she was in middle school. Now she was a rising senior at Wofford, College.

Her first step into the trees landed on a loose limb. It snapped with a cracking sound which startled a covey of quail, and they flushed with a loud clapping of wings. Surprised by the birds, she uttered a shriek. She was embarrassed by being scared.

Before going further into the compact foliage, she twisted her long black hair into a bun and because her work shirt was too tight, she shifted her ample breast. Ducking between two spruce trees she stumbled into a giant spider web. "Damn," she said removing the material of the web from her face, hair, and chest. She stopped about midway through the trees because she heard a noise. She smiled when a cottontail ran away from her. Stepping out of the last few trees, she heard a sound behind her. Turning she saw nothing, but unexpectedly she was pushed from behind and sprawled in the pine needle covered ground.

The wind was knocked out of her, and before she could yell, a hand covered her mouth, and two legs straddled her body. She tried to push him off, but he was too sturdy and forceful.

"Don't make a sound," a male voice said. Something was wrapped around her mouth and face. He pulled her hands behind her back and tied them with what felt life a leather belt.

She struggled but to no avail. She was picked up by the top of her shirt, her belt and pushed back into the pines. As she stumbled and pushed along, she felt the pain from her fall, and his hand in the middle of her back. After a short distance, they came to an opening in the trees and she saw a Kaminer camping stove, a backpack, and a sleeping bag. Her eyes widened at the sight of the sleeping bag resting on a tall pile of pine needles. She was going to be raped.

He pushed her into a spruce tree and held his body against hers.

Amy felt his erection through his pants and her slacks. She felt a chill in her core. The needles of the Spruce hurt, and the erection poking into her bottom was scary. Her shirt was tugged from her slacks. She tried to move, but he pushed her harder into the tree. Her top was freed, pushed above her bra strap, and the bra was unfastened. She tried to scream but couldn't.

Thumbs slipped between her hips, panties, and slacks and he pulled them to her knees. A breeze blew across her moist twat causing her to shiver.

She tried to widen her legs, but he held them in place.

He kept her firmly against the tree, dropped and pulled her panties and slacks over her shoes. With an arm around her neck, he unbuttoned her blouse. "Are you a virgin?"

Amy hesitated before she nodded her head up and down.

He laughed softly. "That's what I thought."

As she struggled to maintain her balance, he untied her hands, pulled her blouse and bra down her arms. She was completely naked.

She tried to grab him to tear his eyes out, but he was too fast.

He pulled her arms and hands above her head tying them tight.

Amy was struggling to breath because of her exertion and the rag over her mouth.

He noticed her struggling to breath. The cloth was removed and a smaller strip of the material was placed between her lips and teeth. He relaxed, "Now, I've got you where I want you."

Backing her into open space, he stood her in place by spreading her legs with his and cupped her breasts. Gently. "Wow, you have a fabulous set."

He held her with one hand and softly rubbed her tits, but didn't touch her nipples. "They're not only bulky but are soft and smooth."

She struggled to free, herself, but it was no use. His hands fondling her breasts actually felt good. She shivered. She was bent at her waist until her pendulous boobs were hanging straight down.

His hands held her breasts feeling their heft, then he brushed his palms over her sensitive teats.

Thrills of arousal rushed through her, but she stifled a sigh of pleasure. Over and over her nubs were aroused, and she liked it. She tried to twist away but failed.

He squeezed one tit firmly and the fingers of the other hand walked back and forth over her black jungle of hair. She felt a restlessness of his fingers moving over her bush. She rose to an upright position, but he grabbed her around the stomach and continued massaging the outside of her labia lips. His fingers moving back and forth across her slit felt so good she almost collapsed.

He pulled her to the sleeping bag and laid her face down.

It reeked of sweat. She almost vomited.

The male placed more pine straw under the sleeping bag raising her butt higher in the air. "You have a great ass." He spread her legs.

She was helpless with her hands tied above her head, her butt pushed toward the sky, and her legs widespread opening her for what was to come.

He kissed the cheeks of her bottom, before inserting a finger into her cunt.

Wiggling from side to side and up and down intensified the sensations his finger caused in her. Her awareness of her arousal due to his enticing her teats, the pleasing of her outer lips, and his finger stimulating the walls of her cunt came over her. She felt the contractions of her sex organs increasing in intensity and coming more rapidly. Oh god, I'm going to have an orgasm.

He moved his thumb from between her legs to her clit.

She writhed in pleasure as her contradictions became convulsions, and she climaxed. Her body reacted to his thumb massaging her sweet button She groaned around the cloth in her mouth.

"You like that do you?" He asked as he loosened the gag.

Amy breathed freely, gasping for air. She felt hands lifting her from the bag and a hard, wet cock entered her entrance and beyond. "Oh, god you're so big."

"Relax honey and enjoy."

She felt her vertical walls separating and collapsing as he slowly drilled her. She moaned with pleasure each time he hit deep in her tube. She was in rapture as the long, thick staff continued to plunge in and out. She was a slave to his efforts.

He stopped, laid heavy on her, and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand." He lifted her higher and stroked her until he thought she was close to an orgasm, then he stopped. Laying her down and rolling then to their sides he clasped a breast and rammed her till she acted as though she was about to climax, but he stopped. He moved them to the other side and hammered her. He slowed and stopped when he was about to come. Back on her stomach, he reached under her, grabbed her tits, and plunged back and forth into her.

Amy's excitement was just below the summit of an orgasm. She was amazed at his stamina. She felt him intensify his speed of movement, and her contractions became faster and move intensified. A feeling of joy raised from her core, and she shuddered and moaned as she climaxed. She'd never had such a fantastic orgasm.,

He picked her up with his arms around her stomach, swung her legs forward keeping her impaled, and sat down on the highest pile of hay. Taking her by the breasts, he said, "Grab your ankles and hump me."

Unsure what to do, Amy awkwardly moved up and down his shaft.

Using his hands on her ass, he guided her until she was pumping his rod as though it was a practiced art. She climaxed with a groan. Her breasts and nipples were being fondled and she climaxed again. As she began to settle down, he pulled them back with his finger caressing her clit. She moaned in delight as she was overwhelmed by her contractions.

They lay still for a while.

"Aren't you ever going to come. I've never had a cock in me for this long."

"Not in this position." He rolled onto his back with her skewered and straddling him. His hands and mouth were on her teats hanging in his face. He licked, he nipped, he sucked and banged his cock into her with abandon.

The double sensations caused her to erupt on top of him.

When she relaxed, he said, "Now fuck me!" With his hands holding hers, he guided her up and down on his engorged rod.

Again and again she climaxed. "Oh, you're good, so big, so good!"

It was dark and see couldn't see his face. "Who are you?" She asked searching for a way to see him.

"I'm the man claiming your pussy. I've got enough money for a motel room. I'll pick you up after work tomorrow and we can fuck in comfort," he stated as a matter of fact.

"You haven't come yet, and I don't know what you look like."

"I know what you look like with and without clothes." He stood with his cock lodged deep within her and laid her on her back. "I'm going to give it to you now, but before that I'm going to untie your hands. Put your arms around my neck and take what I'm going to give you."

She placed her arms about his neck spreading her legs wide.

He kissed her passionately, and with his tongue, and rammed his piston into her cylinder as fast and hard as a Formula One race car.

She climaxed time after time and had an explosive orgasm when he poured his seed into her after a large number of hard thrusts. She didn't know her lover was black until he kissed her.

She looked forward to an afternoon in a motel bed with him tomorrow.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers