Seaside Morning

Story Info
A perfect way to begin the day.
935 words
4.29
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was one of those days where a scene popped in my head and demanded I write it. So here it is, written because of the inspiration of a special friend.

My thanks to Beck for her truly outstanding "quick" edit work!

As always, my stories are complete works of fiction, and all persons are of legal age. Your votes and comments are important to me, so after you read it, please share with me!

*****

Morning...

One by one, the senses begin to awaken at the start of a new day. I hear the sounds of the waves, crashing against the shore, beneath the rocky ledge where our seaside villa sits. Nature's alarm clock, alerting me to a new day.

Gradually my eyes open, greeted by the muted colors of another sunrise over the sea. People mocked us when we told them the glass walls of the master suite would face east. We would miss the golden colors of the island's sunsets, they pointed out. What they did not realize is that the sunrises are just as colorful, and from our bed we would see every one of them, a perfect painting to start the day.

I can feel the heat of your body next to me. My hand reaches out to touch the silk of your black teddy. I run my fingers through the golden strands of your hair as it frames your face. As much as I want to wake you and have you right then and there, I let you sleep, knowing that there will be time for that later.

I can smell the remnants of the perfume you wore as we danced together last night at the club, oblivious to all others, hearing the music wash over us and drawing us into our own rhythm. We danced each dance like it was our last, the way I have always danced with you ever since we first met.

I take this panorama of senses in, and I am compelled to play. I rise from the bed and walk to the grand piano we put in our bedroom suite so that the best view in the house could serve as musical inspiration. I open the cover over the keyboard, noticing how the early morning light sharpens the contrast between the bright white of the keys and the glossy black of the piano's finish.

I begin "Clair de Lune" by Debussy - the perfect song to mimic the beauty around me. I play the slow opening chords from memory, watching as the waves rush against the shore below. I marvel at the creation of this perfect place, and give thanks for this feast of the senses that both arouses and soothes me.

As the music builds in intensity, I hear you stirring beneath the sheets. With my back to you, I imagine you sitting up, stretching your arms above your head to chase away the tightness of the long night's sleep. I glance over and see you standing beside the bed...I watch as you walk slowly toward me, your long, smooth legs drawing you closer with each step, your smile telling me that you are pleased with the way I have chosen to awaken you this morning.

The tempo picks up just as you reach me, your hands draping over my shoulders, your fingers dancing on my bare chest. Your touch is light, and I imagine your eyes following my fingers on the keys as your fingers play against my skin. I feel the silk of the teddy as you lean against me, your breasts pressing into my shoulders with nothing but that fine material between us. I want to grab you and caress you, but the music commands that my fingers continue on the keyboard.

The piece begins to slow, and your hands leave me briefly to slide the straps of your teddy down your arms. You step back and let it fall to the floor. You lean against me again and now instead of the cool silk of the fabric I feel the warm silk of your skin. As the song nears its end, you rest your chin on my shoulder so I can hear your breath in my ear. Your arms embrace me from behind, lightly squeezing, as we attempt to meld two bodies into one. I imagine the scene from behind, looking on as you bend over to hold me. That image, combined with warmth of your touch, sends waves of energy throughout my body, and my excitement begins to become visible in my lap.

I drag out the last few chords longer than I normally would because I don't want this scene to end. Finally, my foot holds down the pedal as the last few notes drift peacefully away into the air and are overtaken by the sounds of the sea.

You come around the bench now and lift one of your long legs over me, sitting down on my lap. You place your hands on my head and hold me as you lean in for a kiss - a soft, slow, luxurious kiss, our tongues dancing together as we danced last night. We part, and you smile at me and whisper, "Good morning."

I smile back at you as I gaze up into your deep green eyes. "Good morning, baby - I love you."

My hands glide along your naked back as you lean down to hug me and whisper in my ear, "I love you too." We simply hold each other, our love for each other as eternal as the waves of the sea below us...