Sean Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't forget to share," Rachel said, her hand reaching out to grasp it. Sean moaned as her hand grabbed his cock beneath mine. I released mine to let her do what I had done. She was watching intently and smiling as she tried it all out. Sean was busy staring at our tits, his eyes drinking them in. Then he reached up to touch my breasts. He held them in his hands, my tight nipples pushing into his hands. I loved the feel of his hands on my breasts as he weighed them and squeezed them together. He then put one hand on Rachel's tit so that he had one of each of our breasts in each of his hands.

"what's that?" Rachel asked, indicating a drop of fluid that had formed at the tip of Sean's dick.

"That's called precum," he told us. "That helps lubricate everything when you're getting ready for sex."

"You girls are too much," he told us, "I love you for this you know, this is a dream come true."

"Yeah, well we're pretty happy about finally getting to do something ourselves," I told him.

"I want you to push your tits together, kiss and then suck on each other's nipples," Sean said.

"And what's in it for us?" Rachel asked him.

"Um, I don't know, is there something you want to see?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, grinning, "I want to see you spurt you sperm!"

"Oooo, yeah, I want to see that too," added Rachel.

"Far out," Sean said. "I'll do it but you have to get totally naked and let me see your pussies to help me get off." At this point I think Rachel and I would have agreed to almost anything. We turned to each other and aimed our breasts at one another, stepping in to squeeze them together. It felt so awesome. We kissed some more for Sean before and he lay back on the deck, taking his cock in his hand.

We pulled our bikini bottoms down and revealed our neatly trimmed hairs to him and then I moved to suck on Rachel's nipple. I loved the hardness of her nipple inmy mouth and flicked it with my tongue, causing her to gasp and moan. She then did the same to me before we knelt down beside Sean. Who was stroking his cock which up close looked enormous.

"Spread your knees apart for me," he said. We each shifted our knees apart so that he could see all the way up to our wet slits. We fixed our gaze on his dick as his hand started stoking up and down the length of his shaft.

As I watched him, I found myself tingling outrageously, wishing that Rachel could touch me like she had been doing in my room, but I kept this to myself. Something told me that I could save this to get something else out of Sean later. After a couple of minutes, Sean announced that it was going to happen and we watched happily as a stream of white sperm squirted from the end of his dick to land on his tummy, quickly followed by another spurt. When he finished cumming we all ran and jumped naked into he lake.

When we got out he insisted on being last so that he could peek between our leg again.

As we walked back home, I told him that next time, I wanted to be the one to stroke him until he spurted. He looked at me like he was going to object, then just said "ok."

That night, as I had anticipated, Rachel crept into my room.

"Oh wow, how amazing was it watching him spurt?" she hissed as she settled herself into my bed. It had been a nightly ritual lately, Rachel would creep into my room, get into my bed and we'd talk about sex and stuff, practicing kissing and sometimes poke each other with our fingers.

"It was fantastic!" I replied," and next time I'm going to get to stroke him and make it happen."

"Yeah, well after that, you have to let me have a turn next," Rachel said to me.

"Of course!" I laughed. I leaned in to kiss my sister, letting our tongues dance together as we enjoyed the softness of each other's lips, the closeness of our bodies.

"Can I suck your nipple again?" Rachel asked me. "I really liked it this afternoon and I'd like to try it some more."

"Um, sure," I said, lifting my night dress up to expose my breasts for her. I was laying on my back and she leant over me to suck my right nipple into her mouth. It felt great as she ran her tongue around it, flicked it back and forth and sucked hard on the tip of my breast. It was getting me really horny, making my panties damp and I told Rachel this. She put her hand on my crotch to feel before sliding it under the waist band to caress my wet lips.

As she attempted to work her finger into my hole, she dragged it up between my lips and touched me near the top of it. I gasped in shock as a spike of pleasure was sent coursing through my body.

"Touch me there again," I said to Rachel.

"Where?" she asked me. I moved my hand down to hers and brought her finger up to where she had touched me before.

"There's a little lump there," Rachel told me. I asked her to rub it. It was amazing! I had to stop her after she rubbed it for a bit because it felt too good. I asked Rachel to pull her panties off for me and I sat next to her on the bed and got her to spread her legs. I slid my finger up between her lips towards the top to see if she had the same lump. She did. I could tell from her reaction when I touched it.

After rubbing on it for a bit, she too told me to stop, telling me that she couldn't' stand it anymore. I climbed on top of her, sucking on her breasts as my nipples dragged over her tummy. Then I crushed my breasts against hers as I kissed her again.

"We'll have to ask Sean about that!" I said to her as she prepared to leave the room. She agreed happily and headed off to go to bed.

The next time that I managed to be alone with Sean, Rachel was off elsewhere and I found him in the barn doing some chores. He'd discarded his shirt in the heat of the barn and sweat glistened from his muscles as they tensed and relaxed in his motions. I stood in the doorway for a few moments simply admiring him and drooling. By the time that he noticed me standing there, I was already wet between my legs.

"He Kylie, how'sthings?" he asked me.

"Hot," I replied causing him to laugh.

"I hadn't noticed?"

"I think that in this horrible, hot weather you should take a break so that you don't dehydrate," I told him.

"Oh I don't know, what would I do if I took a break? There's nothing in this barn to do but work anyway."

"Well, I could always find some way to entertain you for a little while, I'm sure," I prompted him. "Of course, if you want to keep working, that's fine, I'm just going to check for something up in the loft ..." and saying that, I climbed up the ladder, knowing that he was watching my butt the whole way up. When I got to the top, I took off my tank top and dropped it over the edge so that it landed just near where he was working.

"Whoops, sorry about that," I called out to him, laying back in the hay to wait. I didn't have to wait long before I heard footsteps on the ladder. Sean's head appeared at the top, my tank top clasped in the hand that grabbed the support post as he clambered up the last couple of steps, his eyes glued to my naked breasts.

"I decided that a break wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, he said coming over to where I was lying down. His hand immediately went to grab my breast, but I stopped him.

"No play without pay young man," I teased him.

"And what would you have me do today?" he asked. I looked at the bulge in his jeans and told him that this time, I wanted to stroke his cock until he spurted.

"Well, if that's the case, I want to touch your pussy," he replied. I told him that I thought that that was a fair sort of deal and we both stood up to remove our pants. Sean sat back down in the hay, naked. I moved next to him and took his cock in my hand. Sean was about to touch me when I remembered that there was something that I was supposed to ask him.

"Sean, do you know what this bump is called? I asked as I spread my lips apart, exposing myself.

Sean laughed. "That's your clitoris!" he told me. I blushed at how naive I was but after his initial chuckle, Sean was really good about it, telling me how it was 'the pleasure button and that if it was played with right that a girl would have an orgasm. I asked him if he'd ever managed to give him an orgasm and he told me that he had. He told me if I'd make him cum (which was what I'd called spurting) then he'd see if he could do it for me. He lay back down on the hay and this I knelt back down next to him and took his cock in my hand again. It was really stiff and I started stroking him like I had seen him do to himself the other day. He reached out and touched me between my legs, letting his finger slide between my lips, pushing it into my hole, touching my clitoris some times. It felt awesome.

Some of the precum started to ooze out of the tip of his dick and I smeared it over the tip. My hand slid up and down then, but only for a bit before it was all gone. I went back to pumping it up and down. When more came from the tip I let it stay there this time, until it had built up some more. Now I was really able to slide my hand up and down the length of his penis. Sean started to wiggle on the ground and moan.

"Is it ok?" I asked, scared that I might not be doing it right.

"Its fantastic," he told me, smiling and jabbing a finger inside me. I kept pumping him and he was thrusting his hips up at my hand as I worked his dick. Then he held still and his cum spurted out the top, splashing down over my hand and onto his belly. I loved the feeling of his dick pulsing in my hand as it spurted its cum out.

"That was so cool, thanks Sean."

"Oh, thank you," he said. "Now lie down and I'll play with your clitty for you. I happily lay down on the straw and spread my legs for him so that he had access to my pussy. He knelt down beside me and pushed his finger into my hole before running it up and down the lips of my wet pussy. He moved his finger up until he found my clit and then started rubbing it.

I lay there, stunned by the sensations that were coursing through me as Sean rubbed at my clit. He kept rubbing at it and then slid his finger inside my hole again. I told him not to stop rubbing me, to keep going it felt so good and he brought his finger back up to rub at my clit again. I reached out and tugged on his cock again, which had gotten hard when he rubbed me. He reached out and played with my breast with his other hand. I could feel that I was getting close to something, everything was just building up and I wanted to scream but daren't and then it happened. I came. I shuddered and shook in the hay as it went through me. I stopped Sean from rubbing me then, I really couldn't stand it any more.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how good that felt," I told Sean as I recovered in the hay. "I'm definitely gonna have to do that for Rachel tonight." Sean had this totally stunned look on his face, not believing that I would do such a thing with my sister. I told him that we'd been touching each other and sucking on each other's titties and he was suddenly pulling on his dick again.

"I hope that you've got some more to teach us," I told him. "Rachel wants to make you cum and I really want to cum some more too."

"Well, there is something that I've heard but never tried that I always wanted to."

"What's that?"

"Oral sex."

"And what is oral sex?"

"Its when a girl sucks a boys dick, or when a boy licks a girl's pussy."

"Sounds kinda gross to me," I told him.

"Its supposed to be really awesome, but if you're not game to try it, I'll have to see if Rachel is."

"Oh don't worry, I didn't say I wouldn't try it, just that it sounds kinda gross," I laughed. "I've never had as much fun as I've had learning all this with you, Cuz."

"Well, it'll have to wait until next time, 'cause I have to finish these chores," he said, dressing and heading down the ladder. I followed suit, hardly able to wait for Rachel to slip into my room tonight and even more for the next time that I could get Sean alone.

12