SD Wild Pony Races Ch. 02

Story Info
Race day is Monday.
4.8k words
4.59
39.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

In 1985 I had met Ali and her friends while working as a vendor at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in western South Dakota.

Ali had broken the strap that was holding a dildo in her young pussy in place and came to my leather booth to see if I could help her fix it.

Before I could repair the strap. Ali was chased down the street in her ponygear by a rent-a-cop giving me the idea of having ponygirl races at my ranch.

CH .02

I had just opened my booth up the next morning and was surprised to be greeted by a very soft and sweet little voice.

"Good morning Sir. My master Nigel has sent me here to retrieve my toy belt" Ali said to me.

"Did you get a chance to fix it yet?" She questioned.

"No,I could not fix your old broken strap. But I did make you a brand new and much better one. I was not sure when you were coming back, so it is still in my van" I said back.

"Sara ,I need to go back to the van and get something" I said to one of my female business partners who were working the booth with me.

[Sara was 20 and Shannon 19. They looked so much alike that most people thought they were twins.

Their Dad was a full blood Sioux from Pine Ridge,SD and their Mom was a very beautiful Filipino woman that their father had meet while he was in the Navy.That combination made two very beautiful and exotic looking young women.Sara and Shannon had the Native American looks as far as the high cheek bones and other features they had inherited from their father, but their bodies were carbon copies of their mother's smallish Asian frame. Both girls were about 5'2" and probably not much over 100 pounds and most of that was tits and ass.]

"Ok Bill, take your time, Shannon and I can handle it here" Sara said back.

"Come with me the van is right over there in the parking lot" I said to Ali as I pointed in the direction of my new van.

[It was a full ton Chevy van with a extended roof. It had a lot of cargo room and a person could stand up inside without have to duck down when he was loading and unloading it.]

"Those two are both very pretty Native American girls" Ali said.

"Are they yours to play with and fuck? "Ali asked as we walked to the van.

"You have a way of getting right to the point don't you" I said back to her.

"They are just my co-workers and partners in the leather manufacturing business. They live in the bunkhouse at my ranch with their brother John Bad Warrior(one of my ranch hands).They are very pretty and I wish they were mine to play with, but I have never tried to pushed the subject with either of them" I said back to Ali.

"I would love to get to know them better. I have never tasted Indian pussy before" Ali said, as I opened the back door of the van to retrieve the new toy belt.

"I will introduce you when we get back if you let me watch" I said back in a joking voice.

"I want you to do more then watch. I will warm them up with my tongue and then you can finish them off with that big cock of yours." Ali teased back.

"Sounds good to me" I said back.

"Here's your new strap. Look it over and see if it is what you wanted" I said as I handed the strap with the 8 inch black cock already snapped in place.

"It looks perfect and smells wonderful. I really love the smell and the feel of new leather.

Can we please go in the back of the van so you can help me slide it in and snap it in place?" Ali asked with a big smile on her face.

Ali had on the same outfit as the day before. The classic catholic school girl uniform, white top with a short pleated plaid skirt and underneath her brown full body ponygirl harness.

Shy was not a word in Ali's vocabulary because before I had a chance to shut the van's door behind us, she had her skirt raised up over her hips and was proudly exposing her cute shaven pussy.

I was quite sure that Nigel had sent her back here alone with the intent of fucking me for the strap so he would not have to pay me the $50.00 we had agreed on and I was ready and willing to play any game this little cock tease threw at me.

"Master has been trying hard to get me bred these last few mouths , but all attempts so far have failed" she said to me.

"Please Sir,could you fuck me now and fill me up with your hot cum. Then when you place the toy in my hole it will hold your seed inside me to insure conception" Ali requested.

"You are kidding?Aren't you? I don't know anything about you other then you are here selling your pussy for money. What makes you think I would even want to fuck a little whore like you" I said to the young girl.

"I think you better just take the strap and be on your way" I told her sternly.

"Come on Bill, I was just playing with you. It really turns some men on to think there is a chance that I will get pregnant from them fucking my teenage cunt full of their white cum.I am on the pill so its safe to fuck me without worrying I will be calling in a few months and telling you that I think you are going to be a Daddy." Ali said with a smirk on her pretty face.

"Bend over and grab your ankles" I told Ali as I grabbed the strap and dildo out of her hand.

I lifted the short shirt up over her hips and pulled apart her shaven lips to open up her hole so I could push the black toy cock inside.

Her pussy was a very healthy looking pink on the inside and was dripping wet.

"Ahhhh" Ali moaned as the tip of the rubber cock started to part her moist pussy lips.

I rubbed circles around her clit as I slowly fucked the black rubber cock deeper and deeper into her young body from behind.

"Ahhh that's it, fuck my little cunt and get it wet and ready for that big cock of yours" Ali moaned as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth forcing the black rubber cock in and out of her tight little cunt.

She reached back and grabbed my rock hard cock through my pants and squeezed it softly.

"You told before that you did not want to fuck a little whore like me ,but your hard cock says you are a liar.Please Sir, fuck my tight little pussy with your big cock and shoot your hot cum inside of me" Ali begged.

"You want my cock or do you just want a cock" I asked her?

"Your cock, I need your cock" Ali pleaded.

As I slowly pulled the rubber cock out of her hole Ali looked back over her shoulder and gave me that unmistakable please fuck me now look.

"Sir I am ready for your cock. See how wet you have made my whore cunt" Ali said as she reached back with one hand and pulled one of her ass cheeks to the side to open up her pussy hole for me to place my swollen cock in.

I quickly pulled my hard cock out of the fly my jeans and placed the tip in-between her warm pussy lips.I pushed the tip of my cock in just far enough so that she could feel the thickness of my hard shaft and held it there in the outer edge of her young fuck hole.

"Please Sir ,fuck me with that big cock" she begged.

I slowly fucked her hole in short little strokes with just the tip, letting my hard cock come all the way out and then sliding it up and down her wet slit until the end of my shaft found her tight hole and would slip inside again.

When Ali would try to push her hips back to force my cock deeper in her wet hole I would pull out of her hot snatch and rubbed it in-between her butt cheeks and massage her tight anus with the tip of my cock.

She horny enough that she didn't care which hole it went in, she just needed penetration.

When she would push back to force it in her tight back passage I would move it back to her pussy and tease her clit and front hole with the tip.

Ali had the look of a wild animal in her eyes as she moved her hips up and down trying to get the angle she need to get my cock back inside of her young twat.She desperately wanted to take my cock in her tight little hole and milk it dry.

The tip of my cock was shinny and wet and slide into her ass easily as I finally gave her half of my cock and pumped a few half strokes in her tight little ass.

"AHHHHH YESS fuck my ass Sir, I love the way you feel inside of my tight ass" Ali moaned.

She no more then finished her sentence and I pulled out and said to her " Get on your knees. I want you to taste your ass on my hard cock".

In a flash she was kneeling in front of me with my hard cock in her mouth.

She was a good little cock sucker too and knew how to use her tongue to circle the tip ,while she massaged my ball with her hand.

"How does your ass taste on my cock?" I asked her as she took my shaft all the way down her throat.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth off my cock and asked her again" How does my cock taste after its been in your slutty little ass?"

"I love the taste of my ass on your cock" Ali said back.

"Get up and bend over again" I order the young girl.

"Please fuck me sir. I need a cock inside of me" Ali said.

"Here comes the hard cock you asked for" I said as I quickly pushed the rubber cock in as deep as it would go and snapped the two snaps in the front and then the two in the back so the strap firmly held the toy in her wet fuck hole.

"What are you doing Bill? Don't you want to finish fucking my little pussy and ass?" Ali questioned.

"Of course I want to finish fucking you , but I will decide when and where it will happen" I said back.

I patted her on the ass and told her "Stand up I want to see if it fits properly. I made it tighter then the old one and added a smooth brass harness brad in front to rub on your clit as you walk."

As Ali stood up the strap tightened and she could feel the metal button against her pussy.

"God that pressure feels so good on my clit" Ali moaned.

"Please fuck me now Sir." Ali begged "I need a real cock inside of me."

"Later I might fuck you, but not now" I said back.

"How many girls are here with Nigel?" I asked.

"Four counting me" Ali responded.

"Perfect number for what I have planned" I said back.

I opened the door to the van and patted her on the butt and said "Go and tell Nigel that he owes me $50.00 for the strap and that I want to make him a business deal I think he might be very interested in."

