Scully's Private X-Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Scully has some fun with a Werewolf.
2.4k words
4.28
52.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scully’s Private X-Files: The Nemesis County Werewolf

It was a beautiful Friday night. A nearly full late spring moon shone full and bright across the "Old Mill Pond.” Its defused silvery light illuminated the rusting hulk of an old Ford truck parked by the shoreline. From a distance, through the pallor of the heavily fogged windows, He watched two figures intertwined in a lustful embrace. The truck's springs give a loud squeak now and again, punctuating the melodious love songs of the nearby bullfrogs. He drew a little closer; the sound of a low purring mummer was cast over the night. His ears twisted to lock in the sound a girl being pleasured. His eyes focused on the girl, Chloe McCoy; who was bouncing on a bench seat of the truck, the subject of some rather determined fingering of one of the local farm boys. He let out a low growl upon recognizing the boy.

Eugene Funk could not believe that this girl, the cutest, sexiest piece in the county, has her legs open for him! But here they were, her skirt up around her tiny waste, his hand down her panties and her magnificent sweet bottom bouncing on his seat.


"Oh fuck," she purred in her in her breathy Virginian accent, "come on, faster you big ape, faster!" The boy slips in a second finger and leans in farther for a better position.

"Well you please, please Chloe, please suck on it?" the boy whispers while nibbling on her earlobe.

" But I'm not that kind of girl." She moans back while grabbing his wrist to drive his hand deeper into her self. The boy just looks at her, amazed to hear that a girl like this, who is practically masturbating herself, would say such a thing. But then she continued; "I could…fuck that’s nice, if…oooohhh, if, you, don't tell anyone that I'd do such a naughty thing."

"Oh I won't Chloe! I would never . . . "The boy was suddenly interrupted by her loud orgasm. As he watched enthralled, the first wave over Washed over her. Her magnificent blue-grey eyes grew large, sparkling in the moonlight. Her beautiful innocent looking face contorted with pleasure; her mouth wide, her breathing came in panting gasps. Then she came with an odd howling whimper, pulling his head down violently, and pressing his face between her Hugh plump breasts.

Outside he crouched at the passenger door, back arched, a deep purring growl escaping passed his bared teeth, his long talon-like fingernails digging into the earth.

Chloe quickly recovered her proper ladylike composure, pushing the boy off of her and fixing her clothing. She grinned, amused, watching at the boy next to her panting with excitement.

"Please Chloe, you said you would, please? Could you do it? I need it, need it so bad!" The girl looked down, licking her lips. Then reached over and took out his sizable member. The truck's cab became filled with the slopping sound of his dick being jacked off

“This will have to do.” She said with a teasing heir. A good Virginian girl would never do such a…dirty thing.” He swore, and over come with lust, grabbed her head and forced her down. She giggled with the pleasure at being brutalized in such away and struggled a bit before sinking her full plump lips around his organ. The boy cried out as the adorable little slut used her well-schooled tongue and mouth to work on him. Seemingly in seconds, she felt his balls tighten under her chin and his cock swell in her mouth. Then just as he started to shout that he was Cumming, the passenger-door flew open and something grabbed Chloe by the waste.

All Eugene saw, was a dark hairy mass over her on the ground. He screamed in terror and scrambled to jump on top of it, but the thing turned and took him by the throat. In a blink of an eye, the boy was airborne and was sent crashing a big old oak by the water’s edge.

July13, 2002 Washington D.C.

Special Agent Dana was sat in the newly reactivated X-Files Office in the basement of the J. Edger Hoover Building. She had been given the task of organizing massive accumulation of new X-Files that had come into the F.B.I. headquarters from all over the Country. With Agents Mulder and Doggett on assignment, that meant that she had to do it all herself. She looked at the huge pile of file folders on her desk and sighed, then picked up the first file.

“Nemesis County Sheriff’s report, Nemesis County Virginia, June 9. 2002.” The opening letter stated “Subject: Sexual Assault by a Werewolf” Dana almost tossed the file in the reject pile when she spied a hand written statement by the supposed victim. She began to read:

“I awoke to a sharp pain on both my wrists, afraid but still disoriented I looked at my wrists and saw two large paw-like hands gripping them tightly. I heard a low growl coming from in front of me and looked down to see a huge wolf-like animal bearing his teeth and looking at up at me. I thought at once that I was going to die. My heart pounded in my chest. I felt light headed and almost passed out again. It began to sniff over my body slowly. I watched as he worked his way up my legs, his wet nose sometimes touching my flesh, making me shiver in fear. As his nose reached my bush he stopped, he looked up at me. It was then that I realized that I was looking at the lust in a man in those eyes. He bent his head under my dress and gave my pussy a long wet lick through my panties. I tried to close my legs to protect my womanhood from the beast, but he trusted his head quickly between my thighs, opening my legs wide.”

Scully soon realized that she was getting wound up. She always secretly enjoyed reading the sexual assault case files. This one was particularly nasty. She gave it a thought for a moment then, glancing around room and to make sure the door was closed. She reached up and undid the first few buttons on her shirt. The front clasp of her bra popped open and she reach in with her left hand to feel a ripe fat nipple growing. Putting the file down, she hiked up her she skirt with the other hand, and opened her legs. Propping them on the desk. Picking the file back up, she again started to read.

“I opened my legs as far as I could, exposing my pussy to the things lusts. I remembered I started to scream at that moment, why I hadn’t before, I don’t know. My cries made him stop tonguing me. He growled loudly and threw his weight on me; his muzzle-like mouth drew back, exposing rows of sharp white canine teeth. I could smell the stench of moonshine whiskey on its breath. I stopped screaming and tossed my head to the side he nuzzled my neck. I could see his naked body better now as I looked down; his arms and shoulders were almost like a man’s, except for being covered by a dark greyish-brown fur. But his flanks and back legs were that of a large dog, shaggy and coarse. There was even a tail, like that of a German Sheppard, swishing back and forth.

“Clawing the ground with back legs, he positioned himself directly between my legs, he hunkered down to block my legs from closing. He gripped the top of my dress with his teeth and ripped away the buttons. With my dress open, his teeth made short work of my bra. He looked at my tits for a second. I could almost hear a man’s chuckle in the growling sound that he made. His tongue came out, touching the flesh of my breast lightly. My nipples began to grow hard by instinct as he starting licking me hard and fast. I couldn’t help but moan. For in some strange way, I was getting excited.”

With her left hand, Scully slowly began to trace a spiral around her right boob. Enjoying the silky-smooth skin on her fingertips. Her nipples were fully erect, sensitive to her touch. She twirled and twisted her nipple between her thumb and forefinger sending shock waves of pleasure to her already erect clit. Lightly, her hand roamed its way down to her pussy. She leans back in her chair and props both feet on the edge of the desk. Fingers move over her black satin panties, letting her clit trail between her fingers. She pushes back the tiny hood so that the material can rub against it. Waves of pleasure rebounds through her, making her twitch and gasp. Her panties start to soak through. Her hand slips under the satin; one finger she opens her inner labia and traces the inside of her pussy. She could feel her need for release getting stronger, “But not yet.” She says to herself, there was still more to the report.

“At once, the thing released my wrists and grabbed me by the hips. I was flipped over on my belly then raised me up on my hands and knees. His weight settled on me again and held me in place unable to move. With his hands on my hips, I could feel his wet cock growing and touching the side of my ass. He began to rock against it, making his cock grow to an enormous size. He positioned his now huge hard cock at my pussy, pulling my panties aside. The massive tip rocked into it. I screamed but he kept on pushing. I must have been lubricating for soon in was all the way in. He bucked into my tight pussy, his massive cock sliding in and out in short fast strokes. I could feel him licking the back of my neck; his long wet tongue slopping across my skin.

As the cock pumped into her my pussy, I had to let go. I became more relaxed as waves of delight rocketed through me. His cock pumped deeper, she could feel something large banging against the entrance of my pussy. He too became more relaxed, sensing my growing enjoyment. He let me and reached down to feel…a 'knot' on his cock, then a little more of the dick behind it. It had a dogs cock! I suddenly wanted it all, unable to control myself. So spread her legs wider and help him thrust. After a few more thrusts I felt the knot force into my pussy – it was more sexual pain than she had ever felt before... "Yes!" I found myself wailing. "Oh yes!" The thing pumped even faster, almost frenzied. The thing let out a strange growling yelp and I felt hot fluid shooting into my pussy, sloshing around inside. That did it for me - I came hard…a huge orgasm ripped through me, my whole body shaking. The shaking appeared to turn the thing on again as he started pumping hard once more...I could feel 11 or 12 inches of hard fat prick pumping in and out of my stretching pussy. I screamed as repeated orgasms shoot through me. He growled loudly again, and pulled his cock all the way-out. I was flipped over on my back and kneeled over me. He pointed his big cock straight down, right at the tip of my nose and let loose. Cum started spurting out. The warm wet goop splashed every part of my face, stream after stream; I couldn’t breath, for it spurted down my throat and nose. I choked and turned on my side to gasp for air. Once I could open my eyes, he was gone.”

Scully threw the file down and stuck two fingers in her own pussy and moved them around and in and out, causing a moan to escape her lips. This still wasn’t enough, she was so turned on, that she wanted this to be big. So, she decided to put three in, causing another moan. Only this one more prolonged. She started moving them in and out at a quicker pace. Using her other hand she zeroed in on her clit. Just grazing it slightly caused her to spasm. Then, taking two fingers and placing them on either side of her clit, she completely exposes the extremely sensitive organ. She started an up and down motion that against it. Her hips seemed to follow.

She started to moan constantly now and her hips were still following the movements of her fingers. The fingers inside of her were moving a lot faster now and her moans were getting louder. She knew that she would soon get the satisfaction she wanted. Moving her fingers on her clit with a side-to-side motion with all five fingers causing her hips to move with them. This almost always caused an immediate orgasm but this time she purposely held back with all her power.

Taking her whole hand making all her fingertips touch she slowly pushed at the entrance to her pussy. The feeling of being stretched to her limits caused her to spasm again. With one quick motion she got her hand completely in herself. She was picturing the things cock in her, the knot pushing in deep. The act almost caused her to orgasm right then. Not moving her engulfed hand she took the other one and started playing with her clit.

Moaning like a banshee bucking her hips she started moving her engulfed hand. The effect was cataclysmic. Wave upon wave of pleasure wracked her now screaming body and mind. No longer able to control her body it started shaking unbelievably. Screaming almost at the top of her lungs Dana had the biggest orgasm she'd ever given herself. Still going she went into her first ever multiple orgasms. She didn't stop for almost three minutes. Slowly she started coming down and she removed her hand from her pussy causing another orgasm only smaller than the last one. She tweaked her nipples and clit causing lots of mini orgasms until she could stand it no more.

After she stopped breathing heavily, she fixed her cloths and picked up the phone.

“Deputy Director Kersh please.” She told the exchange operator. She waited a few seconds then was patched through. “Sir, I have to go to Nemesis County, Virginia…ah, yes Sir – it’s important…very important.”

To be continued.