Sealed with a Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
A meeting with the King.
1.4k words
3.86
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first medieval story, well actually this is my first story period. Haha, I knew I can't write. :P But please if there is anyone who wants to help me edit please, I will love it and I will always be in your debt! :)

- Satisfy

---------------

The sun reflects itself down at the pond, around it the sounds of a bird singing its' favorite melody. The skies seem clear blue, and the clouds looks as if it was nothing but a fluffy pillow. The grass is greener than ever and the sounds of the horse that is riding upon a pathway to a great castle. The castle was big as his own fathers, but he knew that the man that lived in this castle was more trustworthy than the filth. A knight upon his black steed arrives at the majesty's door. The knights standing by the door of the castle bow down to this Holy Knight, though it seems as if he is God himself!

The knight had black hair that shined away its color, his face had a scar from his forehead, down across his nose. His eyes were the faintest color of violet and blue. His shoulders were broad and full of muscles and his sword draped around his waist. He was not just any knight, he was the Black Knight that killed criminals from stealing, raping and many things. He was a savior.

"The hell, my back aches." he muttered to himself rubbing his left shoulder.

He continued opened the doors leading him walking down the hall with red carpets down the middle lane. To the left there was pictures of the King himself. He was wearing a royal violet robe, with his golden crown, but not even a smile. His hair was then black, but now it is turning gray. To the right is large frames of his family and friends, he stopped in his tracks and looked at a picture. He saw a girl, the girl took his breath away, her hair was black like her father and long like her mother, she had eyes like looked like the ocean, the eyes he can never take off of.

The trumpets went off and then he knew that the King was going to enter the room, so he got onto one knew and waited in front of the throne.

"Oh! Welcome back Bayard." the King said loudly and cheerfully.

"Good eve to you, m'lord."

"Oh, Bayard, you know you can sit up, the hell are you doing on your knee. I've taken care of you as if you were my own son!"

Bayard stood up and sat down in the one of the chairs by the King.

"What news bring you here son?"

"Nothing m'lord, I just thought I would come by and see you my lord. As you can see, I have been gone for 3 summers."

"Aye, I can see that," the King rubbed his chin,"Bayard, I've known you for a long time and you are now what? 24 years and still not bethrothed or married?"

"My lord, you know I ain't got no time on my hand for a wife, nor kids. And even if I wanted I would want to fall in love with her first."

"Ahh.. "

Bayard was tired he had just returned from Scotland. His father betrayed the Englishman, and left for the Scotland 15 years ago. Bayard really never knew the truth about his mother, nor his family. His father was a coon, the man was a coward. Bayard sighed.

"What is wrong, son?"

"Nothing, m'lord. I'm thinking about my fat--" Bayard got interrupted by a loud squeel.

"PAPA! Colette is bothering me."

"Be quiet, Brianna papa is busy talking to the man."

"Excuse me for a moment Bayard." the King got up and walked slowly towards his daughters who was by the door to the left of the room.

Bayard noticed the girl was that same girl he saw, but she was younger, maybe the girl he looked at was married, bethrothed to a man with a title. He stared at the King for awhile and notice the oldest one was looking at him. She had her mother's eyes, which were green, like the grass, her hair was golden blonde and was tied up so he wasn't sure if she had long or short hair, but probably long. He continued to look further down, the dress she wore outlined her breasts and her body. Her body was slender and her breasts were plumped. He looked back up at her face and noticed she looked away and having full attention on the king himself. He noticed that whenever she smiled, she would have dimples and she blushed when she noticed he was looking at her, he too blushed and immediately looked away. She was exquistely beautiful.. the hell was he thinking the King will never allow..

"You girls will calm down and be nice to each other and please give papa some quiet to talk to Sir Bayard."

"Yes sir.." the girls said in a unison.

The King headed towards his seat when he saw the look on Bayard's face.

"What are you thinking, Bayard?"

"Honestly, my lord, its best if you not know."

"Tell me now or I shall split your head in two son." he sounded more playfully than angry.

"How.. well, my lord are you sure?"

"The hell I am sure, boy now tell me!"

"How.. umm.. well.." Bayard was having a hard time asking the king how old his daughter was. He was a fool.

"Tell me, son, I won't hurt you."

"My lord, may I ask you, how old your eldest daughter is?"

"Colette?"

"If that is her name, then aye it is the girl I am talking about."

"She is nothing but 20 summers old, son. I cannot get her to marry a man in this village is it unacceptable. But she wants to find a man she will love, not just any man who wants to get between her thighs and sleep with another woman every night, if you understand."

"Aye, I do." He scratched his head and sighed.

"Why son? Are you thinking about my Colette?"

"To tell you the truth my lord, she is all mighty eye-catching. She could take all my breath away and take my lungs away."

The king laughed at the comment Bayard made, he was happy that Bayard found his daughter eye-catching and knew deep down in his heart that Bayard would kill any man who stared at the girl if he was to be married with her.

"But, I have no title, no home, no money. This is why I cannot make any contact with her, your majesty if you understand."

"The hell you can't son, you are like my son, I took care of you before you could even speak and isn't this your home?" He spread his arms out and Bayard looked around and sigh.

"No my lord, I want a home for my own, and at the very least I want her to be happy with a title and dress in the richest clothing.."

The king sighed and he saw that Bayard was stressed and was lonely. The boy was lonely all his life and he could never dare to trust and now seeing him in this mess he could only think of one thing.

"Okay, fine son, you shall be my knight, a night watch, the city hero, isn't that what everyone calls you, Black Knight."

"How.. how did you know?" he stammered. No one was suppose to know his secret.

"I am your father, son of course I am suppose to know. Who else would be the Black Knight. You come home early in the morning, tired and full of cramps and at night you are gone."

Bayard laughed and said,"My lord, you cannot tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know my secret."

"The secret is safe with me boy, but let me tell you one thing, I shall pay you with my own gold for every deed you do for me and you will save and have a house and marry my daughter."

Bayard was happy, he stood up and bowed down to his father, and his King.

"I am in your debt, my lord."

"You are in no one's debt, son now go get some sleep you look more tired than anything."