Searching for Meaning

Story Info
A gangbang slut searches for meaning...
969 words
4.04
42.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

*****

I knew they were going to fuck me when I went back to the bedroom with them at the party. I was drunk and I welcomed it. I hadn't fucked this many guys at the same time but I had been working up to something like this in my mind for some time. There had been many fantasies of fucking a whole room full of men as I lay in my bed with my fingers between my legs, searching for meaning. I needed this and I was just drunk enough to actually enjoy it. I felt an excitement and a little fear. The fear was what really got me off. It was the fear of not knowing what would happen next that led me into that room that night. I knew that I was going to get completely used. I wanted that.

"Come here, baby," one of the guys pulled me closer and I thought he was going to kiss me for a second but instead he pushed my head down toward his crotch. "Suck, baby!"

I felt disrespected but I still opened my mouth and sucked.

"My turn!"

"No mine!"

They were fighting over me and I should have gotten up and run away but I felt like I was already in the situation and so I tried my best to accommodate them with my hands and mouth. It wasn't long until they had pulled my party dress off and had their cocks in all of my holes. I wasn't sure that this was what I wanted anymore but when I tried to tell them to stop I found I couldn't. Their cocks were everywhere and my windpipe was jam-packed with a giant cock. I could barely breathe and I began to use my arms to push against the men, trying to get them off of me. I wanted to be left alone now and I was so drunk that I could feel the world begin to slip away. I had no choice but to take what was being given to me.

I tasted cum in my mouth as a cock pulled out and I began to scream wildly, unable to fully communicate my thoughts and my new disdain for the situation. I had wanted this but now I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore. A new cock was shoved down my throat before I had a chance to say a word. I was trying to push it out of my mouth with my throat muscles. My hands were pushing at the men, trying to get them to stop. They didn't seem to notice my struggle. They were laughing and joking as they subdued me and I could feel my brain begin to fade. I felt soggy and worn out and my mind began to drift. I could feel my body go limp.

"She's giving in to us now," one of the guys said and that was the last thing I heard. I must have fallen asleep. When I woke I could see the light of day leaking in through the mostly shut blinds. Had the whole night passed by? I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that there were still men fucking my holes. These weren't the same men that had been fucking me when I fell asleep. Or were they? My mind was playing tricks on me. I tried to say something but there was a dick in my mouth.

The feeling of their cocks inside of me was intensified. There was a pleasure from their cocks but also a pain. They must have fucked me for the entire night! I could feel the rawness of where their cocks had rubbed me all night and I wondered how much I had really slept through. I began to moan and then scream as the cocks in my pussy and ass worked me hard and fast. I couldn't stop myself from cumming on them as the cock down my throat pushed so deep that I almost threw up.

"She really likes being used!" one of the guys said with excitement. He had no idea how right he was. I knew I was fucked up. I liked this too much. Other girls would have been traumatized from this event but not me. My pussy was buzzing with excitement and my mind was full of desire. My biggest regret was that I had fallen asleep and missed out on what I hoped had been many orgasms. I wondered how many cocks I had gotten off as I let myself cum again. I couldn't stop cumming. I let out a scream that was muffled by the cock in my mouth. I couldn't seem to stop screaming and cumming now that I was awake again and the alcohol had worn off.

"You like this, you fucking slut?" one of the guys asked.

"Mmmhmmm!" I communicated, even with the cock in my mouth.

"I knew it! See! She likes this!" The guys all gave a roar of approval and for the first time in my life, I felt accepted for who I really was. I was a gangbang slut. I knew it for sure now. Not just any girl would love what had happened but I was loving this. I knew it was wrong for me to love it but I couldn't help it. I had found the meaning in life I had been searching for. I was a slut. I knew it for sure now.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers