Sea Sickness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,106 Followers

But with his head down, his eyes continued to wander through the steam over the worthy object of his affection. The crease between her breasts channeled the water into a small stream and it slid easily down beneath the strap of her bikini top and over her toned abs. Her bottoms were soaked and the clinging nature of the material once again gave him all the indications of her perfect pussy. Ryan was starting to overdo the eager rubbing of her legs when he caught himself. He knew that he had to be patient and he wondered if this was all part of Allyson's master plan. It had to be, his mind screamed. So he caught the water off earlier than he would have otherwise and lifted his sister into a fireman's carry, his elbow crooked where his dick wanted so badly to be. The soaked siblings stood outside the shower as Alexis half-heartedly attempted to towel them as Ryan cradled her. Once they were as complete as they would be the towel was dropped and Ryan lowered her onto the bed.

Alexis was still feeling her gratitude and luck for having such a brother as he squirted a good dollop of the ointment onto his hands and began softly rubbing it into her skin. He did as Simone had instructed him, rubbing it well up her legs and thighs. His breathing was more shallow than it had been and he dared to go higher than perhaps he should have, but Alexis never stirred. She laid face down on the bed, relaxing at the artificial massage she was receiving. Ryan would continue what was in reality heavy petting of his sister's calves and thighs until he decided that she would be getting suspicious. He gently tapped her on the shoulder and told her it was time for the shot. Alexis gave him a barely perceptible nod of the head and then buried her face in the pillow. She was embarrassed for this, but the momentary paralysis of her legs earlier frightened her and she was more than willing to allow her brother to see her backside if it meant a faster recovery.

Ryan hooked his fingers beneath the waistband of her bikini and gently tugged it down. It did not get very far, before Alexis had to lift her abdomen off the bed to allow him to inch it further down. Ryan was having trouble breathing as he watched the pale crest of her ass come into view. It was gorgeous, it was so close, and so soft to the touch of the back of his fingers. All too soon he found the small red dot just after the peaking of her cheek and he realized for now the journey was at end. Ryan's hand shook as he raised the needle and gently pressed it into the small target. He watched as the soft flesh of her backside dimpled under the pressure, and then it slid easily in, one inch disappearing into her body. Ryan slowly depressed the plunger, trying to burn the image of her ass into his memory. Once it was fully discharged he pulled the needle free and sat it on the bed next to her. Again his hands slipped beneath the waistband pulled it back to its proper position. With his small role finished, Alexis rolled onto her side. Her eyes were still glassy from the hidden tears she had shed while she was buried in the pillow.

"Thank you, Ryan. Thank you," was all she said. Ryan slid up the bed and cradled her in his arms, savoring every minutiae of her touch. Soon, he knew, his mother and Allyson would return and his first chance would have been lost.

Simone had been masturbating herself into a frenzy while she watched the small cameras relay the intense sexual frustration Ryan had to endure. She was surprised that she had not believed Allyson's promise of the fulfillment of the fantasy. But now, with her hand buried in the crotch of her shorts, she could see that Allyson may be on to something.

Out on the island, Allyson and Sandra had neared the top of the large central hill. Sandra was amazed by the luscious foliage and intense greenery everywhere that her eye could see. There was no shortage of color and she knew she would never forget the hike. She was ecstatic and grateful that Allyson had taken her back. A few more meters and the sounds of rushing water greeted her ears. Just ahead of them a small brook drained over the lip of a steep cliff and plunged to the floor of the jungle below. The journey here was more difficult then the hike, with the slope steeply angling up, and little firm footing to hold onto. Sandra admired the youthful grace of her guide as she scrambled over the rocks. She appreciatively took Allyson's hand when offered, slightly embarrassed that she was not as swift or brave as the other woman. Once atop the crest, they stood there quietly staring into the perfect void of the ocean. In the distance, the yacht was a white blob on the water.

"Thank you, Allyson, thank you so very much," Sandra whispered. She could feel herself tearing up, and she knew that she would cry. "This means so much to my family. It is so different for us to have something good happen. Thank you. That's all I can really say," she muttered as the first of several tears escaped her eyes. Allyson pulled the beautiful mother into her arms and cradled her there, one hand lightly stroking her hair.

"You know, your son asked me not to tell you this, but I am going to. The vacation wasn't won from some mall entry form. Ryan had to write an essay on someone he admired and explain why he felt they deserved this trip. The person he wrote on was you. He told us all about the struggles following your divorce and how you were really what held the family together," Allyson lied. Sandra, however, did not know that and was overwhelmed by the news. Her sobbing became more abrupt and intense as she listened to Allyson detail all that Ryan had said about her. "He said that you were a beautiful woman and that you deserved the very best in life. He just wishes that he was man enough to give you everything you need." Allyson was adapting some of the conversations she had with Ryan to fit the story and ideal she was trying to build up in Sandra's head. "Ryan said that he would be willing to sacrifice everything and give his life entirely to you if it meant that you would be happy. There was nothing more he wanted than for you." Sandra was a mess. She had known that Ryan had been concerned about her and how she was doing, but she had no idea that he had felt that strongly about it. What a wonderful son she had.

For the next ten minutes, Allyson would comfort Ryan's mother. Eventually, her crying would stop and the women would cuddle together, watching as the sun slowly sank beneath the horizon. Sandra was feeling a strange sense of emotional attachment to Allyson and she could not define why it seemed different. She would shrug it off and file the thought away in her head as they made their way back to the boat. The journey was much faster downhill and they were soon back on board. Simone greeted them as they climbed from the raft they had used to make their way to shore. Allyson and Simone would wave goodnight to Sandra and head up to the bridge for some extracurricular activity.

Sandra, meanwhile, would slip below decks to the passenger's cabin and she quietly swung open the door. The small lamp beside the bed was still on, but both of her children were huddled together on the bed, still in their swimming clothes. They were sound asleep. With a little motherly smile Sandra entered the room and pulled her nightgown from the closet. She quickly stripped off the outfit she had worn hiking and hopped into the shower. She was sure to be quick about it, not wanting to wake anyone, and soon was redressed.

Unbeknownst to her, Ryan had been awake, too distracted by the warmth of his sister's sleeping body in his arms to sleep. When his mother had entered and had undressed in the faint light of the lamp, his distraction had increased tenfold. His erection was pressed firmly into his sister's ass and he knew that any movement would risk prodding her awake. So he remained frozen, one eye peeking over Alexis' head, watching his mother shower, then get dressed. He was even more surprised when she climbed on the bed behind him, and snuggled up to him, one arm slipping around his waist and the heat of her body joining with his back. Ryan would not sleep a wink that night. His erection was too hard and his blood pressure too high. Allyson's pla

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,106 Followers
12