Sean and His Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Well, I have been away almost a month." More laughter.

When there was a lot of moonlight, Tina said, "I declare an official skinny dip to the float."

Before Bernadette could think to say anything, she was the only female still with clothes on. Looking around, she saw Sean bare ass too, his equipment visible in the pale light. "Oh shit," she said, and hurriedly stripped. Tina and Terry came out with towels and robes for later.

The cool water was an instant shock, but felt fine when they climbed out on the float. Lots of bodies close together. Bernadette noticed that no one seemed to have any problems with all the skin, and relaxed into him. He put her hand on her breast with his over it, and whispered, "They are all friends."

She pushed her butt into him and replaced her hand with his. He nibbled at her neck and she quivered.

"You are bad."

"That's why we are here. Two badnesses."

She threw caution away and climbed on top of him. "Why are these women so relaxed around you?"

Lucy was nearby and said, "Don't worry about him, he is just a pussycat." There were smothered laughs in the dark.

Bernadette hissed, "Am I going to have trouble with you?"

He said to everyone, "We should go back, Bernadette and I have something to tell you."

She had a tight hold on his hair and was reaching for the big cock. "If you embarrass me, it's over with us. I must be the only one here who hasn't had one of these in her. We are fixing that soon. Very soon."

Everyone slipped or dove into the water and made their way back to the deck.

After coffee and liqueur were served to the reclining crowd, he gathered Bernadette in his arms and stood them against the railing.

"I guess everyone knows Bernadette and I have been dating for quite a while and like each other a lot. Maybe it is only teenage love, but now that we are both eighteen and out of high school, we are moving the relationship to a new level. Tonight, we have planned a little ceremony with a plot. Please put on your memory hat and take yourself back to the night you had sex the first time."

Bernadette turned to him and said, "Sean, what are you doing? We haven't talked about this."

He said, "Carol, honey, we have been talking about this forever. Isn't it time to get with it?"

Her eyes widened and she remembered his comment upstairs about role playing.

"Hector, if you think a moonlight swim is all you need to have my cherry, you've got another thought coming. We should go home."

He leaned in and kissed her as passionately as he could. It was a long noisy kiss, during which he managed to get her robe off so they were standing in a naked embrace.

"Hector," she said in a loud whisper, "damn it, you can't just kiss me like that to make all the problems go away. What will my mother say when she finds out?"

"Carol, do you think your mother didn't lose her virtue some night like this? Be imaginative."

She pressed herself back into his arms and murmured, "I really like you. I'm all hot. Kiss me again."

They did and it really sizzled. He nudged them toward the nearest futon, which had been vacated by the audience. They came up for air and she said, "Can we sit down for a minute. I'm feeling dizzy."

The audience was having trouble keeping quiet.

He arranged them with her in his lap and fastened on a stiff nipple.

"Hector, stop that, you are making me gush with all this kissing and makeout. You are not really going to force me are you?"

"Carol, I would never force you, but I am so hard, it is hurting. Can you do anything to help?"

This time there were definite guffaws from the other women.

Bernadette bit his ear and whispered "Behave," then surprised the hell out of him by leaning down and taking his cock to the back of her mouth, sucking as loud as she could. His hands were everywhere, discovering lots of wet between her legs.

He made piteous sounds, "Oh Carol, oh, that is incredible!"

Her head popped up, "If I finish this disgusting act, which my mother warned me about, will you leave me alone?"

Lucy and Cathy were in each other's arms, rolling around.

He said in a hard voice, "Carol, you have to be nice to me. Boyfriends have needs too. If you don't finish me off, I'll have to put this somewhere."

Bernadette gave up the act. "Sean, you big fucking bull, will you please just jam that thing in me. I've waited long enough, and I don't even care about the audience. Lucy and Cathy, come here and help."

She waggled her long tennis legs in the air and held out her arms to him. His cock really was hurting after all the buildup, and he didn't waste time finding and entering the target. There was a tiny bit of resistance and she was fully penetrated for the first time.

"Oh, you terrible beast. My poor virtue is lost! Why aren't you fucking me harder?"

He went to work amid a lot of cheering, clapping and laughing. Bernadette got louder and louder and finally screamed a great "Yes!" as she came. He turned them over and she sat up in triumph. The others filed by, kissing and high fiving.

Lucy whispered to her, "Was that ok? I've never seen a better fuck."

She smiled a shit eating grin in the moonlight and said, "You know what I think? I think he has done all of you. Everyone, especially the moms, wouldn't be clapping and cheering if they hadn't come for him."

Tina rubbed her back and said, "You've joined the club, Bernie. I want you to know that every time he had sex with us the last few days he said he was feeling guilty about not waiting for you to get home."

He was still in her, and she bounced on him. "Isn't that just like a guy? You're screaming your head off on his big cock and he's saying he's feeling guilty. I want you to repeat after me, 'Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.' "

Afterwards, in the attic bed, she lay half on him, still twitching. "Guys are full of trouble, but god, you make us feel good. I should beat you for that play acting, but it was so much fun."

They fell asleep in each other's arms in the small bed.

The sun was just up, shining in their window. She whispered to him, "Did you ever have to talk a girl into screwing like that for the first time?"

He kneaded her fine ass, "I have to take the Fifth. No comment. When do I get some breakfast?"

"We are going downstairs, but if you want any more of my excellent pussy, you better answer. I'll tell the others to cut you off too."

They were sitting on the deck in the morning sunlight. She had her fingers around him, and he was hard all over again. "Give me the rest of the story."

"Ok. I only tried once, and it wasn't much like that."

She squeezed viciously and said, "Tell me."

"You better not spread this around."

"Tell me!"

"It was Mary Lou Jones at Mitch Reynold's Prom party and we were both drunk and she was hotter than a pistol but scared to death of her mom."

"More."

"Someone was passing a joint so we were way in the back of the garden to keep it out of the house. There were a bunch of pool pads and we were all lying down and making out. Tammy, Mitch's college sister, was next to us with her boyfriend. They had agreed to be chaperones so the parents could disappear with a clear conscience."

"Go on."

"I was kissing Mary Lou and had my hand in her bra, which she wasn't sure she was happy about. But Tammy and her guy were getting it on and he was taking her clothes off, one by one. Mary Lou looked from five feet away in the starlight and saw Tammy's tits in their glory, with the guy's mouth on them.

"All of a sudden Mary Lou lost her top and her tits were loving my hands. I kissed her like crazy and she frenched me for the first time. I'm thinking about making a move on her panties when there is an 'Ooh, yes,' from Tammy, and there she is with a big cock jammed all the way in."

"This is hot. Keep going." Bernadette was straddling his legs and lowering on the big cock.

"I hardly had my hand on her bottom, outside the panties, when she is moaning and coming. Tammy hears it and starts in herself. 'Yes, yes, yes. More.' "

"Mary Lou completely surrenders to her body. Without even keeping her voice down, she says, 'Sean, fuck me.' I'm so surprised, I don't even have my pants off. Tammy hears that and says, 'Way to go, Mary Lou!' "

"Fuck me again and tell me the end of the story."

"She had a real hymen but she wanted me so much she grabbed my ass and made sure my prick went through in a hurry. God, it was a crazy night. Mary Lou would scream one off, and then Tammy would make her guy get busy so she could have another. They must have come ten times between the two of them."

Bernie was vigorously massaging her cunt with him. Sean was going to have to talk to Lucy about his new wild woman.

"Did you go out with her again?"

"No. Her dad's job changed and they moved."

Bernadette was dragging him in the house with a tight grip on his poor limp cock. They were in a bed with another naked body before he realized it was Lucy. Bernie said to her, "Sit on his chest in front of me."

Lucy leaned down and gave him a soft wet loving kiss. "Everything's ok. We had a talk."

Bernie said, "You guys are so dumb. Did you think I wouldn't notice the two of you have something going? I've only known her for a few hours, but this one is special. I think I am in love with her too."

The two of them fell on him, pinching, kissing, licking, biting.

He finally got an arm around and said, "How am I supposed to survive the two smartest, sexiest women I've ever met?"

They completed each other's sentences. "Obviously, you are not. You are our captive. We get all the sex we want, whenever we want it. In between, you can do chores."

"What about the other three?"

"They will have their own torture program."

After a shower, they were back. "We have been talking and have a few more questions."

"Oh no. This is worse than the KGB."

