Scrubs: Sweet Bajingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers

Up Carla moved, the quilts flapping heavily around her and down, the a gust of cool air blowing over her as the cover came down like a fan. The toy slid into Elliot, the blonde squeezing her eyes tighter shut and letting out another guttural groan, "Oooooohhh." Up Carla pushed again, pausing for a moment to make sure she was angled right, and then down, the dildo thrusting deeper into the blonde. Elliot's back rose, making her titties bounce and she bit her lip, as a moan escaped from her pursed mouth, "Oooohhh."

She was so cute and sexy, thought Carla, as she continued to rise up and fall like she was doing press ups, her hands pressed into the bed either side of Elliot. The blonde let go off the sheet and slid her arms round Carla's neck. Carla went a little harder, thrusting the toy into the blonde's sweet shaven snatch, pressing it deep it the hole. Elliot's moans got louder, her back arching, "Ooohhhh."

"Yes, God yes," moaned Carla, the toy was playing back at her own cunt, sending waves of sexual pleasure vibrating through her as she fucked the blonde. Elliot was groaning louder, her fingers lightly caressing the back of Carla's neck and her body slowly rising to meet the Carla's downward plunges. Carla sped up, mentally daring Elliot to keep up with her.

It was a like a switch had been flicked. The blonde exploded with passion, her body bucking hard and fast in time with Carla and her legs wrapping round the nurse's body, her feet pushing up at the covers bouncing as she kicked at it. "Yesssss," Elliot screamed, "Yessssss. Oooooohhhh, aaaaaargggghhh, yesssss!" Her shout reverberated around the room, the high pitched yells so loud they were almost deafening. The blonde doctor's body pushed up, twisting and writhing as she met Carla's thrusts. Carla could feel their bodies colliding, Elliot's legs gripping at her and her hands no longer caressing the Latino's neck, but more like claws scratching at her back. Elliot shrieked louder, a cry of pure pleasure, "Aaaaarrrghhh, aaaaaiiieeee, yessssss!" Her eyes remained closed.

Carla pounded down faster and harder, vigorously slamming her strap-on into Elliot's soaking, sexy, slit. Beneath her Elliot's titties were wobbling, brushing and bouncing against her own larger pair. Both women's nipples were erect and hard, the nubs like little mountains, butting and bashing at each other. God, the blonde, was so fuckable, with her sweet pussy and pert, round titties and firm, toned body. The strap-on continued to press at Carla's cunt, making her hotter and wetter, stirring her innards into a twist of pleasure. She went harder, "Oh my God, Elliot, this is so good. You're such a good fuck."

"Aaaaarrrghhh, oooooohhh, aaaaaarggghhh," Elliot bucked in reply, her body straining as she came. Her face closed on Carla's and the Latino stopped banging the blonde to concentrate on a passionate make-out, their tongues intertwining and their lips moving in a wordless, though slurp filled, mouthing. "MMmnnn," Elliot broke after a few seconds her head falling on the pillow as her chest pushed up, lifting Carla, "Mmnnn, yes, mmmmnnn." Carla resumed the fucking turning Elliot's moans and groans into full-on shrieks within moments; "Aaaaargggh, yessssss, aaaarrghhh."

Elliot's nails scratched at the Latino, Carla knew there would be the red marks of passion down her back the next morning. But it hardly hurt, not compared to the pleasure and excitement sweeping through her pussy. She could feel a quiver in her thighs, the orgasm flooding out and down, tensing her and relaxing her and driving her to go faster and faster into Elliot. "Uuurrhh," she panted , "Shit, Elliot, shit you're making me cum baby, do you hear me? you're making me cum. Uuuurrhhh, oooohhh."

Elliot screamed louder, "Aaaaaarrrghhh, yesssssss, aaaaarggghh" The blonde was being swept away in waves of pleasure, her body shaking and shuddering from endless orgasms. Carla could feel the blonde's heated flush; every thrust down making Elliot hotter and redder, making sweat drip from her. With the duvet above her Carla was sweating as well, she longed to throw it off, but she didn't know how Elliot would react, nor did she want to find out. Instead she pounded up and down, the trying to make the duvet flap fast enough to act as a fan to cool her. It sent waves of cool air over her, but not enough, and the harder she moved the hotter she got until she was soaking with sweat, it running down her body in rivulets. She moved harder and faster, making the duvet flap and Elliot shriek "Yessssss, aaaarrggghhh, aiiiieeeee, aaaarrrghhh."

The dildo went in deep, slamming down the wet hole. Cum was leaking from both the fucker and the fucked, the juice covering their lips and the flesh around, dripping and bouncing from their bodies, covering the toy and its mount. Carla slipped it in further, bending her back and ramming it down at a new angle; the thrusts continuing to drive Elliot into paroxyms of pleasure. The blonde squeezed her eyes even tighter shut, like she was desperate not to open them and bounced back against Carla, thrusting herself up with the Latino and then dropping down as Carla pounded into her. Faster, they moved, in unison, a passionate, lustful rhythm, making the bed bounce and squeak.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Carla gasped. "Oooohhh, urrrrhhh, urrrrhhhh," she came again. She couldn't believe that Elliot was such a great bang; she had been sure she'd be good, hoping she'd be great and that she'd get a chance to find out. But she hadn't believed the blonde would be sex on a stick. She was still insatiable, banging and bouncing, squealing and shrieking, shuddering, shaking, quivering, quaking as Carla slipped the dildo in and out, deep and fast, hard, brutal, vigorous. Carla could feel herself panting with exhaustion, the sweat dripping off her, the muscles in her arms and thighs aching as she lifted herself again and again. But it was worth it, worth it for the feel of Elliot's supersexy, bangable body beneath hers. "Fuck, oh fuck, this is heaven, you're so hot," gasped Carla.

"Aaaaarrrghh, yessssss, aaaaiiiieeeee," Elliot shrieked again, so loud and so passionately it was a wonder a vocal chord didn't split with a twang. "Aaaaaarrrghhh, yessssss, arrrrrrgggggghhh!"

The blonde's legs gripped at Carla's thighs, rubbing her knees over the Latino's flesh as her hands clawed at the Latino's back, encouraging her in harder and harder. Carla could hardly speak, panting as she pounded in and out, she too consumed by a lustful excitement. Up and down, up and down, screams, pants, cries, grunts combining with the sounds of rubber ramming over wet cunt and two naked bodies smacking together. Fast, hard, passionately they came together, sweaty and shiny beneath the covers, cum leaking and dripping from them, the liquid soaking the sheets below them. Carla felt herself cum again, a bomb exploding in her twat, making her cry out. Elliot was louder, her shrieks waking the dead, or at least the neighbours. Carla shuddered and came down again and again, ramming her toy into Elliot.

Until she collapsed exhausted, rolling off the blonde and onto the bed. For a few seconds Elliot lay still, then she opened her eyes, looking across at Carla. A slow smile spread against her face, "I liked that."

It took Carla a few more moments to bring her ragged breathing enough under control to reply, "So I see. I liked it too."

"We should do it again," said Elliot.

"Is this you asking for a second date?" Carla smiled.

"If you like," said Elliot blushing, "but we don't have too if you don't."

"I do," grinned Carla, " I really do."

*

If you have any views on this or any other of my stories, please e-mail me.

LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers