Sea Sickness Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

Feeling slightly humiliated and vulnerable, Sandra just sat frozen, her mouth still blowing hot air onto the pulsing pink center of Alexis' cunt. As Ryan's hands explored her pussy and folds, Sandra could not help but feel aroused again. Especially when his shorts came into view. He obviously was well endowed, his erection pushing the shorts an inch or two off of his waist and his cock head peeking out over them.

It would not take very much for Ryan to want more. His cock ached to fuck her, that had been his dream after all. And so very quickly his shorts were removed and he stood proudly by the tub his cock arching outward from his groin and his heavy ball sac tight against his body. He watched as his mother's eyes devoured his length, examining the thick veins which coiled along its shaft and the dark red tone of his phallus.

"It's so good Mommy. You're going to love it. Ryan is a great fuck. He'll take care of you. Won't you Ryan?"

Not needing any more encouragement Ryan splashed into the tub behind his mother. His large prick slapped against his mother's thigh and she pulled away from it as if burned. Ryan firmly gripped his mother's waist and held it still as he aimed his penis for the tunnel from which he had been born.

Once more he leaned into his cock, its thick wedge-like head parting her pussy lips and sliding inward. She was not as tight as his sister but she was not loose by any means. When he was satisfied his penis had purchase in her twat he told his sister to release her face. He wanted her to be able to see what was pleasuring her.

Sandra's head turned up and over her shoulder and she could see the dark thatch of hair that marked his penis's base. She could already feel the large circumference of the cock at her entrance as one inch acclimated to her cunt. She squirmed on the cock, partially out of a weak desire to resist, but also to sample its wares.

Ryan fucked the cock home with her first movement on his penis.

Her eyes shot open and she looked up at her daughter, who now cradled her head. His first thrust pushed the entirety of his penis into her. She had already been drenched from her own playing down below, and her lubrication had made his stroke swift and sure.

This was it! This was what he had wanted for so long. He was buried eight inches deep in his mother's pussy. Finally! Ryan rejoiced internally and struggled to keep from cumming just at the thought of what he had accomplished.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god....." Sandra repeatedly gasped as her son's solid length burned within her. She couldn't believe that she was here, in the middle of tub, her head centimeters from her daughter's cunt, and her own pussy filled to the brim with the sexual organ of her own offspring.

"Feels good doesn't it Mommy?" Alexis was teasing gently now. She knew full well how Ryan's cock felt throbbing within her. "You like it? You want him to fuck you? You want him to come in you? You do don't you?"

Sandra's negative nod was not firm enough to convince anyone otherwise. She just kept repeating the same two word phrase over and over again.

"Shhh, Mom, you don't have to wait any longer. Just bury your head in my lap." And with a gentle pressure to the back of her mother's head, she did, her lips nursing softly on Alexis' labia. "That's good Mommy. Now Ryan will fuck you wonderfully! Go ahead Ryan, Mommy wants you," Alexis continued in her best innocent schoolgirl voice.

Ryan didn't need another word of encouragement. He was halfway afraid that if he held stall for any longer he would come just listening to his sister talk to their mother like she was some plaything. And the sounds coming from between Alexis' thighs as Sandra slurped up her juices only added another element of intensity to his situation.

His prick reared back as his hips flexed, his curved length pulling almost clear of his mother's entrance. Then with an avaricious appetite he began to drill his mother upon his cock.

Sandra's body bounced and shivered as her son drove her mouth into Alexis' cunt. Her tits slapped and swished at the water beneath them and she could feel the softer portions of her ass and thighs as they reacted to his fucking. It had been so long since she had been truly fucked. And now with a generously sized penis buried in her, she could think of nothing but the desire for more. Grunts of pleasure passed from her throat and into the small space of air that occasionally arose between her daughter's pussy and her mouth.

She loved the feeling of her son's strong hands pulling her back onto his penis, the large helmet plowing through her folds and into the far recesses of her twat. With each full forward stroke she could feel the hard thump of his balls against her outer lips and clitoris. Sandra was surprised to find how quickly her hips moved to maximize that sensation. She behaved as if she were some bitch in heat. And in truth, that is exactly what she was.

Quickly forgotten were the facts of the situation. The two people that she was trapped between were not her children, but attractive, vigorous lovers who had incorporated her needs into their desires. And it was an environment where Sandra writhed to be valued.

Ryan wasn't entirely sure where to look or where to focus. His sister was leaning back against the wall, her hands bracing on the edge of the tub as she lifted her hips to grind into her mother's face. Her full breasts heaved as she tried to keep her breathing paced with her body's intense movement. And beneath him, his mother's apple shaped backside dropped repeatedly down onto his cock, her ass seeming to be split by his wide member. Every other second a glistening penis would slide from between her lips before gliding back to its one time, and now revisited home.

Like her brother, Alexis was a little overcome by the eroticism of her situation. She was directing a sex play the likes of which she could never have imagined. The whole bathroom seemed to be a thick foggy haze and her family's bodies the only substantial thing there. All she could think of was the press of her mother's lips over her pussy and the subtle twists and turns of her tongue on her clit and labia. Her own voice quickly joined the cacophony of cries, slurps, slaps, and squishes of orgasmic sex.

He knew his time was quickly coming and he didn't want the moment to end so fast.

"Mom, slow down. I am close. Really close. Gimme a second," he asked through furtive gasps for air.

The news that her son was close to filling her pussy with seed had an adverse effect on Sandra. Rather then slowing her pace at all, one of her hands slipped into a firm cupping grip on his but and her own hips began to work their increased pace. Momentarily she lived her head from Alexis' twat, a thin trail of saliva and sex juice sticking to their mutual lips.

"No. Come in me. Fuck me fast and hard. Please."

When Ryan didn't move to respond she asked once more.

"Please I'm so close. I want to feel you spill in me."

Then gripping his ass once more she began to grind her hips as effectively as possible on the long penis penetrating her depths. She worked her clit back onto his heavy sack, brushing its erect nub through his thick pubic hair and against the thin layer of skin that suspended his testes.

This wanton display of neediness had the effect desired on Ryan. Seeing his mother urgently working her clit and vagina onto him, drove Ryan to participate. Once more, his hips reared back and his cock drove home. Relying on shorter, lightning quick strokes, his length stitched in and out of her clasping orifice.

The first rapid strokes were Ryan's undoing, and his cock powered full shots of his jizz into his mother's pussy and womb. Sandra cried out into Alexis' pussy as she felt her son unload within her. She could feel the sudden addition of the more substantial liquid to the mixture in her vagina and the burning heat that accompanied it. More faster then ever, her vagina was rubbed along his pulsing length, drawing as much of his orgasm out as possible. Her strong pussy muscles clamped down over and over, dragging the sensitive walls of her twat against his vein covered cock.

Ryan's orgasm would just be fading when Sandra when she managed to get herself off on the slowly softening length within her. Once his orgasm had largely passed, he had slowed his movements and she had taken control of their union. Everything became focused on the sensations his cock could bring to her clitoris. And with that much focus on the responsive little pleasure center, it was a short time before Sandra's head kicked back, long hair flying in a cry of sexual ecstasy.

"I'M COMING SON! I'M COMING! FUCK!"

Her hips wound and unwound in bizarrely timed circles as his penis still filled the entrance and depths of her twat, and her clenching would not allow his overly touch length to escape. For several minutes the bathroom was bathed in the warm afterglow of Ryan and Sandra's orgasm.

Eventually Ryan would slump backwards in the tub, his hips sliding between his mother's and his head nearly dipping into the water. Sandra's attention returned to her daughter's needs but she too was slightly distracted by her own receding arousal. Ryan contentedly watched his mother's oral exploration of his sister's pussy and the leaking fountain of his own semen that was her cunt. His hand toyed with his length and for the third time that day, the young man found his aching rod grow to attention.

Alexis noticed the change in movement and decided she would finish herself on the filling of her body with his rod. She guided her mother's face away from her cunt regretfully and pushed her farther up Ryan's body, so that she could position herself over his cock. Helpfully, her mother helped to guide the length upward at an angle that would slide into her depths. Without further adieu she slipped her already soaking cunt into the water and down onto the length of his penis. The moment her twat bottomed out on the dick, her mother's body pressed closely into hers, their breasts mashing together and their clitoris arched forward to make contact with skin and solid mass.

The two women made out passionately as Ryan's cock twitched within his sister. Their hands ran over one another's bodies as if first discovering the feel and texture of a woman's flesh. Ryan was just content to watch. His sister's hands would drift down over their mother's ass and pull her cheeks widely apart, revealing a clean and puckered asshole, making her brother ponder what other excitement may lie in wait. Then they would drift upwards and scratch long pink marks down her back as their groins ground onto one another.

When their mouths did bring the women took turns encouraging one another on with obscenities and graphic descriptions of what it was they were experiencing and wanting.

All of this simply made Ryan want to fuck. And fuck he did. Despite his sister's pussy already being fully impaled on his penis, he began to pump his hips upwards into her body. The force of his driving cock forced Alexis to adjust her legs to accommodate him further. She slipped her knees out from underneath her and sat on his cock, her whole body weight coming to rest on his penis. She lifted her ankles over her mother's calves and nestled them in between them and her brother's chest. Very quickly the family was firmly locked together and every movement was felt by each of them. Once again they became a writhing mass of pleasure seeking beings, whose bodies were the gateway to a forbidden joy.

Alexis would not need further encouragement to reach her own climax. As her head tilted backwards and her own raucous cry joined the noises filling the small restroom. Sandra nursed on her daughter's tit as she spilled backward and her brother pummeled into her. She ground herself off to a smaller orgasm when she heard Ryan cry out in release. The tub's water was now a heavy mixture of sexual juices, sweat, and the original liquid. It was no doubt unclean, but the women coated themselves in it, lathering Ryan's cum and their own juices all over their naked bodies, until they glistened beneath the lighting.

When the three managed to part finally and they began to leave the tub, a sense of dread returned to Ryan. He wondered where they would go from here. Would his mother have a sudden moral attack? Would his sister be jealous if he frequented his mother's snatch? He wasn't sure if he could keep up with the demands of the two horny women. But Sandra broke the ice.

"I can't believe we just did that."

"It was fantastic wasn't it," Alexis asked.

"It was great. If I had known my son was such a stallion, I would never have questioned you two. I'll want some more of that later," she said as she pointed towards Ryan's limply hanging cock.

Ryan chuckled awkwardly as the two women talked about his penis and its supposed wonders.

"I wonder what came over me," Sandra wondered out loud as they stepped into the cooler, fresher air of the suite.

"Probably seasickness or something," Alexis coyly replied.

"Seasickness. Probably right," Ryan and Alexis' mother confirmed with a satisfied grin. And everyone knew that it work out then. The relationship was built on love, pleasure, and desire. Bound by blood and the strength of a family, no changing of the tides or rough weather would unseat it ever again.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers