Sea Cruise Pt. 08

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
2.9k words
4.54
16.9k
8

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter first. As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

So you'll know, there is minimal sex in this chapter. It's mainly an introduction to swapping between three couples versus two. Sorry about that, but the next chapter should make up for it. Thank you.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*****

After Ron's cumload completely oozed from my bumhole and down on the bed-spread I rolled on my back to rest.

While savoring my orgasm Elaine laid down beside me. "Wow Lacey. That was quite the orgasm. I thought mine was intense, but yours seemed way more so. And never has my cunt 'talked like that.'"

In the meantime, Ron was nice enough to clean up his "mess". After he did Elaine and I had more room. Not that we needed it since we were on our sides facing each other. As we were, we lovingly hugged and kissed.

Unfortunately it was getting late and we needed to be raring to go when the cruise ship arrived at Port Charlotte Amalie early in the morning. So reluctantly we called it an evening.

While Walter and I were taking a quick shower together before retiring for the night he couldn't stop talking about how much he enjoyed ass-fucking Elaine. The more he talked, the harder and bigger his dick got.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to make me jealous."

"Have no fear Lacey. You're still the best when it comes to anal. But Elaine does have an incredible asshole. Not that yours isn't, but as far as bumholes go you two couldn't be more complete polar opposites...and the best of both. Plus it was nice to have a strange piece of ass for a change."

"I imagine it was a nice treat for you. Same here with Ron doing me in the ass. While he's not in the same class as you, I have to admit it was quite an experience being ass-fucked by such a fat cock. Not forgetting the huge cumload he dumped in me."

"Speaking of which, and no pun intended, but you're going to have a hard time trying to sleep with the huge boner you have. Let me take care of it for you."

After which I got on my knees and took a good 3 to 4 inches of Walter's cock straight in my mouth. No licking or sucking of the cockhead like I usually do first. My intent was for him to cum...and quickly so we could get some sleep.

It's not often can I deep throat his entire 8 to 9 inch dick, but I was going to give it a try. While holding Walter by the bum cheeks I slowly but surely took another half-inch or more of his cock each time I bobbed my head forward until I felt his cockhead entering my throat. I continued to plunge deeper and deeper until comfortably taking a good 6 to 7 inches of his long dick in my mouth and throat. Unfortunately it was all I could take consistently so it wasn't my best Linda Lovelace impersonation.

Walter wasn't complaining though as I bobbed back & forth while sucking furiously. So much so I was making loud slurping noises. Something I typically do.

"You've got to be one of the noisiest cocksuckers there is Lacey. It's so erotic combined with the sight of your luscious lips sliding back & forth on my cock shaft. Plus the saliva leaking from the corners of your mouth down your chin. You ought to be in movies."

No way could I respond so I just kept sucking and deep throating the best I could.

Thankfully it wasn't long before I felt his cock swell a bit more and begin to throb. A sure sign he was about to cum.

"As much as I like shooting my load down your throat Lacey, I'd love to unload on your face instead. Something you know I enjoy."

Since I couldn't reply with a mouthful of cock I gave him a thumbs up sign as a way to say he was good to go. Shortly after he withdrew his cock and began to stroke it intently. Just as I prepared myself with an open mouth to catch some of his cum he let out a big groan and ejaculated.

The first cum shot was a large one and splattered dead center on my forehead. The second cum load hit me on the nose. Two of the last three went directly in my mouth while the very last one landed on my chin. Not a big cumload, but not a small one either when considering he cummed an hour or so earlier in Elaine's ass.

To finish things off I took his cock back in my mouth to suck it dry. Bone dry, and didn't release it until it started to shrink. Then I stood to kiss him. Which we did passionately in spite of my cum soaked face.

"You're simply the best Lacey."

Walter then licked my face clean. One tongue lap at a time, which he transferred to my mouth so I could hungrily swallow it. It was a nice way to end a memorable evening.

The next morning we met Ron and Elaine for an early breakfast at the outdoor buffet. At which time the ship was in the process of docking at the pier. About two hours later after it was secured and cleared by local officials, passengers began disembarking.

Elaine and I were both dressed in short shorts, but not too short, and halter tops. Minus any bra of course. Elaine's top was a conventional v-neck halter tied around the neck. Which barely supported her huge boobs. As for my halter top, the best way to describe it would be a twisted-front crop top with a bare mid-riff. While I'm nowhere near big breasted as Elaine, I still showed plenty of cleavage because of the cropped top. For foot wear we both wore sneakers with ankle socks since we'd be walking from the pier to where the shops were located.

As for Walter and Ron, same as far as footwear, and both wore cargo shorts and tee-shirts.

"Charlotte Amalie has to be my favorite place to shop in the Caribbean. Not the cheapest place by any means, but it has some of the nicest jewelry stores."

"I'm looking forward to it Lacey. First time we've been to St. Thomas and it's nice having someone who's been here to guide us. As for jewelry, been a while since I splurged on something really nice so be ready Ron for yours truly to put a hefty charge or two on the credit card."

Finally it was time to go.

After disembarking from the ship, and while walking along the pier, we heard someone calling our names. We looked back and saw Peter and Janice waving at us. We stopped to wait for them and when they caught up to us Janice asked if they could tag along.

"Sure."...Walter said. "The more the merrier."

Janice was wearing a v-neck halter top and shorts also. But the shorts were shorter and tighter, which her nicely shaped bum looked lovely in. As for the top, it was dark green and matched her eyes perfectly.

It's not a short walk to Charlotte Amalie, but not a terribly long one either. While walking the men stayed bunched together leading the way as us girls tagged along behind them.

As soon as we reached the downtown area we needed a rest so we found a coffee shop with outside tables. Elaine, Janice and I sat at one while our husbands sat at another.

As we chit chatted about the U.S. Virgin Islands and St. Thomas in general it was easy to see Janice was troubled by something. Very fidgety and she constantly looked down at her espresso.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer and asked if anything was wrong.

"Yes and no. Yes there is, but I don't want to bore you with it. Besides, it's somewhat personal relative to what I mentioned briefly at the bar last night."

"You must mean about you and Peter taking the cruise to put a little 'spark' back in things. While I'm guessing, I bet it's safe to say it's still not working out the way you hoped. If so, it has to be putting a damper on things for you both."

"Very much so. Probably more so with me than Peter. I'm beginning to feel inadequate or something."

"If you don't want to discuss it, its fine with us and understandable. But maybe Elaine and I can help in some way."

At that point Walter came over to tell us they were going to check out the local sites and would meet us back here in three hours.

"Have fun shopping, which I know you will." Then off they went.

After he did Janice said..."You two, along with your husbands, seem to be having a wonderful cruise. So much so you all seem to 'glow' in more ways than one. Appearances can be deceiving, but you seem very happy and content about something. Can't put my finger on it, but whatever your secret is you need to share it with me."

"Our 'secret' as you call it might not be the cure for your problem. More importantly, and if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the problem between you and Peter?"

"To put it bluntly. Sex! Or the lack of. It wasn't always a problem. Quite the opposite. But in the past year or so it has been. Hence the reason we took this cruise. To reinvigorate things."

"If I may ask, why and when did your sex life start going down hill?"

"No doubt a lot of it is age related in that our sex life has become pretty routine. Same thing over and over. He goes down on me, as I do on him, then we have intercourse. But all the excitement, and in some ways most of the enjoyment is gone. Rarely if ever do we deviate from things. And we're lucky if we do it once a week now...if that. I guess if you summed it up you could say we're bored with each other. Or more specifically with our sex life."

"I know it won't make you feel any better, but just about all married couples our age go through the same phase you're experiencing. Life satisfaction hits an all time low in middle age...including one's sex life. Some couples simply adjust to the lack of sexual activity, or it being boring, while others take steps to liven things back up."

"We've talked about it, and when we do it's about the only time we have anything near satisfying sex as we get turned on by the different things we discuss. But talking about it is all we do. I'm really concerned if we don't do something about it, and soon, our marriage might unravel."

Since it seemed like we were going to be there a while I ordered another espresso for everyone.

Then Janice continued with her thoughts. "For a while I considered having an extra-marital affair I was getting so bored. Peter probably did too, if he hasn't already. But as far as I know it's not the case...at least not yet."

"Let me ask a question. When it comes to sex, what does it usually entail?"

"Pretty much standard stuff. Oral, mutual masturbating, intercourse of course. Even anally. But now it's more like going through the paces when doing an exercise routine. Boring and without much emotion. Sometimes it seems we can't wait till it's over. Make sense?"

"Of course it does. Having sex when you're not overly enthused can be very unsatisfying. But so we can get a better understanding about things, is the anal sex amicable, or something you do because Peter wants it?"

"Very much so as far as being amicable. Maybe more so on my part. A lot of women don't enjoy anal, but I do."

"How about when you suck Peter's cock, do you let him cum in your mouth? And I'm sorry for putting it so graphically."

"No need to be concerned Lacey, and yes he's cummed in my mouth. Plus I usually swallow. Other times he'll cum on my face or breasts. Of which I also enjoy."

"Why do you ask?"

"My way of checking to see if you do things reluctantly versus willingly. And if you enjoy it. If you didn't with both then it would explain a lot. But you seem far from being a prude."

"I know, I'm beginning to sound like a prosecutor cross-examining a witness, but let ask another question. When you talk about doing something different to get your sex-life back on track, what actually do you discuss, or come up with for ideas?"

"Don't think badly of us, but the number one desire is to swap partners with another couple. Big fantasy of both Peter and I. The problem has been doing it, or finding the right couple. Something we haven't been able to get up enough nerve to actually attempt. Especially since we relocated from Michigan to Alabama a couple of years ago. Big promotion for Peter, so he couldn't refuse. Unfortunately the only people we associate with work for him, and it would be risky approaching any of them for obvious reasons."

After Janice shared her thoughts about her and Peter's interest in 'swapping', both Elaine and I looked at each other. Then Elaine said..."Go ahead Lacey. You can share our dirty little secret. It might be helpful. If you don't I will."

Which I did, but won't go into all the details here for the sake of brevity. Except for some minor points I did share most everything that transpired between Walter, Ron, Elaine and I so far on the cruise. The only major part I left out was about Elaine and I getting it on together. I hadn't asked Janice if she was so inclined to have sex with another woman, or already has. I thought it might be a bridge I didn't need to cross.

When I was done describing our situation Janice was speechless at first. Made me wonder if we did the right thing sharing our experience with her. But she surprised me.

"Oh my."...she finally said. "Sounds like a dream come true. At least to me. How lucky you are about what's happened, and now I know why you look happy all the time. Plus with Walter and Ron too. God, if Peter and I could be so lucky based on how it came about. I'm sure it would work wonders for our sex-life if something similar did."

Then she paused for a minute before saying..."Any suggestion about where Peter and I could, or should go from here?"

Elaine and I looked at each other again. This time she smiled discreetly. After which she took over the conversation.

"I'm usually a good judge of people and you and Peter seem like a nice couple. And based on what you told us I'd hate for a thing like becoming bored with sex ruin your relationship. Especially since you both seem willing to try something unconventional to save things. What I'm going to propose you might not be quite ready for, if so, simply say no thanks. No need to worry about hurting anyone's feelings, because you won't."

"Let me guess, you're going to suggest we all get together to swap partners?"

"Exactly, but only if you're honestly and truly interested, and willing to give it your best effort."

"Be advised, actually watching Peter fuck either Lacey or I, or him seeing you suck Walter or Ron's cock could be very upsetting in many ways. I'd hate the thoughts of either one of you going suddenly ballistic. For many people it isn't something they can accept or deal with in spite of good intentions. Maybe you and Peter need to talk about it more since you now have an opportunity to swap with someone. Plus Peter may not be interested in having sex with either Lacey or I. Nor you with Ron or Walter."

"After seeing you two in bikinis, Peter would walk barefoot across hot coals to have sex with either of you. Plus he likes you both personally. Same here as far as Walter and Ron, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to have sex with them. Both are very attractive men, plus genuinely nice people."

"Of course I have to talk to Peter, but I doubt there will be any hesitation on his part. As far as I'm concerned it's a done proposition. Let's count on it, but when?"

"Tonight would be best since there are only a few days left on the cruise. Plus your stateroom would be a good place since Peter mentioned to Ron you have a larger one than ours. We should all have dinner together this evening to get to know each other even better. Then maybe a little gambling and a few drinks afterwards to help everyone relax beforehand."

"Sounds like a plan to me Elaine. I'm so excited I'm already getting wet. And once I mention it to Peter, no doubt he'll be of the same frame of mind. Just think, a few years ago I would have never entertained such an idea...or felt a need to. How things change."

With that said we all decided it was time to do some shopping. For jewelry of course.

To be continued...