Seamus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry- I couldn't help myself. I love seeing you squirm," Neill whispered, then laughed. More seriously, he said, "Did you like that? Did I do it right?"

"Better than anyone else," I said, honestly. I slumped, facedown onto his bed. I felt drained and my arsehole throbbed with fire, yet I could not stop shaking with excitement. My spent cock dribbled between my legs, onto Neill's bed and the carpet.

Neill climbed up beside me and knelt on the bed. It had a crappy soft mattress, so as he sunk in, I was drawn into the dip around him. "Mmm...Thank you," I murmured. "Thank you so much. I can't believe what a dickhead I was to you last night. I'm really sorry." I pulled myself upright and put my arms around him and began to lick my tangy, slightly bitter cum from his face. Intermittently, we kissed, hard and fast, sharing the flavor between us. Very quickly, his face was all clean. I stopped for a second. "Was that okay? I mean, on your face? Was that okay?" I had only ever met one girl who had liked that. The rest seemed to get freaked out about the mess or psychological shit (like I mustn't respect them if I came on their face).

"Stop worrying," Neill whispered as he nuzzled my ear, treating me to open-mouthed kisses on my neck and jaw. "Anything you want, just do it to me. Everything you do drives me wild- I was getting so frustrated, I thought about- climbing in your bed and sucking you while you were asleep- or getting you so stoned that you couldn't stop me- I mean, I wouldn't really do it-"

"Yeah, I had some thoughts like that," I said.

"Why didn't you do anything about them? I dropped enough hints."

I pushed him onto his back, his head at the foot-end of the bed, and leaned over and kissed him. "Cos I'm an idiot... I was scared about what would happen- I wasn't even sure you were for real, or just playing gay chicken. I have to be the dumbest guy on the planet... But damn, I'm glad that we sorted it out..." I brushed his chest with my fingertips, and with both hands pulled his shirt as wide open as I could get it.

Neill's olive skin enshrouded long, lean muscle. He had broad shoulders, but his body tapered along his trunk, and his hips were narrower than mine. His powerful, yet slender, shoulders and upper-body muscles were a result of competitive swimming at high school, as were his lean, muscular legs. He wasn't bulky like me, but definitely not unfit.

His chest hair was an object of fascination, since I had religiously removed mine since I was eighteen (a girlfriend told me that she didn't like it on her tongue or face). His chest seemed more masculine, with its the triangle of golden curls above and between his nipples, and the narrow trail down to his groin (I looked forward to licking down that path). I loved the way the hairs felt; thick, coarse and silky at the same time, so different to my own smooth skin. In places, his hair was slick with cum, but as I bent to lick it off, Neill pushed me away.

"We gotta stop."

I was completely taken off guard. "Why?"

"You invented a half plausible excuse with Jill, but you gotta remember that its around tea-time now. They'll all be coming back to their rooms, or down here to talk to people. You can't stall by telling people I'm at Mike's and you're wanking all night. For all we know, Harry is sitting at his desk, the one pressed up against our wall, right now. Joanna might even be home."

"The walls dividing the rooms are made of concrete bricks, mate. You can't hear a damn thing through them. The wall with the door is the only one not soundproof." I was angry. "I thought that you wanted this!"

"I do," Neill hissed. "I just don't wanna get caught out, and neither do you, else you wouldn't have been so fucking paranoid last night and you wouldn't have lied to Jill."

"Look who's being fucking paranoid now," I snapped. "I just want to give you back what you gave me."

"I can wait, we can both wait. Fuck, I'm sure the anticipation or something'll make it even more explosive, yeah?" His voice mellowed. "Is that okay? Are we cool?"

"I suppose so," I said, disappointedly. I wasn't finished with him just yet – I managed to suck his neck until he moaned and pushed me off the bed. "So we get dressed now and pretend we're normal, straight guys for a few hours?"

"We are normal, straight guys," Neill replied. I had begun to doubt that... "You should probably go see what Jill wants. I'll clean up, then sit in the common room in half an hour or so, and tell everyone I've just come in from Mike's house."

*

Jill let me into her room with her normal, wry smile.

"Don't worry, I've washed my hands," I joked.

"Good," she replied. "I won't have to go round with spray-n-wipe after you leave."

Let me tell you about Jill. She had long, shiny, straight hair dyed a dark, purple-black color. I'm pretty certain she was naturally blonde, if the hair color of other areas was anything to go by. Her skin was very light, like cream, with a pink flush along her cheekbones. She lined her eyes with thin stripes of black eye-liner, and always had a streak of purple on her lids. She was incredibly beautiful and had an amazing body. Yet, most guys were scared of her and I don't think she had many female friends. I guess it was 'cos she looked a bit Goth and had some very deep convictions about things like the war and freedom of speech. She was plainly spoken, and said what she really thought, rather than lying to protect people's feelings, which some people would prefer. She fitted in well on our floor. She was "one of the guys" in thought, speech and action, but her clothing was definitely different.

That day she was wearing a bright, emerald green skirt sewn from what looked like old curtains. Around her neck was a tarnished gold chain with an amulet of amethyst. A tight black top dipped low on her breasts. I won't get started on her breasts. They were perfect, I'll leave it at that. On her feet were some purple velvet stilettos decorated with tiny, off-set bows. Jill was the only girl I knew that wore pantyhose because she liked them rather than 'cos she had to for work and stuff like that. That day she wore sheers in a muted purple color, which shone slightly on her curvy calves.

Her room was a single room, probably about a third-quarter the size of mine. Since it was a cheap room, perhaps cheaper even than mine and Neill's, it was crappily furnished. The Hall had provided her with a tiny, skinny bed (it hardly fitted Jill, let alone anyone extra), and a desk. There were built-in cupboards by the door. While we were 'going out', Jill had bought a couch for $10, which wouldn't fit in her room – Mike had cut it back to three-quarters size with a chainsaw, and Jill had slipped bricks under the side that didn't have an arm. It was now wedged in the space between the bed and the wall the door was on, but you had to climb over its corner to get into the room.

"Don't stare at me, sit down," she said. "Look, let's just forget this afternoon, ay? I'm not embarrassed but I think that you are." She grinned savagely and opened her wardrobe door. It always amazed me how she managed to fit things in odd places. She had a small refrigerator and a TV in her wardrobe so that you could sit and watch TV on the couch with a beer (these were not new – she had gleaned them from the transfer station at the tip and fixed them up). She opened the fridge and got herself a bottle, giving me a good view of her curved bum and the Celtic tattoo above it. "You want one?" Before I could reply, she chucked it to me.

Seating herself on her bed, her back supported by black satin pillowcases, Jill said, "I'm really worried about Neill." Jill had gone to school with Neill, and they'd been friends for years. I don't know if they were ever girlfriend-boyfriend, but they were very close. I had only known Neill and Jill one year, and they were my best, most honest mates. I felt like I didn't have to pretend to be smart or strong or a lout around them, I could be myself. I hated lying to Jill about me and Neill, but truth was I couldn't say anything until we'd figured out how serious it was. As far as I knew, it was only casual sex, not important for anyone to know, just like when me and Jill had slept together for a while. We cared deeply about each other, but sex was a secondary relationship to our friendship.

"Over the last week, Neill hasn't been himself. He's been grumpy and on edge and taken some stupid risks. I mean, it's not like him to start fighting with you over some silly girl, and he never drinks alone. You're pretty close to him, do you know what's going on?"

My cheeks felt hot, but if I was blushing, Jill would have commented. "He's fine, Jill. Everyone has bad days. He's back to normal now." I hated lying to her. Jill deserved better than that. But if it was only casual and going to end soon, what was the point in telling anybody? Me and Neill were not gay, and didn't need our lives complicated further by people who thought we were.

"Are you sure?"

"Course I'm sure," I replied.

"But you'd tell me if there was trouble?" This wasn't like Jill at all. She normally went straight to the point and did not muck around fishing for answers.

I smiled, "Oh come on, don't look so worried. It's not like you to get all wound up like this. Of course I'd tell you if there was anything going down. There's not. Neill's just been a bit shitty lately, that's all, and I'm sure he's sorted it out. It's like when you have PMS."

"I don't get PMS!" Jill snapped in mock-anger. Her expression quickly shifted into a frown. "Has he said anything about Liam?"

"He had a lot to say about his car being towed," I replied.

"Yeah, he was bloody angry," Jill said. "I was scared that if he kicked Liam's door anymore times his foot would go through it..." Her voice trailed off and she looked quite serious again. "You've both had problems with Liam lately, haven't you?"

