Seaside Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head bobbing was picking up so I sensed that she was preparing to swallow Jim's load. I planned to continue fucking her until she came, so I just kept at it. Sure enough, Jim let out a moan of relief and bucked his hips toward her face a few times before going limp on the bed. Donna raised her head and started pushing back against me as I fucked her. Keeping in mind what I'd been thinking about during my shower, I focused on the feel of Donna's pussy sliding up and down my cock and the feel of her soft, fleshy tits in my hands. In the event that I never found myself in this position again, I wanted to make sure that I remembered every little thing about it. I felt Donna's hand briefly caressing my balls before she put it to work on her clit while I fucked her. Glancing up, I could see Jim still working on Diana's pussy with his tongue while she humped his face.

Both Donna and Diana were getting noisy, but it sounded like Diana was going to cum first. I could see that Jim was pumping at least a finger or two in and out of her pussy as he was eating her while his other hand had a grip on one of her ass cheeks. Her movements were getting faster and faster, not unlike Donna's bouncing up and down on my rod. Finally, Diana let out a cry and dropped forward onto all fours while Jim continued to lick her through her orgasm. Donna and I were the last ones left, and I had a feeling she was closer than I was. While Donna continued to get louder and faster, I watched as Diana swung her leg over Jim and Jim slid up the bed. They were both lying there watching us as Donna got closer and closer to cumming.

Not unlike Diana, as Donna's orgasm approached, her pussy was completely engorged and flooded with slick juices. Even through the condom, her pussy felt better and better until suddenly she let out a cry and shuddered. As I felt the tremors within her hot pussy, I pumped just a couple more times and started shooting my load into the condom. Donna settled back onto my lap, my shrinking cock still buried inside her. As we caught our breath, Diana got up and headed to the bathroom to take her shower. Donna gingerly started to rise off my lap, my cock slipping free and flopping against my leg. She turned, still on her knees and slipped the condom off me, intending to take it to the bathroom to flush. Before she got up, I pulled her toward me and brought my lips to hers. She opened her mouth to admit my tongue and I did likewise and we made out for a minute or two.

She got up and went to the bathroom, jumping in the shower as soon as Diana was done. Jim had already pulled on some shorts and was heading onto the balcony with a couple of beers, so I pulled on my shorts and followed him. As the girls got ready for another night out, Jim and I celebrated an already outstanding weekend. We threw out a few ideas about the night ahead, such as tag team sex and any potential to get the girls involved with each other, but mainly we knew we'd be content with whatever went down. Finishing our beers, we went inside to get ready for the night ourselves.

12