Sean and the Neighbor Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean slid into me. "You feel just perfect to me," he said, grasping my hips and beginning to pump in and out of me. He took his time, and I was ready to climax. So was Darren.

"Oh, Paula!" he said, as is penis began to spurt. I came in waves, watching my brother climax, feeling Sean's penis pumping into me from behind, harder and harder, just as Sean pushed deep into me and sighed loudly.

Sean and I lowered our bodies so that we were spooning on the bed, as Darren just leaned his head back, eyes closed, smiling. Sean reached down a hand to comb his fingers through my pussy hair.

"Am I as good as my Mum?" I whispered, not expecting him to hear or answer, halfway hoping he would hear me, halfway hoping he wouldn't.

"I have very good hearing," said Sean. "You are both perfect."

I sighed. "Did she really take you in her mouth?" I asked. "And was she good at it? Did she swallow?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," said Sean.

"I'm pretty good at it, too, I think," I said. "I really am."

"I hope you'll demonstrate for me one day, Paula," said Sean. Darren sighed, looking at us on the bed ... he was still holding his limp penis.

I laughed. "I can feel good, too," I said. "I can enjoy things. I can try new things."

"I'm sure you have a lot to share," whispered Sean, kissing my ear. He was already getting hard again, pushing into my backside, as he continued to play with my thick, dark, pussy hair.

I smiled, rubbed my bottom against his semi-hard penis, and breathed in and out, deeply. My frantic imaginings and judgments put to rest, for now.

12