Sea Sickness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

As the game neared its close, with both women quickly losing their ability to hold back any longer, the jungle filled with the foreign noises of their lovemaking. Sandra decided to throw her partner a curve ball and slipped a finger on her remaining hand into Allyson's asshole. The small rosebud quickly accepted the moist digit and then clamped down. Allyson's head abandoned its position between Sandra's thighs and she cried out into the jungle as her orgasm steamrolled her. Her backside humped back onto the intruding fingers in her pussy and twat and squirmed over Sandra's mouth. Any dirt which was pressed inward with Sandra was quickly expelled as her pussy gushed with new juices. Her hands continued to thrust in and out of the younger woman's body but it was instinctive and unfocused.

When Allyson was capable or regaining control of her own body she went after Sandra's with an avaricious appetite. Her tongue formed long full strokes around the entirety of her labia as her fingers ravaged her twat. Allyson continued to grind her pussy into Sandra's face as she worked her hands and mouth to their maximum. A few extra flicks of her tongue over her clit set Sandra off. Her body brimmed with waves of pleasure as her pussy attached itself to Allyson's fingers and sought to trap them within it. Her orgasm was just as powerful as her partner's and when it was finished she felt as if she were paralyzed beneath the leafy canopy above. The women would lay in their particularly dirty embrace for five minutes until they managed to separate themselves from each other. Then they cuddled in the dirty trail until enough time had passed for them to regain their energy.

Shortly before the trail left town, a small waterfall flowed just off the beaten path. The two women did not reconvene their embraces and caresses until they had slipped beneath its cleansing flow. Their hands worked to clean the other's body and their tongues danced in a passionate and seemingly natural way. Soon their skin was free from mud and soil beneath the waning moments of sunshine. Their clothes got a similar treatment until they were at least semi-presentable. Allyson and Sandra shared one last kiss before dressing and slipping the rest of the way down the hillside.

Simone had been waiting near the trail for the two women to reappear. She could tell by their mannerisms that Allyson had the opportunity to sample Sandra's wares and vice versa. She found herself lightly tinged with jealousy and called out for them when they were still a good distance away. The familiar shout had the desired effect and they walked farther away from each other than before. Simone thought that perhaps she now had an upper hand on Allyson that she may eventually be able to work to her advantage. That would be a route taken later. The three women worked their way through town towards the raft which would carry them back to the yacht.

Sandra was slightly disappointed that they would be returning to the closer quarters of the yacht. She desperately wanted to taste Allyson's pussy beneath the steady rain of the showerhead and then in an actual bed. She was also hungry for some toys. She had detected some sort of sexual tension between Simone and Allyson and was certain that there were some more interesting aspects to it then normal. But her throbbing pussy would have to wait. Simone stopped them outside of a hotel and yelled up at a top floor window for Ryan and Alexis. Sandra was a bit curious about the arrangement but quickly dismissed anything deeper than precursory thoughts.

Upstairs, Ryan and Alexis were in the shower, ignorant of those waiting outside the hotel for them. They were now quite familiar with one another's body and Alexis was working on mastering a new sexual art form. In the ancient bathing enclosure she kneeled as the semi cool water poured over she and her brother's form. Her hands were nervously tracing up and down Ryan's thighs as she watched his dick grow and unfurl before her. She was partially amused and partially intimidated as inch after inch of cock crept out from its recesses until it stood proudly in her face. Her innocent eyes flashed upwards to Ryan's eagerly anticipating face. Then one hand reached out and clasped the cock at the base and her mouth opened as she leaned in.

Ryan hissed loudly as his sister's mouth engulfed the broad head of his penis. He was certain from the tight enclosure of her lips just beyond the flare of his phallus that she was filled. Her tongue caught him off guard as it traced up the tip of his cock and then slipped to its underside. It would swirl around the penis rhythmically as its inexperienced owner sampled untested territory.

Ryan watched as the dark brown hair distanced itself from his cock and the cold water once again splashed onto its head. Then the warm embrace of Alexis' mouth returned and this time it pressed bravely deeper over his length. Ryan was surprised to see three inches of his cock disappear into her mouth. After a brief period of acclimation, Alexis began to bob her head up and down on the lightning rod of heat which filled her mouth. Her free hand was buried between her parted thighs and she found herself stimulated immensely by the sexual devotion this act proclaimed. Ryan's hips were gently rocking the cock deeper into her mouth and she was eagerly taking as much as possible into it. Her tongue was firmly trapped beneath the intrusion his shaft represented, but Ryan did not need it to be moving to enjoy it. Alexis found herself wanting to grin, but unable to, as she watched her brother's thighs shudder as he pressed himself farther and farther into the tight embrace of her mouth.

Minutes later his cock would explode, almost unpredicted but for a small rolling spasm at its base. Alexis was completely unprepared for the eruption of fluid into her mouth. She had experienced its potential volume as his cum had continued to seep from her pussy for almost the entire day following multiple sexual encounters. She swallowed gulp after gulp of the sticky hot juice, her mouth filling with a salty aftertaste as it flowed down her throat. Ryan continued to drive his cock in and out of her mouth, his thrusts spilling fluid down her chin and to her breasts where it would linger momentarily before the shower rinsed it down the drain. Alexis licked the remaining pearls of the fluid from her lips and the tip of his cock before rising to meet him in a tight embrace. Ryan was grinning like a kid after Christmas morning, having found a delightful new toy. She ruffled his hair momentarily before she stepped into the humid air of their room.

She was toweling her hair when she heard a knocking at the door and she carefully opened it, Ryan still in the shower, and saw Simone standing in the hallway.

"Hurry your butt up. Your mom and Allyson are outside and if you keep them waiting any longer she is bound to come up here," the thin beauty demanded.

That little piece of news was enough to put Alexis into action and she raced to pull her lover from the shower. Ryan also responded to the threat of impending damnation quickly. The siblings were dressed and dried within three minutes and hastily running downstairs. Ryan gave Alexis one last squeeze of the hand before they stepped into the street and into the line of sight of their mother.

"Hey Mom," he greeted her. "How was your day?"

Sandra did a little double take mentally as she pondered telling her son that she and Allyson had just finished eating each other out until they were melting in each other's arms. But she said responded with a "Great, how was yours?"

Ryan had a similar thought run through his head, but only with his sister's hot virgin pussy instead of Allyson. "Mine was great too. I hardly want to leave!"

"Me too. Let's get going before the sun completely goes down and we're stuck here."

The happy party was full of secrets as they retreated down the path they had advanced upon earlier in the day. But with just over two weeks to go, there were plenty of secrets to be revealed and new ones to be made.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers
12