Screwing Those Sexy Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers

Penny took her attentions from her twin to me with a lustful groan. She was kneeling right in front of me. She fondled my balls with delicate fingers, ran her tongue up my shaft. I removed my own hand, luxuriated in her manipulations as both her hands went to work, then her mouth.

As her twin sister blew me, Caroline watched on like she was in a trance. It blew my mind -- this innocent wallflower slowly letting go, brazenly exposing her full, spectacular body. And, as she watched the sex play begin, she absent-mindedly masturbated with both hands -- one each side of her slit, stroking her pussy lips rhythmically, sliding up and down her crack, squeezing her clit, gaping her dripping hole open on each downward push. Her cunt was raw and hungry; this girl's sexual frustrations were taking over the moment; her face was even more beautiful in its lustful anger.

Then I was clambering to my knees as Penny gasped her need and presented her firm shapely ass to me doggy-style, that smooth wet pussy presented to be filled.

I obliged with near-uncontrolled thrusts. She all but howled and gasped her orgasm, fingering her clit and groping my balls as they slammed against her cunt.

All the while I feasted my eyes on Caroline's now intense frigging -- she was rubbing her pussy at speed as I fucked her twin; her juices were sloshing out audibly. It just made my own buzz even wilder.

Penny was in a state of real party-girl fuck-frenzy. Put it this way -- I could see why she was so popular. She loved being fucked and liked to tell you so as she bucked on your cock. I was having the time of my life.

Caroline was flapping about on the couch as her sister talked filthy, cumming hard, I believe although with her stifled grunts and moans she was pretty quiet by comparison.

Then she played her joker, or wildcard; however you like to put it. As Penny was cursing and swearing and demanding I cum 'right up her tight little pussy' because she was on the pill, and my cock was fairly pistoning in and out of her hot little box and I was considering doing just that, Caroline suddenly stood right up and made towards me.

She wasted no ceremony -- she straddled over her twin who was on all fours in front of me and staggered her way right up to my face. I had that amazing pussy a tongue-lashing away. Her musk was sweet and incredible. She held my hair gently and then pushed her sopping bush and dripping cunny right onto my face.

I ate like a fucking African refugee in MacDonalds at happy hour.

It spoiled my rhythm. Penny slipped off my coke, complaining.

I was what Caroline wanted. She pushed me back onto the stool, and before I could say a damn word, that pussy was off my face and climbing aboard my rock-solid cock. What a feeling. I still get it now; her heat, her big tits and solid nipples pressing thorough my t-shirt, her bush mingling with mine, soaking my balls with her juices. And the sounds -- her hot, heavy breathing, the whispered obscenities she voiced under her breath as the squelching and squishing of her sopping cunt filled the room.

I looked past her at one point, saw Penny in a bit of shock it must be said, watching on avidly. Not shocked enough to stop herself from attacking her own pie with two rigid fingers pumping in and out as her clit got a good frigging too. She came and came, just as she had on my cock, as her twin sister with the heavenly voluptuous form and heavenly nature ground and bounced and heaved on my dick, coming and coming and telling me so in the sweetest voice.

As I groped and nibbled those fabulous tits and slapped her ass to drive her even wilder I realised I wasn't going to hold out for much longer. The awesome buzz you get that carries you into and through these sort of sexual situations without the immediate desire to shoot, was fading. I was going to blow, and in no gentle manner. I did the gentlemanly thing -- told Caroline she was about to receive an explosion of considerable proportions.

To my anguish, I felt the cool air replace her furnace of a cunt. Then her gorgeous mouth engulfed my bursting dick. Hands grabbed at my shaft and balls -- both twins scrabbling to make me come. Caroline's amazing mouth and lips did the trick -- I began to buck; she read the signal, jerked my shaft, lapped at my cock. And Penny, rolling my tightening nuts in her fingers, barged her sister to lick my bulbous cockhead. I blew like never before, hitting Penny's cheek. She squealed. Caroline laughed, gave a great groan of her own pleasure, lapped again at my cock as I blew another string of white cum; I think she wanted her first taste.

Then she leaned back, still jerking me, as Penny used her mouth on me. Caroline spread her legs wide in her crouch position, looking right into my eyes.

"Look at me as you cum," she sighed. No worries there; I was eating up the sight of her cunt: she spread her lips with her free hand, sloshed fingers in and out of her gaping wide hole, circled her clit furiously, and came hard again, letting go of my twitching cock and slumping to the floor with a sigh.

Penny finished me off, almost sucking the life out -- I got so sensitive around my cock I had to get her to stop.

When we recovered after they'd lain around delightfully naked for a few minutes and I'd feasted my eyes one last time, it was hugs all round, although Caroline was embarrassed; I could tell. She slunk off to my sister's bedroom before Penny, who gave me her number and promised further fun before I headed back to college if I wanted.

That didn't happen, but there was more surprising fun some months later. I'll get that last time I encountered those fine twins down in writing soon.

Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers
12