Screwing Our Way Across Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

We got the tour coach a few blocks away and really did enjoy it. The guide spoke both French and English and gave a little story about whatever we were passing in one language or the other and then followed up with the other language before we got too far past the sight.

We spotted a few places that sounded interesting but I thought I'd get the input from the concierge at the hotel about them the next day.

That night wasn't much different than most of the other nights we spent together except we did try a few different positions. Trish had never been fucked while up on her hands and knees and she fell in love with that position once she had. I positioned my cock in line with her puffy pussy lips and before I even touched them with the head of my cock she was pushing herself back to me. It didn't take much and I was in to the hilt and she was moaning in ecstasy. I put one hand on each of her hips and pulled her to me as I was driving my cock into her and it didn't take either of us very long before we were each having our orgasms. Damn, her tight, almost virgin, pussy really does a fabulous job of grabbing my cock. I dare not mention that to Amy for fear of a creating a very jealous and rebellious sister.

Rather than fuck Amy I thought I would use my mouth on her. She had been lying on the bed watching Trish and I reached over and pushed her flat. As soon as I had her on her back I slipped a hand down and parted her legs and then let my fingers slide up inside of her feeling for her clit. The second I touched it she let out a groan and threw one arm up over her face and the other down to let her hand grab the back of my head. I used the fingers folded tent fashion to fuck her with for a few seconds while I moved myself down to get my face in line with her soft sweet pussy lips. As soon as I had my tongue moving around the outside of her pussy she began to throw her ass up to me. I quickly slid my hands under her ass grabbing her hips from the underside and pulled them to my face as I buried my face in her pussy while letting my tongue search out her clit.

It didn't take long before she was beginning the screech she lets out just before she comes. I motioned for Trish to get her face up there and she planted a huge kiss on her to shut her up. Amy had her orgasm but didn't seem to want to stop Trish's kiss. The two of them just lay there with their arms intertwined and giving each other deep soul kisses. The sisters are getting to know each other better every day!!!

With all the walking and fucking we enjoyed that day sleep came very easily.

We woke around nine and by the time we got ready to go out for breakfast it was damn near eleven. Shortly before we left the room I noticed Trish was sitting over near the window and from the way her back was heaving I knew she was in tears. I made a questioning motion to Amy who just gave me a shrug. Oh shit, what the hell is wrong now.

I went over and sat beside her and put one arm around her shoulders and asked the obvious question, "Honey, what's wrong?"

She turned and threw her arms around my neck and put her face on my shoulder and broke out in a full-fledged trying jag.

"What's the problem Trish?"

"Oh Nick, I am so sorry about last night after we got off the cruise boat and my stupid remark to you after that bimbo made her move on us. I think I have fallen in love with you and to hear her try to steal you away tore me up. I know that you didn't do anything at all to encourage her and you put her down nicely but I was just upset and I worried about it all night."

"Trish, stop and think about it. If I had any interest at all in those gals would I be here now? I don't think so. I care about both of you more than I can even talk about and no bimbos are going to come between us. That's a promise."

That seemed to settle her down for she brought her mouth up to mine and kissed me deeply.

I just couldn't let it go that easily. Big mouth me just had to say something smart ass like, "Now if they both had bigger tits than you two I might have had a different response to them."

Oh shit, that started Trish crying all over again. This time it was Amy, who calmed her down by saying,

"Trish, we both may love him but he really can be a pain in the ass quite often. Maybe we ought to look for another guy. What do you think?" I noticed her give Trish a sharp poke in the ribs as she was saying that and Trish took the hint. "Yeah, maybe you are right. The next time we ought to look for one with a decent sized cock." She said as she held her arm out to me with her fist facing me with her index finger raised. She then wagged that finger from side to side while saying, Na, na, na, na, na, na as if it was then her turn to come out with a smart ass remark.

I couldn't help but laugh and Amy did as well. That whole little episode was good because it cleared the air about what had happened the previous day.

