SD Wild Pony Races Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

"Ahhhhh god your pussy feels so good on my cock." I moaned.

It was more then I could handle when Shannon started licking and fucking my ass with her tongue.

"I am cumming " I shouted, as I felt the first stream of cum shot into Sara's young pussy.

When Shannon felt my balls start to tense she grabbed my nut sack and pulled it down it and squeezed just hard enough so that it hurt a little..

The combination of the pain of her tight grip on my balls and the pure erotic feeling of cumming was so fantastic that it is hard to describe.

It was probably the hardest orgasm I had ever had.

"AHHHHHHH Fuck I am cumming too" Sara moaned as she pushed back hard and rocked her clit on the base of my hard cock.

"Please just hold it in me for a while. I want to remember this moment for ever" Sara begged.

It turned out to be a very erotic moment for all of us.

Sara and I were locked in the breeding position that most animals use with my sperm cover cock held firmly inside her unprotected pussy.

Sara's cunt was still pulsing gently for the next few minutes,as if it was trying to milk out the last drop of semen from my balls.

I leaned down and kissed her back as I held her in the gentle caress. Her skin was so soft and I loved the way it smelled.

The combined scent of my semen and her hot pussy was filling the air.

Shannon was sitting next to us on the couch rubbing her clit as Sara teased her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhh Damn you two look sexy like that" Shannon moan.

"Put your cock in her mouth and let her clean it off. That always makes her cum hard" Sara told me.

When I pulled back I was amazed that my cock was still hard.

Shannon had the look in her eyes that told me her orgasm was near. She looked so sexy as she lay there on that dirty couch her legs spread wide as they would go.

I had to feel that pussy on the end of my cock. She could clean my cock off after I had finished fucking her pussy if she still wanted to.

I moved between her legs and mounted her pussy with my hard cock and with one slow soft stroke I was inside.

"Ahhhhhhhh thank you Bill I wanted that cock in my pussy. Fuck me like you fucked Sara and fill me with your cum" Shannon said to me.

I slide my hands under her tight little ass and slowly fucked her pretty little twat in deep and deliberate strokes.

"Clean my hole out as he fucks you" Sara ordered her younger sister.

Sara moved over and offered her creamed hole to her younger sister as I fucked her harder and harder with my thick cock.

"OHHHHH that it little sister lick the outside clean first" Sara moaned as Shannon's tongue danced circles around the hole.

Then she started probing the hole with her tongue drawing out a catch of my white seed on her tongue with each pass of that the just fucked hole.

"Ahhh that's a good girl suck out that nasty cum" Sara moaned.

I was at break point again and not sure how much more of this tight pussy on my dick and the show they were putting on for that I could take before I dumped my second load of the day.

"You two are getting to me and I can not hold off much longer" I said as I fucked Shannon's wet slit.

"Don't hold off. Cum inside her like you did me and I will clean her hole while you watch" Sara said.

"John loved to watch Mom and us girls clean up after he had fucked us" Sara said proudly.

That was all I could take the thought of John fucking his sexy sisters and his Mom drove me over the edge.I held on to Shannon's ass in a death grip as I shot my hot cum inside.I was spent for the moment and need a rest.

I held her still for about 5 minutes just like I had with her sister and when I pulled my now limp cock out of Shannon's hole I had two sets of hands guiding me to sit on the couch while they knelt in front of me. Shannon was cleaning off my balls with her warm tongue and Sara was cleaning the semen and mixture of the sisters pussy juices off my cock.

When they were satisfied I was cleaned enough. They got into the 69 position on the floor and sucked and licked eat others cummy hole until they were both quivering and moaning from another orgasm.

"That was a great cum sis" Sara said to Shannon.

"I love the taste of Bills cum inside of you" Shannon said.

"Could you fuck us again?" they said in a chorus.

"Yes, but I could use a little rest first" I said back.

"Let's go back to the ranch and then later we can play some more" Sara said.

The trip home was a long and very quiet one. As soon as we got to the van the two young girls went in the back and fell asleep (both still naked)on a pile of leather vests and chaps.I was glad for the rest and was looking forward to having them share my bed when we got home. That night they moved their stuff into my house and we started a journey together that was both fruitful and very happy.

Ch. 03 I will tell about the races.

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12