Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd pulled into a back parking area in a county park. I liked coming to this spot alone when I wanted to get away from the noise and rush of daily life. It was far enough off the road that, if you got out of the car, all you could hear was the sound of the wind in the trees, the birds and the insects. It was a very peaceful place. It was probably the location for a lot of illicit trysts, as well, but any time I'd ever come here, there wasn't another soul around.

"Do you really want to try?" I asked, my heart thumping. I couldn't believe I was thinking about this.

"What do you mean?" Sean asked, all innocence. He hadn't put my responses to the conversation together.

For a brief moment, I contemplated chickening out. Sean was young enough to be my son. Add to that, he actually was my cousin, and this had the makings of being a potentially really bad situation for me.

what felt like minutes worth of inner debate, but was truly only the matter of fractions of a second, I made my decision.

Shaking, I reached across and put my hand on Sean's knee, just brushing the hemline of the leg of his shorts.

Sean looked down with disbelief at my hand on his leg. I steeled myself for the explosion of outrage I was certain was coming.

When he looked up, I didn't see the fury and repulsion I'd expected. Instead a slight smile quirked his lips and he said quietly, "You, too, Aaron?"

This being enough encouragement to kick my bravery up another notch, I said nothing, but slid my hand further up his leg, under the baggy shorts, until I could go no farther. I was still touching nothing overt, but I was only a few inches from my own younger cousin's genitals. Had anyone else come along just then, they'd have put two and two together, and come up with a truly horrifying conclusion for me. Still, I was committed to what was happening, and Sean seemed okay with it. When he reached over and placed his hand over my growing hard-on, I knew I had nothing to fear from him.

With Sean's hand tentatively caressing my swelling cock, I got bolder and wiggled my fingers a little to get them past the bunched up fabric that had stopped them. Soon, I was making progress again toward my eighteen-year-old cousin's cock.

When I did finally reach the warmth at the apex of his thighs, I was surprised - but pleasantly so - to find Sean was going commando. Though I couldn't see it, I could tell his cock was nice and thick, and felt of a length similar to mine. I closed my fingers around him and gave a slight moan. Sean's fingers wrapped around my own hard cock through my shorts and started to slowly pump.

Our gazes met, and in Sean's eyes, I saw the question I was sure he could see in mine. I was the first to speak, though.

"May I..." my mouth was suddenly dry. I was having trouble forming the words. Still, I managed to continue, "...see it?"

Without a word, Sean took his hand off my bulge, lifted his butt and worked his shorts off his hips and all the way off. When he sat his naked ass back down on the seat, he glanced over at me, his eyes asking silently if I liked what I saw.

My own cock was hard as a rock in my shorts as I reached over and closed my fingers around the thick, virile warmth of Sean's erection.

My god, the last time I'd held a cock this young in my hand, it'd been my own, and a lot of years had passed since. Aside from the silky skin covering it, there was no trace of softness to the member I held. I could also tell that, if I pulled his stiffness away from his body, then released it, it'd spring back against his body with a loud slap. I knew all these things because it's what my own was like when I was Sean's age. These days, I was anything but dysfunctional, but like most men my age, many of those youthful traits were only a memory.

Sean's cock was beautiful, and it felt incredible to hold it in my hand. Now, I love my wife, and I realized this wasn't the kind of thing a married guy is supposed to do, but for some reason, it felt good, and I couldn't help myself. I was helping Sean out, and at the same time, I was exploring a curiosity that I'd held for some years.

Slowly, I started stroking up and down Sean's marvelous penis, my own throbbing in my shorts. I wanted desperately to free it, but I couldn't bring myself to let go of Sean right then.

As if reading my mind, amid his moans of pleasure from my touch, Sean panted, "Can I see yours?"

Reluctantly, I let go of my cousin's beautiful cock and quickly got out of my own shorts. I wanted to be as exposed as Sean was, maybe even get to feel him touch my cock and balls, the same as I'd been doing to his.

Now, as I've said, my older cock wasn't quite as stiff, nor did it stand quite so tall, but it was hard and ready for whatever kind of action it may receive. Sean seemed mesmerized by it. He couldn't take his eyes off my cock. Since he was occupied drinking in the sight of another man's willing penis, I turned my own gaze right back to his fabulous erection.

"Fuck," Sean breathed. "It's gorgeous. Can I touch it?" His hands had already crossed half the distance between us. He was going to feel me, permission or no.

In response to his question, I once more reached over, took his cock in my hand and began slowly and gently stroking. My other hand went straight for his balls. They were heavy and hairy, and I loved the feel of them. About this time, Sean finally got his hands on me, and it felt glorious. My wife's hands always feel good on me, but hers had been the only others I'd felt on me for so long... Thinking of her made me feel a little guilty, but I couldn't make myself stop now.

I briefly wished we were somewhere a little more comfortable than my car for this. However, considering there was nothing planned here, it would certainly do. The sheer spontaneity of it - coupled with the taboo of it all - made this an extremely erotic situation, one of the most arousing I'd found myself in for ages.

I don't know how long Sean and I sat like this, caressing and playing with each other's sensitive bits, but my arousal was getting beyond bearable. I'd fantasized about a bisexual encounter like this for far, far too long, and the opportunity presented proved too much to pass up.

When I let go of Sean's genitals, he looked up at me with disappointment. However, when I placed my hand on his chest and gave a gentle push, he got the picture.

Grinning ear to ear, he leaned back against the door, sliding his butt forward and spreading his legs as best he could, given the tight confines we were operating in.

I wished I had an SUV or some such vehicle, or at least bench seats. It would have made this a lot easier. Still, seeing Sean exposing his crotch to me as best he could was fucking hot. It could hardly have been better if it'd have been a girl displaying herself in such a wanton fashion.

Sean didn't say anything. He seemed to know instinctively that at that point, words were completely unnecessary.

For a few seconds, I just looked at the fabulous young cock before me. As I've said before: I'm not gay, but I sure as fuck wanted to do some gay shit at the moment.

Slowly, I leaned forward and placed my lips against Sean's stiff, throbbing erection. It was the first time I'd ever done such a thing. I'd thought about it plenty of times, mainly while jerking off to porn, but I'd never thought it'd ever happen for real.

Sean's cock was oozing lubrication, and I slid my mouth up so that the smooth, warm fluid coated my lips and I could taste it on my tongue.

Sean's pre-cum tasted like mine, and for years, I've licked that up while masturbating. Although I wanted to take my time with my first blowjob, my own arousal wasn't going to let me go slow.

Once I closed my lips over the tip of Sean's hard-on, I knew I needed to have as much of it in my mouth as I could get.

As I worked my way slowly down my cousin's hard cock shaft, the sounds he made only fueled my arousal higher. I couldn't quite get all of his cock down my throat, but I took a good length of it. It made me briefly wonder how women managed to make it look so easy. Probably practice, I reasoned. I didn't want to think about it too much, though, because it was distracting me from what I was trying to do.

Never before had I considered just how wide your mouth has to open to suck a cock. It felt almost like my jaw was open as far as it could go. still, the thrill of the taboos both of what I was doing, as well as who I was doing it with, made me unwilling to stop.

I'd only had Sean's cock in my mouth for a few minutes when he started to moan louder and his hips started to buck. I didn't want it to be over so soon, but it also meant what I was doing was successful, so I got my fingers involved, stroking and caressing his balls while I continued to suck.

My fingers on his balls sent Sean tumbling over the edge. I felt his hand on my head, and his cock started to throb. Fortunately, he only held onto my head and didn't pull me into him, because I couldn't take any more of his hard-on without choking.

It was an incredible feeling, Sean's nice, big cock pumping my mouth with cum. Little by little, it filled my mouth until I had to back off him some to give myself room for more. I know how much the average cum load is, but it felt like a hell of a lot more than that in my mouth when Sean finally let me pull off him. Sitting up, I looked Sean in the eyes while keeping his load on my tongue, letting his flavor get to every corner of my mouth. The look Sean gave me was of complete wonder. It was pretty obvious he'd made assumptions while jerking off, about what it would feel like to have a mouth on his cock, what it would feel like to be taken to orgasm with it. It was further obvious that it wasn't anything like his imagination had cooked up: it was far, far better.

After sitting up for a few seconds, I made a production of swallowing Sean's load. I'd like to say I loved the taste, but I can only say I didn't hate it. I've tried my own off and on, and I felt about Sean's cum the way I do my own, regarding its flavor. Still, it was the reward for a job well done, and it was taboo and kinky as hell, so you damn betcha I was swallowing.

Sean watched with awe as I gulped down his creamy load. He seemed amazed that I would do that so readily.

"How was that?" I asked after several seconds of silence.

"Fucking awesome," he admitted after a pause. "Did you like it?"

"I think the swallow can answer that for me," I responded. "It was incredible. I think I could stand to do that again sometime."

With a grin, Sean asked, "Can I try it on you now?"

Without hesitation, I laid my seat back so I was reclining, since the steering wheel would have been in the way to situate myself like Sean had.

"Be my guest," I said, my hard, drooling cock standing straight up.

Sean wasted no time diving onto my hard-on. He went at it like it was his first pussy. What he lacked in technique, he made up for in enthusiasm. Regardless, I liked what he did to me. For a second, I thought about trying to coach him along, if for no other reason than to slow him down a little. I decided to just let him go at his own pace, and if this ever happened again - hopefully somewhere a little more comfortable - then I could give him an education on what to do. Having never had sex with anything but his own hand, Sean had no idea what felt good to him from a mouth, so couldn't do to me what he knew felt good to him.

Sean just fucked my cock with his face, bobbing up and down. After a little bit, he got his hands involved, one wrapped around my shaft as he continued, the other tickling my balls. The additional sensation from his hands built my orgasm up higher.

When my wife gives me head, I find myself holding back my orgasm. Sometimes, it seems like her mouth on me is just too intense a sensation to let myself go. That sounds kind of weird, I'm sure, but it's how it feels to me. Therefore, I often have trouble relaxing enough to cum when my wife sucks me.

In the current situation, I didn't want to hold back. I wanted Sean to know what it felt and tasted like to get a load of cum in the mouth. There was no telling if either of us would be able to do anything like this ever again, so I didn't want either Sean nor myself to regret that we hadn't taken as full advantage of it as possible.

While it often takes a while for me to relax enough to cum in my wife's mouth, I managed to get myself to let go pretty quickly for Sean. It ended far too soon, as such pleasant things usually do, but soon, I found myself cumming in my cousin's mouth.

I could tell he was surprised when he received the first spurt, because he started to pull away, but then he realized what he was doing and pushed back down, letting the rest of my load pour out onto his tongue.

Sean kept his mouth on my cock for quite a while after it stopped pulsing, letting it start to go soft before he finally backed away and swallowed my cum down.

I wasn't sure whether he was only being polite when he smacked his lips, saying, "Yummy," but he definitely seemed to have enjoyed sucking my cock and eating my cum.

As Sean sat there, I saw that he was as hard as ever and felt the sudden urge to see if he could cum again.

"Put your seat back," I told him. Sean knew what I wanted, and laid his seat back down like I had. His young cock stood up from his supine form, not straight up, but it was definitely not laying down against his belly. It might have been the male version of "thigh gap."

Anyhow, I got right to it. I wrapped my fingers around Sean's erection and stroked it as I sucked. It didn't take long to know that he was going to be able to give me another load. His youth and the fact that this was his first sexual encounter with another human being had him on something of a hair trigger, so his load wasn't going to take long to get.

Indeed, within a few minutes, I had another mouthful of Sean's cum. This time, though, I followed a sudden impulse and pulled off his cock, then placed my lips against his. It was the first time I'd ever kissed another man. I'd never really considered doing anything of the sort before. Still, there I was, kissing my cousin, opening my mouth to share his second blowjob cum with him.

While I had no intention of making a habit of kissing men, in this moment, it felt like the thing to do. I gave Sean some of his load, then pulled away, swallowing what I had left.

When he'd recovered, Sean sat up. "Wow, that was great!" he gushed. "Can I do you again?"

"Sorry, bud," I demurred. "Problem with getting to be my age is, you're basically one and done."

Sean seemed a little disappointed. However, he let it go. "Why did you kiss me?" He seemed confused, not repulsed by the fact.

"I don't really know," I admitted. "I've never wanted to kiss another guy before in my life. I don't know that I want to make a regular thing of it, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum again any time soon, and didn't want you to miss out on your second mouthful of cum. It was the best way I could think of to give it to you.

"Are you okay with it?"

Sean shrugged. "Sure. No problem with me. I've only been kissed like that with girls. It surprised me a little."

"Okay, cool," I said. "I'm glad I didn't freak you out or anything. I surprised myself, to tell you the truth."

We sat there for a minute or so, just looking at one another. Both our cocks were soft now. I marveled at the difference between Sean's dick soft and how big and manly it was when stiff. He seemed just as interested in mine. After a little, I said, "So, think we ought to get back?"

He seemed a bit disappointed again, but agreed, "Yeah, I s'pose. I'm starting to get hungry. Wanna get a burger or something?"

"Works for me," I told him as I reached for my shorts.

I was surprised at myself for what I'd done as I got my ass back in my pants. Still, it was a fantasy I'd held for quite a while, and I was helping out my cousin. I had no idea whether we'd ever do this again, or if guilt and society's strictures would prevent us from a second round. One thing I knew for sure, first chance I got, I was going to get me some pussy. After doing gay stuff for the last hour or so, I needed to verify my contention that I still liked women. I didn't think there was a chance that I'd changed allegiances, but I'd sure liked what I'd just done with Sean, so I needed to make sure. I had a feeling that my wife would be just as satisfying, if not moreso, than what I'd just done with my younger cousin.

Neither of us talked about what had just happened between us on the way to the restaurant, at the restaurant, or any other time during the weekend. My wife joined us for the rest of Sean's visit, so without involving her in our play - which I knew she'd never go for - there was no chance of a repeat performance.

Not ten minutes after Sean drove away, headed for home, I turned to my wife and said, "How about we go upstairs," a sentiment that she agreed with heartily. I don't know if it was guilt, or just proving to myself that I still liked pussy, but I licked her to two big orgasms, and then came deep inside her. I still adore sex with her, so I'm pretty sure I haven't gone over to the gay side, but I hoped I'd get another chance with Sean sometime.

12