Searching for that Spark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin saw his lover and leaned into him, pushing his cock further in, saying "I always want you to remember this moment. No matter who you'll be with, I was the one who fucked you first. I took your virginity." Ashton heard those words with compassion and pushed himself up to kiss him. Calvin placed his palms on Ashton's defined chest and started to thrust into his asshole. The spit allowed his cock to easily move inside while still feeling the friction against Ashton's body. Calvin had never fucked anything this tight; actually he had never fucked anything at all. As much as he wanted Ashton to remember this moment: the moment he took his virginity; he himself wanted to remember it even more. His nerves subsided as he saw that Ashton was no longer feeling the initial sting. He became more comfortable, and started to fuck him without inhibition. Ashton could no longer feel the pain in his de-virginized hole; he could just feel Calvin's cock pushing against him; getting deeper and sending him into complete ecstasy. He never knew that he could feel this much pleasure from anal penetration; he just knew that he loved the feeling of Calvin inside him and wanted even more. Calvin found a good rhythm and started to thrust repeatedly, pushing himself so deep that his short pubes would grace against Ashton's ass and his low hanging balls would slap against his rear. He did so while maintaining eye-contact with his fuck toy; who constantly gave him the look of lust and desire. He then started to pull all the way out, bringing a look of disappointment to Ashton, and then would shove his entire length back inside. Ashton let out deep moans of pleasure every time this was done and soon began to not care about whoever was listening. He started to scream out as Calvin pumped harder and harder, only making Calvin fuck him more intensely.

Ashton looked into Calvin's eyes, "It feels damn good. Fuck me harder!" Calvin smirked and pounded away at Ashton's hole. Sweat started to drip down his chest, creating droplets on Ashton's stomach. Ashton was loving being fucked so much that he had forgotten about his cock that was standing fully erect and red. It was as if Calvin was reading his mind because he grabbed Ashton's dick and started to beat it. He could barely put his hands around it and a good portion of it stuck outside of his fist. It slipped in and out easily due to the streams of pre-cum that flowed down the shaft. Calvin's thrusts grew harder and faster. He didn't know how much more he could take before he would burst. Ironically, he didn't want to cum anytime soon; he wanted to fuck his new boy for hours on end. He then started to feel Ashton's cock tense up; he knew he was close. He gripped even harder and soon streams of warm jizz blasted all over both of their bodies, Ashton's bed and the floor. Ashton let out a loud scream as his body started to ejaculate; going in shock from the immense pleasure he was feeling. Cum just kept squirting out of his cock and flew in all directions; he had never had a more intense cum shot. Calvin gently released Ashton's weary cock from his grasp and it sank amidst the pools of cum it had created. He took his cum soaked hand and smeared it all over Ashton's chest; painting every muscle he had.

Calvin looked down at Ashton who was trying to catch his breath, "That was beautiful."

Ashton, still in shock, replied, "I had never cum so hard in my life!"

Calvin, who had been fucking more slowly, warned Ashton, "I'm close." Ashton nodded his head, ready for what was next. Calvin's thrusts were slower, yet still as powerful as before. He felt his balls tense up, knowing he was mere seconds from exploding. He swooped his arms around Ashton's back, pulling him closer. Their bodies were rubbing against each other with Ashton practically sitting on him. Feeling a rush of sensation throughout his body, Calvin pulled Ashton into a deep and intense kiss.

He broke it for a second, "I'm cumming!" With those words, loads of his warm cum shot out of his cock and hit Ashton's asshole. Ashton could feel the warm semen accumulating inside of him; giving a new sensation he had never felt before. He could feel the cum glazing his anal walls and slowly drip out of his little hole. Calvin started pant; his body still in shock from cumming. He slowly, leaned both of them back, lying on Ashton for a few minutes. Regaining his strength, he pumped Ashton's hole a few more times, but was too exhausted to continue. He slowly pulled out his cock, drenched in it's own cum. It slowly shrunk back to its regular size. Calvin leaned over, grabbed one of Ashton's boxers, and proceeded to wipe up the cum from their bodies. He slowly slid into Ashton's bed, and gave him a sensual kiss. Ashton turned to face him, resting his head on Calvin's hard chest.

Calvin was still catching his breath when Ashton interlocked his fingers with Calvin's, "Oh my God, that was so amazing!"

Calvin hesitantly gripped Ashton's hand and replied, "I can't believe that was your first time getting fucked, you seemed like such a natural."

Ashton, slightly embarrassed, replied, "Ha, well I can't really describe it. I was so damn nervous when we were in the shower, but then you touched me and all the nerves went away."

On the outside, Calvin seemed cool and confident to Ashton. But on the inside, Calvin was freaking out. He was the one who took control of the situation and led Ashton to go this far. Granted, Ashton only needed a little push. Calvin didn't regret any of what just happened; he loved it. He just wasn't sure where to go from here. They had been lying there for about 20 minutes. Calvin could tell that Ashton was exhausted as he started to doze off on his chest. He could lie there all night with Ashton peacefully sleeping on him, but he didn't want him to persuade Ashton to do anything he didn't want. He gently rubbed Ashton's soft face.

Ashton woke up and kissed Calvin's palm as he spoke, "Hey, I think I'm going to head off. It's been a long night and we both could use some rest."

Ashton looked up at him, "You don't have to go, it's already late. You can stay here and sleep with me if you want."

Calvin hesitated a little, then finally resisted "Alright, let's do it."

Ashton wore the biggest grin as he pulled Calvin into him. He kissed him so softly as he adjusted himself around Calvin's arms. As Calvin held Ashton loosely, Ashton had finally felt something that he had been seeking for a long time; a spark. He felt that spark when he saw Calvin through the shower and he was feeling it now as he lied comfortably in his arms. He looked up and saw that Calvin had fallen asleep, and for a moment he felt doubt; he knew that whatever this was wasn't going to be easy. But as he felt the warmth from Calvin's body; he didn't care about the future, he just cared about that night and this moment.

12