SD Wild Pony Races Ch. 03

Story Info
The cowboys meat the ponies.
5.9k words
4.33
60.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

Monday morning Sara, Shannon and I were on the highway heading back home to the ranch after a very good sales week at the rally.

Nigel and his four girls were following close behind us in a separate van that they had rented to make the trip from the Twin Cities to the Sturgis Rally.

Nigel's girls were going to entertain my cowboys for the next two days and take part in a little contest that I had planned for them (my first annual wild pony race featuring human ponies).

The races were going to be part of a surprise party that I was having for my cowboys to reward them for helping me have an excellent first year on the ranch.

I had told John Bad Warrior (my ranch foreman and Sara and Shannon's brother) that I wanted to fix the horse corral Monday morning after I had returned home from the Sturgis Rally and to have the men gathered down by the old barns at around 10.

As we drove in the yard, I could see that John and the other men were down by the main horse barn looking over the corral fence at the horses.

One of the mares must have come into heat, because they had the stud horse with her in the breeding pen.

John and the other cowboys were busy watching the quarter horse stud mounting and breeding the young mare and didn't notice us drive into the yard until we were stopped next them by the barn.

"What's up with the tourists Boss? I thought we were going to fix fence?" John questioned me as he looked over at the van full of young women.

"I have decide that since you all have been working so hard the last few months, that it was time we took a couple days off to have a little fun" I answered back.

"I have hired the four girls in the van to take part in a pony racing contest and then to entertain you tonight at a little party that Sara, Shannon and I have been planning for the last couple days " I explained to the men.

I motioned to Nigel to have the girls get out of the van and come over by the fence to meet my cowboys.

I think I was just as surprised as my men to see how the girls were dressed or you might say undressed as the made their way out of the van.

During this period of late summer in South Dakota there is always a wide swing of temperatures from the hot sweltering day time high's in the upper 90's to the cool 60's in the evenings.

So when we had met the young women and Nigel in the morning at Sturgis, the girls were dressed in heavy sweat shirts and jeans.

Some where in-between Sturgis and my ranch Nigel had them strip down to a white cropped off wife beater tank top (that barely covered their firm teenage breasts) and their panties.

The girls all had on thick black collars around their necks with a long white nylon lead rope attached to the front of it, leather ankle bracelets with large silver hoops, a neon orange ball gag in their mouths and their wrists were bound behind their backs in heavy leather restraints.

Nigel gave a firm jerk on the girl's lead ropes and they followed him to the horse corral (where my men, Sara, Shannon and I were standing in a straight line) four abreast with a perfect high stepping gate.

"Whoa" Nigel orders his girls “Stand and get ready to be inspected by your new owners."

Nigel was dressed in a leather coat, jeans, and a Sturgis 85 bandana on his head.

He was not a real big man body wise, but at 6'2" he towered over his young captives.

On his belt he wore a knife sheath that held a big 8" buck knife.

In the back pocket of his blue jeans you could see the custom made handle of his riding crop sticking out.

It was not the normal grip that most crops have.

This handle was a bulb shaped butt plug that was probably 5 inches long and 2 inches across at the thickest part of the shaft.

In his free hand Nigel was carrying a large and heavy looking leather duffle bag.

If I had just happened along, when this all was transpiring I would I swore that Nigel had just kidnapped these young beauties from a sorority slumber party.

One by one Nigel tied off the young girls lead ropes to the lower rail in the fence leaving them evenly spaced at about three feet apart and bent over at the waist with their panty cover ass's high in the air.

When I remember back to that summer day in 1985, it is those cute panties that I still think about first.

They were very innocent looking pink cotton bikini briefs with the little yellow and purple flowers.

The contrast in-between the girls being bound to the fence to have their pussy's inspected by a group of complete strangers and having on such non-sexual looking underwear created a very erotic feeling deep inside of me.

It must had the same effect on my two Indian girl friends, because Sara moved closer to me and hooked my right arm with hers and Shannon stepped over and did the same to my left arm.

They both were standing slightly behind me slowly dragging their hard nipples across the back of my arms as we stood waiting to see what Nigel was going to do next.

After making sure that the 4 girls were securely tied to the corral fence, Nigel took a short piece of chain with hooks on both ends out of the leather bag and snapped the hook to the silver hoop on restraints that were holding the first girl's arms behind her back.

Nigel looped the chain in one hand and pulled up to create pressure on her arms to prevent the young woman from moving away.

He tapped on her butt a couple times with the crop to signal her to spread her legs wider.

Nigel then slowly starting drawing an outline of her pussy on the outside of the pretty pink panties with the shaft of the riding crop.

Back and forth the length of her young twat Nigel rubbed the handle of the crop, pushing the thin cloth in between the lips of her wet slit.

"I love the way those pretty little panties look on their sexy butts" Sara whispered in front of me over to her sister Shannon.

"Looks like Bill likes to see their panties creeping up their butts too" Shannon said back to her sister, as she took her fingers and traced around the tip of my cock that was created quite a bulge in my jeans.

"Undo your pants so Bill can play our pussys while we watch" Shannon told Sara as she removed her hand from cock and unbuttoned the fly on her jeans.

When she got her pants undone, Sara took my right hand and guided it inside her panties to her warm and very wet slit and Shannon took my left and did the same.

I slide my fingers in-between their thighs and rubbed back and forth the length of their young cunts, teasing their erect clits and tight little fuck holes.

"AHHHHHHH" Sara and Shannon moaned as I firmly cupped both of their pussies with my hands while I rocked my middle two fingers back and forth to penetrate the very outer edge of their wet fuck holes.

They both started arching their backs to trying to get my fingers to slip deeper into their waiting holes.

I curved my fingers and pushed them deep inside and fucked them ever so softly.

"Oh fuck yea, that's it Bill, fuck our pussys with those thick fingers of yours" Sara moaned.

Nigel was making his way down the line of girls securing their arms together with the chain and teasing each one's pussy through their flowered panties with the crop.

My four hired cowboys were very busy looking back and forth, one moment concentrating hard at watching the moaning Indian girls that were getting fucked by my fingers and then back to the white girl's tied to the horse fence.

It was as if they were not sure which show they should be watching, the one in front of them being put on by Nigel and his girls or their boss finger fucking his co-workers pussy's beside them.

Sara was stroking my hard cock through my jeans and Shannon was cupping and gently squeezing my balls as my fingers rocked their clits back and forth between their swollen pussy lips.

"Cum for me" I said to the girls.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck, its going to be a good one” Shannon screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh mine too" Sara screamed back.

Those two women are the hardest Cumming women I have ever run across.

When they cum hard, Sara and Shannon's whole bodies, from top of their heads to the very ends of their toes, are completely covered with Goosebumps.

They both will tremble and shake for minutes after the waves of Cumming hit them, just like they were having convulsions.

Shannon is a big shooter too and always ejaculates large amounts of clear fluid from her young snatch.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnng" Sara moaned as she rocked her panty cover pussy back and forth on my hand.

"Meeeeeee tooooooo" Shannon moaned.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck not in my pants" I said.

Sara's experienced touch on my cock and both of them Cumming on my fingers was too much for me to handle and I shot my cum load into my underwear.

"Sorry Bill I will clean it up" Shannon said as she pulled my hand out of her panties and got to her knees in front of me.

Shannon unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and pulled them down off my hips, so she could lick the mess of cum off my cock and balls.

"I will clean up the mess on your hands, while Shannon cleans your cock for you" Sara said as she hungrily started licking her juices off my right hand and then Shannon's off my left.

There was a puddle of my white jizz in the crouch of my underwear and Shannon sucked that up first before taking my cum cover semi hard penis in her mouth.

When she had the whole shaft in her mouth she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked on my balls.

I could feel a surge of blood flowing back into my cock, as it started to grow bigger in her mouth, as she gently sucked and licked it clean.

"I am only cleaning you Bill, lets finish watching the show and you can fuck me with that nice cock later" Shannon said to me as she got up from her knees and fastened my pants back up.

Nigel had John and one of my other men (Ed) pound two steel posts in the ground, one on each side of the group of girls, about three feet behind them and at a 45 degree angle from their outer legs.

"If we are going to have a race the ponies need to be numbered before we begin" he said to us.

