Sculpting

Story Info
She attends all-nude sculpting class.
1k words
3.62
80.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect sunny day outside and I was window shopping when I saw a sign advertising free nude sculpting classes. The nude body male or female always fascinates me so I thought I d go in to see whose naked body I d be admiring today. I was already moist and I didn t even know what to expect.

I walked in, saw a arrow pointing down winding stairs heading almost to a basement. I opened the door and gasped in surprise, in the centre of the room there sitting on a little platform naked was a very beautiful woman. She sat with hers knees slightly apart so you get a glimpse of her fat, pink pussy, and her arms folded over such big tits they could not be real, nor could her folded arms hide them.

Instantly I went from moist to wet thinking about sucking on those large nipples I was yet to see, and licking on her fat pussy and tasting it as it creamed in my mouth. Someone touched my arm I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Standing beside nude was the finest ebony body I had ever seen with a fully extended dick of 9 1/2" long.

Instantly I started salivating, I could now feel my panties getting wet. The image flashed in my mind of him fucking me real hard from behind while I ate her fat pussy. He then invited me in and told me I had to take my clothes of it was a all nude sculpting class. Instantly I agreed while asking if I could touch whomever I wanted while I sculpt.

I slowly took my clothes off watching them watch me reveal my goods. I had perfect tits that men just loved fucking and cummin on. My ass was rounded perfectly and I loved arching it high while being fucked doggie and getting spanked. He took my clothes and accidently touched, then rubbed the outline of my tits. My shirt fell so I quickly bent over, knees straight to retrieve them knowing I was giving them both a view of my pussy lips.

He then brought me my clay to start working with. I wandered over to the girl who had not moved a inch and started slowing touching her on the pretense of arranging her the way I wanted before I started sculpting. I rubbed my hand over the soft curve of her tits and then down her legs to her innerthighs and slowly across her lips. I heard her gasp. Her lips were wet. I slowly unfolded her arms and almost came at the sight of her huge nipples attached to those wonderfully big tits.

I heard a rustle behind me and saw Ebony now my name for him watching us and stroking his huge cock the tip, shiny with his dew. I m in heaven was my thought again and the best part was no names or questions being asked. Its almost like they had been waiting for me. I pushed her gently back on the platform and did what I wanted to do since I laid eyes on her...suck on those big gorgeous nipples , I felt herhand slowly stroking my pussy rubbing on my clit making me wetter if that was possible.

I wanted more I bent my head and started licking her clit all the time with my ass arched in the air providing Ebony with a perfect view of my dripping pussy. She started thrashing and I knew she was cumming I stuck my fingers in her pussy fucking her while sucking her clit like it was cock in my mouth. I could taste her juices in my mouth andit turned me on to know my face was wet with it.

Ebony walked slowly over to our little stage stroking his fat cock. Slowly I turned around in anticipation waiting to see what he would do. He walked over to me, with his fully extended rod pointing in my face. I greedily opened my mouth and started sucking on his dick, knowing this would be one the best blow-jobs I have ever given. His head was already wet with pre-cum and I almost came when I tasted it. I started slowly making his dick slick and wet with my saliva giving special attention to his balls, licking and sucking each one.

I felt gently hands on my tit as she massaged each one then taking my nipples into her mouth, it was amazing, I had never had my tits sucked on while a I sucked someone dick before, I could feel my self having on the edge of cumming and she hadn t ate my pussy yet.

Ebony stopped abruptly, I knew he was trying to control cumming I had felt his body tensing.

He turned me around and with one clean stroke he was fucking my pussy hard, I was already cumming all over his dick on the first stroke. I was almost sure passerbys upstairs could hear my screams as he kept pounding his fat cock hard in my pussy and spanking my ass. She laid in front of me rubbing on her pussy lips watching me get fucked and enjoying it.

Ebony was like a machine, He was making me cum again as he kept fucking my pussy hard without breaking his rhythm, I was juicing all over his cock and could it running down my thighs. Ebony pulled out of my pussy quicklyI turned around so I could catch his hot cum in my mouth and there she was beside me also licking on his balls while I took his cum inside my mouth. He cumming and cumming I could not swallow fast enough, she was licking the rest of his dick and my lips catching any escaped cum and enjoying it as much as I was.

After about twenty minutes of heavy breathing trying to catch my breath, I opened my eyes, Ebony and BT were out sleeping. I quietly got my clothes and left wondering if I d ever take another sculpting class as interesting as this one.