"Stop worrying. Liam's not going to get anyone too upset. Yeah, he has a problem with everyone, but everybody knows he's an arsehole, and nobody takes much notice of what he does, other than swear a bit."

"You have to be careful," Jill whispered.

Perhaps if she had told me everything she knew, some things wouldn't have happened. That doesn't mean I blame it on Jill, far from it, but if I knew Neill's background better I may not have hurt him so much. I might have understood why he behaved as he did, instead of trying to work it out later and getting angry and doing stupid things. Of course, it wasn't really up to Jill to tell anything; it was Neill's life, after all...

After that, we moved on to other topics, and through some beer. Jill went back to her normal, joking self. However, her worries about Neill and Liam still clung in my mind. It was just so unlike her to give guarded questions like that, and not say what she was really thinking. Later, we joined Neill and some others and went up to an impromptu pool tournament in the main common area of our wing (a big games room upstairs.) Neill came second, so we had to celebrate that. There was a lot of drinking (the RAs were mysteriously absent, most were nice enough not to fine us for alcohol in common areas).

Couples started to pair off and disappear, until only us 'singles' remained, draining off in loose groupings. It was after midnight by the time we got back to our room, since we diverted to Greg's large, third-floor room (a fucking mansion compared to our basement room) on the way to listen to music and talk shit. We held liquor well, as students generally do. Neill and I were both 'happy drunk', not quite tipsy and definitely not comatose.

Our room was pitch black. I heard him lock the door, but after that, he moved so quietly, I didn't know where he was. The lights flicked on. I was standing next to one of the desks, which had just found my shin in the dark. I felt his arms come around me from behind. "I've been waiting for this all day," he whispered in a husky voice, nuzzling my neck.

"You're certainly pleased to see me," I gasped. "Or is that your wallet grinding against my butt?"

Neill laughed a little, then said, "You were just waiting for a moment to say that cliché, weren't you? Anyway, you had a boner half the night. I saw. When that Becky-girl sat in your lap, she thought it was for her. Greg couldn't understand why it was so funny when she slapped you... Now, tell me, was it for her?"

"You know who I was hard over, and what are you complaining about, Mr. Stand-close-to-the-pool-table-and-hope-no-one-notices?"

"I was not!"

"You were so. I bet your boxers are all wet with precum, if you're wearing any of course." I swiveled around and shoved my hand down the front of the sports-pants he'd changed into. As usual, he hadn't bothered with underwear. The lining of his pants felt as hot and slick as my boxers. He was red-hot and hard as wood. I grabbed his shaft, roughly, and pulled it from his pants. "What do we have here?"

Neill's steely fingers grabbed me through the front of my trousers, and pulled me to him. I felt myself spasm like I was about to cum, and was seeing stars. "Probably a similar specimen to what we have here," he whispered. He kissed me, not gently like before, but hard and aggressively, like he knew what he wanted.

When he released me, I was quivering all over. "We've got to fuck," I gasped. "Please fuck me. You're making me so hot."

Now that I look back, I wonder when I stopped being scared. Was it when Neill sucked me earlier, or when I was half-pissed that night? A change had come over me and I no longer really cared what people would think if they knew. I said and did exactly what was on my mind, anything to feel the incredible arousal that Neill's presence drew from me. I know I sound like a sap, and a slut, but that's how it was for me. I'd do anything for Neill.

Neill moved his arms around my back and pulled me into him. His blue eyes narrowed. "You sure?"

I rubbed my body against his, enjoying the friction of our clothing on my sweaty skin. His engorged cock, still over the waistband of his pants, dribbled hot precum onto my polo-shirt. "Of course I am. This is what I want."

"Have you ever..?" Neill asked, "Has anyone ever put anything in your arse?"

A shiver washed over me. "A few fingers, nothing bigger."

He smiled. "Me neither. Scary, huh?"

"I trust you," I whispered. "I want you to fuck the virgin out of it. I know it'll hurt, but I don't care."

"I just makes me so horny, thinking about it – you in me, and me in you. You ever butt-fuck a girl?"

"A few times," I said. "What, you think that means we'll know how to do it?"

Neill shook his head. "I don't know, we'll have to try and see."

"What about condoms? Have you ever had sex without one?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Why?"

"I haven't either. That means we're clean right? 'Cos I want you to fill me up when you cum, not some rubber bag."

