Screwing with History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are boys... What are you, twins? "

Millie was the same elderly waitress in a grey beehive. Nothing had changed, Because nothing had yet to change. I looked up at Millie.

"Yes. Identical. Almost."

"Right down to the same meal. I have two nieces who are identical twins. They're inseparable. You boys look pretty close yourselves."

"Oh yes, we are." His foot traveled up and down my calf under the table. I was getting hard. Younger Jack paid for both of us, and we left.

He got a room for us at a tiny motel in Stantonville, almost 40 miles from the college. The area was crawling with tourists in summer and fall, but tonight it was nearly deserted. Perfect. The innkeeper asked us the twin question as well. We humored him with a yes, and went out to our room. The air was damp and chilly as we crossed the parking lot. Jack got his night bag out of the car.

"You packed a night bag?"

"A little one." he said, smiling.

"Thanks again for paying. I left all my money twenty years from now."

"I'm sure you'll pay me back." His hand slipped around my waist and we kissed, deep and wet. Little fireworks went off behind my eyes and I tasted that caramel again.

The key turned in the lock. The room was tiny, rustic, with twin beds like Lucy and Ricky would share. The blue and pink neon of the motel sign illuminated the cozy little space. We left the lamp off and shut the door.

We stared at each other from about three feet apart in the neon darkness. The blue and pink light etched a lavender streak across his cheekbone. His head was slightly down, his gaze slightly up, in a manner of seductive surrender. Our breath was in sync. Even our heartbeats were in sync. He reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair. We were now inches apart. Our gazes locked. "Jack!" We both uttered the name, at the same time. I grabbed a handful of his hair and our lips opened upon each other. Shoes, socks, pants were suddenly on the floor. He moaned into my mouth as our hands groped each other. Our nipples brushed against each other. Our erections probed against our smooth stomachs. The world started to spin. And then I hear my shirt rip. Jack, in a fit of passion, had torn my shirt half off.

I planted my palm on his chest, and, panting, said:

"Slow it down. Slow it down. Breathe in..." My yoga teaching was coming into play. The energy was in danger of burning out too quickly. "Jack, we want to make this laaaast. Take it slow. You ever heard of tantra?"

"What's that?"

I slowly lifted his shirt off, revealing his tight smooth body. I almost lost control. He folded his arms back and up, like wings, over his head as the shirt came away and fell to our feet. His eyes were half closed, his breath was choppy and slow. I tried to explain.

"Tantra the art of harnessing the energy of sex, of love, and channeling it into something wonderful. If controlled, it can be a powerful force."

He was naked, save for his tiny black briefs. He kept his arms in the air, in total surrender. Keeping his eyes closed, he brought one hand to his face. And caressed his chin. I stepped back. He was putting on a show for me. Tantra was a big challenge at this moment, I was rock hard, and using all my restraint to stand and watch. Jack was getting it! He was in a tantric trance with himself. He reached into his small night bag, and opened a bottle of baby oil. He slowly applied it onto his shoulders, his chest, his stomach. I convulsed. Wherever he touched his exquisite body, I felt it on mine! Ghost fingers electrified my nipples, my navel, my hips, my thighs, my waist. I watched, captivated, as my 19 year old reflection made perfect love to himself, and to me, with phantom twin touch. I twitched and gasped. And then his hand traveled down to his -!!!

My knees gave out, and I nearly screamed. He opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he said innocently.

"Whatever you're doing, don't stop... I feel everything you're doing!"

"Is that tantra?" He said, lightly teasing his cock.

I quivered, it took me a few seconds to get the words out. "Yes! Better than tantra."

He stepped towards me and pulled my underwear down. He kneeled and kissed his way up my right leg. I straightened my spine and threw my head back. His hands sculpted their way up my calf, my knee, my thigh, right to my hip. My hands grabbed his scalp. His lips traveled across my lower belly, teasing the tip of my cock, sending me into another spasm. He paused.

"Mmmmmm. Nice tattoo."

His fingers played lightly along the small lightning bolt inked into my left hip.

"So I'm going to get some tattoos in the future", he said almost girlishly, with a coy grin on his face. "When do I get them?"

I looked down at my younger self... "I can't give away the whole future. That would be like... cheating. It needs to be a mystery... At least some of it".

"I really like that one", said younger me. He leaned in and ran his tongue along the small spider inked into my right thigh. His warm tongue sent goosebumps down both my legs. I wanted to do the same to him. Find that sweet spot. Make him shiver.

I pulled him up by his hair so we were standing face to face. Hip to hip. Our erections touched. I placed my hand on his heart. His smooth glistening chest rose and fell. For almost a full minute, we said nothing... just speaking to each other with our eyes. My living reflection. The temperature seemed to rise even further in that stillness. "You're a good student", I said to my younger self. "And I think I'm falling in love."

I leaned in and kissed him on his mouth. Our tongues met. Our naked skin burned. He knew it was my turn. I slowly descended, on bent knees. My mouth kissed its way down his neck, past the hickey from this morning. And now, naked flesh. Places I had never been before. I licked his (my) collarbone. I traveled down to his (my) nipples. I gently bit the right one, then the left one. My own nipples responded to what I was doing to him. A closed circuit of doppleganger sex. I kneeled before him, and my lips tickled their way along his ribs, along his sides. I sculpted the slope of his hips and buttocks with my fingers. He gasped as I nibbled the flesh just outside his left hip bone. I started to kiss harder. I sucked that sweet spot on my younger self, raising another small welt. He cried out my name. And I took him into my mouth.

I could use the analogy "it was like tasting myself", but it wasn't an analogy. I really was tasting myself. And it was hot and delicious. He rocked his hips into me as I licked and slurped his enormous cock. A trickle of pre-cum fell across my tongue. "Jack!" he cried out again and he tugged at my hair. History was falling apart like a house of cards.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I grabbed his hair and pulled him against me. Whatever he was doing, it was inspired, it was art. Up until now, I hadn't even kissed a girl. I'd had couple of crushes, but I was too shy to ever act on it. Everyone else was losing their virginity around me. I began to wonder if I would ever find the right one... or just die a virgin. I never thought it would turn out like this... I raised my arms into the air just as he pressed his fingers into the cleft of my ass. I let out a groan. My knees startled to buckle. I fell quaking to the floor. My older self climbed on top of me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was succumbing to animal desire now. His body lay spread and sweating on the floor beneath me. My doppleganger. My twin. My boyfriend. We wrestled, our bodies writhing as one. My mouth nibbled the smooth slippery contours of his waist, his round ass, his long muscular legs. His (my) skin tasted of salt and cream. We ended up in a 69 position on the floor, a sprawled tangle of oiled limbs. I tasted secret parts of me I could have never reached. And I wanted no one else. Ever again.

When we broke from another thirty second kiss, I said to my younger self, "I know you're a virgin."

He smiled back. "Of course you do."

"I know when you're supposed to lose it, and who you lose it to... it's next year, and she's - "

Younger me put his fingers on my lips, as if to shush me. "Don't tell me." He leaned back in, our mouths only inches apart. "Maybe we could alter history.... tonight."

A hot shiver went up my spine. I became instantly hard. Again. Here I was, completely naked, in bed with my 19 year old self. We had fallen deeply in love. And I was about to take... my.. own... virginity.

Younger me rolled out from under me, a feat made easier by our smooth sweaty skin. He reached onto the bedside table and opened the bottle of baby oil. Spreading it generously down his supple torso, he shot me a mischievious glance.

"So when do I come out?" He rolled over onto his belly and handed me the bottle.

"Soon, my Jack. Sooner than I ever did."

He raised his perfect ass into the air. My hands were upon it in an instant. I slicked his backside down with oil. His hips gyrated slowly to a rhythm that belonged only to us. And then I squirted the oil right onto his spine. He rounded his back, letting the baby oil flow over his tailbone, and between his cheeks. Then he arched again, presenting himself to me. I placed both my hands on the sides of his waiting ass. Goosebumps appeared along his back, and he let out a small mewl. And I leaned in. My erection slid against the cleft between his cheeks.

He whimpered and shuddered. I pressed my hardness against his opening. It was yielded only slightly. He squirmed right to left, trying to open up a little more.

"I'm really tight. No one's ever been inside me before." I pressed a little harder. His smooth anus began to dilate. "Of course you know that... you're me - Unnnghhh!"

His body surrendered. I slid right in. All the way. It was silky smooth and white hot inside him. My younger self clenched, tightening his grip on my now enormous erection. I was fucking myself! Jack was grabbing the edge of the rug for traction and thrusting back against me. I grabbed him around the waist, and held on while he bucked and gasped. The muscles along his back flexed and glistened. The muscles inside him tensed and massaged me with tenderness strength and dexterity. Fireworks danced before my eyes. I pulled out half way. "Yes Yes Yes!" he cried out as I slammed back into him, deeper this time. It was all I could do to fend of the orgasm.

Younger Jack reached back, grabbed my left wrist and guided my hand to his sex. It was rock hard and enormous. Thoughts of him deep inside of me made me shudder.

"I love you! Don't ever leave me Jack!" My 19 year old self writhed and twisted beneath me. His sinuous body seemed to be scooping me in deeper. The ecstasy was torture. I started pumping him faster, while I stroked his swollen cock. Sweat from my face dripped onto his back, and blended with his sweat. I leaned in and licked it off. Sweat from both of me lingered on my tongue.

Our hearts beat as one, in rhythm with my thrusts. Our glimmering identical bodies undulated in a timeless love dance for what seemed like 20 minutes. I kept my orgasm at bay. And of course, so did he. My younger self's virginity hung by a thread. His sweet perfect bottom held onto my cock with a molten grip. Every time I drove myself into him, I could feel his future changing, his brain re-wiring, his sexuality shifting. As we hovered in that shimmering twilight of ecstasy, my thoughts shifted to my intention. I was taking my virginity. But why? To teach him? To guide him? To improve his life? Yes... and no. There was no way to predict the outcome of such a momentous shift in my destiny. I was doing it for myself. To quench a burning thirst, with little regard for the future of this beautiful innocent creature. I was playing with the fabric of the universe, and there was no way back. Unless, I pulled out.

He was screaming into the blanket now. Our hips were fused with passion. I could still let him go, and let his virginity take its natural course. I had to pull out. Just pull out, and all would return to normal. But my body would not obey. The more I tried to stop, the faster my hips moved. It was like being on a runaway locomotive, only I WAS the locomotive. I loved him too much to save him. The fuse was lit. All I could do was let my body take over, as both of me passed the point of no return. The orgasm began in my fingertips and toes, and slowly surged up my limbs. Jack beneath me was feeling the same electric surge. As I gazed deliriously down at my own sweat-drenched back, I heard a voice inside me saying: "A virgin no more. A virgin... no... more...."

Sparks started to fill my field of vision. I took one last look at my tender 19 year old ass, and I drew back, held my breath for an instant, and exploded. We screamed as one, my geyser of white hot lust penetrating him to his core. My newly de-virginized self was convulsing and choking. His own semen squirted forth like a cannon. Our orgasm enveloped us like a self immolation. I couldn't tell our screams apart.

A torrid afterglow filled the room. We were still entwined. We lay in a wordless daze. Jack, still beneath me, reached back and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Stay. Stay in me forever." I held him tightly. Out of passion, but also because the room was starting to spin. His voice was husky. "You fit me perfectly."

I had changed everything. Whole decades of experiences and relationships were vanishing from my memory, because I had diverted the mighty river of time. Vertigo swept my senses. I was falling. Jack's young smooth body was solid beneath me, and I held onto him like a lifeboat in a swirling sea.

"Where are you going?" He looked around at me, concerned.

"Stay. Stay with me."

I opened my mouth to answer him, but nothing came out. I was mute. A faint white noise filled my ears. The more I tried to speak, the more my brain locked up. The room began to darken. The white noise was deafening now. The world around me was dissolving, like sand. Jack looked at me like I was miles away. "Don't go Jack!" he yelled to me. "There's so much more!" I screamed back in silence. His warm blue green eyes were the last thing I saw. And then the darkness and static closed around me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sunlight broke through my curtains and invaded my slumber. My sheets were soaked. My god what time was it? It felt like afternoon. The clock stared back at me, blinking at 7:15am. I would have plenty of time for breakfast before going to class. Wow. What a dream! I could still taste his kisses. This older incarnation of me still lingered in my dorm room. His mature, guiding touch still warmed my skin. His scent was still in the air, even though his phantom presence was quickly fading into dream memory. My subconscious had seduced me. I rose to face the new day.

Still naked, I stretched before my window, looking out on the melting snow. My concerns and fears were melting along with it. Like some distant echo, I could almost hear my future. Decisions I had yet to make, actions I had yet to accomplish, mistakes I had yet to commit -- were falling away like dust. Even though I couldn't clearly define it, my self purpose was realigning, like a puzzle falling into place.

The library, the diner, the motel... all were remarkable artifacts of my vivid imagination. And Jack, that older wiser Jack -- who, although he never existed, realigned my internal compass and gave me strength and happiness beyond my years. And -- what a lover! I looked down at my naked body, and caressed all the places where my tattoos would soon be. I would be a yoga teacher one day, That sounded so exotic!

I looked back at the wall mirror. We smiled to each other. And I thanked my subconscious for sending me such a wonderful gift from beyond.