"Last night, you said Mary Lou wasn't your first. If she wasn't, who was? Can't have been all that long ago."

His memory of the weekend at Cathy's, helping her redo the kitchen, was vivid.

"You are prying secrets out of me."

"Nonsense. You told us to think about our first time when you started acting with Bernie. Now come across with your version of first time, or else."

"It was one of my older relatives. It was nice. Is that enough?"

"Are you kidding? The facts, mister. Just the facts. Was it a male or a female?" They had him between them and were pinching delicate places.

He knew he was doomed when the others crept up the stairs and into the room. He looked pleadingly into Cathy's eyes and saw nothing but feminine scorn there.

"This is cruel and inhuman punishment. I should turn you in for abuse and harassment."

"Start talking. We do not have all day."

"My mom asked if I would mind helping one of her sisters do some painting and remodeling. I had a free weekend from competition and said yes."

He looked up. No mercy. He avoided Cathy's eyes. "And?"

"It took most of the morning to clean everything, move stuff out of the way, put down the paint cloths, and get ready. It was hot and we were in our old swim suits. She works out and runs and has a fantastic body. The kind a young guy like me obsesses over, except she is so completely not available."

"We went down to the water and had a dip before lunch. She took her top off and said I had to help her with tan lines by applying lotion. I almost died massaging lotion into those glorious breasts. I choked on the tuna sandwich and she asked if there was anything wrong. I raced back to the painting to get my mind diverted from that body."

The women exchanged looks. He didn't dare look at Cathy. "Go on. It's getting interesting."

"I was painting for a while and thinking of her tanning outside. I was incredibly hard and it was showing in my trunks. I didn't know what to do. She came back, saw me, and asked if she did that to me. I broke down and told her yes, that she had the most perfect body I had ever seen, and I was dying."

"What happened next?"

"It was awful. She came over and took me out of the trunks and whispered in my ear, asking if I wanted a blowjob. I was really hard, and she was stroking me, and all of a sudden I was coming in her hand. It was so embarrassing. She licked some of it off and smacked her lips and told me it tasted good. I just about died, but went back to painting since she had taken some of the pressure off."

Terry said from the other side of the room, "This is the best first time story I have ever heard. Continue."

"By five o'clock, the first room was done and she said we could have a swim and then a simple dinner since we were both tired and there was more to do the next day. The problem was, she dropped the suit in front of the washer and told me to do the same. So there we were, walking to the dock naked. My cock took one look at her tits and ass and was hard all over again. She looked at him and laughed and told me to get in the cold water. I was in a daze. This wasn't a date, but I'd never seen so much incredible female flesh in my life. I was scared to death he was going to shoot again."

Lucy and Bernie were trying to keep a straight face without success. "Hmmm. I guess guys can suffer a little too. Who do you suppose was torturing him?"

"It gets worse. She put just her terrycloth robe on after the swim and fixes us hamburgers and a salad, and feeds me a big part of her margarita. We sit on the sofa on the deck and she has her hip up against me, and her boobs are falling out of the front of the robe. After serving ice cream for dessert, she spills some down her front and asks me to please lick it up! Oh god, cold ice cream melting on this red hot curvy tit. I almost died all over again."

All the women were sitting on the floor looking at him intently, except Lucy and Bernie, who had him squeezed between them, their hands on his hard cock. He caught a glimpse of Cathy's eyes, which were wide with interest, hearing this story from his side.

"It was a wonderful evening, warm, with the stars coming out. She lay in my lap, her head right next to my hard cock. She turned and looked at it and said, "You have a very handsome penis, Sean. Has any girl had it in her yet?"

"I was tongue tied. There was this terrible pressure. I was scared to death she would put it in her mouth and I would shoot another load. I was so rigid I almost passed out. She sat up and straddled across my legs. I'd never been this close to a naked woman before, especially since the odor of her hot pussy was coming up between us. She pressed her boobs against my chest and rubbed back and forth. She said, "Sean, you are going to give women a lot of good loving. Why don't you start with me?"

"I was sure I was going to faint, I was so scared. But a funny thing happened. My cock started throbbing like it never had before. I dimly realized that he knew what he was just about to do, what he is programmed to do. A little voice said, "It's your turn to be in charge."

"All of a sudden, I was talking to her in a different voice, saying, 'Cathy, you are the hottest, most beautiful woman I know.' And he just found home plate and went there."

There was a collective gasp in the room as eyes turned to my first lover. She stood and came over to give me a warm, wet kiss.

"Sean, that is a wonderful story. I am so glad I was part of it."

Everyone was smiling and clapping quietly. Bernie and Lucy were collapsed on their backs, with eyes closed. Tina kissed me softly. Terry whispered, "You are my manly stud," and followed with a much hotter kiss.

The two nymphs sat up and said, "Why didn't you stop us? Maybe she didn't want that story told?"

"We can tie you to that pole on the porch and I'll find the flogger. Cathy and I will take turns."

They looked at Tina. "You wouldn't?"

Cathy stood in front of them, naked herself, and looking every bit as great as the night he did her.

"Let's see. Invasion of privacy. Threats of bodily harm. Verbal abuse and harassment. You can take punishment from us, or we can turn you over to the sheriff."

They were hustled downstairs and up against the pole. Wrists tied together, the rope went over a high hook. They looked magnificent in the morning sun. He whispered to Tina to apply sunscreen and some of her special sex cream in the right places.

Terry came up behind him and whispered, "I have a real flogger in my hand. But you have to promise no harm to those bodies."

He reached for it, grabbed two small towels and advanced to blindfold them.

"Sean! Stop! This isn't funny."

Tina and Terry shared the lotion and the special cream, making sure the bodies were glistening with oil when they were done. In a few minutes, some wiggling of their bottoms started.

"What did you put in there? It's making me hot and wet."

Cathy arrived with big glasses of juice with something she had added. They were tipped up into mouths until empty.

I approached quietly and drew the flogger across the two chests, which jerked and twisted.

"No, you can't. We don't deserve torture. We didn't mean anything bad. It was just fun."

His voice was low and tough, "Tell that to the judge, girls."

This time he flicked and perfectly caught two and then four nipples. "Owww! No! Damn it."

They were getting into the game. I wasn't hitting hard, and the special stuff was making them horny as alley cats.

He went over to Cathy, "Is there a vibrator around?"

Her eyes widened into a big smile. "I'll see."

He continued with random flicks of the flogger, causing nipples to pop way out, and both clits to appear. He found more rope and tied their ankles together so their backs were to the pole and the fronts could get his undivided attention. The audience was appreciating his efforts. The two young bodies, dripping with oil and sweat, were gloriously sexy. The efforts to get free were lessening. Cathy appeared not only with two vibrators, but with two sets of nipple clamps. The moms looked alarmed but Cathy whispered to them that this was only a light play session.

He went in the kitchen and donned rubber gloves and dipped deeply into the butter plate.

He gave the flogger to Cathy, motioning her to get some payback, and sat on the deck at the girls' feet. The buttery fingers crept up the fantastic legs, massaging and working higher and higher. The flogger touched the nipples again.

"No! You can't! This is not funny. We are cooking against this damn pole."

Actually, they were getting the sex treatment of their lives. He could see moisture dripping from two engorged sets of pussy lips. They were beginning to hop up and down. Lucy said, "I have to go, let me down."

The buttery fingers were now exploring, perhaps exploiting is a better word, two prime pussies. His fingers loved the feel of their lips, and the tissue around their clits. Two and then three fingers found their way inside.

Lucy realized what was happening and screamed, "Bernie, they are going to bring us off!"

For her trouble, Lucy felt the vibrator first. "Aaah!" She had an instant orgasm. He decided Bernie shouldn't have to wait, and she also yelled out as she climaxed from the tool. Moments later, both of them lost bladder control and spilled streams of fresh piss on the deck, moaning and wailing about torture.

The moms frowned, and he signaled it was over. Undoing the restraints and carrying Bernadette to the dock, he removed the blindfold and leapt in. Cathy was right behind with Lucy.

They came up fighting. "We are going to kill you. That was awful."

He had Bernie in a fireman's carry, heading to the swim float. He pushed her up and she rolled over, eyes closed. Cathy handed off the other one, and he paused at the ladder to apply kisses and licking and little bites here and there. She tried to knee him in the crotch. Her hands were in his hair, pulling his face to hers for a hot rough kiss.