Today the basilica of Sacre-Coeur was on the agenda. It is a little ways out of the center of Paris but that was OK since it is on probably the highest spot in the whole area and that makes for some extraordinary views of the entire city. The interior is almost completely covered with exquisite mosaics and other beautiful artwork so we were in for a treat.

We took the Metro (Paris's fantastic subway system) to the bottom of the hill the basilica is on and then saw a very depressing sight. Stairs and more stairs. It looked to us as if we had one humongous hill to climb and we would be dragging by the time we got up there. We had just started the climb with Amy leading the way followed by me and Trish three or four steps behind when out of the blue we heard Trish.

"You would have thought they would have put in some kind of fucking elevator rather than force people to climb these God damn stairs."

Ooops, I looked up and guess who was coming down the steps right at us ... a group of two priests and three nuns. No problem, one of the priests spoke English and said, "You are right girls. And they did put a way to get up to the top without having to climb these dreaded stairs. Come and permit me to show you." After Trish's profane outburst we followed as if we were sheep. Just a short ways off to the side at the bottom of the hill there it was .... The Montmarte funicular railway made up of two small side by side cars and for a very small fee takes passengers up and down the hill. Voila, we were saved. We thanked the priest and neither of us mentioned Trish's profanity.

The views of the city were truly spectacular and we did enjoy the artistic decorations inside as well.

We were walking out of the basilica when Amy said that she was feeling bad and needed to sit. We went back inside and she sat on one of the pews.

"Nick, I feel terrible. I don't know what the hell is the matter with me but I know I am going to heave my cookies in a few minutes."

"Honey, if that's the case we ought to get you outside and near a trash bin. I did see some benches out there by the edge of the hill. We'll give it a little time and see if you don't improve. If not we'll get you to the nearest hospital and let them decide what's wrong."

Well, to make a long story short she got progressively worse and it wasn't long before she was doubled over with pain. I got the address of the best hospital from one of the basilica priests and the three of us jumped in a cab and made a fast run to the emergency room.

An hour later we got the diagnosis. My lovely Amy is pregnant. She is only a little over a month along but the doctors were worried that having pains this early in a pregnancy isn't very good and could result in the loss of the baby. They recommended that she take it easy right there for a few days and that we ought to seriously consider canceling the rest of our vacation and head for home where she will find it easier to just rest for the next month or two. Well how about that!

We went back to the hotel and had her rest on the sofa in the room and just watch TV even though we didn't understand a word of what we were watching. We finally got an English speaking channel and that gave us a little relief.

She was heartbroken for ruining our trip but Trish and I made her put that out of her mind. I called the airline and the best flight arrangements I was able to get didn't leave Charles de Gaulle airport until the morning after the following day. There was an international financial conference going on in the city and the flights in and out of the city were packed. Not a real problem but Trish and I would do our best to keep her calm.

Then it was time for the obvious conversation. How did the pregnancy happen? She was on birth control pills ever since the day after we met months ago; or at least she was supposed to be.

"Damnit it to hell. I ran out of the pills a month and a half ago and it was two days before I got the prescription refilled. It must have happened then."

"Amy, stop worrying about that stuff. You have a lot more important things to think about; like the wedding."

She almost flew off the sofa and leaped on me. "You mean you will marry me?"

"But of course, you don't think I am going to trust you to raise our kid by yourself?" I joked. "Of course I am going to marry you, that is if you will have me."

"Have you? I would die if you weren't going to be the major part of my life. I fell in love with you months ago and my love for you has gotten stronger by the day."

So that is the end of our vacation but not our lives. Amy wasn't the perfect passenger on our flight home in that she was running to the rest room every hour or so to toss her cookies but we made it home OK. The wedding went off without a hitch and Amy is doing better with the pregnancy. Trish is living with us and there is a little bit of awkwardness when it comes to sex. The doctor recommended that she stay away from intercourse until the baby is born so Trish feels that she has to take over that responsibility. It's working OK but I do everything I can to prevent the situation from being thrown in Amy's face.

I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers