Seamus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth devoured his head, my zeal somehow allowing it to easily pop through my tightly stretched lips. Neill grabbed handfuls of my hair and forced my face down to his abdomen. I still don't know how it happened. It hasn't happened since. My tight throat parted without a gag. His knobby, saliva-coated cock curved down the back of my throat, filling it 'til I thought I'd explode from pressure. He hyperventilated and started to shake. Suddenly his entire body seemed to burst against me with heat. "Fuck-" he groaned. "You're a fucking freak, man- Suck me-" He pulled my head up until it was almost completely off his cock and rammed my face down again and again. After a while he ran out of energy, his grip relaxed and he allowed me to explore him with my tongue.

He tasted good. Bitter, sweet, salty, a mess of tastes and smells all at once. My tongue studied the hot, throbbing veins in his shaft. It flicked to the source of his ridge and wet the place where balls met cock. I orbited his knob, tasting urine and old cum in his slit, then moved down to his sticky foreskin. I tried to use my mouth to guide it back over his head. Didn't work. I administered my left hand instead, then licked the outside, now exposed by straightening it, then let it retract. I moved on to jacking him whilst rolling his dribbling head on my tongue. His breathing became labored and coarse. I loved the way he shuddered and moaned stuff, and resisted his attempts to push my head further down his shaft, deciding that that would be a reward for good behavior.

Neill's arsehole had twitched against my index finger every time his breathing halted or he gasped something. It sort of eased open a miniscule amount, like it wanted to suck my finger-tip in and be fucked, then closed again. I had resisted the urge until now. I reached for the lube. "Bend your legs, man," I whispered. I didn't know how close he was to coming as I swallowed his whole length and pressed against his hole a little harder.

"Fuck, dude- Shit- I can't help it- Shit- Shite-" Neill moaned and convulsed, his cock twitching violently. He couldn't cum now. I jammed my knuckles into the soft area between his ball-sac and anus. Yes, I had read about it in one of Jill's Cosmopolitan mags. He grunted out, "Ugh, uh, argh-" and similar gravelly noises from the back of his throat. A small dribble of dilute cum trickled from his slit down my throat. The rest had been diverted elsewhere; probably bad for him, but I was desperate to keep him hard. Whilst he shivered and shook away post-orgasm tension, I squirted a big gob of lube on my hand and rubbed it until warm through.

Neill slowly raised his knees, thrusting his pelvis slightly upwards to give me access to his anus. I checked his face, making sure he was still okay with everything. He smiled lazily and whispered, "Fuck." To me, that meant I was doing something right, he was enjoying himself.

I grinned back. This was so weird. I was scared about what we were doing. Not because I thought it was wrong or would hurt or anything like that. No, it scared me that I was completely okay with it. That I was aroused by Neill and playing his body like I knew what I was doing, when I had no experience what-so-ever. It felt so damn natural that I was doubting who I had thought I was. I was scared because I didn't think I could keep this as a casual relationship. I knew I loved him, and the way he'd been talking made me think that he didn't view us the same way as I was beginning to. It was all happening so fast...

I lay with my head on its side between his legs, staring at his hole. When I blew on it, it would pucker a little more than usual and Neill would shiver. I kept thinking that this should turn me off, but instead all I could imagine was how hot and tight he would be, and how much even a finger would split him open. The skin was pigmented slightly darker/greyer than his normal skin, just like his scrotum. His blonde hairs stretched along his crease, but the area around the hole itself was hairless. The hole appeared small, puckered and brown, but would dilate a little as Neill relaxed and show pink.

My tongue slithered across his opening. I couldn't believe it, I'd just licked his arsehole... and it tasted good. I'd never done that to anyone. My cock throbbed with need. I let Neill's moans subside, then licked again. This time I tried to push my hard-yet-soft, hot tongue inside him. I was disappointed that it didn't work. Still, it had Neill nearly climbing the walls, his hands firmly anchored to the bed by big handfuls of sheet. I remembered the forgotten lubricant on my hand.

My lubed fingers carefully orbited his anus, making sure that everything was as wet as possible. I didn't want to hurt Neill. I wanted this to be the best damn fuck he ever had. I daubed a blob of the gel on the hole itself, enjoying the way his knees were trembling. I checked my index fingernail (I had an experience with a girl with pointed fingernails once – fuck, it hurt), then pushed the tip into his tight, hot depths, circling around just inside to make sure he was well lubed. I pulled out, re-coated my finger and pressed further in. His sphincters were like hard cords around my knuckles, yet once inside, his hot, velvety rectum felt like it had a bit of give. I thrust in and out in, trying to loosen his opening, in a tiny movement that I didn't think he'd be able to feel. He felt it all right; suddenly bearing his pelvis down to trap my finger in an even tighter space. "Jesus- Fuck, Seamus- Put something bigger in, please," he whined.

I countered by stabbing his hot arse with two, then three fingers. He thrust against air and the bed, moaning that he wanted more and more. I couldn't bear to hurt him... I was about to fuck my best mate... I couldn't believe how my thought patterns had changed in the space of twenty-four hours.

"Oh shit man, God, fuck me hard, fuck me hard, please," Neill moaned.

I was shaking like a hot leaf. I looked down at my huge plum-colored rod. The anticipation of fuck had swollen me larger than ever. The mushroom shaped head was more than 2 inches across at the tip, spreading out into a wider bulb below. Threads of precum bled down my shaft and onto the sheet below. I really thought I was going to explode. I was desperately hot and prickly. Neill handed me the lube, and helped me grease myself up. We kissed and held each other for a second, then I pushed Neill back onto the bed.

I picked up his sweaty legs and looped them over my arms so that his knees hooked into my elbows. He bent his knees upwards to expose his arsehole to my cock. His hand held my shaft tightly, causing me to twitch, as he guided my tip to his anus. I shivered as my hot skin brushed his wet, puckered opening. I saw that he had closed his eyes and mouth, as if waiting for pain. I leant forward and kissed his forehead, whispering, "Come on, man. We can stop if you don't want to do it-"

Neill's face exploded in a laugh. "What, you think I want you to stop?" His muscles relaxed, giving me the perfect chance to thrust into his hot, tight opening. The laugh quickly turned to grunts of, "Unk, umph, umph, uh." I tried to ease back, but his hands pushed my tensed buttocks toward his pelvis. "Just do it, man," Neill groaned. "Just force yourself all the way in."

I thrust really hard, but hardly moved. He was so fucking tight and felt blocked off. I was afraid I was stretching him so far I might seriously damage him. I slipped back almost all the way out, so that his sphincter was stretched less. I tried to thrust back in. I met the same barrier three inches inside. This time I heard a catch of pain in Neil's breathing. "I'm hurting you," I whimpered.

Neill's sweaty hand brushed my cheek and jaw. It slipped down to rub his abdomen. "Just- just push harder," he gasped. It didn't work. I thrust in and out, desperately trying to loosen him up. Finally, I pulled all the way out, his anus making a popping sound as my cockhead flicked out of his hole. "What you doing?" he asked.

"It's not going to work," I said.

"Of course it is," Neill snapped. He sat up, pulling me roughly against him. Savage kisses burnt their way down my neck, plucking my skin against his teeth. He grazed along my jaw and cheeks. When his lips finally got to my mouth, they pushed brutally against me, so that it felt like he was bruising me. I moaned into his mouth, delighting at the way his sharp tongue wrapped around mine. I raised my face to the ceiling as he sucked my lower lip. My skin tingled and I shivered. His fingers twiddled my sweaty nipples, sending shock waves to my rod. "You have to fuck me- You have to- I want you to force me open-"

Despite his exhibition of control, Neill was shaking like a leaf. "I want this so bad," he mouthed in my ear. "I don't fucking care if you hurt me, okay? You make me so hot that it doesn't matter. It'll get good soon."

"It's good now," I gasped.

Neill squirted more lube on his hands and massaged my hard-on until it glistened. "If you sit on a chair it might work better."

The mental image of Neill impaling himself on my cock, rushed through my mind. "Okay," I agreed, giving a sly smile. I walked over to my desk, hot with the knowledge that he was watching my every step: the way my cock bobbed against my abs as I walked, the ripple of my buttocks and the muscles of my back. I dragged a chair into the centre of the room and sat on it. Neill stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders for a second, then moved in front, facing me. He climbed astride.

Neill stood with his thighs clenched, butt lowered until his pubic hairs brushed my cock. He stabilized himself with one sweaty hand on my left shoulder. I could tell he was breathing heavily by the way his dark nipples rose and fell, and the feeling of his warm breath bursting onto my skin. His blue eyes focused on mine, a grin on his cat-like face. I ran my hands down his back, tracing the slight bulges of his fine, lean muscles. I applied no downward pressure to his body, just resting my hands lightly on his hips. "This is so fucking hot," he whispered, as he began to lower himself on me, forcing his anus open.

I was surprised that this time his tight fissure spread open far more easily than last time. Maybe leaving it for a couple of minutes had been enough to relax whatever muscles that had automatically tensed to prevent invasion. Suddenly, Neill just dropped down on me, as if he could no longer stand to have his legs clenched at that angle. His action drove my shaft deep into his hot bowels. He cried out and gasped like he was in a pain, a sound that I mimicked, shocked by the tight, warm sheath suddenly covering my dick. His hole tightened spasmodically about my cock. "Shit, man, shit," he swore.

I drew my hands up his back, rubbing him, trying to help him relax. His head had flopped forward over my shoulder. His mouth puffed warm, wet breath against my skin. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he groaned, tilting his face to mine. I kissed him slowly, then fast, trying to let him know how much this meant to me. I reached down to his neglected cock, burning hot against me. His shaft had shot precum onto my stomach. I took some on my fingertips and drank in his flavor, sharing it with him in a deep kiss. My other hand steadily jacked him, causing him arse to pulse around me.

Neill lifted himself up, nearly completely off my cock, and slammed himself down again. "Shit," he gasped, as he did it again. Suddenly, though still incredibly tight, it was easy for me to fuck him. He felt slippery and hot, as though his rectum had leaked lubricant to help move the blockage of my cock's intrusion. I bounced my pelvis upwards as he shot down my pole. My fingers were between his arsecheeks, both pulling him open and helping to control our thrusting. He started to thrust forwards a little so that my cock rubbed his prostate. It sent his anus into more spasms.

"Ride me hard," I moaned and slapped his butt like a jockey to a horse.

"I'll give you hard," Neill replied. He rammed himself down as my hips and cock rose to meet him. My skin was on fire with friction. As he drew off me, I bucked my chest forwards to brush his. He grabbed the hollow behind my neck and pulled my face to his. "How do you like that?"

We kissed and pounded his arse I don't know how long. I don't think we stopped to think about noise. We both went insane, grunting and talking dirty, sharing spit, sweat and his precum between our lips. After a bit, I picked Neill up, still deep in his hot arsehole, and flopped him onto the bed. His thighs automatically gripped my hips, holding me tightly inside him. Finally, our hips were pressed completely to each other. I was also free to ram him as hard as I wanted, something I'd never do to a girl, but which seemed definitely okay with him.

Neill didn't seem to be in any particular pain anymore. I drove in faster, knowing that my thick cock was stretching his narrow hole further open than it had ever been. It provoked me to fuck him harder and harder, drawing grunts of air from his chest. I wanted his body to bear some memory of my cock spearing his bowels, his channel looser and more open than ever before. Selfishly, I wanted him never again to be so tight that I couldn't fill him in one thrust. With these thoughts in mind, I literally battered him like a battered ram. As I did this, I managed to massage his prostate with my cock, more out of luck than anything else.

Neill gave me no warning he was about to cum. He didn't shake or cry out in preparation, perhaps he didn't even realize. When he did cry out, he had already begun to cum. I felt his rectum spasm around me, his hot anus clamp hard on my girth. His cock jumped between us, splashing thick, white cum mainly on our chests but also on our faces. His juice was so hot it felt as though my skin was burning.

My already tight balls couldn't take it anymore. I felt energy rush through my body, channeled to my cock. My body temperature fluctuated out of control. Heat prickled all over the surface of my skin, mingled with freezing cold that made my hairs stand up, my skin shiver. In the first release, my balls sort of clenched hard, causing cum to spurt almost painfully from my quaking cock. The spasms rocked me again. I cried out, my toes curled. I felt his hot arse vibrate around me. Hot cum shot deep inside his bowels, like a milky enema. Soon it had nowhere to go, pooling hot against my cock-head. Still, my cock spasmed again, forcing cum down around my length. I trembled, and started to grunt, but Neill grabbed my head and forced our lips together. I gasped in and out of his mouth, tasting the flavours of his warm breath. My eyes dribbled with the intensity of my release. Suddenly, my muscles lost all power. I went slack, glued to Neill by the cum on our chests and my softening cock.

