Sealed

Story Info
Sam ties herself up, but who plays with her?
3.6k words
4.43
50.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: Predicament bondage, self bondage, non-consent

***

In a house of five people it was difficult to find time for yourself. Four other women meant the flat-share was always busy. Someone was always coming or going, knocking on you door to ask you if you wanted a cup of tea. Tonight she was absolutely alone in the house though, she had checked and double checked, awkwardly slipping it into the conversation. Sam remembered when she was living at home. It had been much easier then. Her mum was always away on exotic trips. She would never have gotten so good at it if she hadn't had all of that practice.

Her hand stroked the latex laid out across the bed and she could feel the excitement running through her. She had shaved her legs and her pubic hair. She had learned that she would do anything she could to enhance her situation. She was smoothing oil across her body. Allowing the slow strokes of her hands to build her excitement. She could feel the shudders going up her spine as her hands moved closer to her clit.

Once her body was covered she picked up the first piece. The leggings were made of the same black latex as the other pieces. She wasn't sure why but the left stocking was always the one she put on first. It was at this point that she would start to squirm as the excitement got too much for her. As she but on the right stocking her legs would start to twitch up and down excitedly. Once they were on she took a second to run her hands over them holding feeling the texture of the latex against her smooth skin. Next came the gloves. They clung to the shape of her body. She allowed herself to be overwhelmed by the sensation for a moment. Next was the corset. This part was always difficult by herself. The straps had to be buckled so tightly. She had been doing this for long enough now though that she had gotten the hang of flicking on the buckle with only one hand. Next she fastened restraints, thick leather, around her wrists and ankles. Through these she fed an intricate pattern of metal chains, flinching a little when the cold metal made contact with her skin. She could feel their weight pulling her down, just a little onto the bed. She could feel how excited she was now. She could feel her own desperation.

She placed a pillow between her legs, feeling the rough fabric graze against her clit. She resisted the temptation to grind against it before she had finished getting herself ready. It was a little basic she knew, especially after she had spent so much on the rest of the get up. It took a lot of saving up for a student to be able to buy all of this equipment.

There were only two pieces left now, but they were indisputably the most exciting. She checked the first, a padlock with a timer built in. It would automatically release her after two hours. It was the longest she had ever set it for. Recently she had found her cravings increasing, she was more and more desperate. She knew that she was taking risks, but when she could get this thrill so infrequently she found that she needed more. She checked and double checked that the timer was set to precisely two hours before setting it on the bed beside her.

The final element, the most exciting, lay in front of her now. She stared at it hungrily. It was a latex mask, the same black material, the only opening other than two holes in the nose to breathe through, was a vivid, bright red circle which formed the outline of a mouth. Reaching forward she could hear the chains rattle through like the spokes of a bicycle. She felt as her hands were stopped by the length of chain. Rocking back and forth a little she managed to pick up the mask and pull it back towards her. Fitting it around her head was difficult, but she was well practiced. After a few tries she felt the material folding over her face, forming a second skin, covering her. As her vision became entirely black she felt her excitement grow, sending shudders and spasms across her body. She took a moment to luxuriate in the feeling of enclosure, the texture of the latex against her body, the way the corset constricted her making her breath fast and excitable.

Reaching around in her new darkness she found the lock she had placed next to her. Now, in well practiced movements she folded her knees back, feeling the slack develop in the chain. She pulled the chain through by folding her arms around her back. Now the chain pulled on itself, the complex pattern she had weaved twisted them together in a loop just close enough that she could hook the padlock into place. After she clicked the padlock into place, she would be locked in this position, unable to move, unable to do anything but grind herself into the pillow.

She felt the lock click into place through her gloves, her hearing was entirely obscured by the hood. Then time disappeared. She had no sense of how long had passed. Already it could have been an hour or only seconds. She could only think about the feeling of the latex encasing her skin. She could feel it everywhere, all over her body, all at once. Her brain was overloaded, she could feel her legs twitching and her hips bucking as her body reacted to the thrill of what she was wearing. Every little movement would pull at the chains keeping her in place. All she could do was grind herself against the pillow. She could only do it with the pathetic little thrusts that she could manage against her chains. It allowed her a little stimulation as she felt her clit grind against the rough fabric. It would only serve to tease her and make her more excited, as she bucked harder against her restraints. Sam could hear nothing through the thick hood, but she could feel herself moaning. She was trying to control herself, but her own excitement would sneak up on her and she would feel deep moans escaping her body. Sam made a mental note that she would have to buy a gag soon as well. The thought brought on a new round of shudders. This was how she stayed for she had no idea how long. The two hours seemed to stretch on endlessly. She could feel her body beginning to tire as she gasped, out of breath and desperate.

It was then that her body froze in shock and horror as she felt the singular sensation of a fingernail travelling up her thigh. Her entire body had shut down. She could think of nothing, she could do nothing. Her brain was caught, frozen in some combination of fear and embarrassment . It was only now that she had stopped that she could feel quite how wet she had gotten, quite how excited she was. Her mouth was open, agape. She was so shocked by the tiny sensation.

The fingernail continued to travel its way up her leg. Her body started to shudder. Its was just a biological reaction to this gentle touch. Her mouth was wagging open and closed now, as she desperately tried to work out what to do. She wasn't sure whether she should scream, or beg, or apologize or just stay quiet and hope this embarrassing situation would somehow resolve itself. The fingernail was still making its way up her body, past her hips and across her stomach. it was so calm, even against Sam's twitching. She could feel it through the second skin of her latex.

Sam desperately wanted to say something, but she could see nothing, she could hear nothing all. The only sensation available to her was the feeling of the fingernail that was now tracing the shape of her spine in the corset. As it traveled over her shoulder she felt herself gasp and could feel the embarrassment in her cheeks starting to change. It was only when the finger reached the bottom of the hood and traced its way up her neck that

Sam managed to say something.

"I'm-" was as far as Sam got.

The finger that had so patiently traced the outline of her body. Moved its way to her lips, making the universal sign for 'be quiet. Sam found herself responding. Her mouth closed. She stopped moving. She could feel the weight if the chains on her back. She could feel as the hand moved from her mouth and began to pull on the chains, the fingers lighting testing the tension. In the darkness she could smell something in front of her. It was the smell of arousal, someone in front of her was very excited. Sam realized that she was blushing underneath the hood. She could smell someone's wet cunt in front of her face.

The hand had finished checking her bonds by turning over the lock. Sam felt its weight as the hand put it down. Sam still had no idea how much time was left on the lock. The hand had gone now. Sam could still smell whoever it was in front of her. She could feel her own breathing becoming excited. It was rough and she felt constricted against her bonds as she panted. She could still feel the fear inside her though. She kept reminding herself that, despite all of her fantasies, no matter how excited she was in this moment, this could be anyone. She should stop it, she should say something. Sam was sure of it.

This was until the hand started stroking her head. She felt it make its way over the smooth latex hood, reminding Sam how good the fabric felt against her skin. Whoever it was in front of her, Sam could feel her head being stroked. Long, gentle strokes, caressing the top of her head, as if Sam was a dog that needed to be calmed. She did find herself slipping, the fear beginning to dissipate. Her breathing started to return to normal. She was trying to think of what she should do, but there was something so calming about the hand stroking her. She could see nothing, she could hear nothing inside the hood. All she could pay attention to was the hand gently stroking her head, calming her down. She still had no idea how long this person had been here, how long it would be until she was released. In her new calm Sam could feel herself getting excited. She became aware of the pillow that was still positioned against her clit and her own desperate need to grind against it.

The hand stopped stroking her head and moved its way down her face, Sam could feel the latex against her head with every movement. The fingers were at her mouth now. She was not being shushed. Sam found her mouth opening to accommodate the fingers. Sam thought about how she would look, tied up, helpless, her mouth open and accepting. The thought made her excited enough that she started grinding against the pillow again, moaning and sucking at the fingers in her mouth. All sense of inhibition had disappeared. She had no idea who was there, or what they wanted. All Sam knew is that she was desperately horny and helpless and that if fingers were presented to her that she would suck on them. She would drool and gag and do anything she could do to please this person. Sam could feel her mouth hanging open, beginning the fingers to explore her.

Sam could only imagine how she looked, covered in latex, tied up, unable to see, unable to hear and desperately sucking a strangers fingers. She could feel an orgasm beginning to build within her. She was grinding her clit into the pillow, but the chains binding her would allow such little movement that she bring herself any kind of release. Instead, she found herself uselessly rocking against her chains trying to increase the pressure. But, they were too tight and Sam found herself only on the edge of an orgasm, never actually cumming. The fingers withdrew from her mouth and she could feel herself drooling, panting in anticipation.

Sam moaned as the pillow was removed from underneath her and then gasped as she was flipped over on to her back. She could feel the chains where they connected across her back, she could feel the tightness of the corset. It was then that she realized she could smell the wet cunt again. Sam could sense the woman doing this to her, sitting on top of her. She could feel the weight of her body compressing the bed a little. Sam arched her back, her mouth reaching upwards, desperate to please this woman, to do whatever she could to bring her pleasure. All sense of fear had gone now, she had completely forgotten her own pleasure. Sam only felt an overwhelming desire for this stranger. She tried desperately to reach her mouth upwards as a hand affectionately stroked her cheek.

When the Sam tasted this strangers cunt she almost came in that moment. She had never done this before, but, now she licked with a ferocious determination. As the stranger pressed themselves down harder onto Sam's mouth she could feel it getting harder to breathe, but Sam continued to lap faithfully at the strangers cunt. Sam could feel her wetness and her excitement. She had never been in a position like this with anyone. But, here encased in latex like this, with the hood obscuring her face she felt like she could have been anyone, like she could have been a faithful obedient slut. The stranger started grinding onto Sam's face, her hips rocking back and forth as she ground herself across Sam's mouth. She was helpless, all Sam could do was lie there, in her chains, desperately licking at this strangers cunt. She focused on the strangers clit with a renewed vigor.

As she did this she felt a sharp thrill go through her body as a finger slowly started circling her own clit. It was slow and patient, teasing her as Sam continued worshiping this strangers clit. Her body responded by desperately trying to follow the finger, her hips bucking, attempting to gain any amount of pleasure that she could, but the chains held her firmly in place. The finger continued to tease its way around her clit , the sensation drove Sam wild. She had never known a desperation like this. Sam had lost all sense of time in her own excitement, she had no idea how long she had been going down on this woman for, she had no idea how long she had been tied up for and how long she was going to remain like that.

This was until the stranger decided to press down as hard as she could on Sam's face. Her breathing was now entirely restricted, but this only led Sam to lick more desperately, craning her neck against her restraints. As her breath was taken from her, Sam could feel the fingers playing with her clit stop their teasing and begin again with a relentless pace. This was what Sam had been waiting for. She let her body moan and buck in response. She allowed herself to become completely free.

Sam could feel an orgasm building within her as her heart pounded away, harder than ever before. The hand against her clit sustained its pace and she could feel her body screaming. Her mouth could do nothing, sealed away with the strangers cunt pressing down hard against her. Sam continued licking faithfully. In return she could feel the stranger begin to grind against her, fucking her face. This allowed Sam to gasp at the air and she could feel her body responding gratefully as she took in lungfuls of air.

Her head started to swim, She could her legs begin to shake what little they could against their restraints. She was still obediently licking the pussy grinding against her. Her head was swimming now that she could finally breathe again. The shaking was slowly working its way down to her thighs. She could feel each part of her body beginning to pull against her restraints. The hand that was playing with her still did not let up. She could feel the orgasm rushing up her body now. A relentless, inescapable wave rushing through her. It felt like her entire body was blushing. She could feel it everywhere that her body rubbed up against the fabric, like it was on fire. She could feel it all over her face, where the mask covered her eyes. She could feel it against her nipples and down across her torso. Most of all though she felt it through her clit which screamed with sensation as the hand continued playing with her. She lost herself. Her body melted through the latex and dissipated into the air. Her mind disappeared and was replaced by pure sensation.

Sam had no idea how much time had passed. Slowly her senses started to return to her. She could feel her bonds, still holding her tight. She could feel her chest still heaving. Her breathing still laboured. Her body was being rocked by tiny tremors. They felt like small electric shocks coursing through her body.

She became gently aware that a hand was stroking her head. It traced out a steady reassuring pattern. She felt soothed in the motion. They sat like that for some time as Sam felt her body slowly returning to her. Then the stranger was gone. She felt herself, still locked away, be lifted and gently put back on the bed. Back in the position she had been found in. Sam could only assume the lock was still counting down, ticking the time to her release. Whoever it was had gone as suddenly as they had entered. They had left her tied up and helpless just as they found her.

It was only as she lay there in the darkness, where she could feel quite how excited she had gotten, that she began to comprehend what had happened. Her fantasy had come true, everything she had dared whisper into the dark. She had had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Someone had found her, bound up on her own bed, tightly bound in latex and locked away. They had decided that they wanted to play with her. Sam remembered how gentle the hands had been as they touched her. She was certain it must have been someone else in the house, one of the four women she lived with. Sam tried to think, to analyse, to work out who it could have been, but her mind would no longer cooperate.

Sam simply lay on the bed, exhausted, until she felt the lock release itself, freeing her from her bonds. She slowly released herself, feeling the soreness in her muscles, tense from their exertion. She slowly stretched her body, feeling like some animal crawling out of hibernation. The world seemed to vibrate with a new tense excitement knowing that someone in this house shared her desires. Sam looked around the room, searching for any kind of clue. It was only when she went to pack away the mask that she noticed that there was a bright red lipstick kiss, marked against the dark fabric of the cheek. Sam felt her heart jump. It was the one material sign that it had actually happened, that what she had experienced was real. She traced the outline of the kiss, careful not to stain or smudge the mark in any way. Preserving it like an important artifact. After she was dressed and her flushed face had returned to something resembling normality she explored the house. She knocked at every door, but the house was empty. Whoever had visited her had left again, leaving no trace.

This was why, when Sam came down the stairs to breakfast the next morning, she was wearing her brightest red lipstick, like some kind of animalistic mating display. She wanted to show herself off. This was why, she could feel her own excitement growing, her leg twitching a little and a desperation in her crotch.

She passed Tammie first. Tammie was leaving on a morning run. Sam could see the lines of musculature across her body as she warmed up by the door. Tammie gave her a broad smile. Sam could feel her heart flutter and her breath shorten. She passed Sarah next, her body hidden inside of an enormous hoodie. Sam could only see the slight movements of her elbow as she rolled her first cigarette of the day. Sarah grunted a greeting and Sam found herself too excited to mount any kind of reply. Sam let out a little yelp as she unexpectedly kissed on the cheek, her excitement spilling out of her. Hannah was still dressed in her outfit from the night before, all sequins and thighs. She began excitedly talking about the night she had had and how sad she was that Sam had been missing. Sam was pulled into a tight hug and she felt her body press against Hannah. It was only from this position that she could see Kate. She was sitting at the end of the room, smiling, looking straight at Sam. Sam looked back, desperate to work out if there was some deeper meaning hidden in that smile. She looked around the room, looking at each woman in turn, exploring their faces, feeling desperately pulled towards each one of them.