Sculpting Mei-Lien Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanaka waited five minutes before sending the signal to the needles. When he did, Mei-Lien immediately straightened her back and brought her head forward. Staring down at her breasts, her face wore an expression of disbelief. The calm look of ecstasy on her face was replaced by one of dismay as she felt her nipples respond to the current that was being injected into their very core. At the same time, she seemed unable to stay still and began rocking back and forth so that her breasts bobbed up and down and from side to side. As Tanaka had predicted, her distress had less to do with the pain than with her frustration she felt. As intended, the stimulation which her breasts were receiving was sufficient to prepare her for orgasm but insufficient to enable her to achieve it.

Tanaka kept Mei-Lien in this state of suspended sexual gratification for nearly ten minutes. As had been true after she had become reconciled to the involuntary contraction of her abdominal muscles, Mei-Lien had learned to accept that the tantalizing stimulation of her breasts would not end until Dr. Tanaka decided that she was ready for her next lesson. Nonetheless, relief was written all over her face when the current to her breasts was turned off and the needles had been removed from her nipples. Even though she did not know what torment would replace these, she had heard Tanaka say that what came next would be the final one and that it would provide her the sexual relief for which she was in increasingly desperate need. However, Mei-Lien optimism waned when she heard the plans Tanaka had made for last act of her performance.

``Thus far I have restricted my attention to the portion of Mei-Lien's body above her waist, but I am now going to involve the portion below. Few women who have not given birth know the full potential of the reproductive organs with which nature has endowed them. To conclude Mei-Lien's journey of self-discovery, she is going to have an anatomy lesson taught by her own body.''

Moving in concert with one another, Tanaka and his assistant first wrapped wide bands around the top of Mei-Liens thighs. After connecting these via cables to the control panel, he had his assistant climb onto the table and raise Mei-Lien's buttock while he inserted a probe through her anus into her rectum. After he had seated this probe, his assistant released Mei-Lien's buttock and, reaching under Mei-Lien's arms and grasping her breasts, raised Mei-Lien into a position in which Mei-Lien's vulva was tipped forward and up. Brushing aside Mei-Lien's damp pubic hair, Tanaka inserted a second probe into her well lubricated vagina. This probe was thicker than the one in her rectum and had an oval shaped bulb at the end inside Mei-Lien. He gently maneuvered the probe after it was fully embedded, eliciting a moan from Mei-Lien when she felt the bulb pressed against her cervix. Seeing that Tanaka was satisfied with its position, his assistant handed him what, under other circumstances, would have looked like the bottom half of a bikini but, in the present setting, was obviously a thong intended to anchor the probes in place. It consisted of two sturdy strips of cloth, one of which went around Mei-Lien's waist, and the other between her legs. The one between her legs was attached in front and back to the one around her waist so that, after the slack had been taken up, it eliminated any possibility of the probes emerging from the warm nests which Mei-Lien was providing them.

``The front probe inside Mei-Lien is specially designed to stimulate both her vaginal walls and her uterus. In particular, the bulb at its end is nestled against her cervix. When it is activated, a small electric charge will be transmitted to her uterus, which will respond by contracting in much the same way that it would were she in labor. Although, in the absence of a fetus, these contractions will not cause the pain which they would during labor, the sheer physical toll that they will exact will be comparable to that imposed on women during childbirth. The role of the probe in her rectum and bands on her thighs is secondary. The one in her rectum has a flat surface which lies against the thin membrane separating her rectum from her vagina, and embedded in the bands on her thighs are electrodes which will the stimulate lymph nodes in her groin the same way as the ones in her armpits did. Their purpose is to enhance her experience by intensifying and prolonging her contractions. To avoid doing her any harm, I must proceed with care. Nonetheless, I will not spare her if there is no question that her body is capable of tolerating the stimulation which I can give it.''

Upon hearing Tanaka's words, Mei-Lien was visibly disturbed. In so far as her bonds permitted her to do so, she cowered in an understandable desire to shield her body from the experience that Dr. Tanaka had prescribed for it. Her only comfort came from the continuing presence of the technician behind her on the table. In an attempt to bolster Mei-Lien's courage, the technician cradled Mei-Lien's head against her shoulder and cupped her hands over Mei-Lien's breasts. Tanaka himself concentrated on his equipment. When he had everything ready, he approached the end of the table from which he would have an unobstructed view of Mei-Lien's face and trembling body. In his right hand he held a black box with several dials and a pair of antennae. Looking Mei-Lien straight in the eye, he slowly turned one of the dials. For several seconds, nothing seemed to be happening. A look of fear was frozen on Mei-Lien's features, but there was no evidence that Tanaka's device was having any effect on her body. However, this peaceful prelude was of short duration. Suddenly, Mei-Lien emitted a gasp as she drew her shoulders back and thrust her hips forward. Staring at her rigid torso, I could see a tremor in her lower belly. At first this tremor was barely visible, but it grew steadily more obvious as the seconds ticked by. The source of the tremor was deep inside, but, as its strength grew, more and more of her anatomy was involved. First her abdominal muscles clenched into a tight knot, and they were quickly joined by the muscles in her upper thighs and buttock.

Her reaction to the stimulation she was now receiving was very different from what it had been when the electrodes had been on the surface of her stomach. This time there was no frenzied bucking or attempt to escape. Instead, other than the rippling striations caused by the contraction of her abdominal and gluteal muscles, her body was rigidly still. However, this stillness could not be mistaken for tranquility. Beads of perspiration accumulated on her face and torso, and the pad on which she knelt was soon glistening with her sweat. In addition, the expression on her face was anything but placid. Her eyes were tightly shut, and she was releasing a continuous mewing sound between grit teeth.

``Mei-Lien is in the throes of intense uterine contraction. The tendons supporting her uterus are exerting enormous force on their moorings, both those attached to her uterus and those hitched to her abdominal cavity. In the process, her vagina has lengthened so that its grip on the probe is very firm. As a result, the stimulation of her so-called `G-spot' is greatly augmented. Nonetheless, she is under far too much strain to achieve orgasm, and so she is suspended in a state of unrelieved frustration. I will force her to remain in this state for another couple of minutes before giving her brief respite, but as soon as she has had a chance to regain her strength, I will put her back in contraction. Because she is young and fit, I should be able to make her repeat this cycle several times before she collapses.''

True to his word, Tanaka played Mei-Lien's body like a maestro. He turned off the stimulation just long enough to let her strength regenerate before reapplying it. Finally, after fifteen harrowing minutes, Mei-Lien's body could no longer respond. Seeing that she was totally depleted, Tanaka had his assistant release her wrists so that she could lie comfortably on her back. Although she no longer had any strength in her muscles, her need for sexual relief remained as strong as ever. Thus, even as she lay in a blissful state of semi-consciousness, he reactivated the probes, this time at a level intended to give unalloyed pleasure without the concomitant stress which he had imposed on her previously. Due to her exhaustion, her body was slow to respond, but with consummate skill Tanaka reignited the flame which had been consuming her. Soon her pelvis was rising and falling in preparation for orgasm, and shortly thereafter she achieved her goal. In contrast to the tumult which had preceded it, her orgasm was miraculously relaxed, but its peacefulness did nothing to detract from the satisfaction it gave her.

12