Searching for Sheila Ch. 01

Story Info
How far does a man's commitment go to an unfaithful wife?
2.3k words
3.89
91.1k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

Tobe Lanscott tilted the metal chair back, hooked his thumbs in the belt loops of his jeans, crossed his leg, his work boot dangling off one knee, and said without much interest to the man across the desk, "So what flavor is it today, Lieutenant? "

He was referring to the red lollipop in the mouth of Lt. Ralph "Red" Redding, detective with the City of Ravensfield P.D., assigned to missing persons. Redding took the candy from his lips and scrutinized it as if it were evidence in a murder case.

"It's either cherry or strawberry. I can't tell which, I've sucked so many of the damned things. You lose your taste after awhile. You know what I mean? "

Tobe only nodded.

"You know I'm trying to quit smoking, "Redding went on, running a hand through thinning pale reddish hair.

"Yeah. You mentioned that last time. Is that working for you? Sucking on those things? "

"Haven't had a cigarette in three weeks. 'Course my teeth are rotting. It's always a trade-off, ain't it? One step forward and one step back. "

"You're lucky if it's only one step back, "Tobe commented.

"Yeah, "Redding said wearily. He let a couple of beats go by, stuck the lollipop in an empty glass

ash tray, and said with no emotion, "I think we found your wife. "

Tobe came forward, almost colliding with the desk.

"Well, tell me, man! Where is she? Is she all right? "

There was a desperate tone in Lanscott's voice that Redding didn't like to hear. He thought: I never have good news for anybody. He said as dryly as he could, "Well, we don't actually know where she is at this moment, but we know what she's been doin' and probably where she's been doin' it. "

"What the hell does that mean? " There was now anger in Lanscott's voice and Redding knew he was about to make the big man angrier.

"Let's take a trip down the hall. "

Tobe Lanscott was half a head taller than Redding and two strides ahead of him going down the corridor to an empty conference room. The cop motioned him into a chair at the end of a long table in front of a large screen mounted on the far wall. Redding punched a key on a lap-top on the table and flicked the lights off. He left the room saying over his shoulder, "When you've had enough of that, I'll be in my office. "

The title on the screen read "Cock Lovin' Bitch starring Serena. " Something punched Lanscott in the pit of his stomach. The opening shot showed two naked men stroking their already hard cocks. They were standing by a large bed in what appeared to be a hotel room. One, who had a lot of muscles, said, "Damn, when's Pharaoh going to get here with the bitch? "

A door opened behind them and a third man came through it. He was taller and bigger than the other two, dressed in a multi-colored silk robe, with dark glasses wrapped around his large hairless head. He held a leash in one hand. The leash was attached to a collar. The collar was around the neck of a woman. She was wearing a black corset exposing large breasts, garter belt, black stockings and high heels. The heels were sharp as daggers. Tobe sucked in his breath and held it. She had changed a lot in a year and a half, but he recognized her immediately. The woman wearing the collar was Sheila, his missing wife.

She was now a blond with hints of dark shadows in her hair. Her lips were thick with excess lipstick. She had enough purple gook on her eyes to stop up a sink. Her breasts were unnaturally large and they weren't Sheila's. They had been planted on her by some surgeon.

The other smaller man, hairy and beefy, nodded at the big man in the robe and said, "Hey, Pharaoh. "

The big man said, "Showtime, bitch, "and pulled Tobe's wife to her knees before hairy-man who was still gripping his swollen cock.

Pharaoh leaned over Sheila's head. "She wants to suck your cock. Don't you, bitch? " He yanked the leash hard and repeated, "Don't you, bitch? "

Tobe hardly recognized Sheila's voice it was so faint. "Yes, Pharaoh. I'll do anything you say. I love sucking cock for you. "

"Then go to it, bitch. "

Without hesitation, Sheila took hairy-man's flesh into her mouth, seemingly eager to press her mouth back and forth over its length. Hairy-man placed his hands behind Sheila's head and brought her mouth to his cock with increasing force. In short order the man with muscles took a step forward and yanked Sheila from hairy-man's cock and brought her mouth over on his own. He threw his head back muttering, "Man, this bitch can suck. "

Hairy-man grabbed Sheila's free hand and made her grip his thick meat. For a time she stroked one cock while sucking the other. Soon hairy-man said, "My turn "and pulled Sheila's mouth back on his cock, and gripping her shoulders, he thrust his hips cruelly into her face.

"Take it, bitch, "he grunted. "Take it all. "

The camera came in showing Sheila's lipstick smeared over hairy-man's cock, turning it blood red. Then he pressed Sheila's face hard into his groin and cried "Ah, shit! " His cum ran down her chin and dribbled on her large breasts. The camera stayed on close-up and Sheila's mouth stayed on hairy-man's cock.

Something large and dry lodged in Tobe's throat and invisible ropes tied themselves tightly around his chest. He could hardly breathe. His stomach churned with nausea. Part of him felt he was being held prisoner in the chair, forced to watch the screen. But another part told him he was not being forced. He wanted to watch. And that thought made him feel sicker.

The camera pulled back as muscle-man brought Sheila to her feet and pushed her on the bed.

"Stick your ass out, bitch, "he ordered. "My cock's going right up your ass-hole. "

Sheila dutifully assumed the position, spreading her knees and spreading her ass-cheeks with one hand. Over her shoulder she told muscle-man, "Oh, yes. Fuck me like that. I want you to fuck me that way. "

The camera came in and caught muscle-man's cock slowly being fed into Sheila's tiny hole. As the camera pulled back, he grabbed the inside of her thighs and pumped her hard, his abdomen smacking against her firm ass. The one called Pharaoh took a chair near the bed. He leaned forward and said,

" Fuck her hard, man. Fuck that bitch hard. I know she can take it. "

Then he stood up and threw his robe behind him. His thick hard cock jutted out like a fleshy spike.

Tobe became aware that he himself was hard, that his cock was seeking release from his tight jeans. He swallowed painfully as a ghost of a thought floated across his mind: You son of a bitch. You're turned on by what these men are doing to Sheila. The shame of that thought burned for an instant.

"Get a towel, "Pharaoh ordered hairy-man. "Wipe the bitch's face off. "

For a moment the action on the bed was obscured by hairy-man's back. When he stepped out of the scene, Pharaoh grabbed Sheila's hair and tugged her face to his waiting cock.

"Suck me good, bitch, "he barked. "And maybe I'll eat your pussy. "

Tobe watched in a kind of shameful fascination as his wife was captured between these two men, one holding her legs, bringing her ass over his cock, the other with a fist full of her hair bringing her lips over his stiffened flesh. Her large breasts, swaying to an insistent rhythm, Sheila was a manic thing, tugged back and forth between them, feeding their lust, and seemingly her own as well. The scene seemed to last forever.

For a moment, the camera, as if its operator in his excitement, lost control, panned to the left of the bed and went out of focus on a window. Outside it was night and a pinkish neon sign flashed off and on. Tobe could only make out three of the blinking letters. R-U-N-S.

The he began to gag with an overwhelming sickness. It came on him suddenly and he fought it back. He punched a key and the screen went blank. He tried to stand, but couldn't. Then he let his head down on the table. He tried to cry, but no tears came, his shoulders shaking in anguish.

II.

Redding was bent over his desk, trying to get interested in a report on a missing teenager. But his mind was on Lanscott. Then the door was thrown open and the big man himself almost fell through it. Redding looked up, took the candy from his mouth and said evenly, "You better sit down. You don't look so good. "

"Where in the hell is she? "Lanscott demanded.

"I said sit down." Lanscott collapsed in the chair, letting his head fall into his hands. Redding sat there listening to Lanscott make sounds like a wounded animal. You poor son of a bitch, he thought. He almost said it out loud. Instead he said, "Here's some advice. You won't take it, but here it is anyway. You'll never forget what you've just seen back there, but you'd better forget that you were ever married to her. Walk out of here, divorce her and never look back. And thank God that you never had children with her. "

Tobe looked up. His eyes looked bleary and unfocused. "I've got to find her. Bring her back home. "

For a time Redding couldn't look at :Lanscott, this big man suddenly gone to pieces. He got interested in his finger nails and took a couple licks on his sucker. Finally, he said, "Believe me, Lanscott. You don't want to find her and you don't want to bring her home. "

Tobe shot up from the chair. He paced the room and drew his sleeve across his eyes which had suddenly become wet.

"You don't understand. That wasn't my wife on that screen. That wasn't Sheila. That was somebody else, somebody who'd been kidnapped, who was being forced to do those things. "

"Look, Lanscott. She wasn't kidnapped. She wasn't forced, not in the usual sense. I admit she wasn't getting down on her knees and crawling into bed totally of her own free will. She probably hasn't got any free will. She's submitted her will to somebody else. She's left you far behind. She doesn't care if you even exist anymore. You're out of her life. You've got to get her out of yours. "

"How could I do that? She's my wife. "

"Not anymore she isn't. She's somebody's slut now, doing what he orders.. "

Tobe turned and started to come over Redding's desk. The cop had his gun out in a heartbeat.

"I wouldn't if I were you, Lanscott. Taking a swing at me could ruin your whole day. And you got enough shit comin' down on you already. Now sit down and I'll tell you what I know. "

Tobe fell back into the chair. "Start talking, man. "he said.

"The big man who came in wearing the robe and holding the leash is Teal Maggard. He likes to be called 'Pharaoh. ' He got run out of Detroit some years ago for being a nuisance to the really big boys. So he set up shop upstate in Piedmont. "

"The crookedest city in the state. "

"You got that right. Pharaoh's not as big as he thinks he is. He operates around the fringes - drugs, gambling, prostitution, and lately he's got into that kind of flick. It's probably the most legitimate line he operates. "

"You call that legitimate? "

"Hey, there's a market for it and he supplies the product. As far as anyone knows, he's not into the kiddie stuff. "

"How does a creep like that keep walking around? "

"What a stupid question. You know why. He keeps a money pipe line open to the right people in Piedmont. "

"The cops and the politicians. "

"As long as he doesn't get too big, he's no problem for the good citizens. Sure, he's dirt under their finger nails, but they don't mind tolerating a little dirt. And besides, the cops up there score a few points once in a while. They caught Pharaoh's brother, Doke Maggard -- they call him Little Pharaoh -- in a drug bust a few years ago and sent him away. I don't think it broke Big Pharaoh's heart and it kept the politicians happy. "

"So now we know where Sheila might be. What are you going to do about it? "

"Nothing. As far as the department's concerned, she's not a missing person, not the kind we build a case around. She's left you, but that's a problem for you, not the police. As far as we can tell, she's not in any danger, at least not the life threatening kind. "

"So as far as you're concerned, Redding, this is just a domestic situation between Sheila and me. "

"That's it. I'm sorry, Lanscott. My advice still stands. "

Tobe stood up. Redding noted that his eyes were dry and clear now.

"Can't take you advice, lieutenant. Sheila's my wife, and I'm going to find her and bring her home."

"Because you still love her, is that it? "

"I dunno. It's just something I gotta do. "

"Like maybe you think it's your duty, huh? "

"Maybe. I guess I'll find out."

When Lanscott was gone, Redding stared at the closed door and said, "You might find her, Lanscott, but you'll never get her home. "

The search for Sheila continues in Chapter 2, Love or Duty.

beware
beware
157 Followers