Screwing The Swindler's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy kept her horny desires in-check for the next week, maybe a little longer. She even had sex with her Husband and though she pretended she enjoyed it she couldn't help but compare the two minutes she'd just spent riding her husband's pencil-thin cock to the five-to-ten minutes (she estimated) Eric had spent raping her. As far as being able to make her cum; while her husband may be a good provider and Father for their children, as a lover he was about as inept at knowing her body as he had been at picking an investment strategy. Amy laid there naked in bed and listened as he drifted-off to sleep. Deep-down she knew what she had to do.

A couple of days later, in the middle of the day when Amy knew her husband was safely away at work, her children and Eric's children were at school and her chatty neighbors were busy with their own lives Amy again found herself walking down the street towards Eric's townhouse. This time though instead of a bulky hooded sweatshirt concealing a gun she wore a long coat which went-down to her stocking-clad calf's.

Eric sat at his kitchen table which he had converted into his home office for the next couple of months going-over the plans for a new type of landing gear the team he led was in-charge of designing and producing. Then he heard a knock on his door.

Eric was naturally suspicious, especially with all of the people looking for his sister. With everyone from the media to nosy neighbors poking around he wasn't willing to take any chances. He pulled his Glock .45 semi-automatic hand gun from his bag and walked towards his front door.

Amy stood at the door. She couldn't hear any sounds behind the door. Had Eric left when she wasn't watching his house? She started to feel embarrassed but just as she was getting ready to turn around and return to her house she saw the drapes next to the door rustle then heard the door un-locking. A moment later Eric was standing in front of her with a serious expression on his face.

"Why are you here?" Eric demanded.

"I wanted to see you." Amy said quietly.

"Do you still think that I have your money? Because I don't." Eric stated flatly.

"No, that's not it. Can I come inside?" Amy asked.

"Can I trust you?" Eric asked.

"You can frisk me if you'd like." Amy said, then she opened the long coat she was wearing.

Amy stood there in Eric's doorway wearing a garter belt coupled with a pair of pink satin panties and matching sheer bra. Amy stepped inside and Eric closed the door behind her.

There were no words spoken between the two; they both knew what was going to happen. The door had barely closed behind her and Amy was on her knees, Eric's cock quickly growing in her mouth. Whatever it took to feel an Orgasm again Amy was willing to do it.

And orgasm she did! If she thought Eric had been un-inhibited that first time in his garage now he really was letting her have it! She was flat on her back, Eric on top of her fucking her like there was no tormorrow. There was no love, no concern for Amy's comfort and she loved that! She laid there, one leg falling-off the sofa and another pinned to the back of the sofa.

Amy soon felt that feeling growing deep within her core again. This time though she moaed as her body heaved under it's lover. That was all the encourgment Eric needed as his thrusts became more urgent just before a tidal wave of cum once again washed-down the walls of Amy's thirsty womb.

From that day on Amy and Eric got together every few days to fuck. So as not to arouse any suspicions they always changed where they met. Sometimes she went to Eric's place, sometimes he'd come to hers, other times they might meet in the back of a parking lot or at a Motel a couple of miles away. Her favorite place though was in the back of her SUV in an empty portion of a park near where their kids went to school. For the first time in her life she was craving sex, it was all she could think about! The closest her husband came to figuring-out what was going-on was when he asked why she had changed the sheets on their bed mid-week. Amy quickly made-up a story about one of her children throwing-up on them earlier in the day and her needing to change the bed. Her Husband seemed satisfied with that answer which Amy was thankful for not wanting to tell him that less than an hour before he got home she had been on her knees on the bed with Eric's cock mercilessly slamming into her waiting pussy from behind.

Chapter 3

She wasn't sure if it was because she now had someone in her life which actually showed an interest in her or if it was all the fucking she and Eric were doing but Amy had noticed that she had quickly grown to being in the best shape of her life! All of her clothes fit her better and she'd even bought some newer outfits which really showed-off her new shape. So in the spring when it was time to buy a new swimsuit Amy, for the first time in her life, was excited to go shopping.

Despite her new shape she still couldn't bring herself to buying a bikini; she just didn't feel decent being at a pool with her children while wearing one however she soon found a sleek one-piece which gave her a chance to show-off her more than ample cleavage and featured a very generous cut on her ass. It was black which made it look sexier than any other swimsuit Amy had ever worn before. There was a social event coming-up at the neighborhood swimming pool in a week and Amy couldn't wait to show-off her new swimsuit to all the other Mom's but most of all she couldn't wait to show it to Eric.

Amy never mentioned the new swimsuit to Eric, though she did make sure that he would be bringing his Niece and Nephew to the event.

A week later Amy selfishly enjoyed the slack-jawed looks she got from the other Mom's when she emerged from a changing room at the pool. She pretended not to notice but in reality she was loving every minute of it, though looking around she still didn't see Eric.

A few minutes later, while Amy was sitting at a table chatting with the other Mom's she saw Eric's black BMW pull into the small parking lot in front of the pool.

Amy of course had to act like she still hated him in front of the other Mom's. While he was escorting his Niece and Nephew through the front gate to the pool Amy made a crack to her tablemates about his out-of-style swim trunks but in reality she was wishing that was looking at those same swim trunks wadded-up in the back of her Honda Pilot.

Eric made his way over to the table where Amy was sitting and said a quick hello to Amy and the other Mom's. He tried to keep his eyes in his head as he gave a Amy a quick once-over then grinned and walked-over to a an empty lounge chair and pulled-out a book, though every time Amy made a move she could feel Eric's eye's following her.

A little while later Amy joined her children in the pool, splashing and swimming with them for a few minutes before climbing a ladder out of the pool as seductively as she could muster. Amy walked over to her lounge chair and wasn't surprised to see a new text message from Eric. It read,

"We need to fuck."

Amy grinned then looked-up from her phone at Eric, sitting across the pool from her was watching her carefully over the edge of the book he had in his lap. She typed a quick reply,

"Can't. There's no place here to sneak-off too without getting noticed."

Eric replied,

"I want to fuck you in that swimsuit!"

Amy laughed then typed back,

"I have a friend with a pool in her backyard. She is away right now, I'm picking-up her mail. Want to meet me there tomorrow?"

Eric looked-up from his phone at Amy across the pool and gave her a quick wink.

Chapter 4

Amy pulled into the driveway of her friend's house. As soon as she got out of her SUV she saw Eric walking towards her. The two shared a quick embrace then as Amy was un-locking the door to the house she asked,

"Where did you park?"

"At a shopping center around the corner. I figured it would be too obvious if both of our cars were parked at the same house in the middle of the day." Eric replied. "So where is that swimsuit you were taunting me with yesterday?" Eric asked.

As soon as the pair walked into the house Amy nochantly lifted her sweatshirt relvealing the suit. Then she turned and seductively removed the Nylon pants she was wearing.

"I like this better and better!" Eric exclaimed.

Amy pulled her lover close then said, "I've always wanted to have sex in the water. The pool is heated. Care to join me outside?"

Amy playfully waited in the water as Eric un-dressed on the back patio then proudly walked over to the edge of the pool and jumped-in.

The two played like two little kids at first, splashing each other and attempting to grab each other but then the two embraced and Amy could feel Eric's hard cock pushing hard against the thin piece of Nylon covering her pussy.

Eric relased the straps on Amy's swimsuit top, allowing her tits to pop out of the top of her swimsuit – The pair laughed at the way her tits bobbed in the water. Amy pulled Eric's boxers-off with her feet then pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside.

Eric wasted no time in grabbing Amy and pulling her close. Eric rolled Amy onto her back so she was floating then glidded her to a shallower portion of the pool. Then while Amy floated on her back Eric slowly worked his stiff cock into her waiting pussy. He then increased his motions until he was fucking her harder then Amy had ever expeircned before. Amy loved the feeling of floating free in the water, only her legs wrapped around Eric's waist and his hands holding her close to his midsection kept her from floating away. Amy came a couple of minutes later. When she did, she ducked her head under the water and shouted her climax into the water. She popped her head back-up a moment later and now felt Eric pumping his seed deep into her pussy.

The two sat on the steps of the pool, still mostly submerged while they caughte their breath and relaxed. A moment later though Amy went red with embarasement when she saw Eric's cum floating-out of her pussy and into the water. Eric though just laughed it off saying,

"Look, now it's self-cleaning!" Eric laughed. Amy loved the light-hearted way her lover laughed such things off.

Chapter 5

Eric and Amy's torrid affair continued throughout the school year, always hooking-up for an hour or so every couple of days at a variety of locations.

For the first time in her life Amy was feeling like a vital, sexual being. She'd lost a lot of weight which caused the love handles near her mid-section to evaporate. She felt healthier, her hair was shinier. Many of the other Mom's in the neighborhood asked what she was doing different and she'd always just smile and shrug.

A week before school ended Amy had to leave home for a week to tend to her Sister who had been in a car accident in the next state. When she returned she found Eric's house was empty. A couple of the neighbors said he had packed-up his niece and nephew and said he was moving back home to Seattle; his intention had always been to just allow his Sister's children to finish-out the school year so they would not have to change homes, states and school's mid-year. Amy had known this but had also hoped that maybe he'd stay or that maybe she'd even run-off with him. Amy was more depressed then she had ever been before in her life.

Until a few days later when a letter addressed to her arrived in the mail. It read,

"Amy,

I will never forget the time we spent together. I have never been much for good-bye's so I figured it easier to leave the way I did. I am sorry if you're feelings are hurt, please know that in-time those will pass. On the next page there is an account number for an off-shore bank account in the Bahamas. Any accountant should be able to provide you access to that account. I think you will be quite pleased with what you will find there.

Eric"

The next day Amy went to an accountant and provided the account number. After a few minutes the accountant gave her a print-out of what was in the account and asked where she wanted to transfer it. In the account was every cent that she and her husband had lost in Jim and Michelle's investment scam, plus $500 which in a separate note to Amy, Eric explained was so Amy's husband could get himself "a real gun."

12