Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
576 Followers

"You were always so pretty and high and mighty, and now... I told you not to mess around with your father, but you wouldn't listen. Anyway, you've got seven more days to get your lessons straight, you poor thing!" And she continued laughing.

Dad escorted Mom out of the room, and I thought we were all going downstairs, but as soon as Mom was out of the door, Dad closed it behind her and grinned at me. "Only seven days!"

"Dad! No!" I really had to protest. "Give me a couple of hours, please. It hurts too fucking much!"

"Two hours??? I get only seven days with you, my dear..."

"I'll be here as long as you want, Daddy," I pleaded, but I could sense that my objection was slipping. "More than a week. For free. Just let me get over the - "

I never got to complete the sentence. Dad tackled me, his mouth on me before I could utter another word...

And in spite of all the pain, I never enjoyed a session more than I did with Daddy then. So much so that I forgot to tell him that I was off birth-control.

Oh, well! It's been a month now, and Mom still thinks I am doing this for money. Not anymore, though, once I tell her she's getting a promotion. Wonder what she's gonna say when I drop the bombshell tonight?

PS : Dad knows. That's why my pussy hurts so much...

jaybee
jaybee
576 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories