Sean and His Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy hissed, "Was that another chapter in my sex education?"

He nibbled at her some more and said, "You haven't had many orgasms better than that, have you?"

"Bastard. How did you know I have this secret desire for violence? Next time, I'm not going to piss on the deck, I am going to piss right in your mouth!"

She hugged him tight and giggled. They looked on the float, where Cathy was making out with Bernie, the two of them still apologizing to each other, but looking as though they were getting carried away by some girl-girl loving.

Lucy's voice in his ear said, "How are you going to keep five hot women satisfied, stud?"

His hand pulled the tight ass up so she was perched on his hip.

He pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her. "All this from just fixing the hot tub pump?"

They laughed together and she hugged him tight.

"Damn, you are not into marrying are you? My mom would call you a keeper."

"I guess we have to learn to be friends. Let's go harass the lezzies."

They crawled on top and declared, "Ok, all girl sex is over. It's cock for you both."

They relaxed and smiled. Bernie said, "There's something left? I thought the aunt drained you permanently. There was sure a lot of drama in that story."

Cathy repeated, "Yes, a lot of drama. Sean, you had me wetting my pants up there, if I had had any on. Every woman in the room told me they were moments away from orgasm."

Bernie sat on him and said, "Now that I have joined the club, how long do I have to wait for more sex?"

The smile was wide, and his kiss was hard on her mouth. "Hey, you may be late to the party, but everyone here knows you are the girlfriend, and your needs come first."

She sat up and reached out for Cathy and Lucy. "Damn, Sean, that's not fair. I really like my instant friends. We will talk and decide what the grand shuffle to your incredible body and monstrous cock is." She rolled into the water and they went to lunch.