Scuba Lessons

Story Info
Sub takes first dive with Master.
2k words
4.25
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers

We were long overdue for a vacation, but Master gave me one small suitcase, and told me to pack only a couple of bikinis, a few pair of shorts, and tops. No panties, because I was seldom permitted to wear them, anyway. I opened my mouth to ask where we were going, but luckily caught the look in his eye, and closed it again without speaking. I packed my bag, got the necessary time off of work, and got on a plane with the man who knows me like no other.

The island was in the Bahamas, but not on any map I'd ever seen. The airport was scarcely larger than Master's house, and the flight on the puddle jumper was unnerving. Had he not been next to me, holding my hand, soothing my anxieties, I don't know how I could have endured it. When Master retrieved our bags, he handed me my small one, but also picked up his duffel, and a large canvas bag I'd never seen before. I was far enough along in my training now that I knew that he would explain in his own time, but I was definitely curious. The island's version of a cab, an older woman driving a decrepit station wagon, took us to the resort. I was exhausted, but anxious to take a look around, so Master decided that we could unpack later.

The hotel was small and homey, with no phones or televisions in the rooms. There was a king sized bed, a bathroom, and little else, but we could see the brilliant blue of the ocean beckoning through our patio window. There was plenty of daylight left, so we walked along the beach, our feet tickled by powdery white sand. I was shocked to realize that we were completely alone, but Master laughed and told me that he had picked this resort for that very reason. He explained that there were other guests, but not many, and that the island itself was unspoiled, with few tourists. Looking into the crystal clear water, I noticed many dark spots, and asked Master what they were. He replied that they were coral heads, and that we would snorkel them tomorrow, and then the next day, he would begin to teach me to dive. I tensed immediately, as I am claustrophobic, and have always been afraid of scuba diving. He gathered me gently in his arms and held me tight. "Angel, don't you know that I will always protect you?" As usual, his touch alone was enough to banish my fear.

The next day dawned impossibly bright and sunny, and after breakfast, we headed down to the beach, which was once again deserted. I wore the merest whiff of a bikini, purchased for me by Master, of course, and stretched out on my belly with a book. After a while, just when I was about to doze off, he reminded me that we were a good deal closer to the equator than I was used to, and pulled a bottle of sunscreen out of the beach bag. I began to wriggle with anticipation, and was rewarded by Master's low chuckle. He straddled my hips, and poured cold sunscreen out of the bottle onto my bare back, just to hear me shriek and giggle. Next came my favorite part; his hands working in the lotion, and massaging my sun-warmed skin. After my back and arms were coated, he climbed off of me, knelt beside me, and began to work on my calves. Slowly but surely, his hands slid smoothly up my legs, and my breath caught in my throat. Almost imperceptibly, I opened my legs, silently willing his touch there, but he growled "Be still. I will tell you when I need your legs spread!"

I hastily squeezed my thighs together, and tried hard to control my impatience. Finally, his strong hands reached my thighs, but I was shocked and dismayed when he hooked his fingers in my bikini bottom, and began to pull them off of me. "No, someone will see" I began, but a sharp slap on the ass was my only answer. I tried reminding myself of how few people I had seen so far, but my natural shyness still made me distinctly uncomfortable, until his warm, oiled fingers began kneading my cheeks. I began to moan softly in spite of myself, and arched my back as he continued his slow journey toward the cleft between my legs. He climbed on top of me again, easily pinning my legs together, but now I felt a different part of his body begin to slide between my oil drenched legs. Unfortunately, he was only sliding it between my legs, the end of each stroke rubbing against my engorged clitoris. I struggled beneath him, begged, and cried, but he just laughed. "Patience, little one. All good things come to those who wait." At long last, when the frustration was nearly unbearable, he entered me, and we both came almost instantly, no longer worried about who might see or hear. Master collapsed on top of me, and his weight, combined with the hot Caribbean sunshine, was the most comforting feeling I've ever known.

All too soon, however, my diving lessons began. We started in the pool, working with the tanks and regulators, and I learned quickly. Master is the most patient of men, even when I am uncooperative, and he is also an excellent teacher. I began to relax in the water, but in the back of my mind, I knew that the open ocean would be an entirely different matter. Regardless of my trepidation, after an incredibly relaxing week of snorkeling, sunbathing, sex, and scuba lessons, I was certified, and it was time for our first dive. We went out on the boat operated by the resort, but we were the only guests. The further from shore we got, the more anxious I became, but he held my hand, and reminded me that he would always take care of me. I could barely see land when we finally stopped, and began to suit up. Master had bought me a two piece shorty wetsuit, the likes of which I had never seen. He helped me into it, but insisted that I take off my swimsuit first. Then he quickly donned his own, before strapping my tank onto my back. Aware that I was increasingly nervous, he held me in his arms for a moment. "Angel, you have to trust me. I will never let anything happen to you. Once we get below, I promise you will be so amazed by what you see, you will forget all about being scared." Instantly, I relaxed in his arms. He was right. I wasn't sure what was below the surface, but I knew for a fact that he would never let any harm come to me. I kissed him gently, we held hands, and jumped over the side.

We slowly descended, hand in hand, as the weight of the tanks took us deeper and deeper. As we sank from 20 to 30, then 40 feet below the surface of the ocean, the light started to fade, and we were more aware of our surroundings. We leveled off at 60 feet and our general buoyancy caused us to lie in the water horizontally. Master sensed my anxiety, and making eye contact through our masks, gave me a thumbs up, making sure I was all right. I nodded my head and he pointed to the coral reef ahead. He took my hand, and we swam slowly towards it, with him just behind me, one hand on my hip to guide me. Master tilted me to a more upright position, and we watched brightly colored fish and sea creatures darting between breathtaking coral formations, oblivious to our presence. I was enchanted, just as he had known I would be.

We made our way easily around the reef, and I began to be more and more relaxed. The undulating sea fans, the dazzling palette of tropical fish, and the glimpse of the occasional ray sailing along majestically were so mesmerizing that I never wanted to surface. I turned to my master, intending to try to communicate my gratitude and sense of wonder, but he had moved behind me. I felt him cup my breasts in his hands, and he began to massage my nipples, at first gently, but then with increasing pressure. I began to shake and shiver, in spite of the warm water. I tried to turn my head to look at him, but he grabbed a handful of my hair, and returned my gaze to the beautiful reef in front of me. He continued to tease and torture my left nipple, but his other hand slid down the front of my wetsuit bottom, and found my engorged lips. My body began to move in that slow seductive rhythm that Master loves so much, flinching and moving slightly, but holding my posture, as he had taught me. My senses were completely overloaded, between the incredible sights in front of me, and his masterful manipulation of my body. I felt an unexpected orgasm building, and knew that I would soon be begging for release. My head tilted back, as Masters fingers continued lightly stroking my clitoris, and twisting my nipple. My orgasm was now inevitable, but through the fog of pleasure, I felt his hand leave my breast, and suddenly saw a thumbs-up in front of my mask. As usual, he knew exactly how to read my body's responses, and was giving me permission to cum. Ever obedient, I came like a rocket ship, instantly. I still don't know if it was the unfamiliar surroundings, the atmospheric pressure, or just a new chapter opening in my mind, but my orgasm was frighteningly intense, and seemed to go on and on. My body shook so convulsively that I almost lost the mouthpiece, but as always, he was there to save me, and held me tightly as the spasms subsided.

Before I could completely recover, though, I felt Master slowly sliding the bottom half of my wet suit off of my legs. I was confused, but knew better than to resist. Holding my suit in one hand, he bent me forward until my hands and feet met. Always inventive, he used the wetsuit bottom as a makeshift restraint, and slid each leg hole over both my hands and feet. I now found myself in my perfect submissive position, hands and feet tied together, bent over, and totally exposed to Master's will.

Peeking between my legs, I could see his rigid cock, and whether it was the water or the depth, I don't know, but it seemed larger than ever before. He spread my lips roughly, and with one quick thrust, he had impaled me on his cock. He held my waist easily with one hand, and his thrusts were long, deliberate, slow, and methodical. I could feel every inch of him as his cock thrust in and out of me.

With the hand not around my waist, he made large circling motions, slowly at first, but increasing gradually in speed, until we were spinning slowly in the water, his cock relentlessly pushing me toward another orgasm. The slow rolling motion and the near zero gravity, coupled with the very real demonstration of Master's lust for me, nudged me closer and closer to the precipice. My mind went blank as my helpless struggle against the restraint met the rapidly approaching climax in a silent crescendo, more consuming than anything I have ever known.

My body was limp, my vision soft and unfocused, but I gradually became aware of bubbles rising, and the comforting feeling of Master's firm arms around me as we slowly ascended. My wetsuit bottom was back in place, but I had no memory of how it got there. I looked at my master, and realized that he was smiling around the mouthpiece, and his eyes were full of love for me. We broke the surface all too soon, and swam side-by-side, back to the boat. Master climbed on first, and held out his hands to bring me aboard. The captain started the engine, and headed back to the dock. After removing his scuba gear, Master helped me out of mine, toweled me dry gently, and held me in his arms, like the prized possession that I am.

SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers