Sean and His Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean lay back with his cock pointing skyward and flexed his hips. The giant purple head looked threatening. Terry's hands were roaming on Lucy, nudging her up and over the cock and checking that she was lubricated and ready for him. With her eyes glazing over, Lucy slowly slowly allowed Sean's imposing spear to take her.

As her niece wriggled on top of the massive pole, Terry explained, "She is horny as sin. She found a new boyfriend this spring, but it turned out he was a dud in bed. She gave him extra chances but all that happened was he splashed on her pussy before he ever got inside. That's no way to treat a woman."

Lucy grabbed Sean's big shoulders and rolled them over, laughing and hollering, "Show me what you can do, stud!"

Sean decided he liked active partners, like Lucy and his mom and the two aunts. The petite body was still bouncing around and clamping on him. Some discipline was called for. He grabbed her legs and forced them all the way back against her tits. His massive cock pounded into the exposed, open cunt. Lucy couldn't take this for long and soon was moaning, and then screaming and then climaxing.

He rolled off and relaxed. From the far side of Lucy, Terry said, "You have turned into some fucking machine, Sean. Lucy and I are going to be sore for days."

He said, "I have a confession to make. I got carried away this morning with the sunscreen and ended up fucking Tina and Cathy. All four of you are going to need a hot tub tonight to treat those sore muscles. It's a good thing Lucy and I got it going again."

Lucy woke from her swoon and moaned quietly. "Can I take him back to college with me?"

He reached over and tickled her ribs and tweaked the pretty nipple nearby.

She rolled into him. "That was nice. Do you think your girlfriend will share you? So far, you've scored with four babes in one day. That must be some kind of local record."

He hugged her and pinched her bottom and said, "Let's see if the women at my cabin are back. We need to combine forces for dinner."

Terry and Lucy sluiced off the sex juices and pulled on shorts and tees. When they climbed the stairs at Sean's place, Tina came out with Cathy, saying "We were just going looking for you. The plumbing job looks abandoned."

"Sorry mom, Terry's niece Lucy came to ask me for some sugar and then Terry asked me to get their hot tub going and we are just now coming to see about doing dinner together."

The women decided that was a great idea, and started pillaging the pantry for dinner materials. Sean went over to Terry's because they had a better grille, and began cleaning it.

He had just lit off the fire when Lucy came out with two glasses of wine and rubbed her front on him. "I'll get in trouble if the others see me hitting on you, won't I?"

He folded her into his chest and nibbled on her neck. "You are a hot one, and shouldn't care what they think. Besides, they owe us for getting the hot tub going. Maybe you and I should gang up on Cathy when we get in there. She doesn't know my duties at your house this afternoon included sex." His free hand rubbed her boob through her blouse. He undid a button to get at the nipple, which was stiff and stuck out a mile.

"After the way you performed today, you can probably have your pick of which woman you want in your bed tonight."

"What do you recommend?"

She turned and gave him a long, wet kiss. "I think we are ready to put the meat on. Hold that thought while I bring it out."

As he was forking the meat onto the grille, she leaned up and whispered, "What if we brought some mattresses out on the deck and you slept with all of us?" The kiss was longer and hotter this time.

Cathy appeared at their side. "A little makeout is improving the grilling, is it?" She leaned in for a kiss and got both of them. "Hmm. Nice. We get to go in the tub tonight?"

Sean said to her, "Did you hear about the disaster with the pump?"

She shook her head as Lucy laughed and said, "There was a bikini bottom wrapped around the impeller! Kelly says no more suits in the tub!"

Cathy looked at Lucy and said, "You look like he got to you too." The two girls kissed and hugged and giggled. She added, "He's very aggressive, isn't he? I was ready to fight back when he speared me with that big thing, but I lost it completely."

Dinner was as relaxed as he could remember, lubricated with red wine and rare steak. He remembered to sit up straight, flex his shoulders and look tough. The women sent sidewise glances his way.

He asked, "What's on the program for tomorrow? If I am lucky, I'll get through that plumbing mess by noon."

Terry said, "A picnic lunch on the island. We can take the canoe and the sailboat and mess around."

There was fresh fruit with ice cream and Grand Marnier for dessert. They moved to the loungers and watched the twilight deepen. Lucy was in his lap, after trying to give the spot to one of the others. They laughed and pushed her in his direction. Their tanned legs were intertwined and she fed him spoonfuls of fruit dipped in sauce. The moms smiled and laughed. Lucy blushed. "I'm not used to being in a guy's arms with an audience."

Cathy said, "Relax, girl, the two of you look great. Bernadette better hurry up. She has competition."

He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her in for a long, gentle kiss. She sighed, "Oh, this is bad. Very bad." The others laughed again.

He tried to help with cleanup, but they shooed him away, and said to check on the hot tub. After a while, Lucy came out with a pile of towels. "They are trying to fix me up with you. Is that ok?"

"Isn't it a little late for that?" He wrapped around her from the back as they watched the first stars come out. His tongue worked on her ear and her neck.

"You are making me all wet, and I am feeling guilty about your girlfriend."

He was unbuttoning the shorts and easing the tee shirt off. "She is going to get home and find out her boyfriend has been getting educated. Expert teachers have been all over me. She will benefit."

Lucy squirmed in his arms and giggled. "OMG, I can't believe this. I have been drafted as a sex education expert." They were naked and keeping each other warm with a lot of rubbing.

Tina and Terry and Cathy came out with terry robes, ready for the tub. Lucy said, "He is so like a guy! He says sex with us is furthering his education and making him a better lover for Bernadette!"

Tina closed on them and cuffed him hard. "You big studly thing. Do you suppose we will just go along with that story?"

He grabbed her by a large, firm boob and said, in a hard voice, "Tina, behave. You hollered your head off this morning. You didn't even think twice whose cock was tickling your insides. What is going to happen is you are going to call Bernadette's mom and tell her there is a very nice house party happening at the lake and would she mind if Bernadette came up for a few days. That you will be around to make sure nothing happens that shouldn't."

He had Tina naked and they were wrestling around. The other women were in the tub, watching them and laughing their heads off.

Tina turned and kissed him hard, their arms wrapped tight. She whispered, "You are not to ask her if she lost her virginity across the ocean. If she did, she is entitled to keep it a secret if she wants."

He kissed her neck and whispered back, "It's awfully nice to have a mom who looks out for me. Who keeps me out of trouble. Who shares her hot body with me."

She cuffed him and climbed into the tub. "He just about made me cry, the big hunk that he is."

He went and found the plastic glasses and some cold sweet Reisling. He served it around with difficulty because hands were on his equipment, pinching.

He toasted all the wonderful women in his life and the learning experiences they had provided that very day.

That got him attacked from all sides. He closed his eyes and sank down until the water was up to his chin. They continued to poke him under the warm water. The sky was still pink in the west and he was slipping away.

The four women relaxed and turned to each other, kissing and fondling and making small noises of contentment. Lucy took Cathy's hand and walked her away, dripping, on an errand. There was activity up on the porch, and after a while, they returned, saying that Sean was to be moved to the nest they had constructed before he fell completely asleep.

After bathroom visits, five bodies were wiggling around under the several duvets, finding a comfortable arrangement. Sean felt female warmth on all sides and kissed the nearest breast as he went to sleep.

When they woke, it was to the smell of fresh coffee and giggling. He lay there, face down, smiling to himself. Someone licked his ear. He waited a moment, then snaked his arm out and seized the body, bringing it under him in one strong move.

"Oof, you are bad. We were just bringing you coffee."

He kissed the eyes, the nose, the lips, the rosy cheeks, and down to the enticing chest. Cathy wiggled under him as she felt his hardness pressing into her stomach. He wondered if she was wet enough to just take him in one go. Better not to press his luck. He opened his eyes. Her tongue was reaching for him and he thrust his own in her direction. She flexed up at him. "I suppose you are going to take me without warning or permission, just like yesterday?"

He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Slutty woman, is that what you want?"

She looked over his shoulder, closed her eyes, and nodded.

She was eager. Perhaps all the sexy, hot bodies around made her extra wet, knowing others wanted him too. His cock was nice and hard, driving all the way home and producing a low grunt of approval from her.

Behind them, voice said, "Look, she couldn't keep away from him. Watch his ass clench and drive into her. That's what I call fucking."

He thought so too. Cathy was having good sex, and loving it. "More, you big cocked bastard." She laughed and he drove harder and faster and they came soon in a gush of liquids and soft noises.

He kissed her and went for the shower. Soon, there were several bodies with him, and hands drawing his still hard cock to their wet, pulsing openings. In a few minutes, every woman had him, although only two came on him. The others took their strokes and walked away, smiling, and drying off.

Lucy was standing next to him on the porch railing, looking at the quiet lake. She leaned over and kissed him, saying, "You do have to be nice to Bernadette."

"Give me advice."

She slid between him and the railing, pressing her front, covered only by a bikini top, to him. The kiss was hot and tender by turns. He took her face in his hands and kissed her full lips repeatedly. "You are the perfect woman for a guy like me. Athletic, smart, funny, wanting sex."

She kissed him back. "Stop that. I'm already hot for you. We are talking about how to be nice to your girlfriend, who may or may not be still a virgin."

"What if we help get organized and take stuff to the island in the canoe?"

"You have to promise to be good until we talk about Bernadette."

He nodded and kissed her. She punched him. He groaned and she punched him again, harder. "That's for faking it."

There were comments about the canoe trip. "She's taking him on her own little voyage. We are being cut off and left behind to deal with the sailboat. There is no wind and we will have to paddle."

Lucy and Sean laughed and pushed off the dock.

He said, "I will handle the canoe. Lie on the cushion in the middle and relax. You can instruct me."

Lucy's idea of lying on the cushion was to spread her towel and get naked. The floppy hat went down over her eyes and ears. Sean was hard and wanted her.

"Tell me about Bernadette."

"Tennis player. Very good tennis player, runner up state champion last year. Tallish, blondish, flat chested, legs to die for. Smart as a whip. Has better grades than I do. Asked for a date last year and we've gotten closer since then. Neither of us goes with anyone else."

"What about sex?"

"Mother told her smart girls don't play around and get pregnant. We are both eighteen now. She is curious but worried. She is overthinking it, I guess. What did you think before you did it the first time?"

Silence.

"I shouldn't be telling you about my sex life. Girls are supposed to have secrets." The sun was warm and the lotion shone on her front. Sean was still hard.

"Answer the question."

"Just before my birthday, my mom told me her first time was at a beer party when she was barely eighteen. She was hanging on some guy she didn't really know, and they were watching a drunk couple get it on. The girl was wild and naked, dancing around and daring him to take her. He did, right in the grass and she screamed like crazy. Next thing, my mom was on her back and the guy's cock was in her and she just fainted."

"What did you think? That doesn't sound like much of a recommendation."

"I hugged her and remembered the only time I had more than one beer, and how dreamy I got. I imagined being that way and just letting my date do it. I whispered in my mom's ear, "There has to be a better way."

"She grabbed me and we wrestled around on her bed, and she said I was a hot number and had to go on the pill, and had to pick and choose the right guy."

"She was projecting better sex for you than she got?"

"I think so. Anyway, I got fucked two weeks later, at a swim party. My friends who were already having sex arranged so the handsomest guy at the party hit on me just when two or three of the couples started making out and going all the way. We were in the pool and watching them on the loungers making all kinds of noise. He had my suit off and his cock between my legs before I knew it. His hands were on my tits and his mouth was kissing me everywhere and I knew it was time. He whispered one word as he bent me over, "Now?" I started chanting "yes, yes, yes" back at him and got a cock in me. Just like that."

"The first time, did you come?"

"Yes. I'm lucky, my body likes cock and likes coming."

"It's funny, talking about Bernadette when I'm all hard for you and having feelings."

"It's nice of you to say that. I'm lying here juicing for you, and feeling guilty about the girlfriend. And I have feelings too."

"If Mom gets Bernadette up here, maybe we should put a move on her. A canoe trip to the other end of the lake with the three of us. I could tell her you wanted to talk about tennis."

"You have an evil mind. I'm hot for her already."

The canoe reached the island at the same time as the sailboat with its three bare breasted women, who had the wind at their back and made crude comments about Lucy's luscious bare ass.

Everyone had a cooling swim before lunch, which was spread on a tablecloth in the shade. He thought to himself that it didn't get much better than this.

Tina said, "I talked to Phyllis. She and Bernadette will be here around five and she will stay for dinner. But Paul has invited her to go with him to Palm Beach to a business meeting and she accepted, so she has to go back after dinner. I want everyone in this group of slutty women to clean up their act and be very nice to Bernadette and Sean."

Her look was fierce. They stared back at her and began laughing. Terry grabbed Tina's arm and all three stripped her and went after the best parts.

She screamed and said, "My god, if you try this tonight, I will never hear the end of it."

He asked, "What about sleeping arrangements?"

Lucy was hiding under her hat, but he could see the smirk. Tina looked at him and said, "You are to be on your best behavior too, stud. Put her in the back upstairs bedroom. Do not make any aggressive advances. If she invites you to stay there, well, that's an opening, isn't it?"

Everyone roared with laughter. He reached into the pile of feminine flesh and extracted his mother to go over his lap, with muscular butt aching for his hand.

"I thought mothers were supposed to safeguard their children's virtue?" Smack. Smack.

"I just told you not to be aggressive. Isn't that good advice for a seducer like you?"

Smack. Smack. The perfect flesh was turning pink.

"No wonder the churches are talking about moral decadence, with mothers like you on the loose."

"Let me up, you devil. I'll chain you where there is no pussy."

He pulled her to his front and wrapped arms around perfect boobs, kissing the back of her neck and making dutiful son noises. The others looked at them and smiled.

"Ok," he whispered, "I will practice my model teenager behavior. At least while Phyllis is around."

She caught him with her elbow, but relaxed against his chest and hummed. Others hummed. It was warm and lazy. Naps ensued.

Everyone was fully dressed and doing chores when the Thompson car drove up. Tina and Sean went down to greet them. Bernadette dashed into his arms with a scorching kiss. Maybe she hadn't found a lover in England. Phyllis got a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Her firm body felt good too.

"Sean," she said, "you are bigger and stronger than ever."

"Mom, are you hitting on my boyfriend?"

She grabbed her daughter and said to him, "She missed you."

He said quietly to both of them, "I can tell." The sharp male tone was intended to suggest something.

Bernadette's eyes widened and her mom blushed. Tina broke in, "Come on in and meet everyone, Sean will do the luggage."

There wasn't much, and he traipsed up two flights of stairs to the sweet little aerie under the eaves where there was a twin bed with a terrific view and the world's tiniest bathroom.

She pushed him on the bed and delivered a hotter, wetter kiss than before. "I did miss you."

She was pressed on him and felt hardness. Hands grabbed her ass and squeezed. "I guess no tall handsome Lothario captured you across the ocean?"

She pressed harder into him. "I'll never tell." The eyes were challenging.

The door was open, but he turned them over and whispered, "I'm not waiting any longer."

Her hand was between his legs, checking. "No more girlfriend excuses? No more my mother doesn't want me to?"

She bent down and pushed her tongue between his lips. It was hot and and searching and turning Sean on.

She asked, "Are we going to close the door and get this over right now?"

He had an incredibly devious thought. "What about out on the deck in the moonlight after everyone is gone to bed?"

"Ooh, he is trying to be romantic about ending my virginal days."

"Hey, most girls get it in the back seat."

She bounced on him and said, "Don't be crude."

"We could role play."

"I suppose you want the rape version?"

"I'm not into forcing, but I do have a neat idea. You don't need to know right now. It will be fun."

"I know you too well to trust you very far. But it's better if we wait until Mom is on her way home. She knows I'm going to do this, but she told me nice girls wait at least until they are engaged. I told her that nice girls don't go to college as virgins anymore."

A round of margaritas and five women were into a fantastic gab fest. Tina looked at him and grinned. He motioned her to the house and hid in the bathroom. "Here's the after dinner script..." and whispered his plan in her ear.

"You are a holy terror. She may kill you."

"She is a born actress. Wait until you see the action."

He busied himself with the grill. The menu was grilled spicy chicken, broiled tomatoes with crusted crumbs, fresh corn on the cob, and a fancy dry Gewurztraminer.

It was seven when Phyllis stood up and said, "This is too nice a party to leave, but Paul and I have an early plane tomorrow." She hugged Bernadette and told her to have fun. Tina gave him a smart assed grin.

It was a warm night and the women scattered futons and pillows around so everyone could relax on the deck and watch the moon come up. Bernadette was nestled up against him and having kissyface, which the others giggled at.