It felt as though I lay there for hours before I plucked my shaft from his hole. When I finally did, a trickle of cum followed after me. My fingers explored his sticky hole, finding it closed, but definitely much looser before. "I'm going to tongue your arse," I told Neill, who had slumped sweatily in one position and seemed unable to move.

Neill offered no resistance as I rolled him onto his front. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Fuck yeah," he gasped, head turned on his right cheek. "I've never- ever- like that. I can't even move- I'm so wasted."

I didn't focus on his arse straight away. I bet it was burning, probably still throbbing and spasming. I ran my fingers through his hair, over his shoulders and down his back, using methods I had experienced when I had physio for a back and shoulder injury the year before. Once I was satisfied that he was relaxed, I moved on to his arse. I flicked my fingers over his white cheeks – such a contrast to the rest of his golden, tanned skin. After that I kissed the top of his crease, loving the way his breathing caught in his chest. I parted his cheeks and licked the sweaty hairs between them. Sweat and body salts assaulted my mouth. His flavors were wonderful. Finally, I orbited his now raw and angry red hole. I gently pushed my way inside. I couldn't believe I had my tongue inside his arse. The feeling and taste of his burning, still tightly constricted hole sent a shiver washing over me.

Neill moaned and humped the sheets as I set to work cleaning and sucking cum away. I wouldn't dream of doing this to a girl's pussy, let alone her arsehole, if I had left cum inside her. But this didn't gross me out, I guess 'cos I knew it drove Neill wild...

*

Later, we lay together, our sweaty limbs entwined, sheets stuck to our bodies. Neill's head rested lightly on my shoulder. My face was turned to his, nose buried in his hair. He smelt sweet, sweaty, salty, a mixture that I cannot explain in words. "That was amazing," he whispered.

"Yeah," I murmured in reply. "Like nothing I've had before. Next time you'll have to fuck me."

"Of course," he said. "I can't wait to take your virginity. God, my arse is on fire now. Your cum's still dribbling out."

"Fuck, man," I whispered, stroking the fine hairs of his abdomen.

"No-one has to know though, right?" Neill said, rolling over so that his hot, flaccid meat pressed against my hip. "It was incredible and sexy and all that, but we don't want to be shouting about it in the streets. I mean, we're not gay, we don't need other people giving us shit about stuff that's just hot sex."

"Yeah." I felt my stomach sink. My throat thickened and my eyes prickled with tears. He was right, I didn't want shit from people that didn't get it, but to me it was more than hot sex.

"I mean, it doesn't mean anything..."

I made some sort of sound like agreement and lightly kissed his forehead. We lay in silence. I heard Neill's breathing change to snores. Once I was convinced that he was asleep, I slipped from the bed, found some shorts and a shirt, and my sneakers. I was going out for a jog. In the middle of the night/early early morning. I wasn't worried about my own safety, I was big enough that anyone would think twice about going me, and if they did I could hold my own. I had to go. I find that I can only about ever think properly about touchy-feely stuff if I am running, exerting my body in a repetitive pattern whilst my mind is miles away.

Neill did not stir as I locked the door behind me, and set off down the hallway. As I walked toward the stairs, I heard someone move behind me. "Fucking fag," someone spat.

I wheeled on the person, Liam. What the hell was he doing up? Had he been listening to us fuck? He folded his arms across his chest to try and appear more staunch. He didn't, his pajamas were cut off in the leg, whilst the top was too long. He had his usual sneer and frown. He couldn't change that he was short, but he could change that he was an arsehole. "Don't think I don't know," he whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I took the stairs two at a time to get away from him.

They don't call him Bullet for nothing; he ran up the stairway and caught me on the landing. "That's right, I know what you are, fag." He was in my space and I was pissed enough with everything to deck him. But I held back, not 'cos of reasoning or anything, just did. I don't know why. Later, I wished I'd kicked the crap out of him. I would have lost less if I had, appearing some raging psycho rather than what I became, losing everything that mattered to me.

"Go fuck yourself," I told him. I couldn't deal with Liam's shit. I pushed past him.