Sean and the Market Lady

Story Info
A chance encounter and a tantalizing backside lead to more.
3.6k words
4.3
38k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving to the local market, when I saw a woman pushing a pram a block ahead of me. Tawny skin, dark hair, and a large, bouncing bottom that was struggling to free itself from her black trousers.

I slowed down as I passed, to take a good look. My goodness, but her backside was moving. She wasn't particularly large ... plump, but not fat. As I drove by her I watched her in the rearview mirror. She had a nice looking bust, too. And big glasses. I sighed, and drove on.

I turned onto the road behind the market, did a big U-turn at a quiet intersection, and parked by the side of the road, pointing back the way I had come.

The woman and her pram were coming along the road to the market, too. I waited in the car for a moment, and got out as they were passing.

"Hello," I said, catching her eye.

"Hello!" said the young boy in the pram.

"Uh, hello," said the woman, and walked on up the path to the market.

I followed with my shopping bags, and enjoyed another minute or so of her moving bottom. It moved both up and down and side to side, swaying with her steps. I was mesmerized.

As I walked around the market, I kept coming across the woman and her son in the pram. They didn't seem to be buying anything. There was product sampling going on, and she stopped to taste and talk.

I left the market with my purchases and walked back to my car. Just as I was getting ready to drive away, the woman walked past me again, back the way she had come. Just her and her son in the pram, no purchases. But that bottom was still moving, and moving me.

I let them walk by, then started up the car and drove slowly past them, and pulled over ahead of them. As she came level with the car, the woman looked in the window at me. No smile, no sign of recognition.

I got out of the car quickly. "Hello, again!"

"Hello!" said the boy.

"Hello," said the woman.

"We saw one another when we first go to the market," I said. "Do you remember me?"

"Yes!" said the boy.

"I don't know," said the woman.

"Well, I'd be happy to give you a lift somewhere, if you like," I said. "My car's right here."

"Why would you give us a lift?" asked the woman. "You don't know us."

"No, but it's cold out, I can help, and, to be honest, I feel like we're making some kind of connection, running into one another this way."

"And?" asked the woman.

"And what?" I replied.

"And there's no other reason you're stopping to offer us a lift?"

"Well, our little connection isn't going anywhere unless one of us does something," I said.

"OK," she said. "We'd appreciate the lift."

She took the boy in her arms, and I loaded the pram in the back of my car. I had no car seat, so we road with her just holding the boy on her lap for the five or six blocks before she said, "Here."

"OK," I said. We got out of the car, I unloaded the pram, she placed the boy in it, and we stood looking at one another.

"Our little connection," said the woman. "I'm Darla. This is my son, Theo. We live here."

"Ah, great," I said. "I'm Sean."

"I have nothing to offer you," said Darla.

"I'm not expecting payment or anything," I said. "Just being nice, making a connection."

"Did you purchase anything to drink at the market?" asked Darla.

"Uh, a couple of bottles of wine," I replied.

"I have nothing to offer you, but, if you have wine, perhaps we can share some, inside," said Darla.

"Oh, sure, that would be great!" I said. I retrieved a bottle of South African Steen from my car, and followed Darla inside.

She closed the door behind her, and said, "Make yourself comfortable. I will put Theo down for his nap, and return with glasses for us."

She left the room with Theo, and I looked around. It was a very small house, with very Spartan furnishings. But it was clean, and tidy. I sat down on a small sofa.

Darla returned in a few minutes, carrying a couple of glass tumblers. "I have no corkscrew," she said.

"Screwcap," I said, holding up the bottle, "So, we're all set."

Darla sat down next to me on the little sofa. The sofa was small enough so that our thighs were just touching.

I opened the wine and poured us each some. Darla lifted her glass to me, I clinked my tumbler against hers, and we both sipped.

"To new connections," I said.

"Yes," said Darla. "I confess, I noticed you when we first said 'hello' and in the market and outside when you stopped to give us a lift."

"You didn't act like you'd noticed me," I said.

"I didn't know why you should notice me," said Darla. "I don't feel very noticeable. But you seemed nice, so I decided to take a chance."

"I'm not dangerous!" I said.

"I didn't think you were," said Darla. "Or why stop to talk to fat woman and her little son?"

"I don't think fat is an appropriate descriptor for you," I said.

"I feel fat," said Darla. "I wobble when I walk."

"Parts of you move when you walk," I said. "But they move in a very attractive way."

"I think your eyes must work differently than my ex-husband's," said Darla. "Once I got pregnant, and had Theo, and still was so fat, he was quickly gone from our lives."

"I'm sorry, Darla," I said. "This must be difficult for you."

"We're getting by," said Darla. "I work in a doctor's office, and make OK money, and we're gradually building a life again ... I know the house doesn't look like it."

"It looks simple, clean, and nice," I said.

"Well, here's another toast to you, Sean," said Darla. "For not ignoring the fat mom."

"I won't toast to that," I said. "But I will raise my glass to a reframe: Here's to a self-sufficient, beautiful woman, I'm so happy to meet you."

"Beautiful!" laughed Darla. "You're a flatterer."

"That might be," I said. "But I'm also honest. I noticed you because you were so attractive, not because I felt sorry for you."

"You think I'm attractive?" asked Darla, in disbelief.

"You might not be to everyone's taste," I said. "Your ex-husband may prefer stick-thin super-models. But when I saw you, walking down the road, and in the market, I was mesmerized."

"No!" said Darla. "What's attractive about me?"

"I'm worried about getting too personal, when we're just getting to know one another," I replied.

"Well, I don't mind telling you that you're handsome, Sean," said Darla. "I like your eyes, you have broad shoulders and nice hair, you smile, and ... and ... you have a nice butt!"

"What I find attractive about Darla, then," I said. "The way you move when you walk, your bottom, your thighs, that's arresting and arousing, if you don't mind my saying. You have a ripe-looking bust that fills out your sweater nicely. Your big glasses are sexy, too, I don't know why. And your dark, almost black hair, it makes me think about ... never mind."

"Never mind what?" asked Darla. "Are you worrying about offending me when you've already admired my bottom and my breasts?"

"Your black hair makes me think about what your hair is like other places." I said. "There."

Darla was quiet for a moment. "I shave my legs, up to mid-thigh, but that's all. Black hair everywhere else."

"And I find the image tantalizing," I said.

"You're not married, are you, Sean?" asked Darla. "Not that it would matter at this point, the way we're talking."

"I'm not married," I said.

"You're making me feel good, Sean," said Darla. "After my husband dumped me, two years ago, I felt so unattractive. Nobody has been interested in me. But now, you ... you sound like you'd enjoy seeing me naked!"

"I would," I said, sipping my wine.

"OK," laughed Darla. "Fair enough ... because I'd enjoy seeing you naked, too! Wow, this wine must pack a kick, for me to talk this way."

"It's not the wine," I said. "It's because we made a connection, because we are strongly attracted to one another."

"But you did something about it," said Darla. "You did something, you said something."

"And you responded, and encouraged me," I said. "And now you know I'd like to see you naked, you must know that I'm interested in more than just looking at you."

"Would you consider coming back this evening?" asked Darla. "I can have someone take Theo for a few hours. Oh, my. I feel so forward."

"What time?" I asked. "I promise not to hurt you, or do anything you don't want to do, together."

"7 PM," said Darla. "Come back at 7 PM."

"I'll be here," I said, standing. "We can finish this bottle then, and I'll bring some red."

I let myself out, marveling at how this connection was developing.

I knocked on Darla's door on the dot of 7 PM. She opened it immediately, and ushered me in.

She was wearing a red, knee length, tight knit dress. It hugged her body so that I suspected she wore nothing underneath.

I put a bottle of Barossa Shiraz on the table by the sofa, and said, "You look fabulous."

"I've been thinking this dress is way too tight," said Darla. "But I think it shows off the parts of me you find attractive, right?"

"It does," I said. "It makes me want to get underneath."

"I think I'm moving too fast," said Darla. She crossed her arms to hide her breasts and nipples, that were jutting out from her full breasts ... the knit dress did little to conceal them.

"We don't have to do anything, Darla," I said. "I'm not expecting anything."

"You're not interested?" asked Darla. "I thought you were ..."

"I'm more than interested, Darla," I said. "But I'm not going to push you."

"Why are you so gentle?" asked Darla.

"That's just me," I said. "When you're ready, if you're ready, for something to happen between us, just let me know."

"You don't think I'm too fast, too easy?" asked Darla. "I just don't want to make a mistake and let you get away, or push you away."

"Darla: Let me be clear," I said. "I want you. I want you here, I want you now. And I'll wait, if that's what you want. And I'll go away, if that's ever what you want."

"Pour me some of the red wine, please, Sean," said Darla. "And have a seat." Darla staid on her feet.

I sat and opened the Shiraz, another screwcap, and poured wine into two waiting tumblers, sitting with the half-finished bottle of Steen. I held a glass up to Darla, who took it and sipped. I sipped some of my own.

"I haven't been with any man except my husband, my ex-husband," said Darla. "I'm 30 years old ... I waited for years for him to marry me, to bed me, and now he's gone."

"That's terrible, Darla," I said. "I'm 48 years old, and I'm pretty experienced, sexually ... with women and men."

"Men, too?" gasped Darla, eyes wide. "Isn't that just wrong?"

"I don't think so, and I hope I'm not alarming you," I said. "I'm bi-sexual ... I like women and men, but I've had more relationships with women, actually."

"If you don't mind my asking," said Darla. "What do you do with a man?"

"Well, with men and women, I prefer oral sex," I said.

"With your mouth, you mean?" said Darla, still looking surprised.

"I lick women, and I suck men," I said. "Are you OK? Do you want me to go?"

"You've had a man's penis in your mouth?" asked Darla. "And you've licked a woman ... down there?"

"More than one man, and more than one woman," I said. "What do you think?"

"I've never done any ... oral sex," said Darla. "I don't know how."

"It's not difficult," I said.

Darla was quiet for a moment. "I'm not shocked," she said. "Just inexperienced."

"OK," I said.

"I'm thinking you could teach me, Sean," said Darla. "If you'd like to teach me, that is."

"I'd like for us to enjoy one another," I said. "And, if we learn new things, that's just a bonus."

Darla took a big drink of her wine ... drained her tumbler, in fact. She set the glass down on the table. She took her glasses off and set them by the tumbler. Then she reached down to the hem of her dress, and pulled it off over her head, wriggling a bit when it was too snug in places.

And there she was, in all her glory.

"I'm hoping I'm a suitable student for you, sir," said Darla.

"Oh, Darla," I said, rising. "More than suitable ... spectacular."

Darla was a café-au-lait color all over. I couldn't even guess her background, but she looked splendid. Her breasts were plump, and sat high on her chest, with dark brown nipples that were standing out stiff and prominent. Darla's hips were wide, and her thighs were heavy. The hair between her legs was thick and black, tight and curly. There was plenty of it, a dark forest covering her pussy.

"Could you, turn around?" I asked. "And put your glasses back on?"

Darla smiled, put on her glasses, and said, "Good, I can't see clearly without them." She raised her arms, revealing black, tight-curly hair in her armpits. She turned around to reveal that compelling bottom: wide, and prominent ... full and wobbly butt-cheeks, with a long ass-crack.

"Darla," I said. "You are unbelievably sexy."

Darla smiled, and said, "Kiss me, you fool."

I stepped to her and pulled her into an embrace. I kissed her full, firm lips. Our tongues swirled together. I let my hands dropped to her glorious backside.

Darla whispered in my ear, "Take off your clothes, Sean, let me feel your skin."

Reluctantly, I withdrew from her arms ... reluctantly took my hands off her bottom ... and quickly undressed. In seconds, we were standing before one another, naked. The voluptuous dark-skinned Darla and the slim pale-skinned me.

"Sean, teach me about oral sex," said Darla.

"Do you have a bed?" I asked. We were still standing about two feet apart, enjoying viewing one another naked.

"Come with me, you darling," said Darla, taking my hand and leading me down a short hall and into a darkened room. I lagged behind her, letter her pull me, so I could watch her magnificent backside work.

It was only a twin bed, but there were only two of us. On top of the covers, Darla lay down. "What should I do?" she asked.

"Spread your legs wide, and lift your knees a little," I said. She did so, and I moved to her side. "First, your nipples," I said. I took each in turn in my mouth. The nipples were firm, like small corks, so hard I wanted to chew them. I sucked them and teethed them, and listened to Darla gasping as I worked. I paused to kiss her again, on the lips, then moved to the bottom of the bed. I rested my torso on the bottom edge of the bed and lowered my head between her full thighs.

"This is oral sex," I said. I pushed my nose into her thick bush of pubic hair, and nuzzled, up and down.

"Ohhhh," said Darla. "Ohhh, Sean!"

Darla was wet, with thick and viscous fluid. She smelled musky and wild, and I pushed my tongue into her.

"Oh, my God!" she cried. "I never ... I never ...!"

I lapped up and down her pussy, and tickled her clitoris with a rapid flicking of my tongue. Round and round, up and down, with Darla beginning to writhe.

"Sean, oh, Sean!" Darla moaned.

I honed in on her clitoris and sucked on it, still flicking my tongue, as fast as I could.

"Aahhhhh!" Darla sighed.

I went back to licking with long strokes up and down, in and out, using my whole mouth to create suction, and making sure I lapped over her clitoris with each stroke.

"My, my, my, my, oh, Sean!" and Darla almost screamed, squeezing my head between her meaty, muscular thighs. I gentled my licking, knowing she had come, and she kept me held tight between those legs. At last, she released my head from her legs, grabbed it with her hands, and pulled me up to kiss her.

"I can taste me on you. It tastes naughty," she whispered. "I've never felt anything like that before. Never anything like that."

"You had an orgasm," I whispered back. "Your first?"

"Yes," she whispered back. "But now that I've had one, I want more."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I smiled.

"Now you?" Darla whispered. "How do I do you? Your penis in me? In my mouth? I want both."

"How about I start inside your pussy, and then move to your mouth, before I come?" I asked.

"I'd like to feel a man inside me again, you inside me," said Darla. "But I want to learn oral sex, too ... if it can make me feel that way, I want you to feel that way."

"You'll taste yourself on me again, on my penis," I said. "OK?"

"OK, Sean," said Darla. "But, can I ask, will I ever see you after today? Will we be together again?"

"Darla, our connection should just grow," I said. "I can't tell the future, but I can tell you that I want to see you again, be with you again."

"But not just with me, I'm guessing," said Darla. "And that's OK, I think, so long as we keep growing a connection. But who are you, when I tell Theo, because I must explain."

"I'm your friend," I said. "Your very special friend. And I'd like to be Theo's friend, too."

"That's nice," said Darla. "That's good. One more question?"

"OK," I said, worried that my erection was softening too much to enter her pussy.

"When I have your penis in my mouth, what do I do?" she asked.

"Suck hard, avoid using your teeth on me, but do use your tongue, if you can, and move your mouth up and down over the head of my penis," I said, feeling myself beginning to harden again as I explained, and saw Darla lick her lips as I explained.

"I can do that," Darla nodded. "And you will spurt your semen into my mouth?"

"Only if you want me to," I said. "I can pull out at the last second, if you'd rather."

"No, Sean," said Darla. "I want you to spurt in my mouth, and I want to swallow your semen, if that's OK."

"That's OK," I said, with my penis hard again. "I'm going to put my penis inside you, now, Darla."

"You're going to fuck me," agreed Darla.

I laughed, and kissed her lips. "We're going to fuck together," I said, between her legs, guiding my penis into her cunt.

"And then my mouth, you decide when," said Darla. "I'll be ready."

I began moving in and out of Darla, with her fingernails grazing lightly up and down my back. She wasn't very tight, but she was very wet, and she flexed her vaginal muscles to grip me, as we fucked. Darla's eyes were closed, and she was smiling. I could feel her curly, wiry, black pussy hair rubbing against me.

As I started getting close to climax, I pulled out and sat back. "OK," I said.

Without a word, Darla sat up, still wearing her glasses, but they were a little fogged up. She kneeled before me, and lowered her head to my penis, still glistening with her juices. She took me in her mouth, and began to suck, and suck hard. I'd never felt anything like it. She swirled her tongue around the head of my penis, moving her mouth up and down over the head, and sucking harder than I could have imagined. It was wonderful, and I soon ejaculated in her mouth. Darla swallowed and kept on sucking, until I had to pull her head away from my softening penis.

"Enough," I said. "Enough."

Darla looked at me, licking her lips. "Was it OK? Did I do the oral sex well?" She took off her glasses and wiped them clear with the edge of the bedspread, then returned them to her face.

"Darla, you did the oral sex great," I smiled. "The best I've ever had."

"And fucking me?" she asked. "Did that feel OK? I know I'm a little loose, having Theo, but I tried to squeeze with my muscles, down there."

"Fucking with you felt great," I said. "I didn't want to stop, but I knew you wanted me in your mouth."

"I can suck pretty hard," said Darla. "I've never tasted anything like you ... sort of creamy-salty."

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"I like that it came out of you," said Darla. "That it made you feel good, and that I can have part of you inside me. Did I taste OK to you?"

"Tangy, slippery, salty, a little sour," I said. "You are delicious, and I'd like to taste you again."

"So, we can do it again sometime?" asked Darla, smiling back at me.

"We will do it again, many times, I trust," I said. And we kissed. I tasted myself in her mouth, as she became bolder, plunging her tongue to tangle with mine.