Scripted Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His release met her release. The day's frustration and anger drifted away on waves of orgasm. Their mingled fluids drained out from Eleanor's skunky snatch as she collapsed on top of him, breathing hard.

At last, the older woman rolled off the programmer, and he refocused on the other pair in the room.

Mark was sitting back in a chair, his arms outstretched and resting on a desk behind him. At his feet knelt the young Olivia, pleasing his giant penis with her mouth. Andrew was behind them, so he couldn't see the action, but he had an excellent line on Olivia's dripping pussy. Her labia were slightly spread and a small pool of cum had formed on the floor between her knees. Andrew's dick stirred anew.

Mark saw the direction of Andrew's gaze and idly gestured for the smaller man to take his pleasure. Wasting no time, Andrew got to his feet and positioned himself above and behind the intern. He once again took the young woman by the waist and slowly brought the head of his penis to her dripping entrance. Olivia felt him at her gates and turned her head slightly to see him. As Mark's great penis pushed in and out of her cheek, she dipped her eyelashes at Andrew in silent assent.

Andrew plunged into her tight box, his sopping balls slapping her pussy. Olivia turned her head back towards the master, but Mark held her hair aside so that Andrew could still watch her work her magic. On some level it pained Andrew to see her used so, by two men, without the slightest hint of enjoyment.

He reached around her body to play with one of her hot hard nipples. That got her attention. She moaned in her throat, around the big man's cock. Andrew reached his other hand down to her clit. Olivia rocked firmly back against his thrusting dick. Though he was awkwardly positioned, Andrew kept his hands at work on her back, her breasts, her buttocks. Mark picked up on her mounting excitement and played with her hair, her ears and her face, all while keeping up the pace of his face-fucking.

Before long, the young woman was quivering with excitement. Her breath was ragged, and her cock-sucking desperate. Andrew was not ready to cum again so soon after taking Olivia's boss, but he did work up his pace. He pressed as deeply into the Olivia's tight vagina as he could, and she pressed back onto him. At last, he felt her shudder and moan. She relaxed onto Andrew's cock just as Mark pulled her mouth firmly down over his spurting dick. Olivia struggled to keep his sperm in her mouth, but much of it dribbled down the side of Mark's drooping shaft.

The chief executive left as unceremoniously as he had arrived. Andrew sprawled on a chair, looking down on the still kneeling woman as she regained her breath.

At long last, Olivia turned her head to him with a mischievous glint in her eye. She stood and walked towards him, nipples at attention and cum dripping down the inside of her thighs. The intern straddled the programmer, sank onto his still-hard penis and kissed him full on the mouth...

12