Sculpted Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing." Abby managed to mumble. She sucked in a deep breath as Pi slipped one finger into her.

Pi, in the process of giving a tongue bath, could only groan in agreement knowing the reverberation would spark the embers of Abby's lust. She could taste the woman's excitement, the pent up fantasies of being with another woman. There were salty impressions of masturbations past to be had as Pi swallowed wetness and used a second finger. Most of them dealt with the boy 'next door' which was a good ten acres away, and one or two of Eddie. She chuckled and lowered her head, pestering the edge of Abby's opening with tip of tongue. Abby was completely in her thrall now. Those untested hips bucked hard in tight circles.

Even as she feasted on the bi-sexual college girl, which in and of itself was perhaps a redundant phrase, Pi's demonic senses noted arousal not only from Abby and her own soaked pelvis but something distinctly male and growing. Her eyes molded in imitation of a happy kitten. Eddie must be up and somewhere not too far off captivated by what he'd walked in on. Her hips twitched and legs spread as much for balance as invitation. However she had a feeling that the young man was probably not going to come over and make this something hot and French. He didn't seem the sort, yet...

Finger fucking with ardor now Pi applied her tongue back to the shy ladybug as Abby took in desperate gasps of air. What a show this must be for poor Eddie. All Pi knew was that her jaw was starting to ache and the once amorous tugs on her hair were starting to hurt for some reason... Oh crap Abby's hand was still covered with clay! Her bottom lip jutted out as tongue was snaked back in. That was going to be hell to wash out! Her poor hair!

It seemed that the shift of breath and application of what Abby mistook as a kiss sent the mortal woman tumbling over the edge for her fingers marred both Pi's scalp and her own breast. Velvet walls pinched down at Pi's fingers and tried to milk them deeper as the orgasm hit full swing. With frantic biological need Abby grasped and pulled, her grind becoming painful before she sobbed in low puffs of aftershock ridden pleasure. Long rivers of relaxation drowned the human's senses, drenched her brain until it just stopped thinking. This was the high point in Abby's life, a zenith she was sure that would not soon be overcome. The Englishwoman did manage to ease her twitching thighs from Pi's ears and to not be too disappointed in sound as fingers and beautiful mouth left her.

Rising to her full height Pi glanced at soaked fingers and just smiled watching the way that Abby's juices ran along her skin. There wasn't any sort of mad gush of cum, she hadn't expected there to be. She did now have an utterly wet hand now for her suck on one finger at a time. She started with the first finger to touch Abby while meeting the woman's eyes. "Now that is a wonderful breakfast, yes?"

"Mm-hmm." Abby let her head fall back fully and just took in steady breaths, chest rising as she came down only to be knocked back up by another aftershock. "Very nice, Pi."

The succubus gave spacious hips a waggle and once the artist wasn't looking assessed the mess her hair had become. Oh it was going to be a hell of a time getting de-tangled. Her pleasantly plump thighs cocked to one side then the other. Over shoulder Pi cast her gaze with a slow sparking of infernal flame along the sides of them just for Eddie. He was caught in her eyes and his chest swelled with tight breath as she lapped at her palm and just gave him a smug grin.

All Eddie could do was blush and stifled a cough. The front of his shorts bulged with voyeuristic need. He scratched at the front of his St. Agatha's College Athletics t-shirt trying to fight down the prickles of want crawling away from his belly. It wasn't easy when the demon he'd thought he'd dreamed up was giving him such a look. He knew he shouldn't have watched but it was clear Pi didn't mind. Also he was already craving to hear Abby cum again. Part of him, that little jock that lounged in the reptile part of every man's brain, considered striding and taking control of the situation boldly, making it a three way. However he just hung back, at least until Pi used her other hand to beckon him closer. Clearing his throat very lightly he hesitated before moving along over to her... Oh that's where his jersey went!

"Eddie!" Abby shrieked after she sat up and nearly fell off of the pottery wheel. She wasn't completely naked of course, she was wearing a lot of clay. In her mind it just made her look like more of a slut. Trapped in head-lights she fidgeted before deliriously looking for her shirt. She didn't even think of crossing her legs, just consumed by the need to cover up.

"Oh it is okay." Hair should have swished as Pi turned her head in the most elegant of manners, but it was all clumped together. Okay she was obsessing on this overmuch. Her cheeks rose with amusement and she shot out her clean hand to capture the front of Eddie's shirt before he could slink away. "Is it not, Eddie?"

"Uh. Hey." Caught at the end of Pi's fingers he gave Abby a wave and tried to avert his eyes but couldn't. With full appreciation his gaze crept along all the assets he'd only guessed about while loving a hand full of lotion. "It's fine really. I... I didn't mean to you know uh."

"Watch?" Pi chuckled low before loosening her hand and smoothing it over the plane of his pect to firm shoulder. Her plush hip bumped against his before she walked all the way around and settled enviable chest against his shoulder blades. "Yes you did. Really now." Her dignified chin pressed to rest on the other shoulder before she gave Abby a hooded look. "I suspect when you stop and think about it you do not mind either, do you Abigail?"

"I." Gulping the distant cousin covered her smeared chest with both arms and awkwardly folded her legs. She found she couldn't disagree.

"Pi. Come on." Eddie expelled a low bit of air urging her to stop before gasping as her arms shifted and one pulled up his shirt. "Hey!"

"I know you two fantasize about each other." Her hand didn't as much reach down into his shorts as push and pull until Eddie's full bore erection was free. Of course she was using the hand sill laden with Abby's wetness. It made the stiff member lurch as she wrapped fingers around it. Her teeth pulled the hem line over his left shoulder as she stroked up in down in smooth coaxing motions. "Right now I bet It's not me you need wrapped around little Eddie here. Mm?"

Eddie choked and shivered, knowing that even though he could pull away from Pi that his flesh was weak. Likewise Abby was spellbound, eyes drawn to turgid cock and she felt her inner muscles flex anew.

"See. You two want one another." With a swirl of thumb Pi gathered precum from Eddie's tip, mixing it with Abby's release, before moving it to her own lips. After humming in contentment reserved for really good chocolate she brushed her tongue against Eddie's ear and hand returned to pump a bit faster, tugging the flesh of his shaft tight. "You want to cum in her. She wants your seed to splash against her depths, trust me I know."

"Pi!" Now it was Abby's turn to protest but she didn't do so fully. Eyes lowered to her shaking hands as they folded together in her lap. Alluring waves framed her face.

"Abby." The succubus teased back like an amused teacher at a student's protest over a hard question. They both knew the answer. The firm hand job continued as Eddie was now coated in Abby's lustrous spices. "It is alright. There is nothing wrong with you wanting one another. You are both adults after all."

Eddie leaned into the cushion of Pi's chest, reaching back to grip the backside of her ass and squeeze as she jerked him off in quick pumps. "You... come on, Pi. Stop."

"Why?" She didn't move her eyes from Abby's as once again the young woman found her gaze locked down by them. Her face tilted however ever so full lips brushed against the back of Eddie's as she spoke. She felt his shiver translate through her bosom. "Are you going to cum, Eddie? Are you going to cum because you feel like my hand is her cunny?"

Flushing with full embarrassment Eddie turned his face into hers. "Yes."

"Do you want to cum for her, cum for me, Eddie?" She purred and pressed teeth against his ear, tugging.

"Yes." His voice became strangled and his whole body shook as Pi broke rhythm with two very forceful strokes. Composure was nearly lost then and there.

Pi sighed pleasantly knowing that he didn't want her to stop. Her tongue rewarded the admission by soothing over bitten shell. "Do you want him to cum for you, Abigail? Cum for us?"

Still not able to vocalize her needs the messy sculptor managed a squeak to go along with her nod. Eyes dropped from Pi's down to Eddie's rod full of giddy anticipation and stimulated breath. Her fingers curled together.

"Oh come now. I think he needs to hear it." Pi coaxed and fingers left shaft to work over excited sac before returning. "Tell him."

"I." Abby swallowed hard and felt her legs quivering all over again. "I need you to cum for me Eddie."

The roll of Abby's 'e' into a high pitched giggle was because before she even finished her Yankee relative went rigid and cried out then squirted out the first hot jet of seed. Pi however was on top of everything, curing her fingers over the front of shooting dick. Ropey jets spattered through and over her fingers but in the end the demoness was able to get an ample supply in her hand. Eddie's orgasm was short lived of course and his body cycled down rapidly. Pi made a soft sound of worry and pulled his shorts back up with her clean hand before urging him closer to Abby. The human woman in turn pushed out the chair she had been sitting on out. Her cheeks were very dark right now.

"That, that was very beautiful, Eddie." Abby's throat flexed. "So... is she really your tutor?"

Easing down as his legs felt like half eaten jello Eddie was still rather hard and after-leavings stained the inside of his bottoms. "I... um. " He heavily blinked and looked up at Pi as she leaned over his arm with a brush of full breasts against the bare flesh of it.

Both he and Abby blinked as the erotic European styled woman offered out her palm full of seaman to the other lady's lips. "Have a taste? He produces some very yummy seed."

Abby balked a bit at first but hell, why stop now? She looked to Eddie who nodded before leaning forward. Using the tip of her tongue like a spade the artist drew up a nice dollop before swallowing. She licked her lips and looked up to Pi, nodding in approval.

"See." Pi made a giddy thrumming before kissing Eddie's crown. Stepping away she took her sweet time suckling all that salty goodness from her hand while gathering up discarded jersey. The two cousins spent the whole time watching her. "Delicious. Oh you two are so cute!"

The succubus wiggled from head to toe. She was still unspent of course but a slow day's burn was the best. "Now. I am going to be here for a bit and I do not mind you two doing to one another whatever you like..." She wiggled her brows. "You both have the drives, passion and consideration to be fantastic lovers."

Eddie looked back to Abby who coughed before gesturing to Pi. The pale woman was debating weather to slip the green oversized shirt back on. "So is she your tutor or what, Eddie?"

"I don't know how to explain it?" He sighed and reached out to give his cousin's thigh a rub. "You really are hot, you know that?"

Abby had the good sense to flush anew and leaned over to peck his cheek for being sweet. However their attentions moved back to the woman who'd just serviced them both in such a controlling manner. They just stared until Pi looked up from her thoughts and blinked vapid.

"Oh!" Smokey laugh rose once more. "I'm a succubus. Edward summoned me last night."

"Uh... what?" Eddie turned fully in the chair to just gape.

Abby on the other hand gave him a light slug in the shoulder. "Bullocks! I told you, Eddie, I told you that rummaging around in the family's archives for old formulae's was a bad idea. Damn it!"

"Uh... what?" Rubbing at his arm first and foremost Eddie gawked at Abby now instead.

"You summoned a demon!" Abby slid backwards before popping up to her feet with a rising tide of anxious fury and her voice a whine "Bloody hell, Eddie!"

Pi just blinked and realized her eyes were still full of flame. Opps! One might have thought Abby would have noticed that before. She coughed and scratched at the back of her head, trying to untangle hair. First a good scrub, then she'd get dressed.

"You believe that?" The mathematician was about to launch into a rant about logic and the absence of heaven and hell there in as it dawned on him that he believed it too. Gaze shot back to Pi who just wiggled her fingers and gave a cheerful grin.

"Oh." Groaning Abby set her face in one hand. "I'm going to take a shower, alone, and figure out what to do. Just don't uh... oh hell never mind!" Off she stalked for her wing of the manor to try and sort this all out.

Eddie wondered exactly why Abby was so quick to believe, as did Pi in truth. They both watched her hips and ass until they were out of view. "A succubus, really?"

With a slow drag of now Pi crossed her heart before actually giggling for once. "Come on. I need to take a bath too. I'll explain everything."

His look turned dubious.

"Trust me?" Smiling easy Pi offered out a hand.

Eddie accepted.

12