Searching for 'Peaches'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mace, being a good son told his dad he'd be in Rome within three days and his father said he'd reorganize the bookings to include Mace in everything. Mace knew of course he couldn't take Peaches with him because of here early prison release obligations to partake in rehabilitation training.

There was the mandatory tearful farewell at the airport, with even Uncle Richard wiping at one eye. A little earlier Peaches had taken Mace into the female's bathroom and gave him a farewell to remember, that being caught on security cameras of course, but they were left uninterrupted as it was not considered a threat to security although the guy involved appeared to be under real threat.

"Don't disappear on me, please," Mace pleaded as Peaches handed him her panties to clean up.

"I promise. You know it is so lovely being with real people again," said Peaches. "May told me last night she regards me as the daughter she never had."

CHAPTER 3

Mace had written to his mom describing how he'd found Peaches so when he arrived he had to tell her about it, step by step and had to tell her again next day. She was doing fine and they proceeded on to the ground floor apartment they were scheduled to rent for a fortnight in the Tuscany region.

The surprise for Mace was just how well his father was looking and soon found out why: his father was running amok with the females. They had flown straight into Rome and his father had found women were 'on the tap'. Whenever a woman spoke to him holding a map he soon learned if they were Italian women they would suggest a fee or an hour, four hours or all night. He learned the fee for Americans was three times that quoted to Italian men or four times the quote to penny-pinching Englishmen. So he quickly adopted a fake British accent. Then to his astonishment he'd found some of the women holding maps were not prostitutes and about one in four would agree to going off to a hotel with him and charge him nothing.

During the fortnight in Tuscany, father and son rented a single room in the rip-off tourist accommodation complex where they were staying and organized housemaids to call them when they finished work early or their husbands were away.

"I'm sure guys all over the word do this," Mace's father said, cupping the breast of a 20-year-old who sat on his knee outside a café and she smiled with a raised eyebrow at Mace.

Feeling a little guilty. Mace's father arranged for a male nurse to sit with his wife and wheeling her around while he and Mace were out sightseeing and doing other things men do. Soon Miriam had regained her color and appeared to be blooming. That raised Mace's suspicions but he just grinned and said nothing to his father about his mom's new 'friend' the nurse.

Two and a half months later Mace had a joyous reunion with Peaches and, of course, Aunt May and Uncle Richard. Peaches thought Mace had lost weight and he noticed with delight she really needed her bra.

Mace reapplied to the two banks for a position and was interviewed by one of them. The manager had little interest in who'd employed him previously but rather what was his experience. Checks were made of course on his references and Bill Moss, now president of the bank that previously had employed Mace, recalled he'd never been so happy with his wife since Mace had taught her to really fuck, so he gave Mace a glowing verbal reference. Pleased about that Mace's his new employer placed Mace in charge of internal audit and created for him the new post of deputy manager of treasury in a bid to tighten security. Mace returned home dizzy in disbelief.

The next day Aunt May and Uncle Richard went on a church picnic and Peaches decided it was a good time to fuck in Uncle Richard's leather chair in front of television and on the lounge sofa. They screwed on the sofa first, protecting it with a rug. Mace then found one of Uncle Richard's adult DVDs in a drawer under the chair. He had Peaches bent over the chair, squeezing a tit as they watched two blondes on-screen in a sixty-nine and the plumber enter from the kitchen and begin unzipping, when Mace and Peaches groaned into the climaxes. Peaches had just reached behind and pulling Mace's free hand into her mouth and sucking it then took the middle finger and gently inserted it up her butt. She squealed, Mace bellowed and as soon as they disconnected she lay on the floor, feet up and diverted Mace from making a query by asking him to suck his toes. That was the afternoon Peaches thought she became pregnant.

It was a small wedding, with Peaches not yet showing, and guests included the manager, the other two officers assisting with internal audit and the manager in charge of treasury and their spouses. Mace and Peaches agreed they should be kind to the banking staff who had contributed to the $80,000 Mace had made in three months from prudent short-term investments made in money 'borrowed' from bank treasury and now back in place.

The wedding reception was held in Mr and Mrs Munro's grand home they'd had built on a hill overlooking the town and river, financed with Mace's previously acquired money earned through unauthorized use of bank funds. Peaches had contributed an equal share of the $1,770,000 from money spent from funds she'd salted away from rifling money and other disposable values from client's deposit boxes at the bank she'd worked for. As the missing items were reported the mystified bank was making good the losses without anything being said because the bank had its reputation to protect. A former disgraced employee wasn't considered the thief because she'd supposedly made a full confession of her misdeeds before being jailed. So former trusted staff were transferred to low risk areas within the bank and without explanation.

Mace was in line to be promoted with the imminent retirement of the manager in charge of treasury and after returning from their honeymoon Peaches would resume her job as investment officer for the Mighty Mountains Hydro-Electricity Corporation that had the largest cash flow of any business in the region. It would appear the happy couple were set for life.

THE END

12