Neill kissed me hard with an open mouth. Our hot tongues played and tasted the night's mixture of drinks. He started to pull my shirt off whilst mouthing my cheekbones, neck and jawline. "That's so fucking hot," he murmured into my ear, teasing it with his soft lips. He pulled back so I could haul off my shirt. He did the same. "I don't want you to use a condom either, yeah? When my arse is split open, I want your juices pumping into me."

"Fuck man, don't say it like that. You're making me so horny I might force you down and do it now," I groaned.

Neill kicked his shoes off and ripped his pants down. "Go ahead, Seamus, I'm all yours."

I was hyperventilating as I stared at his hot body. Those long, lean limbs and his finely muscled abdomen drove me wild. His blonde hair glowed under the lights, on his head, his chest, right down to the patch above his cock, his heavy balls and legs. His cock, red and raw in the shaft, and deep purple in the head, curved up in front of him.

I tore what was left of my clothing off, and grabbed some lube from my bedside cabinet. I pushed him back onto my bed, whispering, "On your back," then climbed astride him. He made a strange, purring noise. His fingers traced the curves of my arse. "Mmmm..." I groaned, enjoying the sensation. I pressed back so that his hot cock and flushed nuts pressed between my cheeks, my cock and balls flat on his chest. I rocked myself against him for a moment. His breathing was coarse and erratic.

"Fuck man," he whispered. "This is so fucking hot... Just you and me..."

I moved up Neill until my cock brushed his lips. He eagerly opened his mouth to feed on my meat. "Just to get me wet," I murmured as I stroked his hair. I was a selfish prick. "Let me know if it's too weird." I allowed him to lap his tongue around my swollen red cock, all the time watching the way his head tilted as he puffed breath and his eyes smiled on mine. I felt his lungs and ribcage expand with every erratic breath, then deflate once more between my tensed, muscular thighs. My balls rubbed against the stubble on his chin.

After a bit, I lay against him and we tongued, sharing hot saliva and the flavour of the night's drinks and foods. Sweat ran from my forehead onto his face, quickly cleaned up by my mouth. The bedsprings screeched as we humped our sweaty bodies against each other. We gasped and groaned, telling each other how fucking great it felt. I was beyond caring whether anyone could hear us or not. Harry was out with Kev at Pump. We couldn't hear Joanna screaming, so she wasn't there. If worst came to worst, we could always blame sound on Joanna ('the Nympho'), who had an extremely active sex-life when she was home, which was seldom. Nobody really knew her at all. Greg thought she was a hooker.

My right knee looped between Neill's, causing his legs to be forced apart. I pushed my right hand into the gap. My sweaty fingers found a way behind his balls, to stroke lightly across his dry puckered hole. I wouldn't stick anything inside him unlubed, but he didn't know that. I teased the hot skin with a bead of sweat that had dribbled between his clenched butt-cheeks. He jerked involuntarily against me, squishing his hard, wet meat, into the knotted muscle where my abdomen joined hip. I reached between us with my left hand and grasped him tightly until he whined for release. Release he got. Eventually.

My own body was just as out-of-control as his. Against Neill's side, I rubbed my fully hard cock, swollen and demanding attention, although his mouth had temporarily sated it. Everywhere we touched burnt and dripped sweat as if we were in a furnace. Most of all, I noticed that whenever I did something to Neill that sent him shivering, moaning, or forcing my head to his body, my corresponding body part would go into palpitating spasms, sending shocks of warmth to my cock.

I maintained my grip around his long shaft as I licked a line over and between his nipples. I stopped to tease each hard point with my teeth before giving them a light suck that had Neill moaning like a child. I would have liked to spend more times on his nipples, but I was too frantic with thoughts of his cock to bother.

His chest-hair felt wonderful as I swirled it around my tongue, sucking it to form small tents on his chest. Maybe it was the friction, the way it tasted (salty, pungent with a strange after-taste that I couldn't quite pin-point), or the fact that it was definitely masculine, that resulted in my shivering skin. I licked down his chest, drawing hot, wet circles that became smaller and colder as I left his nipples. Finally I was tongue-circling the hairy skin above his cock, around and around and around. I mimicked the action with the fingers I had pressed to his tight anus. I don't think either of us could take it anymore. I lifted my head and gave him a long lick along his ridged underside, then parted my lips.