Searching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I be honest with you?" she said.

"Please, by all means," he answered. Honesty was definitely a requisite here and now.

"I wanted things to go this far."

"Huh?"

"When you sang to me, I just couldn't help what I was feeling. I felt love in your voice, and in your words. I wanted to feel that for as long as I could, even if it meant breaking my wedding vows."

"I see..." Damon said, at a total loss for words.

"But everything I said, I meant. Whatever you want to call me, I don't care; just let me keep seeing you."

Damon sighed. He truly liked this woman, and he found it extremely easy to show affection to her. Also, unlike his ex-fiancée, she was receptive to the affection he was giving. "All right," he said, "we can keep seeing each other. But it's gotta be on your terms; you're the one with all the restrictions, not me."

"What do you mean, 'restrictions?'"

"C'mon, I highly doubt that if I call you in the middle of dinner, your husband won't say anything about you getting up and leaving."

"Like I said, I plan on telling him everything that happened tonight, and that I've found a new lover. Tomorrow morning I'll show you how serious I am, but for now, let's go to sleep."

Still suspect of exactly what she planned to do, Damon snuggled next to Amy and went to sleep. Maybe it was dangerous, but in his heart, he felt like he did have love for this woman.

The next morning Amy woke Damon up early. "I have to get home soon," she said, "but first there's something I need for you to do."

Damon rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "What's that?" he yawned.

She reached down and squeezed his cock. He was already erect, as she'd hoped he would be. "Take me again," she instructed. Damon complied, rolling over onto her and sliding his pecker into her box. As he began to fuck her, gently this time, she instructed, "Make sure you let me know when you're about to cum; I'll tell you what to do next then."

"All right," he shrugged, laying down on top of her. He slowly pistoned in and out of her, guided by her moans of pleasure. He sucked on her breasts, gaining even more of her approval. "How big are these, anyway?" he queried her.

"48D," she answered.

"Mmm," he answered as he happily sucked one nipple after the other. Before long he felt his orgasm approaching. "What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"OK, do you know what a cream pie is?" He did indeed. "Make me one," she instructed. He did so, barely blowing his load inside her tunnel. When he pulled out, he could see his cum perfectly holding place in her pussy, but he doubted it would stay there once she started moving.

"Now, hand me my panties," she asked. Again he did as she asked, and she put the undergarment on and stood up as quickly as possible. "Ahh, good," she sighed contentedly. As they both dressed, Damon asked exactly what her plan was.

"My husband is always pulling down my self-esteem, telling me I won't leave him because I couldn't find another man. So, when I tell him I have found another man, I have proof to show him."

"I see..." Damon marveled.

"Well, Patty should be up now. I'll be in touch." The two exchanged phone numbers and went into the living room. Patty and Jason were seated on the couch. "Well, you two were loud enough last night," she commented.

Amy blushed. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Patty continued to ride her best friend, even bringing up how Amy had promised to be Damon's bitch, slut, cunt, and whore.

Damon put his arm around her. "Whatever you want to call her, I just call her mine," he affirmed with a light peck to the forehead. Patty laughed, then said her good-byes to Jason as the three walked out to the one car. They drove to the club to drop Damon with his car and went there separate ways.

As Amy had expected, her husband grilled her about her whereabouts the night before the moment she stepped in the door. "Come with me," she said coldly, making her way into the bedroom. After a few swears under his breath, he got up and followed her. He entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him. "Well? Start talking," he barked.

Amy was already beginning to undress. "I met a man last night, Richie. A man who treats me with respect and affection. And I plan to continue seeing him. If you have a problem with that, then either start treating me like your wife, or you can divorce me. If not, then keep your mouth shut about it. It's your choice."

Richie laughed. "You're full of shit. What man in his right mind would want anything to do with a fat piece of trash like you?"

Amy was now down to her bra and panties. "The kind of man who appreciates a woman, Richie, and the kind that knows his way around a woman's body, mind, heart, and soul."

"Well, lord knows you've got enough body, too much if you ask me," he shot back. "But what does this Prince Charming have that I don't?"

"Where would you like me to start? I mean, he's compassionate; he listens when I talk, he's romantic, and he's better in bed. Not to mention he's young, black, and hung better than you." Her last statement she had added strictly for extra insult; Richie might be able to wise up in the other areas, but those were three things Damon had that were impossible for Richie to gain.

"How much younger?"

"Twenty-four."

Now Richie was in stitches. "You mean to tell me that some black kid is interested in a fat white bitch old enough to be his mother? You are SO full of shit!" he said derisively. His laughter ceased when his wife reached into her panties. "Nope, I'm full of something, but it's not shit!" she fired as she held her fingers under his nose. For Richie, there was no doubting it now; his wife had been with another man. "Fine, go be with him," he sneered. "Who knows how long this has been going on, anyway. I take care of you, support you, and this is the thanks I get..."

As she finished undressing, Amy said, "Richie, you have to understand that I love you, for some unknown reason I do still love you. And I love our children. I don't want them to have to suffer through us getting a divorce. But I refuse to go without being loved one day longer. I didn't get married to be 'supported,' or 'taken care of.' I got married to love and be loved. If you won't do it, there's someone who will."

"And what happens when he knocks you up?"

Amy froze for a moment. She hadn't even thought about the possibility that she might get pregnant. "I'll worry about that," was the only answer she could muster, although she had no clue as to how. With that, she went to take a shower. As the water ran over her body, she wondered if she was making the right decision. Doubt crept into her mind, and she began to ask herself if she was being too selfish. What she was doing risked completely destroying her family and her life. Then she felt his cum leak and run warm down the inside of her leg. She was reminded of how he had given himself completely to her, how he had made her feel so loved, so accepted, so emotionally secure. To Richie she was a wife, but to Damon she was a woman.

The last few drops of his seed flowed down the drain, taking all her doubts with it.

12