Ali had a very confused look on her face that made me wonder if this was the first time she had ever been teased and then turned down when she had offered her pussy to a man.

"But I wanted you to fuck me now" Ali said softly as she stepped down out of the van.

"I said I would fuck you when I am good and ready and not before.Go and get Nigel" I said back to her.

When I got back to the booth Sara asked me "Who was that? Was that the little whore that put on the show yesterday after Shannon and I had gone home?"

"Yes that was the one from yesterday. She came back to get her toy and holder that I had made for her.She didn't have the money to pay me and she wanted me to take it out in trade" I replied.

What Sara said next took me by complete surprise.

"You know Bill that if you want to have sex Shannon and I are more then willing.You really have no need to be chasing after that little whore " Sara said in a matter of fact voice.

"But what about your brother? I never tried anything because I did not want to create any hard feelings" I said back.

"You don't need to worry about John being upset. Lets finish talking about this on the way home" Sara said as she went over to help a customer.

The booth was really crowded and busy all day and we were about to close up for the night when up walked Ali and Nigel.

"Here is the $50.00 I owe you for the strap" Nigel said as he handed a very new looking bill across the table to me.

"Ali said you had a business deal you wanted to talk about" Nigel asked me?

"Ali says you have 4 girls here at the rally. I want to hire then to put on a little show for my men back on my ranch" I said back.

"I will give them a $2000.00 each for two days work ,plus I am planning a pony race that the winner can take home another $1000.00 in bonus money" I told Ali's master.

"Sounds good when do you want to do this?" Nigel asked.

"Monday and Tuesday, after the rally is over. Met me here Monday morning at 8 and you can follow me out to the ranch " I replied.

"Let's call it a day, pack up and go home" I said to Sara and Shannon.

After we had packed everything back in my white Chevy cargo van we started home on I-90.

It had bucket seats in front so Shannon and Sara had to share the passenger side seat.

Just as I hit the cruise control Sara broke the silent.

"I told Shannon about our conversation earlier today" Sara said.

"You really think John would not be angry if I was having sex with his sisters" I questioned?

"John knows we are grown women and a long way from being virgins.He actually knows that first hand because he was the one that made both of us into women" Sara said back with a naughty giggle.

"Really John is having sex with both of you"

I questioned her?

"No not since he met that Mrs. Bliege three years ago. Her husband is a truck driver and always gone so John is pretty much getting all fucking he can handle from her" Sara answered back.

"He says we are too skinny and our tits are too little" Shannon said as she lifted her t-shirt up over her head to expose her beautiful tear drop shaped tits.

"What do you think Bill? Are our tits too small?" Sara said as she pulled off her shirt and cupped her breasts as she held them up next to her sisters bare bosoms.

Sara's looked identical to her sisters, nice and firm with perfectly shaped dark brown nipples that had to be an inch and a half long.

"God no, they are perfect. Anymore then a good handful is just a waste" I replied .

"We have not had sex with a man since you moved to the ranch.We were waiting for you to ask us, because to be honest we both fell in love with you the first time we met" Sara confessed.

"Sara and I agreed not to fight over you" Shannon said.

"I was still hurting from what my ex-wife had done to me and I didn't know which one of you to ask first because I really liked both of you" I said back.[I found out that our friendly home town banker was making deposits at my house while I was busy working and it also turns out that my two little girls were actually his.I signed the final divorce papers, ending my ten year marriage ,the day before the rally began.]

"Lets just have some fun today and see where it goes from there. OK?" Sara said.

"Shannon loves to have her nipples sucked on while a man is fucking her" Sara said as she lowered her mouth to her younger sisters breast and started sucking.

"AHHHHHHH Fuck that feels so good" Shannon moaned.

"Take off your shorts so I can finger your pussy " Sara ordered her sister as she stood up between us and slide off her shorts and panties.

Shannon slide her sexy little ass to the front of the seat and pulled her shorts off to give her sister access to her naked pussy.

Sara bend down and started sucking on Shannon's erect nipples as she pumped two and then three fingers inside her sisters hairy young twat.

I took my right hand off the wheel and slide two fingers in Sara's pussy from behind and slowly fucked the wet hole. I had my thumb up so when my fingers went deep side her pussy the tip of my thumb would tease her ass and with every stroke I could feel my thumb going in deeper and deeper into her back passage.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck Bill, that feels good" Sara moaned .

I tried to finger fuck her in the same rhythm that she had going with her fingering of Shannon's quivering young hole. When her fingers were buried deep side Shannon's fuck hole, my fingers were deep inside of her.When she picked up the pack and fucked Shannon harder she got the same back.

"Ahhhhh yes that's the spot. Fuck me with your fingers" Shannon moaned as Sara pistoned two and then three fingers in and out of her sisters wet pussy.

Shannon was getting three fingers so Sara too felt my two thick fingers in her pussy turn into three and with the down stroke my thumb deep in her tight anus.

Then the three fingers went to four inside Shannon wet box.

"AHHHHHHIIIYEEEE " Shannon screamed as Sara folded her thumb in and forced her hand inside the teenager's pussy.

I tried but no way would four of my fingers go in Sara's cunt. So I stuck with three and started rocked my hand so Sara was getting more thumb action on her back hole.

"Ahh yes fuck my hole " Shannon moaned as she pushed her hips up off the seat, pushing Sara's fingers deeper and deeper in short forceful strokes until Shannon's whole hand started to disappear inside her sisters young body.

"Bill this feels so good, but we need you to fuck us. Please pull off soon." Sara begged.

"Ahhh fuck me sister , I am going to cum " Shannon screamed as she bucked her ass up off the seat.

"AAAAAIIIIYYYYYEEEEE " Shannon screamed as the hard cum rocked her sexy young body. You could see her pussy pulsing around Sara's wrist as wave after wave hit her.

"Fuck my ass and pussy Bill!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH yessss that's it " Sara screamed as her own hard cum rocked her body.

"YES, that was so good,you make my pussy feel like it's on fire" Shannon moaned as Sara pulled her wet hand out of her sister's once tight hole.

"Next exit pull off, I know a place we can go" Shannon said.

Sara moved over and was now sitting on Shannon's lap slowly rubbing her wet slit back on forth on her sisters naked thigh.

Shannon had Sara's breasts cupped in her hands and was pinching her nipples in-between her thumbs and index fingers as she kissed the back of her neck.

"You can have his cock first" Shannon whispered to her sister.

I pulled off onto the service road and Shannon said to me " Keep driving on this road until you see the first house on the right side of the road. I think its only about a mile".

The house looked abandoned and there must have been 40 junked cars scattered around the trash cover yard.

"This is it uncle Martin's house" Shannon said.

"Pull in behind the house and park" Shannon said.

I slide around the corner and into the yard coming to stop right in front of the paint less old shack.

"Uncle Martin died this spring, but still have parties here sometimes" Shannon.

They both jumped out of the van and ran inside of the house with me right on their naked tails.

As I made the turn inside I could see that the girls were both kneeling on a old couch playfully fingers each others wet holes from behind.

"Hurry Bill get naked and fuck us. Sara first because she is oldest" Shannon told me.

At that moment I was living any breathing man's fantasy. Two very sexy women waiting for my cock to enter them.

I was naked in a flash and found my way behind Sara's sexy ass. Shannon reach over and grabbed my cock and placed the tip on her sisters wet hole.

"Fuck her Bill with that big white cock. Fuck my sister and fill her with your cum" Shannon said to me.

At first her pussy hole was still a little loose from my three fingered fucking that I had just given her.But as I slowly started stroked my cock in and out of the sopping wet hole. Sara kept contracting her vaginal muscles to make the hole tighter and tighter on my thick cock.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed it in deep and held it there so we both could feel my cock would hit the base of her cervix.

"You cock feels so good . Fuck my pussy" Sara moaned.

The pressure of her clit and pelvic bone on the base of my penis felt so damn good as she rocked her hips and fucked me back.

It had been a while since I had sex with a woman and it was all I could do to keep from shooting off my load before I was finished fucking this young woman the way I wanted to fuck her.

Shannon had moved behind me and was now licking and sucking on my balls as I slowly pistoned my hard cock in and out of her sister.I could feel Shannon's fingers rubbing on Sara pussy lips and teasing her clit as my hard shaft slide in and out.

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12