Scrubs: Sweet Bajingo

Story Info
Elliot is the most neurotic intern ever.
8.4k words
4.73
35.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers

Every year a new batch of interns arrived at Sacred Heart hospital, men, women, white, black, Asian, fat, thin and even thinner. Some came from wealthy families, some dirt poor with barely a nickel. Some were great at theory, but with the bedside manner of a serial killer, others were all charm and smarm, but with the medical skills of a drunken sailor. They'd been to the best Medical Schools in the country or to ones hardly known outside their own state. They had shaved their heads or wore bandannas or had some weird spiky thing going which they thought was great and everyone else thought needed brushing. And each year they'd rely on Carla Espinosa and her nurses to keep their proverbial chestnuts out of the fire.

The Latino nurse sat at reception watching the first batch come in. First, a surgeon with a tendency to high-five and a habit of pointing down at his crotch in a manner which suggested he was compensating, followed by a nervous looking doctor who was sure to kill all the patients who were assigned to him. Then came a doctor who'd overdosed on gel, Carla watched vaguely interested as he placed a penny in the door - that was sure to get the janitor riled. Immediately he was followed by a black surgeon, whom Carla would, in another world, have thought was handsome, but in this one was so obviously gay for wire haired doc.

"Hello," Nurse Roberts lowered her glasses to look over the top of the frames, "Flustered blonde doctor at ten o'clock."

Keeping her chin rested on her hand Carla swung her head in the direction indicated by her friend. She was right, the newcomer was flustered, rushing in late, blowing the bangs away from her face and glancing around hoping that no-one could see that one of her heels had chosen this moment to get stuck in the door's trench. Yeah, this one was a walking bundle of insecurities wrapped in a bubble wrap of bimboness. She was also cute, something Nurse Roberts also noticed as she gave Carla a knowing look, "She's just your type."

"Please," replied Carla with exaggerated politeness, "That one's cheerleader territory."

"As I said, just your type," Nurse Roberts said dryly. Carla gave a small scowl, she had known Laverne Roberts for close to eight years and her friend was right, the new blonde intern was exactly the type Carla went for - sexy, hot and totally clueless. Carla continued to look at the young woman, struggling to pull out her heel without falling over. Sighing she got up from her seat, ignoring Laverne's smirk and stepped from behind the desk; it was hardly her fault she liked pretty blondes who needed mothering, it was just the top in her.

"Lean on my shoulder for balance," she said as she walked over to the blonde, "Then bend your knee and twist slightly; it'll come out."

The blonde did as she was told, always a good sign, wiggling her heel free. Once it was out she looked at Carla, with a look of gratitude on her face, blowing a bang free from her face before saying, "I'm Elliot Reid. Dr Elliot Reid. I know, I know Elliot's a boy's name, my father thought that giving me a male name would help me in Medical School. He thought that something like Kate would hold me back. And what do you know he was right -- here I am, first day on the job, as a Doctor."

Carla waited until the nervous monologue was over, using the time to check that close up Elliot was as cute as she appeared moments before. She was, and she'd got on a very delightful perfume as well, a flowery and fresh fragrance that delighted the nurse's nostrils as much as intern's slender body delighted her eyes. Elliot paused, Carla wasn't sure whether it was because she had finished or to draw breath, but she stepped in anyway, "Nurse Carla Espinosa. You shouldn't wear high heels." She mentally grimaced, she wanted to create a good impression on the new intern and telling her off after three words wasn't necessarily the way to do it.

Luckily Elliot didn't seem insulted, "I know sensible pumps. I thought about them, but you know how it is first day at work, everybody's so judgmental I didn't want to spend my entire future here being known as sensible shoes girl; I had enough of that at High School."

There was a piercing whistle, "Barbie..." Elliot looked around, a look of confusion on her face.

Carla gave her a nudge, "He means you... That's Dr Cox, but don't worry about him his bark is worse than his bite."

Which was lucky as his bark was pretty bad. Carla stepped away, gracefully walking back to her place in the nurses reception, as Dr Cox treated the new Doctor to his own trademarked withering scorn. The blonde seemed to wilt under his firepower, a long winded monologue, but with every word precisely chosen. Carla put her hand under her chin and smiled; she wondered if Elliot was single.

*

"So what's the story?" Carla took a seat in the canteen opposite Laverne and gave a brief nod towards Elliot Reid, who was sitting at another table loosing a battle with a juice carton and a straw.

"She treats patients like pin cushions, that's the story," said Laverne grumpily, "Three different patients and she can't get an IV tube in any of them."

"Be nice Laverne, all the interns have difficulties at first, we should be offering them support."

"What about offering support to Dr Murphy instead of banishing him to the store cupboard?"

"He killed two patients today and that's on top of the four yesterday and three on Monday," replied Carla, "Elliot is a much more promising doctor, she just needs some confidence."

"You're just saying that because you want in her panties," Laverne responded. She gave her younger friend a fixed glare.

Carla nodded and grinned, "Do I have a chance? Did she tell you anything about herself."

"Sister, following that girl on rounds means I know her whole life story. The name of her first goldfish; I got it. What she thought of elementary school? The boys were mean and the girls meaner. And her prom dress was made of blue silk and was a two sizes too big as her Mom thought she'd grow into it."

"So she's a little talkative, and a bit disaster prone and not to good with school children. Hey, I get it, no-body's perfect... not even me," Carla grinned, "But what about now?"

"I'm just warning you that's she the type who put the dumb into blonde." Laverne sighed and shrugged, "And you just want to put her under your wing."

"Strictly I want to have sex with her," smiled Carla, "So?"

"She's single; last girlfriend cheated on her with her best friend, another one pretended to be dead to break up and she caught her High School sweetheart naked in bed with her Mom; her love life makes me glad I've Mr Roberts."

"Good; I mean good she's single not that she caught a girl in bed with her Mom; that'd be kinda icky."

"Hmmpff," said Laverne, leaving it open whether she was agreeing that catching your girlfriend and Mom banging was gross or if she was just commenting on Carla's obvious attraction to Elliot despite all she'd been told about the blonde.

"Wish me luck," said Carla sliding back her chair as she saw Elliot's friends JD and Turk get up, leaving the sexy intern alone. She walked over to Elliot. "How's it going?" she asked in a friendly voice.

Blowing a bang away from her face Elliot looked up, her expression was distraught, "Oh," she said in surprise that anyone was talking to her in a voice that was lower than a hundred decibels.

"Let me," said Carla. She took the carton from the blonde and without any problem speared the little foil covering, before handing it back. "Here," she said and sat down, "So how is it going?"

Elliot gratefully took the carton, squeezing it a little too much and spurting the liquid over her scrubs. She began to brush them down, "Terrible. Everyone's shouting at me. I can't seem to get that tube in anyone and some of the patients say my hands are cold. It's not like Medical School at all..."

"It gets better," said Carla smiling. She reached out and touched Elliot's hand, it wasn't really cool, though the blonde shivered a little. "They seem fine to me. Trust me I'm a nurse." Carla grinned, keeping her hand on Elliot for a little longer than was needed to gauge a temperature and when she withdrew them keeping it inches away, like her hand was a cougar waiting to spring.

"Thanks, you're the first person who says anything nice to me. Dr Cox keeps calling me Barbie and Dr Kelso barely talks to me at all."

"Ignore them, they do that to all the new interns, they're just bitter and twisted, " Carla replied; the blonde had the most beautiful eyes.

"I guess. This place just gets to me. I'm starting to have dreams about Dr Cox singing opera whilst dressed as a clown."

That made Carla stifle a snort of laughter; if there was one person she couldn't see doing either of those things it was Perry Cox. "You better not tell him, he's egocentric enough without thinking he's invading his intern's dreams as well." Elliot nodded and Carla smiled, "What you need to do is to something fun in your downtime."

There was another nod from Elliot, "I've got some medical textbooks I really need to read."

"I was thinking something more relaxing," Carla said with a touch of exasperation; Elliot might be listening, but like many a smart doctor she wasn't quick on the uptake, "Go out for a meal."

"I don't like eating out on my own."

"You could go with someone," Carla flashed her most charming smile.

"I don't know anywhere," responded Elliot.

"I know this lovely little bistro, good food, great atmosphere. I could take you there," Carla said.

"Okay, that sounds good," said Elliot chirpily. Then she paused and frowned nervously, "Are you asking me on a date?"

"Yes," replied Carla, suddenly she felt as nervous as an intern, "I am."

"Coolio," Elliot beamed sharply, all perky and pretty again, "Just checking. Once I was out with this girl from college and I didn't know. I was thinking she wanted to just crib some notes from a lecture she'd missed, but she was thinking I'd agree to a heavy make out session after going to a strip-joint. It didn't end well, not for the dancers anyway..."

"Is that a yes? We could go for a drink first and then a meal. Saturday night good for you?" Carla smiled.

*

Elliot's face fell as she looked in the mirror; the dress just wasn't right. The cleavage was way to far down and the hem to far up; it made her tits look bigger than they were and her legs slimmer and longer -- it would give Carla a false impression that she was more sexy than she really was. She took it off and replaced it with a longer dress, staring at it the mirror. It didn't work either, she didn't want to appear a total slut, but she didn't want to appear a prude either; or did she? She wasn't sure -- everyone agreed that dating was a minefield, but to Elliot it was a minefield, patrolled by seriously evil killer cats and with random planes dropping bombs from overhead, one wrong word and her date would realise how seriously neurotic she was. More than one attractive girl had backed away, never to return a phone call, after an evening of Elliot insanity; and she didn't want that to happen with Carla -- the nurse was way to attractive.

Thinking about Carla set Elliot off on another panic trail; how far was did the nurse expect her to go? A quick peck on the cheek at the end of the evening or on her back with her ankles tucked under her ears? And what did each mean? Was the peck you're repulsive or was it I respect you and want to take things slow? And what if it got to sex and Elliot went into one of her deranged states where she didn't want anyone to see her naked and hid in the bathroom -- she'd done that before. She forced herself to calm, trying to pretend that she wasn't insane. Easy, Elliot, easy, she thought, deep breaths and relax. The dress was wrong, or right if she just wanted end the evening, with the briefest touches of lips on her cheek -- her face cheek, not her butt; she'd got that confused before as well. No, the first dress was better. She slipped out of her Sunday best and into her party frock again.

She hoisted it up, closing her eyes as she pulled down her panties and dropped them in the laundry basket. From her drawer she took a pair of thongs, so daring and brief they hardly covered her bajingo and went deep into her ass crack when she sat. She hated them. But proper panties would spoil the line of the dress so closing her eyes she sat down on the bed and slid them on. She could feel them digging into her recently shorn hoohoo; she'd kept her eye open whilst doing that -- lessons had been learnt from her first shaving experience.

It only took her five minutes to choose a pair of heels that weren't too slutty or sensible and which she had enough control over she wouldn't fall flat on her face as soon as she stepped outside the front door. Blowing the bang away from her mouth she left her apartment and headed to the taxi driving who'd been waiting outside for twenty minutes, racking up the tab.

Unluckily Carla was there first, destroying any last chance of hiding in the toilets whilst ringing the nurse's cell-phone to say she'd come down with a really virulent strain of measles. The Latino nurse stood up as Elliot entered, showing she had seen her, which made it impossible to duck down and crawl out. Forcing a smile Elliot walked over to the bar. "You looking stunning, that dress is suits your figure," Carla said. She reached round and gave Elliot a quick embrace of welcome, the doctor feeling proud that she embraced Carla hesitantly back -- nothing killed an evening quicker than pushing your date over on your backside. "I've got you a white wine," Carla said as they sat "That okay?"

"Yes, how did you know I only drink white?" replied Elliot, making a mental note to throw the two bottles of red back in her apartment in the trash. "You're looking nice as well." That wasn't a lie, the Latino was wearing a sexy open top blouse that showed some cleavage and a pair of tight jeans.

"Oh this, it's nothing, it's just nice not to be wearing my uniform."

"I know what you mean," replied Elliot, "My scrubs make my butt look massive." She went red, but Carla just smiled and picked up the menu.

"For starters you should have the Glazed Shrimp," she said, automatically picking out what they were both going to eat. Elliot nodded gratefully, agreeing with everything her date suggested -- it was much easier if someone chose for her, it prevented her accidentally ordering something that Carla was allergic to or mispronouncing a word so badly the waiter brought her the wrong thing. It turned out Carla's choices were good ones; the food was tasted good and was well within a low paid intern and nurse's budgets. Gradually Elliot began to relax, especially after Carla refilled her glass a few times, and if she let out a bit of crazy, Carla laughed it off.

"I'll take the check," Carla smiled at the waiter as he placed it on the table.

"No, let me," Elliot reached out for the slip of paper and felt for her purse and credit card.

"No, it's my treat. I asked you. I should pay."

"It's alright," Elliot said, "I can afford it."

They both paused and smiled, it was the first hint of an argument they'd had all night. Carla reached for it again, "I'll pay," she said in a firm tone, which made Elliot quiver a little in excitement. Carla smiled again at Elliot, "My apartment's nearby, what do you say you come over for coffee?"

Caffeine always kept Elliot awake, but it would be worth it for an extra hour with Carla. She nodded, "That'd be great. Do you have decaf?"

Carla gave her a funny look "I'm sure I have."

"Good, because caffeine keeps me up all night and then I'm a nightmare in the morning. I mean a real disaster, stumbling around like I'm drunk and that's not what you want when you're trying to stick a needle in a vein."

Carla smiled, "I'm ten minutes away so we can walk."

"Okay," Elliot replied.

Outside there just a hint of breeze, but the temperature was pleasant and the sky cloudless. Elliot slipped her hand into Carla's. The older nurse gave it a squeeze, her index finger rubbing gently at Elliot's knuckles as she did so. Hand in hand they walked down the sidewalk, Elliot almost bouncing with happiness, especially as she managed to resist the temptation to swing Carla's hand like they were two ten year olds on a school trip. The walk was more like twenty minutes than ten, though they had been walking slowly, a combination of the perfection of the night and Elliot's inability to remain on her heels and go at any speed. Carla opened the door to the apartment and pressed the button on the elevator. As they waited for it to descend Elliot moved to stand opposite Carla, lifting the other's hands with her fingers so the two of them were in a small rectangle. She smiled, "I had a really great night."

"Me too," said Carla.

"I'm always really bad at dating, but you made it go really well... you didn't even mind when I knocked over the wine glass over your meal."

"No biggie, it gave it flavour," Carla smiled. She took a step forward.

Elliot shivered with fear and anticipation. Was this the part of the night where Carla kissed her? Or would they wait until the apartment? Or perhaps not even then, she could be reading the whole thing wrong and Carla was just trying to be polite. But if Carla was trying to kiss her should she move forward to meet her? And would Carla want her to open her mouth or would it be more slow, tender, lips closed kiss? She was still trying to decide all this when Carla's mouth connected with hers.

And then it all came naturally...

At first Carla's lips lingered on hers; gently moving in a slow, seductive, sensual kiss. Elliot could feel the frisson of the nurse's touch, like electricity was flowing between them. Carla's fingers squeezed hers tightly, but tenderly, massaging the finger's joints and stroking down at the knuckles. But soon the kiss became wilder and more intense, Carla's mouth opening and her tongue pushing at Elliot's lips. The blonde opened them and let her date in. The elevator bell rang and its door opened as it arrived. Neither woman broke and it closed again. After a few moments Carla's hand hit the call button and the doors reopened, but again she made no move to enter and they slowly slid back together. Elliot wondered if Carla's action had been an excuse to let go of her hand and replace it on the blonde's butt; if it was that was fine as Elliot found that she enjoyed Carla's touch on her buttocks.

The two of them were locked in place, passionately slurping each others faces, exploring each others mouths. And if Elliot's hands remained by her side Carla was making up for it by using her to squeeze and grip at the doctors lovely round butt. As Carla's tongue prodded in again, swirling round her mouth, Elliot was relieved that she hadn't made any disastrous faux-pas, at least not yet. Carla seemed more than satisfied with Elliot's reactions, or at least she was still making out, not pushing her away and rescinding the offer of coffee.

There was a ping from the elevator. Part of Elliot's brain realised that Carla's hand hadn't left her butt to call it, just seconds before a middle aged black man gave a polite cough, "Excuse."

"Oh sorry," Elliot almost tripped over her feet as she disentangled herself from Carla and moved far away from the elevator door. She blew back her bangs and rubbed hard at her mouth as if that would remove the evidence she'd just been involved in a very heavy, and public make out.

Carla seemed less concerned, only taking a few steps away to allow the man to pass. She gave him a polite 'hi' as he did so and a nod of neighbourly recognition. Once he'd past her she stepped into the elevator, holding open the doors, "Let's go get that coffee."

LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers