Sculpting Mei-Lien Ch. 09

Story Info
Mei-Lien learns more about her corset and crotch strap.
3k words
4.3
25.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Not only had our shopping trip turned out to better than I had expected, the lingerie which we had bought continued to be a source of mutual pleasure and became an integral part of Mei-Lien and my games.

The next time that Mei-Lien turned up at my apartment she was wearing her corset and strap. She wore no other undergarments and had chosen a dress through which her augmented curves were displayed to their best advantage. Unquestionably, besides her desire to provide me a view of her enhanced contours, Mei-Lien derived considerable narcissistic pleasure from parading around in such an erratically beguiling fashion. Particularly interesting to me was her changed attitude toward her body. It was her dissatisfaction with her figure which had been the reason for her enlisting my help in altering her shape, and it was her succulent roundness which had distressed most her. However, she had come to realize that, properly controlled and garbed, that succulence could be transformed from a liability into an asset. She now flaunted rather than concealed her protruding tummy and behind which were forced into prominence by the corset binding her waist and the strap clenched between the cheeks of her buttock.

The sight of Mei-Lien's body presented for my delectation excited me. But, even more exciting to me was my recognition of the mental and physical toll she was paying to make her body attractive to me. The corset nipped several inches off her waist and forced her to monitor every breath that she drew. At the same time, the strap bisecting her buttock applied constant pressure not only to her anus but also to the sensitive channel it exposed as it passed between and spread her labia. What particularly interested me was the realization that Mei-Lien did more than accept the uncomfortable consequences of wearing her new undergarments, she actually embraced them. She had fastened the corset as tightly as she could draw it, and the way that her lower body twitched made me suspect that she had attached to the strap one or more of the several devises designed to produce a confusing combination of sexual stimulation and discomfort.

As if to purposefully increase the humiliation which she was experiencing, shortly after her arrival Mei-Lien removed her dress and assumed a pose which focused attention on the alterations in her shape wrought by the corset and strap. Kneeling on the living room carpet, she leaned back until she could grasp her ankles. In this position, her belly was thrust forward so that it was forced to bulge around the strap which ran down the shallow groove that her abdominal exercises had made increasingly well-defined. As her body relaxed, she spread her legs further apart,thereby revealing her vulva and the folds of her labia, which were spread and prevented from closing by the flared portion of the strap running between them. When her crotch came into view, it was clear that, hidden beneath the strap at the apex of her vulva, was buried one of the toys meant to keep her sexually aroused. Even though it was hidden, I could tell it was designed to apply pressure to the pouch in which her clitoris resides and to coax her clitoris out of its nest so that its tip would rub against the rough leather surface of the strap. I could well imagine that the resulting stimulation was akin to that which I experience when the tip of my erect penis encounters a prickly object, and so I could fully appreciate the mixture of pleasure and anguish which she must have been enduring.

Sitting by her side, I traced my fingers over the hills and valleys drawn into relief by Mei-Lien's pose. With one hand I molded her breasts, which were the only portion of her front not under the discipline of either the corset or strap. With my other hand, I caressed and probed the firm, rounded contours of her belly, savouring the texture of her skin stretched over her swelling abdomen and enjoying the contrast between the softness of its surface and the tautness of the muscles beneath. When I had thoroughly explored this terrain, I let my hand drift down to her crotch, where I explored the channel held open by the strap. The irony of her plight was lost on neither one of us. On the one hand, the strap forced her most intimate sexual apparatus into stark, almost lurid, prominence. On the other hand, it acted as a chastity belt, preventing access to the very region to which it was drawing attention. I could run my fingers along the inner surface of her spread labia, but I could not delve into the depths which normally their spreading would have laid bare. Even so, I soon learned that I could monitor what was transpiring beneath the strap. By placing the pads of my fingers on the spot under which her clitoris lay, I was able to feel her clitoris respond to the tweaking it was receiving and was fascinated by the similarity of that response to what I knew would have been that of my penis under similar circumstances. Each time its tip rasped the suede roof holding it captive, I could see Mei-Lien's groin clench the same way that a man's does when he instinctively thrusts his penis deeper into the source of its stimulation. In Mei-Lien's case, the result was an instant of excruciatingly intense sensation followed by a protracted period of frustration during which she futilely attempted to shield her clitoris from further abuse. By pressing my fingers against the strap, I was able to modulate the intensity and frequency of her clitoris's encounters with its tormentor.

After a while, my sadistic nature got the better of me. I purposely persecuted her by preventing her from withdrawing her clitoris into its protective hood. Reflected in her eyes I saw a look of pride along with incipient tears. Moved, I commiserated with the suffering which she was enduring and thanked her for her willingness to accept that suffering in order to enhance the pleasure which her body was giving both of us.

``My dear Mei-Lien. Not being female, I can only guess what emotions a woman feels knowing that she has relinquished control over her body and put it on display so that a man can not only enjoy watching it perform but also dictate its performance. Conversely, I doubt that you, not being male, can comprehend the pleasure which such an act of female resignation can provide a man. To a man, the female body, even one with which he is very familiar, is a mystery. Particularly mysterious to him is the subtlety of its response to sexual stimulation. The only inhibitions which a man has about sex are those which society has instilled in him, but nature has programmed the female psyche to have innate inhibitions about giving her sexual appetite free reign. Thus, besides the frustration which your present situation would cause either a man or a woman, I suspect that the decision to submit oneself to such a situation is more difficult for a woman to make than it would be for a man. I am telling you this because I want you to know how truly grateful I am to you for your willingness to overcome your inhibitions and make the requisite sacrifice.''

Smiling through her tears, Mei-Lien responded.

``Yes, you are correct that the male cannot comprehend the female psyche. It is true that I had a hard time preparing myself for this ordeal. In particular, I did not enjoy having to thoroughly cleanse my bowels before installing my strap. However, what you do not understand is that, along with the inhibitions which it implants in the female psyche, nature puts the desire to utilize and share the capacities with which it has endowed her body. If you need further evidence of this desire and its perverse consequences, see what awaits you when you examine what is tucked beneath the strap in the rear. There is more than one entrance into my body between my legs, and both of them are under duress.''

Curious to find out what she was talking about, I grasped Mei-Lien by her shoulders and bent her forward so that her far-head rested on the carpet and her splayed buttock rose in the air. Shifting my position, with one hand I maintained contact with her now pendulous breasts while I ran my other hand along the strap spreading her behind. The strap back there was laminated and folded to increase its bulk between her nether cheeks, but even so I could feel a distinct bulge at precisely the point where it passed over her anus. Each time that I pressed on the bulge, Mei-Lien gasped and her gluteal muscles contracted. It seemed that whatever was producing the bulge was poised at the opening to her rectum and that even slight pressure from me was sufficient to make it breach her back door. After I had confirmed this observation several times, Mei-Lien gave me more details.

``As you will have probably guessed, the bulge in my strap in caused by the presence of a ball which the strap is holding so that it puts constant pressure on my anus. Last week, I returned to the lingerie store to find out more about the devices which can be installed on the strap. Madame Deville introduced me to several, one of which is preventing my clitoris from retracting and another of which is the ball keeping my anus open. Madame DeVille is particularly enthusiastic about the erotic as well as the beneficial effects that the use of this ball can produce. Its diameter measures a little more than an inch and it is attached to the strap by a clamp which prevents it from shifting. The idea is to have the ball penetrate deep enough to stretch the ring of my anus. Because, before installing it, one lubricates it with a liberal coating of Vaseline, the only way that I can keep it from stretching me to its full diameter is by tightening the muscles around my anal ring. According to Madame DeVille, having to keep those muscles tight is a wonderful exercise which will strengthen and enhance my buttock. Having worn it ever since I left home, I can attest to the rigor of this exercise, although we will have to wait before we can assess the beneficial effects on my figure. In the meantime, I can assure you having to accommodate the ball in my rectum while my clitoris is subjected to constant stimulation is a highly erotic experience. The two sources of stimulation act in concert so that the one enhances the other. This is particularly true when the ball penetrates deeper, as it did while I was sitting in the taxi on the way over here and when you were pressing on it just now. When that happens, I feel like a bomb which is about to explode. Would you like to try detonating me?''

By the time Mei-Lien had finished, I was more than ready to find out what sort of explosion would result from my continued experimentation with the devices embedded in her crotch strap. However, before proceeding, I wanted to make sure that I would have an unobstructed view of the explosion when it occurred. Not only did I want to be able to watch her body writhe in the throes of orgasm, I wanted to see the expression on her face as her climax built and as it began to subside. With this in mind, I asked her to accompany to me to my bedroom. When we were there, I had her lie on back and went to fetch a couple of hand towels from the bathroom closet. Upon my return, I told her to curl her legs up and place her hands next to her bent knees, and, when she had, I used the towels to secure her wrists to her legs. Although I left enough slack for her shift her position, I made certain that her buttock would remain raised off the bed so that her entire crotch would be kept readily available. Finally, I placed a pillow behind her head so that she be able to watch her own reaction to what I would be doing to her body.

Moving toward the bottom of the bed, I knelt so that my view of Mei-Lien extended from the upturned junction between her raised legs to her face. With her legs bent as they were and her crotch strap doing its job, her bottom swelled out before me in beautifully rounded contours. Those contours would have extended unbroken up to her corset if it had not been for the strap running down the center-line of her tummy and forcing her abdominal muscles to accommodate its presence. As a result, the hemisphere which her rounded belly would have otherwise formed was bisected into two lobes, symmetrically bulging on each side of the strap. In contrast to the roundness of her hips and lower belly, her waist was compelled by the discipline imposed by her corset to retain its wasp-like dimensions, a fact which emphasized the swell of her tummy below and of her breasts above. On her face was an expression of excited anticipation tinged by a shadow of fear. Mei-Lien knew and did not regret that she had ceded control of her sexual apparatus to me, and she had no illusions about my readiness to take advantage of her decision. What she feared was her inability to control her response to my machinations and the consequent obscene performance in which her body was destined to play the lead role.

``Mei-Lien, I am going to begin by training your anus. Madame Deville told you to exercise by contracting your anal sphincter to prevent penetration. I am confident that she is correct about the beneficial effects of that exercise and trust that, under other circumstances, you will perform it while wearing your strap. However, at the moment, it is your self-control, not your gluteal muscles, which I intend to strengthen. Instinctively,your anal sphincter contracts in response to pressure from either side. Nonetheless, as you know from you moving your bowels, you can override that instinct, at least when the pressure originates from inside. I am now asking you to exert the same control when the pressure originates from outside. Thus, when I press against the ball, you are to let it slide inside. Anchored to the strap, it will not penetrate very far, and therefore you will be unable to draw it fully inside in order to lessen the strain it is imposing. Instead, you will have to wait for me to adjust its depth by diminishing or increasing the pressure I am applying. Because it is thoroughly lubricated, there is no danger of irritating the delicate membranes through which it will be passing, and so there will be no need for me to desist until I am satisfied that you have learned how to keep this orifice available and to appreciate the strangely delicious sensations it can provide.''

Try as she might, my brave Mei-Lien was at first unable to follow my instructions. Each time that I pressed the ball into her anus, her sphincter would clench in a vain attempt to block its entry. However, as she became more accustomed to my assault, her initial resistance began to subside and was replaced first by resigned acquiescence to her fate and then by signs that she was learning to enjoy this new form of penetration. Instead of grimacing when I drove the ball home, the expression on her face would be one of wonder, and, as if they were mimicking what was happening below, her eyes and mouth would open wide. At the same time, by tightening her abdominal muscles, she would tilt her pelvis so that the channel between her legs would be more accessible.

Seeing that Mei-Lien had learned the lesson I was teaching her, I began rewarding her diligence by accompanying the penetration of her rear portal with increasing attention to the bulge against which her clitoris was pressing. When she tilted her pelvis up, I would intensify her sensual torment by stroking the mound in ways which would force the stalk of her clitoris to bend and its tip to rub against the ceiling of its cage. In response to my efforts, she soon abandoned all attempts to preserve her modesty and allowed her body complete freedom manifest its excitement in any way that it chose. Thus, for several minutes, she treated me to a lewd but beautiful demonstration of the way in which the female body is programmed to respond when it is subjected to protracted sexual stimulation. The relatively peaceful calm of her expression was transformed into a look of unabashed hedonism, and what had been a subtle tipping of her pelvis became a primitive dance composed of sensual undulations. I had never thought Mei-Lien capable of such abandon, but, as her excitement built to a crescendo, propriety was the least of her concerns. Her body had been being systematically stimulated ever since she donned her corset and strap, and it was now expressing its craving for the relief which only an orgasm would bring.

Strangely, when that relief arrived, her body froze and a look of intense concentration displaced the anguished expression which had been on her face. In spite of its frantic prelude, her orgasm itself was sublimely peaceful. It lasted far longer than usual, and the whole time Mei-Lien appeared to be savoring the waves of sensation enveloping her body. Like a connoisseur tasting a well conserved wine, she sipped rather than gulped, determined that she not miss any of the pleasure which her experience had to offer. I too was enthralled and took care not to distract her from her reverie. Thus, I was content watch her enjoy the reward which she had coming to her. Only when her body relaxed did I disturb her long enough to untie her hands and remove the corset and strap from her recumbent body. Unencumbered, she soon drifted off into a state of blissful oblivion, which is the state in which I left her for the rest of her visit.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers