Screwing My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you would say that, Bhabhi." I couldn't help smiling with inner pride. It was the first time I would have felt her soft body since that earth-shattering day when I began fantasizing about her. The blood rushed down between my legs, fattening my cock even further, my heart was thumping madly and her eyes shone brightly as I placed my hand on her fleshy tummy and started to move it around.

The touch on her tummy was enough, and I felt my head swim with lust, my dick bobbing about as I touched her tummy. Feeling the softness of her skin against my fingers, I moved up and then squeezed it. Feeling the softness and pushing my hand in on the cushiony belly. Her stomach was slightly rounded, plump and smooth as well as silky. I was enjoying this and wanting to see how far I could go before she stopped me.

My hands were shaking with excitement, "Ohhh Bhabhi, it's so smooth and soft, and you are so abundant, so big, so luscious," I gushed in disbelief.

"Oh, just my tummy? Do I not have a beautiful body?" said my Bhabhi with a smile. "You're the more gorgeous woman I know. You are one hell of a desirable woman, you know..." I stopped myself from finishing, afraid it might not actually be what I thought it was and ruin it and made her feel bad, but said in my heart, "and if you want, I'm here to prove it to you."

"What?" I snapped my head as she heard my voice, she laughed at that. "It's just you are the hottest woman I have ever seen. Oh, that sounded bad." I quieted down whatever it was that was having me saying such awkward things to her.

"No, I've never thought of myself as being attractive. You're just kidding me. I am a dark, no good fat old woman," she said, stuttering a little. She didn't seem uncomfortable, but just a little surprised, but the manner in which she said it encouraged me.

I looked up at her and saw a look in her eyes that was saying, please do something else. "Look at my face. Do I look like I'm kidding?" It was all the encouragement that I needed. "You don't know how very attractive your sexy belly is for me." With the excitement, I couldn't really hold back as my hands explored her soft swelling tiers of her big tummy I would slide my hands occasionally down just above her crotch, making her sigh in anticipation. She wasn't objecting. She wasn't pulling away. She did nothing to stop me.

Slowly, my fingers ran down her pelvis, over the shallow dip that was her slit. She wetted her lips lustily with a sneaking tongue. My fingers began to stroke her slit, through her cloth material. She silently implored me not to do it and leave the place where my hand was. She didn't answer but reached and took my hands in hers, and asked, "That day when I was feeding my baby. Why were you staring me?"

It was so out of the blue I didn't know what to say at first... I ran through a few things quickly in my head wondering how much shit I was going to get into. Then I remembered how she had responded. So I told the truth. "Because you are gorgeous and you have beautiful breasts."

She blushed such a deep red I had to smile; my comments had hit the right mark. The expression on her face said she understood but she said, "Excuse me? Did I hear you correctly?" she demanded. "Where do you get off speaking to me like that?"

"Maybe I misjudged you, Bhabhi. If I did, I apologize. It's just that I've had this crush on you from my childhood." I glanced at her breast then back to her, her eyes were dark and dangerous. She smiled back at me, letting her desire for me show in her eyes, saying, "do you think you're no longer a kid?"

With that glance, that moment I knew that she and I were going to be full-fledged lovers before I left her house that afternoon. I saw more than passion and strength in her eyes. Her lusty eyes gave me more courage and I moved my hand back to her naval and started to lightly massage it with a slow gentle motion. When she did not resist I worked my way down to firmly from her naval to the lower part of her tummy and I felt the knot of her shilwar. I slowly crossed it and my hand found her slit once more. Although my movements were a surprise to her, her body had reacted involuntarily and she thrust her thighs upward in anticipation. She looked straight into my eyes but she didn't say anything.

Her face was red with excitement and lust. She didn't move from me nor did she ask me to stop but after a moment she blurted, "What are you doing? Oh, I am sorry, I don't know why I behaved so...so..." she gasped with a shock and jerked up but I was prepared for this, so I hugged her closer preventing her getting up and turned her face toward me and planted a soft kiss right on her juicy lips.

Her lips were half parted and her breathing had become faster. My own breathing had become rather heavy with anticipation. I decided it was high time to take the initiative because in most cases, even a sexually aroused female wants the male to take the lead. I was both excited and nervous. What would be her reaction? I realized that I had taken a big gamble. Flirting is one thing but I had forced the issue. I had escalated it to a higher level. Did I do the right thing? After all, it was so exciting flirting with that woman. Had I ruined even that?

As nervous as I was, however, I was still hopeful. Deep down I believed I had made the right move. Every instinct in my body had told me that she would be receptive to this. "It's okay, don't worry." I said, in a very embarrassed way. I looked at her quickly, but then my hand went back to her thighs.

She half-heartedly resisted saying, "We shouldn't be doing this," she said, but she didn't seem upset.

Abruptly she pulled back for a moment, "I'm sorry Zahoor I didn't mean it. Zahoor, I really should not and I don't know if..."

I didn't reply. "Get off," she said, trying to pull away but failing. I didn't remove my hand from her thighs. I was patting her thighs softly. She looked up sharply, "Listen. You shouldn't have done what you're doing. Be careful, don't bite off more than you can chew."

"I think I am in love with you Bhabhi. You know I'm very attracted to you don't you Bhabhi? I can see it in your eyes." "Zahoor," she protested, "you know this is wrong. It is kind of funny but wrong. I'm a married woman, and besides, I'm much older than you."

"You're a lovely lady Bhabhi, and your age doesn't matter, you seem so much younger. Please...I know you're married but nothing that feels this good could possibly be wrong. This incredible attraction we have for each other. You feel it too, don't you? Bhabhi, you are the most extraordinary woman I have ever seen in my life," I continued. "I've always been so drawn to you. It's not just a physical attraction either. I love you. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since the day I've seen you feeding the baby. I thought that all those looks, all those accidental touches meant that you felt something of what I did, please just follow your instincts and let this happen."

Her arm pressed against mine, and her head dropped gently down onto my shoulder. She was breathing deeply. I felt like I was on the first few hesitant steps to a new and very different heaven, and it felt great. She closed her eyes and nodded. "I do. I mean, I don't know, I feel the same way, I always thought you were a good looking boy and I would like to help you realize your dreams, I want to but we can't." As she said this Shaista Bhabhi avoided eye contact with me and her voice was trembling.

Hearing this my hopes were slowly starting to fade and I asked her, "Then why are you sitting here, holding me?" "Because I can't help myself." She looked up at me; her large black eyes were filled with a simple, pure, unashamed desire for sex with me. "I will stop if you want me to," I whispered.

She blushed and her cheeks turned almost red in color. "I don't know, but this is dangerous," she said, her voice was shaking. She was breathing heavily. It was obvious that she was extremely excited. She gave me a little peck on the cheek to confirm that she was not angry about what I had done, but that I shouldn't go further. Her cheeks were now a rosy pink and her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"I know, but I want you, and I also know that you want me to make love to you. Bhabhi, it was you who gave me the courage to touch you, I would not have had the courage to touch you but you invited me to sit so close to you, so please don't blame me for it. I want to assure you not to worry because I wouldn't tell anyone about this. You do want me don't you?" I said lightly tracing circles across her qameez.

"No, please" she growled in protest but did not push my hand away this time. "Yes! You're right, I want you too, but I am afraid, I have never done it with any other man besides my husband," she said with a confused look on her face.

And then, suddenly, she moved closer and embraced me tightly; she hugged me. My face was buried in the crook of the neck smelling her jasmine scented oily hair. She cupped my face in both her hands and planted her lips on mine. With an initial light brush our lips touched. Barely an instant later and we were fully embraced in a deep and utterly intoxicating first kiss.

She continued to hold my face in both hands cupping them lovingly, looked into my eyes while she whispered conspiratorially and softly, "I have always wanted you, but had never found enough courage to express it." We pressed into each other, the kiss growing more intense with every second. My eyes were closed now, my entire world focused on the sensation of Shaista's kiss. She parted my lips with her tongue, thrusting it into my mouth with urgency. I kissed her back with equal fervor.

Both of us were inflamed with passion and held on to each other, as if for life itself. Our lips curled around each other and tiny sounds escaped at intervals from our moist mouths. Our bodies shifted, I moved toward her, pressing her into the back of couch. I could now easily feel the soft roundness of her perfect breasts pushed up as they were against my body. I held her full frame against my body; my other hand began to roam over her body.

"I can't believe I am doing this. There is just something about you that I trust. I don't know why." Shaista Bhabi whispered. I don't know what came in her mind, as she seemed restless. All she could whisper was a feeble, "But..." as our lips met. Gently, warmly our lips touched, our arms clapsing each other. "No but..." I whispered back.

Bhabhi gasped, "I am your brother's wife. I feel guilty, we should not be doing this!" "What happened Bhabhi, I know and I love your husband, but I also know you need me and I need you now, You were a woman then and you are a woman now, we are doing nothing wrong, just two lonely souls seeking solace in each other." I sighed, whispering into her ear, nuzzling her neck as I started to frantically want that woman and any justification would do.

I kissed her again deeply, a passionate kiss that had been missing in our lives for so long, yet one that we craved. Deeper we kissed as our mouths opened. Her lips accepting my kiss while my hands glided upon her back. I pulled her into me, our bodies melting. Her tongue shyly peeked out to meet the tip of my tongue. Lovingly we kissed, our tongues twisting together. She giggled as we broke our embrace, "You're so naughty,"

Her eyes drifted shut, and her breathing became strained as my hands roamed over her body. I held her firm boobs in my palms and started rubbing them gently. She placed her hand on my erection; while I was tenderly squeezing her boobs and she began slowly rubbing up and down my cock, which made me drove, crazy and nearly made me pass out. Neither of us said anything. The only sounds were the heavy breathing that both of us were trying to mask. Naturally I was very nervous, but I think it was more excitement than anything. I was massaging her breasts, touching her rock hard nipples with my hands. I laid her down on the sofa and lay on top of her. Her legs opened and I found my cock between her thighs. I slid my hands up her back, slipping past her waist to her shoulders. All the while, I was grinding my cock against her pussy, dry-fucking her through our shilwars. In ecstasy I closed my mouth on her breast, through all those layers of clothes, and bit down firmly but not painfully on the mound of flesh.

She was moving against me, pressing her crotch against my erection. She was moaning in breathless anticipation. I couldn't believe it, but my cock got even harder. She couldn't stand it anymore and tongued my mouth with frenzy. She put her arms around me and opened her mouth, inviting me to deepen the kiss. Her kiss was soft, gentle, probing. It was so inviting, I felt her pulling me closer, wanting to be enveloped by the kiss. I kissed her back with the same force.

Cupping her breasts in my hands, I slowly heaved them and rotated them in my palms like you do while buying fruits in a shop. I squeezed until she moaned with pleasure. We broke for breath and looked at each other in marvel. We broke the kiss, but not the contact. She kissed my cheek, around to my ear and gently bit my ear lobe, moved down to let her lips caress my neck. She continued to kiss my face and neck, nipping the flesh lightly with her teeth. Her hands involuntarily reached to my cock and tightened in clasp over the middle of my raging cock I leaned toward her ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck you now," daring her to respond. She reluctantly let go of my cock and I withdrew my hand from her breasts. I gasped as my cock was poking her soft belly like a pistol.

"Shhh! Zahoor, not here", she whispered surreptitiously.

"Then where?" I whispered back. "In my bedroom. Let's go to the bedroom. But you just have to leave by 4 pm, the children come home at 4.30 pm." She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. I followed her like an eager puppy. When we entered the bedroom she closed the door behind us. She was glancing around as if leering eyes were watching our every move. We stood in middle of the room, I took a step back and looked at her from top to bottom. I embraced her again, tenderly. We did not say a word as we clung together, our bodies molding as one.

Her face was buried into my shoulder as she felt our combined lust pull us together. Slowly we peeled off of each other and looked deeply into the other's eyes. Her eyes were so full of lust I thought. Her eyes seemed to penetrate deeply into my soul as I met her gaze. We kissed passionately, squeezing each other tightly. Our tongues locked together, attacking each other while each of us groaned with excitement. Our bodies were on fire. I reached down with both hands and for the first time I squeezed that magnificent ass, the ass that had been the object of my intense sexual desire for several years. Then we broke the embrace, she walked to the bed and sat on the bed, pulling me towards her until I was standing face to face with her.

"Bhabhi! I want you. Let give me your body the pleasure it has craved. Let me do you the way your husband can never imagine of doing with you," I said and grabbed her head in my hands. She lay back and invited me to join her in the bed. I climbed in and lay down beside her, took her in my arms and kissed her like I would never let her go and never wanted to! Once again we embraced and she threw her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss. "Why don't you pull down your shilwar Bhabhi?" She unknotted her shilwar, lifted up her bum and slowly eased down her shilwar over legs and past her ankles.

The magnificent cunt of my Bhabhi came to my view. What a sight it was. The most wonderful sight ever, her black bushy pussy with her cunt lips peeking out from behind her dark pubic hair. It was the most erotic vision I had ever seen in my life. My mouth flew open at the site and I gasped. My eyes were filled with a sense of wonder, I couldn't believe what was happening and feared that I would wake up at any moment from a dream so excruciatingly beautiful that it could not last. I felt my stomach lurch with desire. My hand reached to her cunt and I rubbed it and cupped her full pouting pubic mound. I couldn't really cover it completely with one palm, it was so full and large. Bhabhi shook in passion.

My chest was thumping, my cock was twitching like crazy, and she reached down to my shilwar and put her hand on me. She gave a sharp tug to the string of my shilwar and I helped her slide my shilwar off; it fell down to my ankles with a swish. My cock was now freed, as I'd not worn any underwear. I looked up at Shaista Bhabhi, my head swimming. She was looking at my cock as though admiring it, or was it my imagination? Her hand slid down onto my belly, and in an instant her fingers were wrapped around my hardness, which was pointing upwards to the sky.

She held it very lightly, not squeezing at all. Her thumb was flat against the end knob, which was very moist, and her fingers entirely around its length. She began expertly teasing my cock. She stroked the length of it then massaged the head. She began giving me a full hand job. Her hand was slow and deliberate. My testicles were screaming for release. My cock expanded in her firm caress. Looking up at me she said with a sweet smile, "You have got a big one," with loving hands she continued to caress my cock up and down. Simultaneously I slowly moved my hands behind her back to unzip her qameez. Suddenly she pushed me away. "Don't Zahoor, don't remove it. We don't have time. It takes time to dress up again," she whispered.

"No, Bhabhi I want it to see" I said. She pulled her qameez with her bra to her neck exposing to my amazed downward gaze those ripe, full, voluptuous, and marvelous breasts. My eyes instantly locked onto her exquisitely shaped breasts, very natural with wonderfully pointed tips ending with erect nipples a tiny nipples pointing up towards my face. They were, needless to say, everything I had every fantasized about. Firm, round, awesome, perfectly formed. Her breasts were big and for large breasts they were not too saggy. In fact they were magnificent.

The nipples were about half an inch in width, but poked out almost three quarters of an inch. I was amazed that I had never noticed them before now. These felt so good, better than any girl of my age I felt up or seen, these were mature and plump. They were beautiful and begging to be kissed. The areolas were light brown and the nipples were even darker, almost brown. Her nipples were quite big compared to the size of her boobs.

I began to use both my hands on her breasts, first squeezing and fondling, then focusing on her stiffening nipples. I placed a thumb and forefinger on each side of both nipples, and began to brush them back and forth. As they hardened, I began to pluck them, and flick just the tips of my fingers against the tips of her nipples.

"Did you miss these?" she asked. "Bhabhi, you know your boobs are awesome, so beautiful!" I replied. I continued, "They feel so good, can I lick them?" I asked.

Without hesitation, Bhabhi placed a hand over my head and drew my head up towards a breast, saying, "Yes! You can do whatever, take them, they are for you, I have always wanted to give these to you, but had never found enough courage to go through with it," Shaista said, full of lust and raised her breasts up, offering her nipples for me to savor. She then pulled me to her, burying my face between her breasts. She held the back of my head, guiding my mouth between her aroused nipples. "Suck my nipple, go on, it's all right, take it into your mouth and suck it for me," Without hesitation, she guided my mouth, and my lips closed around the nipple of the breast of Shaista Bhabhi, my sweet sister-in-law. I began working my mouth down to her tits and flicked my tongue around her nipples, pinching them lightly with my teeth. Hesitantly, I sucked her nipple, pressing my tongue flat against it, feeling its rubbery texture, tasting a hint of salt on her flesh.