Seadog

Story Info
Chronicles of a Hooker.
3k words
3.86
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 33

Mr X called today. We went out for lunch. I was nervous, I don't know why. Well, that's not true. I'm nervous because he knows a lot more about me than him.

He asked me how I enjoyed the club the other night. I said it was ok, but it got a little rough.

I told him that catering to bored professionals was pretty clever and that I wish I had thought of that.

"Not my idea, actually. I have partners, some silent, others not so much. The parties bring good income but it still could be better. The other... elements... in that building are a risk. "

"For some time, I have wanted to cater exclusively to the more refined participants, but at the moment, I cannot do so without undermining my colleagues."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I want your help... branching out. I can send you leads, you evaluate them, let me know. If you like them and they like you, keep them. Otherwise, drop 'em."

"Won't this get back to your partners? I mean, what if I don't like some guy's kink and he goes over your head?"

"I'm not sending you anyone I know personally. Or even personally know of. Or their name even seems familiar."

"What's your cut gonna be?"

"1000$ per first time referral, at your pace. After that, it's all yours."

"That seems kind of steep. Also, how will you know if I meet them?"

He grins. "You can get at least a grand out of these people, if you ask nice. And I'll know because they will fill out a survey online."

"Ew," I say wrinkling my nose.

He laughs. "Nothing very detailed. Just ten check boxes... Did they meet your expectations, were they courteous, etcetera, blah, blah, blah."

"I hardly ever do online surveys. Why would they?"

"Because I'm going to pay them five hundred dollars to. And not just anyone can fill out the survey and get 500$. These leads are cultivated and tracked carefully."

"Suppose I do this and a lot of these clients like me, that's thousands you'll never see. Won't this hurt you long term?"

"Not at all. Because when you don't have time for new clients, you can set up your own place, and you make this offer to your girls. The deal doesn't change, you never get the referral or any part of it.

But you get as much business as you want for as long as you want. But you know, time is not anyone's friend. And you help a girl get her leg up... getting her leg up." We both snicker.

"What if I'm happy where I'm at?"

"People who are happy don't say 'what if'... Look, I'm not asking you to work for me, now or ever, but with me. Work where and when you want. You are still in the same business, just working smarter."

"How about we try it out for a week or two, then meet up again?"

"Good idea."

Today, I have three new referrals. I called them all back and made lunch dates over the next week.

Now I'm on my way to meet Clay and his wife Jill. We meet at an sidewalk cafe. They are in their early thirties, and quite possibly high.

"How did you guys meet?" I ask.

"2012 Comicon." They answer in unison.

"Do you guys practice that?"

"Sometimes," again in unison.

"Stop that," I say, smiling. They both giggle.

"How is that your wife is cool with you getting a hooker and what are you wanting to do?"

"Actually, I do have this pirate fantasy... So there is a high probability of buggery," says Clay.

Jill sighs. "Piracy is so much more than that. It's a story as old as your profession. Between two people, there's only so many holes."

"I've never been buggered... by a pirate. Could be interesting." I say. "What about you, Jill? Fantasies, I mean. I assume, given your proximity to Pirate Cove, that one or more pirates have already buggered you."

"Indeed they have, Anya. A girl puts up with it the best she can. Just having all my holes filled works for me. We use toys, of course, and tell each other dirty stories, but this is the first time we've seriously considered a threesome."

"I like making happy couples even happier."

"How much does it cost for us to make you happy... making us happy?"

"2500$ Cash. On arrival. That's for both of you, for two hours. If you guys want to meet at my place, no additional charge. Hotels and any other kind of expenses are on you."

"Yowch."

"It's actually a good deal when you think about it. No need to place ads, weed out sleazeballs, worry about infections or turning a friendship weird. And you will get 500$ of that back."

"Ha, so you know about that?"

"Of course. And I get tested every 30 days. I slide over a copy of my latest checkup.

They look at each other.

"Ok, let's do it. Tonight? Tenish?" He slips me a napkin with an address on it.

I decide it will be fun to be in costume too. I want to dress as a deckhand but that is too obscure so I end up settling for dressing as a pirate too.

My story will be that I'm a crew member of a rival ship captured in battle.

That night I take a cab to the address and tell him to come back in two hours. I tip him well to ensure compliance.

I ring the doorbell. Jill opens the door dressed in a velvet dress and corset, a pair of pistols tucked in a belt. In her hand, she holds a goblet of wine.

She smiles, groans at my getup, lets me in. Clay is clad in a black velvet doublet, worn over a purple silk shirt. He hands me a wad of bills. I count it quickly and tuck it in my purse.

"Want some wine? Beer? Water? Rum?"

After a moment, I say "Beer, please."

"Lasses, come this way, iffen ya please." Clay says, opening a door.

Jill puts her hand to the side of her mouth and whispers "Basement." She follows him down, holding the door open.

They have quite a collection of bondage gear and costumes arranged along the walls.

A large round wine cask is prominent. It is raised on wooden blocks. A small wooden rack with an array of toys and more somber instruments stands nearby.

"My, oh my," I say. "Can I be flogged on the barrel, please?"

Clay affects dismay at my eagerness.

"What say ye?" he rasps, looking at Jill.

She says, "Drop the pirate talk, Clay. She isn't in to it, and I'm sick of it."

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Not feeling it. You can talk like a pirate as much as you want when we have you on the barrel, Clay." I say.

He raises an eyebrow, looking from me to her, then back. "Now there's a thought. Bonny lass, make like a rabbit and hop on that barrel."

"I am unfamiliar with this use of a wine cask, sir. Perhaps you would be kind enough to demonstrate."

"He means me. I think." Jill says, handing me her wine glass.

"Honey, help me out of this."

I chug my beer while he helps her get naked. She bends over the cask, porcelain white ass at perfect height and angle for fucking.

He then proceeds to secure her ankles and wrists with lengths of white rope.

I finish the beer and gulp the wine. She ain't gonna be using it.

I slip out of costume and go to the other side of the cask. I crouch beside her and stroke her hair.

She grins at me. "The things we do for love."

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Kiss me," she says.

We kiss.

She says, "You drank my wine."

I grin, "Sorry. I thought you were done. I can get you some more."

"No. Stay here. Do something... sexy."

Standing up, I lean over her, brushing my breasts along her back, slowly sliding back down into a squat.

"Oh. Yes, that is nice." I repeat it a few times and slap her pale bottom, watching it jiggle.

Clay is still clothed, leaning against a bench, sipping a beer.

"She likes to be spanked."

I continue smacking her bottom with my open hand. Her pale cheeks grow pink and it spreads to her thighs.

I slip my hand between her spread legs and finger her cunt and ass.

Her contented sighs fill the basement.

"Husband?" she calls.

"Yes?"

"Come here."

They begin a whispered discussion.

After a minute or so, he rejoins me on my side of the cask.

"Did you bring a strap-on?"

"No. I don't bring my own toys."

"She wants you to fuck this end while I'm at the other end."

"Uh, I've got two hands. And a beer bottle." That must have been the booze talking.

His eyes lit up. "Honey. How do you feel about a beer bottle in your hooha?"

"What? Are you crazy?" she yelled.

"That's a yes," he whispers. "Trust me."

"It was her idea," he shouts back.

She falls silent.

Wow. Beer bottle it is.

Grabbing the beer bottle, I look it over for chips or dirt. There aren't any that I can see.

He gives me a thumbs up and steps over to the other side. I hear him unzip and then wet sucking sounds.

She is dripping wet yet amazingly tight for a woman of thirty. It takes me a while but eventually I work it inside her to the neck.

I've never used a beer bottle as a sex toy before. I rotate it gently, fingering her bum with the other hand.

He slaps the top of the cask, startling me. "Keep doing that!"

Unsure of who he is talking to, but not having any other ideas at the moment, I do so.

Now he is groaning and she is gurgling.

I pull the bottle out and slide two fingers into the gap, and fingerbang her as fast as I can.

He groans and shudders. I gently place the beer bottle on the counter, giving them a moment to recover.

"Anya, dear, come here, please."

I obey. Come is running down her forehead into her hair.

"That was wonderful. Hubby is going to trade sides with you, ok?"

I kneel beside her, wiping come of her face. "Of course."

"You're beautiful," I whisper, leaning in for a kiss.

She uses tongue this time, and I can taste him in her.

I break the kiss. Her eyes flutter a moment, then Clay begins fucking her ass.

She watches me, her eyelids fluttering. "Let me taste you," she says.

I turn to face away from the cask, lowering myself into a squat.

She laps enthusiatically, if a bit erratic. Doesn't do much for me, but she seems to enjoy it.

I roll my hips, making her lick both holes.

After a few minutes, Clay finishes. He groans and sits on the floor.

Her boobs, neck and face are light pink. I squat next to her, kissing her and playing with her boobs.

"You're next, honey."

I help Clay release her safely. He hands her a bathrobe. She puts it on and leans against the cask.

"Want that wine now?" I ask her.

She nods. "In the fridge. Just bring the bottle."

I pop up topside, bring the bottle down and pour her a glass.

"Clay, go clean your dick off, at the very least. And bring her a beer."

Clay passes me, heads upstairs.

I smile. "Thanks."

We eye each other. She smirks. I smirk.

We kiss. The bathrobe falls open and our breasts rub together. I play with her hair and kiss her harder.

Leaning backward over the cask, she looks at me with heavy lids. "Let's go upstairs," she says.

"Alright."

I follow her up. On the way, she opens the fridge and hands me a beer. "Last one," she says, "make it count."

She leads me into the master bedroom and flops on the bed. A shower can be heard nearby.

"Listen dear, I know that barrel looks fun, but that's off limits, ok?"

"Sure."

"If you want to be tied, you'll have to wait for him. I don't know how to do that shit."

"I can tie you, if you want," I offer.

"I know," she sighs, seemingly mulling something over.

I slide on top of her. "Let me show you something..." I say.

The shower shuts off.

When Clay emerges from the shower, he is mildly surprised to find us rubbing our cunts together hard enough to start a fire.

"Holy shit, little wifey...Am I a fifth wheel now?" he asks, sitting on the bed.

"Not if you know how to tie up bad little girls," Jill says.

"As it happens, that is one of my few redeeming qualities," he says. "I will be right back."

"Are we both... bad?" I ask. "I don't feel bad."

"Hmm. Not sure yet," she says. "But I do."

Minutes later he returns with an armful of rope. "Which one is the bad one?" he asks.

We both say, "Her."

"Can't trust either one of you," he sighs. "But I'm gonna start with... you." He says, lunging for me.

I squeal and try to roll away, but he sits on me, pinning me to the bed. "Honey, helping me out here will go miles towards getting you an early release."

"Early release? That doesn't sound good."

"Er, get you off? Whenever you're ready?"

"That sounds better. How can I help?"

"Know what? Never mind. Just gonna cuff her."

"Aw, that's cheating."

"We only paid for two hours."

"Le pout."

I feel cold rings click around my wrists.

He lays me on my back.

"Stay there," he says.

I wiggle around to see what is going on. Since my legs are unbound, it is pretty easy.

Clay stands by the bed and offers a hand to Jill. "Honey, please get up."

She looks confused, "Why?"

"Trust me," he says.

She scowls, "I don't wanna."

"Fine." He sighs. He leans over her and begins tickling her. She shrieks and convulses into a ball, at which point he grabs her arms and cuffs her wrists behind her back, also.

"No fair," she moans. "When did you get more cuffs?"

"When we decided we needed more hands... Last thursday."

"Oh," she says, pouting. "What are you going to do?"

"Whatever I want."

He drags her off the bed, and places her on her knees. He grabs me, pulls me off the bed, and places me next to her.

"Now you both may not be bad, but you are both tied up, so I win."

"Really?," Jill says, "This is hardly a win. maybe... a good start?" she says, winking at me.

"Oh that mouth of yours, honey... is something else." he pauses, at a loss for words. "I'll bet Anya here could teach you a thing or two about how a lady should use her mouth."

She looks up at him defiantly, "Of course she can. She was doing just that when you got out of the shower and interrupted us. So I guess you'll never know."

He glares at her, then at me. "You agreed with me. That means I win."

"Two hot, naked women in handcuffs on your bedroom floor isn't enough?".

He laughs, "Touche," as he bends her over the bed side.

"Usually I gag her, but she is just adorable tonight," he says, as he prods at her with his flaccid prick. "I must treasure every gem that spills from her mouth. As she will treasure every gem that spills from my balls.

Anya, come here."

I wobble over beside Jill's bottom.

"Do something with this," he says, offering his obscenely long, thin cock.

I suckle slow and loud until he is hard. I muse that his cock is actually well suited for her tiny little vagina.

Duty done, I watch wistfully as his cock slides in and out of her twat, my own cunt aflame, unable even to masturbate.

I hop upward and fall on the bed beside her. I wriggle and roll until my crotch is inches from her face.

"Please," I say. I can feel her breathe on my slit, but it isn't enough.

"Honey, are you nearly finished? Our guest could use some attention. Just put her on top and keep going."

So he does that. My tits are pressed in her back, my face in her hair, her hands pinned awkwardly under my stomach. Still, an improvement.

It's her turn to fluff him. Then he slides into me so deep. I sigh and curl my toes. An intense surprise orgasm smashes over me, leaving me shaking and crying in her hair.

I might have peed a little, too. She clicks soothingly. I focus on how she feels under me, the comfort of her heat, her scents and sounds. Maybe this is love, I think wildly.

He plunges in again and I shudder through another stupidly intense orgasm, still way too stubborn to just put a stop to it. This is what you wanted, my mind says, not what you needed!

After half a dozen or so, he pulls out, somehow unspent, adding insult to injury. Oh, I'm sorry is my vagina too normal to provide you with pleasure while you puncture every internal organ I have?

I roll off. I hear a click behind me and the cuffs are gone. "Thank you," I mumble, gingerly moving my arms. The craziness fades.

"You are spending the night." I nod, then sleep.

Later, I feel her moving under the sheets, her breasts sliding against mine, her breath stirring my hair.

She slides her hand up my thigh, teasing me until I'm quivering again.

Stronger, I roll on top of her, my fingers plunder her front and back holes, bringing forth tiny farts, the other hand muffling her orgasmic whimpers.

I smear her stink on her lip and she slaps me, hard.

"You two, cut it out!" Clay roars suddenly, scaring us silly.

I drift off to sleep again.

Not much later, I wake up with the sun and sneak out. I leave a business card and a note on the nightstand that says: Thank you for a wonderful evening. Anya.