SCTT Nancy Pt. 12: Time for Bed

Story Info
Just a couple more teasing games before bedtime...
3.8k words
4.5
3.2k
3
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam poured his heart out to his pretty fiancé, giving her the most heartfelt positive feedback he could possibly muster, telling her how thrilled he was to see her embracing her inner tease like she was. He complimented her in all sincerity about every little thing she had done that night, and his mind reeled at the thoughts of more things to come.

At that particular moment he was fantasizing about taking her shopping, being allowed to buy her enticing, sexy-slutty clothes and high heels for her to wear to tease him. The door was open for him to shape her and mold her into exactly the kind of fantasy prick teaser he wanted her to be...and yet there was an obvious focus on the entire role play as being more about HER then him - it was perfect!

Yes, indeed, their first official "tease-date night" had been absolutely incredible, but it wasn't over just yet, because soon Sam would be learning about a couple other naughty ideas that Nancy (and Christy too!) had cooked up for him...

Meanwhile, he was still holding her in his arms and exploring her midsection with his hands, and once again his fingers intertwined themselves in her stretchy panty straps. These were the very things that had been his undoing during their first elaborate little prick teasing game that night!

You see, the straps were attached to the small triangle of material that had so deliciously rejected the advances of his sex organ earlier, effortlessly denying it access as he tried in utter futility to enter her. Not only was that little game a smashing success, but it was already clear there would be a related exploartion of erotic tease and denial with Nancy's panties involved in their sexy games in the future!

He played with the straps some more, tugging on them gently and twirling his fingers around them, but still making no effort to take them off. And he continued to gently rub his cock up against her, loving the feeling of letting it slide here and there all over her silky panties as he held her in his arms...

Nancy listened to him express his affections for a while, enjoying his flattery and simply eating up each and every compliment. Then she leaned in close and said warmly, but with a slightly mocking tone in her voice, "Awww...Sammie just loved the way I teased him tonight, did he? And look at you now, the way you're acting is so sexy! You're getting yourself all focused and fixated on my sexy panties, aren't you! Oooo...and you're also rubbing that naughty hardon of yours all over them too!"

Her hands moved down and landed on his, allowing him to toy with the stretchy straps for another minute but then pulling his hands away from them. Next she guided his hands gently onto her hips and waist, leading them wherever she wanted them to go. He followed her lead without an ounce of resistance, letting his hands go limp so she could move them just where she liked...

"Oh, that poor thing!" She continued, referring to his hardon as she continued to control his touch, and her voice became super sticky-sweet, openly mocking him some more, "What does it think it's doing down there? It wants to go inside me, doesn't it! But it can't, can it! No it can't, Miss Nancy's sexy panties aren't gonna let it, are they! No no noooo they're NOT!"

She let those taunting words sink into his brain for a minute as he continued to poke his erection up against her. Then she continued with a very soft tone of voice, "Gee, I wonder what's gotten you so interested in my panties, why you've suddenly become soooo excited by these little panty-teasing games we're playing right now?" Her voice trailed off suggestively as she made her provocative statement...

Then she winked at him suggestively and reached down between them, using the tips of two fingers to glide along the top and bottom of his cock shaft with the most excruciatingly soft and gentle touch imaginable. Up and down the length of his shaft they went, and she looked into his eyes, watching him melt into a puddle of desire as she continued the erotic prick tease with her fingers.

Meanwhile, she guided his hands with hers some more, pulling them away from the panty straps and making sure he explored every inch of her curvy waist, her hips and the soft roundness of her bottom. After she gently but firmly led his actions like that for a little while, she took her hands away from his. When she did, he obediently continued the loving attention to all the sensual parts of her midsection, with his hands slowly drifting around behind her to rub her bottom and slide his fingers back inside her panty straps.

As he lovingly felt her up, she giggled at the way he continued to willingly surrender to her ministrations, still finding herself quite surprised at the way he seemed to want to obey her. And at that moment she had also become simply fascinated with how he seemed to enjoy letting her control his advances, encouraging him to touch her body in only the ways she wanted him to!

So she said sweetly, "What a good boy you are, behaving yourself and paying such loving attention to my body. I think my Sammie-poo just loves touching me all over, especially on my hot little tushie!"

"Yes, Nancy, yes, I do! I love it!!" He panted, still holding her close and worshipping her bare flesh all over. She had literally teased him into complete submission; he was incredibly aroused and totally turned on, but also quite content to simply hold her and rub her body as opposed to trying to make further advances on her.

The way she was acting at that moment had totally slayed him, but she had also begun to truly understand the effect that her appearance and attire had on him too. It was clear how much power it held over him, how dressing up sexy helped to encourage him to put her needs first, ensuring that her sexual satisfaction was paramount. They both knew that this was a good sign for a quickly evolving exploration of a so-called "female led" relationship...

So she said playfully, with her tone of voice once again dripping with sticky-sweet femininity as she walky-walked her fingers up his arm, "You know, sweetie, I think someone just LOVES playing with my sexy panties after he is teased and denied with them, doesn't he!"

She paused for a moment, emitting a little giggle before continuing, "Christy said that might happen; she said that if I teased with you my sexy panties, if I left them on during an intimate foreplay session, maybe if I even let you push your naughty cock up against them but didn't let you enter me...she said you might start becoming kinda infatuated with them. Is that what's going on? Is THAT what's happening here??"

Nancy smiled broadly as the accusatory words came out of her mouth; the evening's activities had really emboldened her and she was full of confidence as she said them. In addition to discovering the power of a highly sexualized appearance, she was also learning about the fetishistic power of certain feminine items.

In particular, there were things that were forbidden to the male in some way because they were for girls only, things that could be used to tantalize and enslave him sexually. And this kind of erotic unattainability, the idea of feminine things that hold a symbolic power and superiority over the male, this was at the heart of her newfound sexual awakening around the concept of prick teasing. So when she finished her statement she just paused and stared at Sam with a twinkle in her eyes.

He took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly as his eyes rolled back into his brain once again. As he did so he moaned, "Oh my god..." Meanwhile, his fingers continued to toy with her panty straps, tugging them gently away from her body, then letting them slip through his fingers and snap back in place.

He could barely control himself, and his hips practically lunged forward in response to her deliciously naughty and erotic observation! He pressed his erection into her and gently started humping her with it, and she giggled at his naughty behavior, holding still and letting him pleasure himself on her warm panty-covered pussy.

"Ooo!" She cooed, "I think someone likes that idea of that, doesn't he!"

But he wasn't answering her suggestion just yet, not in the way she wanted, at least, so she sweet-talked him some more as she rubbed her crotch up against his hardon too, "Come on, now, you can tell me...does my Sammie-poo wanna play sexy panty-tease games with me or not?"

Again he was stunned with her bravado, and he loved the idea of her using this technique on him, putting him on the spot and demanding a specific answer to a naughty suggestion. "YES!" He practically shouted as he continued to indulge himself, feeling her all over her body with his hands and pressing his still-hard cock up against her.

"Very good...I figured as much!" She said soothingly, satisfied with his obedience.

After another minute of letting him rub and caress her, she casually shooed his hands away, not saying a word as she rolled over onto her stomach and reached for her smartphone. It was an immediate shutting down of his advances, done in a casual but abrupt way, as if she suddenly had some other important business to attend to. It caught him a little off guard, because right when he was expecting to become more intimate with her, she rejected him and nonchalantly went to do something else.

But those confused and conflicted feelings quickly dissipated as the erotic nature of what she had just done started to sink in. She had enticed him once again, arousing his desire and making him do what she wanted. She lured him close, toyed with him for a while purely for the purpose of leading him on, and then flatly rejected his advances on a whim, this time without saying a single word! As his cock pulsed and throbbed in response to her sudden teasing denial, his eyes followed her as she moved away...

Her body was more visible to him now, a couple feet away as she laid on her stomach, and that lovely, curvy rump of hers was on full display - with only the thin stretchy straps of her g-string covering it. After staring at her for a moment, his hands were mindlessly drawn to her body, and he reached out and caressed her lower legs some more, his hands trembling with desire in response to the sudden and wicked tease she had just performed...

His mouth hung open and he began panting like a dog again as he pawed at her, letting her bold statements bounce around in his brain. That one simple act of tease and denial she had just administered was right on the money!

The sight of her lovely backside was keeping him nicely turned on as he explored her legs with his hands, as was the idea of having her focus on her phone instead of him. What a perfect execution it was, rejecting him after baiting him with her panty-tease game suggestion! There was just something very erotic and dominant about him being 100% focused on her but having her basically ignore him at the same time...

Slowly his hands made their way upward, rubbing her calves and then focusing on the soft spots behind her knees before moving up onto her thighs. She giggled and said more seriously, without even looking at him, "Wow, Sammie really does love these naughty teasing games, doesn't he!" He leaned over toward her, nice and close, saying right in her ear, "Yes, yes, a thousand times YES!"

She giggled, still not looking at him as she began typing up a text message while his hands continued to pay attention to her body. As he caressed her lovingly, she responded to him sweetly, "Awwww...I'm glad, I'm starting to understand just how much you do!"

Sam just continued to caress the lower part of her body, it was all he could reach since she had repositioned herself and focused on her phone. That in itself was a total tease as well! His hands never moved off her body, and he continued rubbing her soft legs, focusing on her stockings, barely able to reach any higher.

After a minute or two, he asked, "What are you doing?"

She giggled, still not even looking at him as she answered, "Well...I'm just having a little girl talk with Christy. Remember how I told you that she coached me about how to treat you tonight? Well she made me promise to follow up with her right away after I teased you, because honestly I didn't think you would like her naughty suggestion about exactly what to do to you tonight. But it seems quite clear to me now that she was right..."

At first Sam was confused as to exactly what she was referring to, but then it clicked. "You mean," he responded with surprise, "that she TOLD you to do that? She told you to tease and deny me with your panties like that??

"Yes, she most certainly DID!" Nancy asserted. "I thought it might be going too far, I wasn't sure if you'd like being treated like that, or if I would feel comfortable doing it. And I really wasn't sure I'd actually like it! But you seemed to love being strung along like that, I started liking it more and more as you played along so willingly. We were really on a roll, and you were so turned on and enthusiastic, so I went for it."

Sam offered more reassurance, saying enthusiastically, "Wow! It was fantastic!!" He continued to rub her soft stocking-covered legs, tending to them with his hands and feasting his eyes on every inch of them. She allowed his naughtiness as she typed up a message, but after she sent it she reached back and swatted his hand away.

Holding the phone up to his face, the message read, "Hey Christy - just following up like you asked. Guess what? You were right. He loved it!!" After about a minute, a response came back, and she read it and giggled, then showed it to him too. "Good! And what about the next part? Did you tell him you're gonna make him your panty-slave??"

Nancy burst out laughing, quite surprised at the blatant way Christy had phrased it, and she showed it to Sam too, watching his face turn beet red as he read the message. But then she looked down and saw his cock twitching, bobbing up and down in a state of sheer sexual hunger. It really was betraying his deep-seeded desire to be referred to in such a blatantly erotic way!

She really had been quite surprised as she watched Christy's prediction come true that night, observing firsthand how her panty-teasing game had the intended effect on him. Sam was flushed with embarrassment, but he knew deep down that if being her panty slave in some way allowed him the pleasure of exploring his erotic prick teasing fantasies with her, then so be it!

'Going to make him my panty-slave??' She texted back, 'Girl, I think he already IS!' She giggled as she read aloud what she was typing, then hit the send button. Then she looked at Sam and enjoyed the look of utter surprise on his face as she shared her newfound dominance over him with her experienced cock-teasing friend!

Nancy giggled to herself, practically ignoring him again as she exchanged a few more texts, letting him enjoy her sexy legs some more for a few minutes before casually telling him that Christy had told her to share all the details of the evening's naughty little festivities. Sam continued to paw at her lower body, still quite aroused (and fully erect!) as she texted Christy back and forth, telling her all about her little seduction of him that night...

He moved a little closer so he could reach her bottom, and he was still quite entranced by her panties. After rubbing her fleshy butt cheeks a little, his fingers sought out her panties again, playing with the straps, twisting them gently around his fingers and slowly trying to pull them down. Nancy allowed this for a while but then reached back with one hand to swat at him, playfully telling him, "Now you STOP that", just like she had during their teasing game earlier.

Sam stopped instantly, the sting of her swat on his hands leaving him panting like a dog in heat. This kind of abrupt rejection of his advances was a very erotic and powerful part of the prick teasing game, and it was one that he just loved! It was incredibly fulfilling to see her embracing it so effortlessly too. So he just sat there in his lingering hyper-arousal, staring and drooling at her sexy backside as she continued to text her prick teasing friend...

After a couple more text message exchanges, each of which was accompanied by a girlish giggle from Nancy, Sam began to make gentle advances on her bottom again, playfully trying to pull down her panties, only to have her shut him down with her hands again. They cycled through this a few times, him trying to have his way only to have her reject him, playfully slapping or swatting at his hands. Finally she put the phone down and teasingly told him, "Okay honey, Christy says it's time for me to get you...ready for bed!"

Sam was once again stunned, finding himself unable to think clearly. This one simple statement had simply blown his mind! The idea that Nancy's sexy friend was orchestrating her "cock tease training" was quite erotic, for starters. The thought of his pretty fiancé conspiring against him with another woman, in this case, one clearly more experienced in the erotic art of seduction and cock teasing, was a complete surprise. Secondly, although he didn't know it yet, the whole "getting him ready for bed" thing would prove to be a naughty little game they'd be playing almost every night from that moment on...

Anyway, Nancy got up off the bed and sashayed across the room, going toward the bathroom. Sam couldn't take his eyes off her, he was totally infatuated with her at that point!

"Come with me, honey!" She cooed as she went, pausing at the doorway to look back at him and beckon him with one finger, and of course, he got up and followed without a moment's hesitation. His erect cock led the way, bouncing around as he went, attracted to her like a magnet. When he got closer, she turned away from him and held still, and he came up behind her, rubbing her arms on both sides.

Then she took a few steps forward and stood in front of the vanity. She began fussing over herself, taking off her glamorous makeup with some soft tissues and putting on some face cream. Sam slowly moved closer to her, watching intently, and his erection gently pushed into her soft, panty-covered bottom as she fluffed up her hair and sprayed on some more perfume. You know, all in the interest of getting ready for bed...

She glanced back at him as he continued to gently rub her from behind, and she giggled sweetly as she bent forward and stuffed her ass back against his hardon.

"Oooo!" She said, "I think someone might be ready for bed already!!" Then she turned around, reaching out and gently wrapping her warm hand around his erection. "Oh my, yes, I think he IS ready for bed!" Her soft fingers stroked up and down his meat, inspecting it carefully as she questioned teasingly, "What do YOU think, honey? Are you ready? You wanna come to bed with me now??"

Sam nodded frantically, once again stunned by her blatant bravado, both of them finding deep fulfillment in the roles they were falling into and embracing so easily. But what did her question mean? Was she gonna let him make love to her now? He didn't know, and he didn't care, all he wanted was to obey her and follow her lead with regard to every little bit of intimacy she decided to allow!

She paused again to let those naughty suggestive words sink in, and Sam breathed in and out deeply, each breath sending her lovely, vanilla scented perfume deeper into his soul. Before he knew it she had released his cock and brushed past him, prancing through the doorway and back into the bedroom. She had barely taken a couple steps before he was hot on her heels, quite literally.

"If you want to sleep with me tonight, then I think there's one little word I'd like to hear you say", she said sweetly as she paused in the middle of the room, letting him come up close and gently cuddle her from behind. Sam knew just what that word was; it stunned him that somehow she knew it was important to make him say it, and he was more than happy to do so.

12