Sean Meets Vanessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game progressed fairly routinely with clothing slowly disappearing and people laughing and getting drunker as it continued. They had reached a point where Monica was in only her underwear (and Sean was more than just impressed by the sight of Monica in a black bra and thong when she went to get a round of drinks from the fridge), Megan was wearing a red thong and a t-shirt, Vanessa a t-shirt and panties, and Sean only his shorts, having hung his wet boxers on the line to dry hours before hand.

Monica lost the next hand and had to remove one of the items of clothes that would reveal something of her more private parts to everyone in the room. She hesitated and teased them, debating whether to reveal her breasts or her pussy first. Vanessa told her to show them her pussy, whilst Megan called for her to reveal her sumptuous breasts with their awesome nipples.

"What would you like to see Sean?” Monica said, turning to him.

"Er, I really don't mind,” he replied, ”because I am sure its all worth seeing, which is why I'll keep playing this game until you're naked!”

"Well, a bit 'cocky' are we?” laughed Monica in return and decided to stand up and remove her thong. She slid it down her nicely tanned legs, turning away from them as she did so. The girls and Sean watched, transfixed as the slip of the thong slid from between her butt cheeks and she bent over (without bending her knees), giving them a glimpse of her bare pussy lips from behind. Then she quickly sidled into her chair, laughing as she quickly pulled herself closer to the table and denying them anything but the very briefest of glimpses. It was enough for Sean to realise that she was indeed shaved, but not enough to be able to take in any of the detail.

"Cheater!” called Megan, laughing at her Mother's performance.

"Oh don't worry, she has needs too, she'll be begging for it soon enough,” laughed Vanessa. Sean laughed nervously with them, happy to have had sex with the sisters, even keen to fuck their mother having seen what he had so far, but a little startled and curious about the by-play that was going on about the room.

They played another round of cards and this time, Sean lost.

"I guess you're about to get real cocky now, aren't you young man,” laughed Monica gleefully as she was not the first one to get naked and now she was about to see this nice cock that she'd heard about earlier in the evening when Sean had been in the toilet.

Sean laughed nervously and started to pull his shorts off.

"Oh no, studly, you have to stand up and show us your goods!” Megan called out. 'First one naked has to parade!” Sean stood up, his stiff cock pressing against his boxers, giving a fair idea of what they were in for. He pulled the waist band out and over the head of his cock and slipped them down to his ankles before kicking them off. He lifted his arms out wide to present himself to the girls and their mother and turned, showing off his body.

"Good god I am going to fuck you tonight!” Monica said. Vanessa and Megan laughed and told her that that was exactly what they thought she'd say when she managed to see their young country stud starkers.

"But we have to finish the game first!” Megan insisted.

"I've nothing to lose though,” Sean said.

"Oh that's easy,” Megan replied, 'If you lose again, you just have to do what the winner of the hand says to pay your debt.

"Oh,” Sean said.

The cards were dealt again and this time Megan lost and removed her bra to reveal her hard little nipples sitting proudly on her small breasts.

"Mmm, you have such lovely nipples, sweetie,” Monica said, reaching over the corner of the table to tweak one.

"Thanks Mum,” laughed Megan, pulling on the other one, making it too as erect as could be. It was all a little surreal for Sean, but he simply sat back and enjoyed the sight absently stroking his cock as Vanessa dealt the next hand and Monica again played with her daughter's nipples.

Monica lost the next hand and removed her bra, displaying her body to them as Sean had. Sean complimented her on just how sexy she looked naked and said to her, "I think I might just let you fuck me tonight, if my poor overworked dick can cum again.” They all laughed and Monica assured him that she'd find away to make it work.

Megan lost next, removing her shorts so that she sat about in just her thong. Vanessa started to gloat a little about being the winner but lost the next hand. She removed her t-shirt and was now just wearing a bra and her panties.

Sean lost the following hand and Monica had the highest hand, meaning that he had to do what she said. ' "Bring that nice cock of yours over here and sit on the table in front of me,” she told him. Doing as he was told, he sat before her on the table before she pushed him back to lay atop the cards, his cock resting along his belly. Monica shifted her chair in and took his erection in her hand before sucking it into her mouth. She moaned around his cock, loving its size as she worked her mouth up and down the shaft. Megan and Vanessa moved to where they could see their mother fellate their young friend. Megan moved in behind her mother and grabbed her breasts from behind, whilst Vanessa lowered her mouth to Sean's and kissed him as her hand rubbed across his belly towards where her mother was sucking him.

Monica stopped and told them that the game wasn't over yet and as such to stop and finish.

Megan quickly lost the next hand by throwing away two pair for four new cards, and pulling nothing. She stood up, removed her thong and said, "Right, time for some fucking!” They all laughed at her enthusiasm and Monica suggested they move upstairs to be comfortable on the bed. Everyone was happy with the suggestion and that is where they moved to.

It wasn't long before Monica was spread eagled on the bed with Sean's cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Megan had fetched her strap on and was mimicking Sean's actions with her sister, thrusting the toy deep into her shaved pussy. Sean didn't know where to look, he wanted to see everything that was going on.

As her sister fucked her with the dildo and Sean fucked her mother,

Vanessa reached over and caressed Monica's clit, determined to make her cum before Sean did. She had no trouble and soon Monica was screaming as her orgasm eclipsed her senses.

"My turn!” Megan called out.

"Nuh uh, I won, I get to say what goes,” Vanessa reminded her. "Give me the strap on.” Megan did so, passing it to her sister. Vanessa laid herself back on the bed and told Megan to mount her.

"Get on my cock, bitch!” she said. Megan climbed up over her, sinking over the dildo until it completely filled her pussy, stretching her wide. In response to Vanessa's demands, Sean moved to put his cock into her mouth where she sucked him while Megan pleasured herself on the toy.

"Get the lube, Mum,” Vanessa said as Monica recovered to watch her daughters and their friend fuck as she slowly fingered herself. Monica did as she was bid.

"Now smear it on Meg's butt and stick two fingers up her arse!' Megan smiled at the command and Sean looked on wide eyed as Monica squeezed lubricant from a tube over Megan's butt hole before working two fingers inside her.

"Oh God, that is so good!' Megan said.

"Now Sean, its time for something new for you, Vanessa said, pulling and teasing and tweaking her nipples. "Fuck my sister in the arse. Stick your cock in her anus and push it deep inside her.

Sean was a bit shocked by this and simply knelt next to Vanessa's head, unmoved.

"If you don't do it, I'll be fucking you up the arse with this toy, she told him. That got Sean moving and he knelt behind Megan, who had leaned forward, her nipples crushed into Vanessa's breasts, their tongues entwined. He aimed his cock at her butt and Monica squeezed some lube onto it before stroking his cock with her hands. She guided him to Megan's hole and he pushed slowly inside her anus.

Sean couldn't believe how tight and good it felt, especially when he pushed through the muscle of her butt and it slid down the length of his cock.

"Slowly,” Megan advised. "Let me get used to the size, just hold still.” Sean did, holding still with his cock buried in this sexy chick's arse. Wait until he tried to tell Rachel and Kylie about this one!

"Now, you hunk, fuck my arse with that big cock,” Megan told him. Sean pulled his cock out and pushed it back inside, building up speed and rhythm with as his confidence grew,

"Oh god, it's so good, Nessy, he's fucking my arse with that big cock, it's going in and out of my bottom!” Megan cried as Sean stuffed himself inside her anus again and again. Sean felt a hand between his legs, grabbing his balls as Monica fondled him from behind before running her finger over his anus. He flinched, but she persisted rimming it around and around as he thrust his cock into her daughter's arse before she slid it inside his own hole. It was too much for him and he blew his load, shooting his cum deep inside Megan's bottom.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!” he called out, "s...s .sorry,” he said quietly.

"Oh don't be that was wonderful,” Megan told him. Sean collapsed next to her on the bed and watched in amazement as Monica bent down and started to lick his cum from her arse as it oozed out! This family was unbelievable! He lay there, spent and Megan sat up when her mother had finished, dismounting from the toy. Vanessa removed it and the two sisters set about 69'ing each other to orgasms. Monica lay alongside Sean, her hands wandering over his body as they watched the two girls enjoy each other.

When the two girls had recovered, Sean announced that he was spent for the day, thanking them for such an amazing night. They all made their way to bed, to sleep and dream of sex and bliss.

12