Sea Cruise

Story Info
A cruise that had more than expected for new friends.
8.7k words
4.3
42.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers

I was sitting at a table in one of the many restaurants on this ship, looking at Sydney Harbour as the ship slowly moved towards the open sea. I was reflecting on the rush I had to travel one thousand kilometres from Melbourne to Sydney in time for the midday departure of this cruise. First, the rush by taxi to the Greyhound Terminal for the overnight bus to Sydney, hoping nothing would go wrong in the 12 hours I had to be onboard. Nothing went wrong, now I can sit back with a latté and small cake and prepare to enjoy my first ever sea cruise.

I heard a voice beside which brought me back to the present, "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit at this table with you?" The voice belonged to a female passenger who was neatly dressed in black slacks and a light blue T-shirt that matched the coloured belt around her slim waist.

"No, of course not." I answered her. "Please sit down." I gestured to the chair opposite the small table. I was also glad to have some-one to talk to.

"Are you travelling alone?" the stranger asked me as she moved the chair to sit facing me, and before I could answer, "Because all I see are couples and groups. I am travelling alone also. So thank you." She looked at me and said, "I'm Debbie. This is my first cruise and I am so excited, but I see most passengers seem to be pairs and groups. I was hoping you were alone and perhaps we could keep each other company on board ship."

I introduced myself, "Hi, Debbie, I'm Wendy. How strange, this is my first cruise too. I have no objection to being together, unless something quite unexpected happens, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do, but until then I didn't want to alone on such a large ship." Debbie looked outside at the rocky harbour landscape moving slowly by. "I live in Sydney and I see this sight quite often." She looked at me and asked, "Where are you from?" I told her Melbourne and she commented on my long trip to be here. I laughed and told her it was a rush, but now I am going to relax for the next 10 days.

The ship had now left the calm waters of Sydney Harbour and I could feel the gentle roll as it passed through the Sydney Heads and entered the Pacific Ocean.

"Well. That's the last land we will see for three days," Debbie said. "Let's walk around the deck to look for talent." Debbie had admitted she was hoping there may be single males looking for fun. Single men prowling the decks seems to be an old rumour about Pacific cruises, so we commenced our stroll around the ship looking at other passengers, some were probably on their first cruises too.

As we walked we talked about the things we have in common, other than men. After some time of just getting to know the ship and nodding 'hello' to the occasional passenger who noticed us, I felt the wind had turned cool and changed to the south, so I suggested we head back to our cabins to get warm, or at least to put on warmer clothing.

"How about I get a bottle of 'bubbly' to take it to my cabin to celebrate our first cruise together?" I suggested. Debbie agreed, as I headed to the nearest bar to get a bottle of pink champagne, while Debbie followed. I asked her where her cabin was and found it was only two cabins further along the passageway from mine, another happy coincidence I thought, as we walked down the stairs to our deck.

We entered my cabin; I kicked off my high heels and flopped onto the double bed. Debbie headed for the bathroom. While she was there I set up the bottle on the small table between two large lounge chairs and waited for her return. I pointed to the empty chair.

"A good idea," she said as she kicked off her shoes and settled into the chair whilst I poured the drink into two long glasses. We raised our glasses and I proposed a toast,

"Here's to a great first cruise together." Debbie responded, "Hear, hear."

After a few mouthfuls of the cooling drink Debbie spoke, "What do you do, Wendy ... for a job I mean?" I had told her I was a freelance journalist looking for stories that I may be able to sell to leisure publications when I return. "I work in legal services," she told me. "I am a lawyer." We chatted about what led to our vocations and shared some laughs at some of the experiences we both had in our respective careers. When the bottle was empty I took off my skirt and blouse and lay on the large bed in my bra and panties. "I can't do this at home," I told my new friend, "My mum thinks it's 'unladylike', to use her words. According to her, girls and women should be 'suitably covered in public', presumably that included my bedroom."

"She seems a bit old-fashioned. But what do you think?" Debbie asked me. I shrugged and said,

"Whatever feels good and doing this makes me really feel good right now. I am relaxing." I was lying on my back with my hands clasped behind my head and watched as Debbie removed her blue T-shirt and slowly unbuckled the belt supporting her slacks.

"That sounds like a great idea. Do you mind if I join you on the bed?" As she spoke I saw her soft satin bra and panties, allowing her bra to drop on the floor, exposing two full and rounded breasts with large nipples, as she walked towards the bed. Debbie lay beside me in a similar fashion and spoke, "I think a bra constricts the body and takes away the feeling of freedom. Why don't you take yours off too and enjoy the freedom?" I looked at her and thought it would be all right, so I sat up to unclip it. "Let me do it for you, I can reach it." I let her undo it, I felt a little excited at having Debbie, a stranger, removing my bra, but didn't know why. Debbie asked, "Do you do this often?" and followed with, "Have you ever been in the same bed with a woman before?" I thought about it for a while before answering her,

"Well, not really, unless you count the time I was on an end-of-year school camp and I shared a double sleeping bag with my classmate, Melinda Sayers." I paused and added, "We were camping in the Victorian high plains and it gets cold up there at night, even in the summer. That is why we were in the sleeping bag together. I can tell you that a two-person tent in the mountains doesn't offer much warmth at night." I stopped to gauge Debbie's reaction to my story.

Debbie turned her head to look at me and said, "Well, that sounds like fun. Did anything happen in the bed?" I laughed and said,

"Perhaps that was my first lesbian experience, but I didn't think of it like that back then."

"Go on," Debbie urged me with a smile, "what did you two do?" I turned onto my side to face her and said,

"I can tell you, it was the first time I had felt a female hand on my vagina, if that's what you are asking." I felt self-conscious about telling her, but what the heck, I was on holiday.

"Was that it? Just her hand on your pussy, or did you go further than that?" Debbie had now turned to face me watching my facial expressions, just as I was searching hers for some interest in my story.

"We were both wearing thick pyjamas and underneath we had on thin cotton panties, so Melinda's hand went under the elastic pyjama waist band and inside my panties and there it was — her finger softly rubbing my clit." Debbie made a mock shocked expression with her mouth so I continued. "Not to be outdone, I reached inside her pyjamas and found her little treasure spot, as she called it, and teased it with the tip of my finger. I think we both went to sleep caressing each other; we were still that way in the morning. It sure helped pass the cold night." As I related my experience I thought it sounded like a confession, but it didn't have any lasting effect on me. It happened on that weekend and not again, so I didn't consider it a lesbian experience. I had dismissed it until now and it had been revived by Debbie's simple question.

Debbie told me, "Mine was at boarding school during my final year, with a girl who shared the dorm room, but I did have a sort of crush on her, so I felt it was a sweet victory for me to be able to tweak and suck her nipples and finger her vagina for most of that year." Debbie smiled as she saw my reaction and added, "Of course, we did more than that, I can tell you, but perhaps you can guess what that was." I nodded and made a shy smile, although I wasn't really sure what she meant.

I rolled onto my back and Debbie moved closer to me, still on her side and rested her arm across my body at waist height. I didn't move, but turned my head to see her face. She was smiling and whispered very closely to my ear, "Can I touch your breasts, Wendy?" I didn't speak, but looked at her and saw her smile. I thought, 'why not, I'm on holiday, let's enjoy whatever it brings.'

"Yes, I think that would be nice." Her hand immediately cupped my right breast and my hand covered her hand as if to reassure her action.

"That feels lovely; you have nice rounded breasts, Wendy. Has anyone ever told you that before?"

"I suppose so, but who listens to what boys say when all they want is a fuck? How can you tell if they mean it?" I turned to face Debbie to hear her answer; she was looking closely at me, leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. It was such a soft, tender kiss, a loving kiss. I responded by kissing her full on the mouth and I stayed there, just a little longer than I should have done, but I did like her. I looked down and saw our nipples were touching and noticed that our breasts were close to the same size. Debbie noticed me looking and she looked too.

"Oh look", she said, "a double matching set." We both laughed at the absurdity of her comment. The shyness, perhaps only on my part, was now fading and we kissed again maintaining the hugging with our breasts crushed together, neither of us wanting the moment to end. If this was where the sea cruise was taking me, then I was all in favour. I kissed Debbie again and she whispered,

"You are enjoying this closeness, aren't you?" I nodded and managed a smile. I squeezed her close to me again.

"I think I am, I have never felt this close to any man before, but why now ... and with you?" I asked her. It was probably the question I was asking myself at this time.

"Perhaps the men in your life do not appreciate your beauty as I do. I am enjoying being with you, Wendy. It's new for me too. I think most men never understand the real needs of women, do you agree? They seem to have a single purpose in mind and go all out to get there. They don't have time for love. For them it's all in the conquest." As Debbie spoke, I realised what she said was true. Every boy expects a fuck at the end of a date, but they contribute very little to the process. I think girls know that and don't have high expectations. But here today, there is no conquest, just pleasure and enjoyment. Perhaps it was the effect of the champagne we had, but I didn't want this moment to end.

I moved my hand to cup Debbie's full breast gently and tweaked her erect nipple; I nuzzled my head to her neck. I felt her fingers run through my hair and over my neck. She changed position and moved her hand down to my belly and made drawing movements with the tip of her index finger. My heart skipped a beat, by belly twitched at the sensation created by her moving finger down low on my belly. I pulled her closer with my free arm and kissed her again.

I felt her hand move further down and soon she was sliding her fingertips under the waist of my skimpy panties. I felt powerless to stop her. I didn't want her to stop. I looked up towards her eyes and saw she was waiting for my reaction. "Is this no man's land down here, my sweet, or can I enter your covered area?"

"Please do, it feels lovely. I am so enjoying it." My voice was almost a breathy whisper, as I felt her hand slide inside my panties and I felt her fingers fluffing over my pubic hair.

"I love the feel of soft girl hair, it reminds me of something I once had," Debbie said. I raised myself on an elbow and asked her, "Have you shaved yours?" She nodded and said,

"I thought it was what the boys wanted. You know, to look like a school girl again, before I realised that is didn't matter if there was hair or not, it wasn't even a viewing area, if you understand what I am saying," she told me.

"Yes, I do, but some just comment on its colour or its length," I said. "I guess it is just something that happens along their journey to a fuck." My comment made me feel sad at the realisation of what I had just admitted, but it was soon forgotten when I felt Debbie's fingers near my clit hood, on their way to making me feel good. Quite spontaneously, I widened my legs to encourage her and she knew the signs. So, I was learning that some signals are the same for both men and women.

Debbie interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Perhaps we would be more comfortable without our small garments to hide our most wanted places. Lift your bottom so I can slide yours off and you can do it for me." I raised my hips and felt the garment quickly expose my girlie hair and pussy. True to her word she rolled onto her back as I exposed the nakedness of her mounds, naked like a preteen girl. I rubbed my fingers gently along her puffy mounds and their surrounds to see if there was any stubble that I had heard about during girl talk in the past. I liked the softness of her tender, unadorned skin and considered what maintenance is required to keep it bare.

Debbie settled down on her opposite side and asked me to spoon with her. I did so and she said she liked the feel of my pussy hair against her naked buttocks; she told me it was a very sensual feel. I had to agree and pulled her close as we settled in this position. I hadn't done this before with anyone.

"I have never been this intimate with a girl before, not ever, but you make me feel so good with your fingers and gentle touches", I told her, "if we don't meet any men or boys on this cruise I would be happy to spend my nights with you, if you so desire." As I spoke I moved my hand to her pussy and was gently touching her clit with my finger tip.

"Thank you, Wendy. That is so sweet of you. Perhaps we can go down to the bar in a while and see who is around, you just never know on a cruise ship." There was a mischievous tone in her voice. We laughed and hugged some more. I moved my hand and cupped her breast as we lay contoured together. We stayed motionless and silent, we both enjoyed the feelings we had, for me, my heart was beating fast with total pleasure.

We seemed to be in this position for a long time before Debbie asked, "What's in the bar fridge? Something good to drink, I hope."

"I don't know, I didn't look in there when I arrived, just went to the restaurant where I met you," I answered her. I stood up from the bed and walked across the room to the fridge. I bent down from my waist to see what was on the shelves knowing what view Debbie would see of me and called out the names of the drinks.

"Did I hear you say Bundy and Cola?" I turned to face her and nodded. "Well, grab four of those and bring them back to bed. I need a drink after all this activity," she replied. "I guess it is a lot better that watching the Pacific Ocean go by. We are still another three days away from our first port. I think this is going to be a fun cruise. What about you, Wendy? Are you enjoying it?"

"I certainly am. I hadn't expected so much creative activity on the first day, but I love it so much. People told me there are so many things to do on cruise ships, I don't think this would be one they thought about," I told her.

I slid back onto the bed beside her and put a cold can on Debbie's belly button. It made her jump. We were now sitting up in bed, with our heads on the pillows up against the bedhead and popped the top of the cans. "Cheers to a fun trip," I offered. "Yes, cheers to you too," Debbie responded and we clinked cans.

As we sat and drank we talked about boyfriends and past experiences; and at the same time her free hand was brushing lightly over my pussy hair. It almost seemed romantic, although nothing was said or implied.

"I'm wondering if I should let mine grow back," Debbie said as it thinking aloud.

"You mean your pubic hair?" I asked her and she nodded, "Doesn't it get itchy and spiky when it starts to grow back?" I asked to confirm we were both on the same topic.

"Yes, it does, but after seeing yours, I would rather have it back and keep it trimmed as you do. I like yours."

"What colour was yours, with you being a brunette, it could be either nearly black or many shade of brown?" I asked in genuine interest because there was no trace on her lovely, smooth mounds.

"Dark brown, I think. I really can't remember. I suppose I could put cream on the stubble when it starts to grow until it gets back to normal." Clearly, she hadn't thought about it until now.

As we talked her fingers were now moving over my clit so I opened my legs to accept the pleasurable feeling she was giving me. It was the newness of the sensation that started me feeling wet, so I whispered to her, "You are making me wet."

"I know, I can feel it. Do you like that feeling, Wendy?"

"Yes I do, I do. I have never felt like that before. No boys have done it like that, I can assure you."

"That's because boys don't understand what women like. They just rush in and poke around, I told you, no love involved, that's been my experience." Debbie seemed a trifle miffed at the boys she was talking about. I could now feel two fingers slide inside my love tunnel and move around. I felt I needed to reciprocate her advances and moved my hand towards her naked pussy. I took more notice of the feeling as I slipped my fingers into the folds of her labia and caressed her clit. I felt her legs ease apart. So, here we both were, drinking, talking and touching. No pressure to perform, just enjoyment because we could. This could make me recommend cruising as a lifestyle.

We paused to open the other two cans of drink. Debbie said, "By the time we finish these we will have to get dressed and be ready for the evening meal in the bistro, I suppose." I agreed and sipped from the cold can. Debbie put her head against my shoulder, slipped her arm behind me, reached around to tweak my nipple. I looked at her and smiled, no words were needed. I put the cold can against her nipple and made her twitch a little.

"That made it take notice," I said as her pink nipple responded to the cold can. She laughed and said,

"I liked that." In response I did the same thing to the other nipple. I noticed her nipples were slightly longer than mine, something I hadn't noticed until now. We dropped the empty cans onto the floor beside the bed. It was then we heard the evening meal announcement on the PA system. We had an hour to get ready and agreed to suspend pleasantries until later in the evening. We kissed as we stood up from the bed, Debbie slipped her slacks and T-shirt on to cover her nakedness, grabbed her underwear and ran from my cabin to hers along the passageway after agreeing to meet back here in half an hour.

The time went fast, I took a long shower, musing about our afternoon together and how it all started. I finally found casual clothes to wear to the restaurant and checked the battery level of my camera, because as I planned to take some photos for a possible publication. I checked my appearance in the wardrobe door mirror and was satisfied. There was a knock and I opened the door to Debbie, dressed rather stunningly in a little black dress, a white cardigan draped over her shoulders and I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Wow! You look great. You look more like going to a ball than a dinner ... and no bra either." Debbie did a pirouette and pulled up the hem her short dress and said, "No panties, either."

"What are you expecting?" I asked her. Her answer was direct and clear,

"I don't know, but I'll be ready for it." There was that mischievous grin again. I laughed at her answer. "Come on," she said as she linked her arm in mine, we're off to conquer the world, or the decks." As we walked along the passageway, with arms linked she asked,

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers