Seafoam's Siren

Story Info
Directionless guy Vince encounters a mermaid.
2.5k words
4.29
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi, Literotica! I'm Chimera, and this is my first submission. Really excited to be here! This is a pretty much non-edited version of something I wrote for a friend several months ago; I'm mainly posting it to start building up a little library. This was intended to have multiple chapters (spoilers: they'd fuck in the ocean), but I never got around to it. Hope you enjoy!

*****

The town of Seafoam sat quietly on the Pacific coast just as it always had; the lights of the small town began to flicker on one by one at dusk just as they always had, and the cold ocean waves continued to hit the hearty wooden pillars from the pier above just as they always had. The sun was on the verge of setting completely, coloring the sky in a deep, passionate purple, as usual; the locally-owned stores and small businesses began to wind down their days, as usual. And, just as he did as dusk fell each night before, Vince Andersen zipped down the street toward the dock.

The nonthreatening and routine nature of Seafoam never sat well with Vince; he hungered for some kind of activity, any sort of new and challenging endeavor running through his veins, something that kept his life moving, different, and engaging. Vince's life had come to a staggering halt when school ended; his friends had all decided what to do with their lives, and moved on from the comforting familiarity of Seafoam. As a young and exceptional student, however, Vince's bright mind had landed him perhaps too many opportunities beyond his unremarkable confines; Vince found himself unable to decide on a college or major because he felt pressured to choose just one, and his aversion to routine wasn't doing him any favors. So, Vance found himself taking a year off in Seafoam, and he was unable to determine whether it was more or less preferable to stay caught in the town's gears than walking into daunting uncertainty. But wasn't that what he wanted? More than anything, Vince was simply confused; he didn't quite know what he wanted, so he stayed behind. So here he was again, skateboarding down to the same old dock, watching the same old sun set behind the same old dark ocean with a dead look in his eyes and headphones pumping a smooth song into his brain as he rolled on, wheels sliding atop asphalt and concrete, aching for a change.

Vince sailed through a suburb and out of a small group of shops that spat him close to the pier, which was already bustling with nightlife though the sun had just barely set. Preferring to stay by himself, however, Vince went to his usual spot on the tiny lonesome dock that stretched from the boardwalk seamlessly onto the water. The old platform never had much activity other than Vince himself in the nighttime, since seafaring vessels had favored a more technologically sophisticated and overall larger dock on the other side of the pier, and so it had become not much more than a place to sit and think, which was fine if Vince had anything to say about it. Vince glided up onto the dock and slowed to a halt just before he reached the end, skidding sideways and ultimately plopping himself down to sit on the weathered planks, his feet dangling from the edge above the pulsing ocean. Something splashed in the distant ocean, but Vince was too busy untangling his headphones and changing the song on his iPod to notice.

Far off into the water, the top of a frail head poked out onto the surface, so that its eyes could see Vince sitting on the dock, but darted back under anxiously. Below those dark ocean waters was a mythical creature feared and fabled for centuries, the picture of supernatural grace, and she was horny out of her mind.

Cora was one of the tragically few mermaids in existence at her time, as the birthrate for her species had mysteriously begun to shift from perfectly bigender to predominantly female, which baffled the remaining older generations to no end. Being some of the only intelligent and magical creatures in the entire ocean, however, the merpeople found that they could only truly take care of themselves at the end of the day, and so the numbers of their kind had begun to significantly dwindle. Cora was part of the newer generations of merfolk who had been mostly female, and in their small societies and clans scattered throughout the vast ocean, she had an enormous amount of pressure on her to find a mate, as well as all merfolk at the time. With their numbers low, however, Cora's chances of even meeting a merman were, so far, completely unsuccessful.

But still, Cora had needs and desires, just as all Earthen creatures. She could care less about mating at this point; Cora simply needed to have sex. Though on many occasions she had found willing female partners, Cora was still unsatisfied; she needed to feel the satisfaction of pleasuring another man, and she needed to have a real cock fill her depths. She yearned and ached for sexual release, but with not a merman in sight, her chances were looking hopeless, until she had the bright idea to try and have sex with a human. Merfolk could metamorphosis into a human form, after all, and as long as the human only bore witness to her upper half, whose pale skin and pillowy breasts were draped with cascading blond hair that seemed to light up the sea, he would not even have to deal with her lower half until she completed her transformation. Cora's long and effervescently blue tail shone like abalone and trailed behind her as she darted just under the surface of the ocean to Vince's lonely dock.

Vince had his eyes closed, tapping a finger on a plank of the dock as he lost himself in a deep, driving beat, until he heard a splash in the water in front of him. His eyes shot open and he looked out into the water, reflexively tapping on the volume buttons of his iPod to turn the music down. There was a pause, and then another splash, closer now, which Vince saw. Wide-eyed, he slowly eased backward, not wanting his thin, dangling legs to become a meal for some fantastical Jaws-esque beast below the sea. The surface of the water became still, and then a small head eased up out from below, with icy blue eyes staring curiously at Vince. Vince had an expression of almost comical terror, and looked close to screaming. Cora's head rose out of the water until Vince could see up to her slender shoulders, and slowly rose a finger to her mouth in careful instruction.

Vince was startled; he figured she must have been a night swimmer that was going to use his dock to return home. But, as if aware of his suspicions, Cora then flipped and dove back under the water headfirst, exposing for a moment her fishlike tail, which glittered in the moonlight. Vince, a thousand times more startled than before, jumped back in his seat at this revelation, and clasped his hands to his mouth as to keep from screaming. Cora resurfaced dangerously close to the edge of the dock, her upper body coming out from the surface, exposing her breasts and stopping just below them. Vince stared at her, trembling; she was beautiful in a quite literally otherworldly fashion, but looked completely human, save for her blue tail wriggling in the water beneath. In spite of his terror, Vince's teenage libido kept turning his eyes toward Cora's breasts, which were frankly the most perfect he had ever seen. Perky and shapely, they fell perfectly from her chest, glinting from the water and the moonlight, with tiny nipples hardened and budding forward from the cool night air. Vince was so shocked that he didn't even notice how hard he was getting. Vince and Cora remained motionless in silence, both in awe of one another.

Then, Cora rose her finger again and pulled it toward herself, motioning Vince to come forward. Retaining his open-mouth gaze, Vince cautiously shuffled forward, and sat on the edge of the dock again, not allowing his legs to dangle off this time. Sitting on his knees, Vince's hard cock was noticeably tucked into the right side of his jeans, and Cora's eyes, better suited for night vision after a lifetime in the darkness of the ocean, took notice right away. She swam up even closer, and Vince could see her facial features (and gorgeous tits) in considerable detail now; the tiny dock was close enough to the water that when Vince's feet dangled down, they nearly touched it, and so Cora was in full, gratuitous view.

"Wh-what are you...?" Vince softly began.

Cora appeared a bit taken aback by his speech, but eased even closer to Vince, so that she floated just below the edge of the dock. She needed to communicate what she wanted. Being an entirely different species that didn't even speak the same language, however, she knew she was going to find this difficult. But Cora knew that, as far as humans were concerned, sex was a universal language.

Cora pointed a slender finger directly at Vince; a look of even greater surprise dawned on Vince's face. Then, she slowly inserted the same finger in between her lips, picking her chin up slightly so that Vince could watch her begin to sensually suckle on it, with a look of desire in her smoky eyes. Cora sucked on her finger for a moment longer, moving her head up and down slowly and delicately before easing it back out. She gave a tiny grin of satisfaction as she watched the indentation of Vince's cock twitch and his face become flushed.

Vince was more than aware of what she wanted now; he figured if it turned out to be a misjudgment on his part, he could just put it away and move on with his life. Confronted with an unbelievable set of circumstances, Vince was suddenly reminded of his dilemmas regarding school, and how he needed to plunge into the unknown in order to obtain the excitement he craved. Now, he decided, was the time to dive in.

Vince looked behind him both directions and found no one in sight; it was as if the whole of Seafoam had flocked to the pier. Though he and Cora were alone, the possibility of someone stumbling upon them and their being completely exposed to the elements made the scenario all the more exciting in Vince's mind. He leaned slightly over the edge of the dock, his hand on the impression of his cock over his pants.

"Is... is this what you want?" asked Vince, patting the shape of his penis. Cora nodded, subtly aware of his question.

Vince looked behind him one last time, then began fumbling with his jeans.

Unbuttoned and unzipped, Vince's cock was free to unearth itself from the fold of his boxers. Easily eight and a half inches and entirely throbbing, Vince's massive cock pulsed in the open air, proudly presenting its length to Cora's hungry eyes. She licked her lips, admiring the member as she eased her body as high as it would go, the middle of her neck nearly touching the edge of the dock. Vince dangled his feet off the dock again, his ass hanging slightly off the edge as he spread his legs, leaving Cora's head the perfect amount of room to position herself in front of his cock. Cora could feel the heat rising off of it as it throbbed before her, his heavy balls hanging low beneath her chin. She had been waiting for this for longer than she could remember.

Cora's cold hand took hold of Vince's big cock with a swipe, and he gasped as she slowly began pumping it. Her touch was light but firm, her long fingers wrapped around the shaft, stroking up and down. Cora loved the way it felt in her hand, her grasp being lubed gradually by precum that leaked out of the swollen head as she increased speed. Vince was already in heaven, biting his lower lip as Cora's wonderful hands jerked his massive cock. His heavy balls rose and fell with each pump, and they bounced more furiously as Cora continued to pick up speed, gawking at his towering cock as she tugged at it miraculously with the skill of an expert, eliciting soft moans from Vince as he grew even harder. Vince reached a cautious hand down to grab at Cora's tits, which she pushed forward at him in consent once she saw his hand move toward her. He eagerly played with her soft breasts, delicately twisting at her nipples and making them harder and more sensitive in his fingers. Cora was stroking him harder and faster now, the end of her wrist gently slapping against Vince's balls, and his big leaking cock was fit to burst in her hand. She playfully kissed the tip, and then her lips parted and freed her wet tongue, which warmly wrapped itself around the middle of Vince's cock as her hand shook the shaft. Cora adored his taste, and she began to salivate as she glided her tongue up and down every surface of Vince's throbbing cock, making it slippery in her hand.

After a few hard strokes, Cora took no prisoners and plunged Vince's wet cock into her mouth, a gasp of pleasure filling the air as the cock filled her throat. She sucked on it hungrily, barely able to keep its mass between her hot lips, sloppy and eager. She was entirely thrilled to be experiencing such a new frontier, and Vince was utterly euphoric. Cora bobbed her head up and down with increasing speed and depth, using her slippery free hand to tease and play with Vince's balls. She eased the cock out of her mouth and took hold of it again, lowering her head to suck on Vince's balls individually, vacuuming each globe between her lips and popping them back out as she pumped Vince as fast as she could.

When she put the cock back into her mouth, Vince was nearly trance-like from the pleasure, bucking his hips a bit so that his cock would travel even deeper into Cora's throat. She was sucking and tugging at him as vigorously as she could, now, and Vince was a hot, moaning mess, scraping the planks of the dock underneath him with clenching fingernails as the distinct hot, wet pressure of Cora's mouth around his cock blurred into a singular tingling sensation that was about to send him over the edge. He watched Cora's tits bounce as she gave him head, and then suddenly, she popped his cock out of her mouth and tugged at it hard. Cora then put her free arm underneath Vince's knees, and yanked him into the water with her. Vince could only yelp briefly as the weight of his wet clothes sank him under, and Cora, far from finished, dove after him.