Sean Leaves Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Headmaster."

The first of her daily spanks fell upon her bottom as she quietly received her daily 20 spanks.

Upon completion she was ordered to return to Susan's room. Susan was waiting and tied her to her bed. She informed her that she would be having sex at midday and would be allowed to bathe an hour beforehand.

At eleven o'clock she was led to a luxurious bathroom and told to prepare herself. Just before midday she was led next door to a bedroom similar to one in a five star hotel. She was blindfolded and tied to a chair. The door opened and Jillian was certain she heard someone enter.

There was a presence very close to her. A cock brushed her lips.

She heard Susan speak.

"You may suck him."

Jillian obeyed hungrily. As she sucked on her invisible lover Susan spoke again.

"You were sent to us because of your wanton cock-sucking. You are permitted this cock only because you have earned it. Remember in future that you have no right to take what is not yours."

The cock withdrew.

"Thank you Susan. I have learned my lesson."

Her bonds were undone. And her blindfold removed.

"We shall see. Stand up."

Jillian blinked in the light. A broad shouldered man with a good sized cock was sitting at the end of the bed. Jillian was led to him by Susan and pushed across his knee. His hard cock stabbed her. She had no time to think. A swat landed across her rear.

"I am Susan's Master and that makes me yours." Spank.

"I intend to have you in a minute." Spank. "I understand how wicked you have been." Spank. In all Jillian was given her second 20 of the day. She was wet and open as the Master dismissed Susan and picked Jillian up flinging her face down at the bed. Next she felt her hips being gripped and raised. The Master entered her in one stroke.

"The Headmaster has permitted you to have pleasure in this." Jillian needed no further instruction. 40 times that day her bottom had stung to the imposition of discipline. Jillian's last cock experience had been the gardener who had caused her fall.

This was a relentless pounding that filled the aching need she had felt since she left home. Her bottom stung every time the Master pressed himself home. She began to tremble and thrust back against her warm, hard intruder. He felt her muscles clench involuntarily.

All too soon, he was coming inside her, as she was experiencing her own relief. She couldn't believe the timing, but just as she knew she and the Master were finished, Susan was back at her side to escort her to her room.

Her wrists were once again fastened together in handcuffs and attached to the foot of her bed. She sighed, remembering how good she had felt only minutes before and drifted off into sleep.

The next morning, Susan was at her side to escort her to the Headmaster's office for her morning punishment. Today the Headmaster seemed a bit different, and her suspicions were correct when he dismissed Susan; expressing a desire to be alone with Jillian.

"You may bend over my desk as before, Jillian, and I will give you your morning spanking." She bent over his desk like before, as he picked up the riding crop that so painfully bit into her ass cheeks. Twenty times! For some reason this punishment seemed a bit more vicious than those in the past weeks.

As she was sobbing onto the Headmaster's desk, still obediently bent over, she heard his zipper come down on his trousers.

"I have long wanted to do this to you, Jillian, and it seems today will be my last chance."

Not knowing what he meant, she knew better than to ask. Still pondering that cryptic statement, however, she was unprepared for his cock, which was pushing itself into her pussy. "Oh, yes, you always become wet while being punished, don't you, Jillian? You may speak."

"Yes, Headmaster."

His cock was fucking her pussy, but just as she was really beginning to enjoy this, it was withdrawn and positioned just at the edge of her asshole.

"I've wanted to do this for weeks, my dear." Suddenly his large cock shoved its way into her anus. She felt like she was being ripped apart. The unspoken cries that had just about died down from the whipping were held back in her throat with renewed anguish. She concentrated on ramaining silent as he fucked her anus hard and fast and as suddenly as it began, it was over.

He stood behind her fixing his clothes and told her to sit on the chair. She sat somewhat gingerly, her ass hurting both inside and out. He walked around his desk and picked up the phone, dialing a number.

"Sean, Robert Burke here. Yes, your wife is ready for you today, as you requested. You may come anytime and pick her up, or would you prefer I send her in my car? Very well. And about the other one, what should I do with her?..…..Ok, I will do that. Thank you very much for doing business with me."

He hung up the phone and pressed the intercom button. "Have a car ready to take Jillian back to her home. Thank you."

"Well, Jillian, your husband has requested your return. There is a car waiting for you; Susan will escort you to the door. I am so happy we were of service to your husband."

"But, Sir,…" Just as she was ready to speak, Susan was beside her, ready to take her to the waiting car and home. And Sean. Oh, she did miss him so. Riding in the back of Mr. Burke's car, still naked, she began thinking about her home and how well she intended to obey her husband and Master to the best of her ability.

Part 3

I walked to the dining room promptly at 6 to meet Mr. Burke. He removed his coat in the foyer and joined me, smiling warmly and kissing my cheek in greeting. He sat at the table and said, "It looks like Martha out-did herself this evening. This meal looks wonderful, and I'm famished."

We ate mostly in silence. I know I am not allowed to ask him anything about his day, but he had an overwhelming sense of …. relief about him. After dinner he escorted me to our sitting room, where he lay on my lap as I sat on the couch.

He began suckling on my breast, the right one tonight, and I was stroking the right side of his head above his ear. He stopped for a moment and looked up. "Would you care to stay with me for a very long time, my dear?"

"Yes, Mr. Burke, I would love it." He raised up and gave me a luscious kiss, and then lay back down on my lap squeezing my left breast possessively and firmly, pulling my right nipple into his mouth and looking ever so pleased with himself.

12