Nigel moved behind the first young woman and cut the straps on her tank top with his long knife.

In one motion he pulled the top along with her flowered panties down off her hips exposing her firm teenage tits and ass to the gathering of men.

"Step up" Nigel ordered as the young girl obediently stepped out of the shirt and panties that were pooled on the tops of her bare feet.

Just above her butt on the small of her back was tattooed the name Charity.

"This is Charity. She is a fast little filly that likes to be fucked from behind while you torture her tender pink nipples" Nigel announced to us as he dry humped his jean cover cock against her exposed ass and firmly pulled and twisted the rings in her nipples.

"MMMMMMMMMM" Charity moaned against her ball gag as Nigel's teased her pussy and pinched on her pretty tits.

"She will be pony number 01" Nigel said as he took a permanent black marker and wrote pony slut on one of her butt cheeks and 01 on the other.

Nigel pulled a riding crop out of his back pocket and gently tapped on Charity's ass and on her inner thighs so she would open her legs further so we could all get a better look at her pink slit.

He then turned the whip around and started probing her pussy hole with the bulb shaped handle of the riding crop as he stated “She has a wonderfully tight pussy that loves to milk a hard cock dry."

Charity was a beauty, 5’7”, long blonde hair that was pulled up in a high ponytail, blue eyes and I would guess around 125 pounds.

She had huge perfectly shaped tits adorned with pretty pink nipples with gold hoop piercing.

Her legs were long and well muscled and topped off with a wonderful heart shaped ass.

Charity's pussy was clean shaven and in the hood of her clit was a bar bell piercing.

Even from a distance you could see that her cunt was very wet and ready to be fucked.

Nigel reached back into the bag and took out another length of chain and hooked it to the ankle bracelet on her outer leg and the other end to the fence post.

In-between her ankles he hooked a three foot bar to keep her legs spread apart.

Nigel then hooked her inside ankle with a two headed hook to the next girl’s outer ankle.

Nigel moved behind the next pony and took his knife out and cut little notches in the leg holes of her panties and the arm holes of her shirt.

With one quick jerk he tore the girl's shirt off her upper body to expose her firm little tits.

Nigel then grabbed the back of her panties and ripped the soft cotton material from between her thighs.

On her back was tattooed the name Ali.

"This is Ali; she is a very high strung filly. When Alissa wants to perform no one can beat her, but she can get very stubborn, hard to handle and standoffish.

During these times she thinks that she is too good to obey her master or to practice" Nigel said.

When Nigel tapped on her butt signaling her to spread her legs she refused and pinched her thighs together.

"Gentlemen don't be afraid to use your whip and put the little bitch in her place when she acts up like this" Nigel said as he flailed Ali's ass, turning her butt cheeks a deep crimson red.

"Open up your thighs and show them your pussy" Nigel barked at the young girl.

After about the 20th stroke Ali submitted to her master's wish and parted her legs to expose her young twat to the on looking men.

Nigel seemed satisfied that she was going to cooperate now and he wrote pony slut on her left butt cheek and 02 on the right.

Ali moaned loudly as Nigel rubbed her sore looking ass cheeks with one hand, while he fucked the crop handle in and out of her pink slit.

Ali's pussy looked so damn sexy as it was being stretched open by the black rubber bulb in the middle of the handle.

Her young cunt was a very pretty pink inside and you could tell it was very wet because she was leaving behind a thick film of pussy residue on the shaft.

Ali was small little thing with those cute and perky teenage tits, not big but just a good hand full.

She was about 5'2", short red hair, green eyes and probably right at 100 pounds.

Her pussy was clean shaven except for a little tuff of red hair on her love mound.

She also had her clit hood pierced with a silver bar stud.

I knew by experience that her cunt hole was very tight and I was looking forward to finishing the fuck we had started in the van.

Nigel snapped Ali's spreader bar in place just like the first girl and hooked her inner ankle to the next girl's ankle bracelet.

Nigel moved down the line to the next girl and pushed her shirt up under her arm pits freeing her big tits.

The tattoo on her back said that her name was Brandi.

In two cuts her panties were in a pile on the ground leaving her pink slit proudly showing.

Brandi was 5'4", long blonde hair in a ponytail, her tits were not as big as Charity's but still very good sized for a young girl, and her ass was very nice.

"Brandi is a well trained pony and you will always have a very good ride with her" Nigel boasted.

"She loves to take a cock in her pussy, another in her mouth and one in her ass, all at the same time" Nigel told the men as they looked on wide eyed at the fest of women in front of them.

Brandi moaned softly as Nigel fucked her pussy softly with the handle of the crop and her ass with two of his fingers.

"Brandi will be pony slut 03" Nigel said as he quickly wrote it on her white ass cheeks.

As with the girls before she got a spreader bar and her ankle connected to the next girl's.

Nigel moved over and in two cuts and a couple hard jerks he had the next young girl naked.

The tattoo on her back said Jen.

Jen was 5'6”, long blonde hair, blue eyes and her face was very pretty.

She had nice sized tits with pierced nipples and her pussy had two ring piercing on each side of her pink fuck hole.

"Jen has been with me the longest and is my best pony.

She will go the extra mile to make sure you enjoy your time with her" Nigel said.

Nigel probed her pussy with two fingers and fucked her butt hole with the handle of the riding crop until the full length of the plug was deep in her very sexy ass.

"She will be pony slut 04" Nigel said as he printed the letters on her butt cheeks.

Nigel left the plug buried in her beautiful ass while he finished the lettering on her butt and hooking up her spreader bar and the chain to the steel post.

When he finally pulled the shaft out of her back hole, the opening was left stretched wide open and it looked like it was begging for a real cock to enter.

"There are your ponies gentlemen. I will be back tomorrow night to pick them up" Nigel said.

Sara, Shannon and I went back to the van with Nigel to pay him the rent money for his girls and get the bags containing the girl’s cloths and pony gear.

"You are welcome to stay and watch if you wish" I said to Nigel as I handed him the $8000.00 for his girl's.

"Thanks, but I need to look up and old friend in Rapid City while I am out here" Nigel said back.

"The bags are all tagged with each girls name on them" Nigel said.

"Inside them are the girl's boots, a pony harness, a bit, a tail and assortment of their favorite toys" Nigel explained.

"Ok then, I thinks we can figure it out from here" I said to Nigel.

"I will see you tomorrow night then" said Nigel as he got into his van to drive away.

When we returned to the fence, the four girls along with the cowboys were watching the stud mount the mare for the second time.

I could tell by watching her that Dusty was going to be an excellent breeding mare.

She was very calm for a young mare and stood perfectly still allowing the stud to mount and breed her pussy without risking an injury to his penis. (It is not uncommon to have to tie up a nervous mare in a breeding stall and hobble her legs so she doesn't move away or kick the stud.)

I could also see the excitement in the girl's eyes as they watched the stud hump his thick cock in the mare's pussy and dump his white seed inside her for the second time today.

"I am very glad you girls got the chance to see a real stud breeding his mare.

The winner of my pongirl contest will except her stud's cock just like that and will beg to feel his hot cum hit the back of her womb" I said to the bound and helpless girls.

"I think its time I explained the contest and the rules.

One ponygirl and one cowboy will be picked as best all around winners and each will get a thousand dollars cash.

Sara, Shannon and I are going to be using a point system of 1-10.

Ponies will get points in three categories. 1. Best appearance.

Looking good is always very important.

2. Best performance.

This is meant to be entertainment for my cowboys so do your best to please them.

3. Most stamina.

The girl that is always ready for more, no matter what I throw at them will probably end up being the winner.

Cowboys will also be judged in three categories.

1. How well you have your pony groomed.

Get her ready and looking well cared for.

2. How well you handle your pony.

It's just like a real horse; you have to be patient but also firm.

3. How well you ride your pony.

This is very important that you make her want to be ridden and enjoy having you as a partner." I explained to them.

"John go and get the stud horse out of the pen and we will begin the contest" I ordered my cowboy.

John roped the stud and half hitched the rope around his nose to form a make shift halter.

He then led him out the gate and behind the bound girls to where I was standing.

"Part 1 of the contest is to see how well each pony takes a stud's cock" I said loudly.

I held up my hat and said “I have four numbered slips of paper inside my hat. The cowboys will draw to see who goes first."

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12