Season of Firsts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

"Good morning," she said quietly, as if speaking louder would profane the moment.

Perhaps because she had spoken so quietly, I realized that I could only barely hear the wind outside. "It's almost quiet outside," I noted.

"Yes," she acknowledged, her fingers curling to scratch my chest.

Between Megumi's gentle scratching and the relief that the blizzard was winding down, I turned toward my companion and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close, and she responded in kind.

*****

The air was indeed cooler, and after yet another meager breakfast, we returned to my bed. The battery-powered radio was on, a jazz station playing slow, soft music, providing a romantic background as I resumed my touching and exploration of this beautiful exotic student.

My touches mostly lingered upon her chest. It was the first time I had ever touched a breast, and I was rather fascinated by the twin swells beneath the Hello Kitty image. For a long time, I had secretly admired breasts – their shapes, their curves, their mesmerizing motions...

"You have good touch," Megumi whispered, her fingers playing with my hair. From the expression in her partially-open eyes, she truly meant it, was definitely enjoying my novice attempt at pleasing a woman.

I liked how her nipples hardened and stood up upon her breasts, rolling against my fingertips and my palm as my hand continued to move across her chest, never lingering in any one place. As her hardened buds received more and more attention, soft, sweet sounds began to emerge from Megumi's slightly-parted lips, her accent becoming even more prominent. Pinching her nipples through the t-shirt made her vocalizations sharper, more endearing. And when I pinched and pulled at the same time, she clutched me with one arm, shuddering against me, crying out softly to announce her enjoyment of my treatment of her body, of her.

When I at last stopped focusing on her chest, I simply held her... and realized that I had been and was gently rubbing my solid erection against her thigh. Yet I found that, despite a slight embarrassment at recognizing what I was doing against her, I could not stop. I felt the telltale moisture seeping from the tip, and wondered if she could feel or at least sense it.

We simply held each other close as my hips moved of their own accord, my erection sliding between us. To my surprise, Megumi kissed my cheek. Clearly, she was not shocked that I was rubbing myself against her. On some level, she seemed to enjoy it.

It felt good to rub myself against her. I began to wish that we were fully nude under the covers, skin-to-skin as I rubbed myself against her, spreading my natural lubrication upon her thigh. Yet I knew that skin-to-skin contact could be dangerous, for I was definitely not yet ready to become a father.

Eventually, however, I was able to stop my illicit action, but my body felt abuzz, more alive than ever before. An unexpected euphoria surged through me, pulsing in each cell of my being.

Slowly, everything not directly associated with Megumi permeated my senses, came back into existence, and I found myself being thrust back into reality: the reality of the winter storm, the reality of the lack of electricity, the reality of the isolation.

...the reality of having a beautiful foreign babe in my arms, kissing my forehead.

It was indeed a mixed bag overall, for while I definitely disliked the fact that the dorm was effectively cut off from the rest of the world, the isolation had brought two lonely souls together in a very good way.

*****

By mid-afternoon, the wind had finally stopped howling. The temperature in the dorm room was definitely cooler than when we had awoken that morning. I watched from the bed as Megumi went to the window, scraping away the frost to try to see outside, trying to ignore her shivering body.

"You're cold," I noted aloud. "At least put on a sweatshirt or wrap the Snoopy blanket around yourself."

She stood at the window still, visibly shaking from the cold, a cold made all the more intense after having spent such a long time in the warm bed with me. Shaking my head, I got out of bed, grabbed one of the blankets, and went to her, standing behind her and wrapping it around her.

Still, Megumi looked outside, clearly unable to fathom the fact that she was seeing so much snow at once. I dared not look outside the window, instead retreating to the warmth of the bed.

In time, Megumi returned to the bed, returned to me. She was definitely cold, but I somehow managed to hold her to me nonetheless, to warm her faster. She shivered against me for several minutes before her body began to relax in my arms.

I felt it: a compulsion, a need, a requirement.

I kissed her.

It was a rather brief touching of the lips, but a kiss nonetheless. That one act sent a surge of electricity coursing through my body from lips to growing erection. Even as my head was moving away from her face, she grasped my cheeks and pulled my face back toward her.

We kissed again, my first-ever true kiss: a lingering kiss during which we shared a great connection, a secure bond of need and desire. Megumi pressed herself against me, and my arms tightened around her in response. A soft, gentle sound escaped her throat, and I could feel her acquiescing, surrendering herself to the moment, to me.

Slowly, we rolled as one so that I was upon her, pressing her into the thin mattress. My fingers in her hair, I continued to kiss her, becoming lost in the moment, in her. My erection was a hard, undeniable presence between us, yet she did not seem to mind, and I was too heady with our growing passion to be embarrassed.

Megumi's hands clutched my lower cheeks, squeezing me, kneading me, her legs spreading for me. Between a long-forgotten human anatomy section of a high school biology course and the few porn clips I had seen online, I had a very basic knowledge of female anatomy, and figured that with the parting of her legs, my erection was in perfect alignment with her clitoris, for she began to whimper more often into my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed her soft sounds of happiness.

I realized that I was rubbing against her, but again was too heady to be embarrassed by my actions. The beautiful young Asian was soon helping me move upon her, her own body writhing underneath me as my pleasure mounted.

Our lips separated at last, and I buried my face into the side of her neck. I was breathing harder and harder – at first, I thought it was because I had been kissing Megumi for so long, but quickly realized that it was my body's reaction to the way we moved together, and the pleasure that movement was generating within me.

I wanted to be inside her. I had dreamt for several years of making love to someone, but I truly wanted to be inside Megumi specifically, and not just because she was the one I was with at the moment. There was indeed a connection, a bond linking us.

The pleasure was mounting within me, and I groaned softly from what was quickly becoming a primal need. With her sexy, exotic voice, she whispered something in Japanese between her soft squeals, yet although I could not understand her words, from her tone, it sounded like encouragement.

A hand had somehow found its way to her chest, and I latched onto a breast, almost using it as leverage to move better and faster against her body. She kissed my cheek, then somehow, of their own accord, my lips sought hers, finding them and latching on as I groaned into her mouth, my other hand still in her hair.

Time suddenly seemed to advance at a snail's pace. I could feel a strange, warm surge creping up the length of my hardness. Slowly, my head whipped back, our lips disconnecting, yet my mouth open wide. All was dark, for my eyes were clamped shut. I was keenly aware of the breast beneath my hand, the other breast pressing into my chest, each swell adorned with a hardened nipple. My fingers and my toes curled of their own accord, my hands closing tightly upon t-shirt and hair. The blood within me felt as if it was reaching its boiling point. My heart felt as if it would burst from beating so fast and so hard.

Then my world exploded as I felt volley after volley of warmth erupt from me. My own voice sounded distant as my heartbeat seemed to thunder within my ears. I felt Megumi beneath me and heard her voice ringing out in a signal of pain as her own hands clutched me ever more fiercely, her fingernails boring through the meager clothing into my tender skin.

As the adrenaline began to subside, as the euphoria began to fade, I slowly realized the I had just made quite a mess between us. Yet Megumi's arms simply stroked my back through the t-shirt, her lips pressed against my forehead. I clutched her shoulder, my other hand still tight in her hair as she allowed me to calm at my own pace upon her.

I had not expected to feel so hot during the blizzard, yet I did not feel as if I was overheating. Even stranger, I wanted to feel even hotter, but instinctively knew that it was not immediately possible.

In time, I slowly rose up on my arms, gazing fondly upon the beautiful young woman beneath me. The trail of a tear was clearly visible cascading down Megumi's cheek, and I suddenly remembered her beautiful cry of pain.

"Oh, no!" I exclaimed. "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

She shook her head. "Okay," she whispered. "I like it. You pull my hair very good."

I looked at her quizzically before truly understanding what she had said.

"Your mess also feels good and warm."

I blushed, hard, trying to roll off her, but Megumi's arms tightened around me, trapping me to her.

"I like it."

From the expression in her eyes, she was indeed speaking the truth, which helped to lessen my embarrassment.

...but only a little.

*****

By sunset, the snowstorm itself had truly ended. However, our isolation persisted.

On one hand, it was disconcerting to be separated from the rest of the world, even though I was in familiar surroundings. On the other hand, the isolation was to my advantage, for I was definitely not alone, and the one person with me through the ordeal was both very likable and clearly liked me.

We had finally gotten dressed, taking our crackers and granola bars and warm Sprite with us as we roamed the building wearing our winter coats. The hallways were indeed darkening quickly, for the electricity was still not functioning. I had a flashlight, extra batteries, a few candles, and a lighter in various pockets, so that when we needed to, we would be able to see in the darkness.

The lower floors were noticeably cooler, but survivable. Returning to the main lounge, all was quiet, the absence of a howling wind music to my ears. However, the snow drift completely covered all the west-facing windows, so we could not see outside at all in that direction.

I remembered the evening – seemingly only a few heartbeats ago – watching Megumi sleep, the first naughty thoughts about her filling my head. As she sat on the same sofa finishing her drink in the near-total darkness, I gazed upon her again, and again I saw an exotic angel before me.

"When do you think will they come for us?" Megumi asked quietly. The concern in her voice was unmistakable.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "It really depends on just how bad it is out there. I assume there are hundreds of trees and telephone poles all over the roads, plus all the snow to be cleared away. Most likely, Campus Security had people posted in their small station throughout the storm, and if nothing else, they're probably working with the maintenance crew to get to us now that the storm is over. Because of the snow drifts, I'd think they would try to use either the north-side or south-side doors to get in, and then it would simply be a matter of finding us in the building. If nothing else, I'm sure they know what rooms we were assigned, so they'd probably look for us there first."

Megumi nodded her understanding, but I could just barely see her. Reaching into my pocket, I brought out a candle and the lighter, and leaned forward to pull the ashtray on the coffee table toward me, planning to use it as a base for the candle.

"We could go out," she suggested, "try to find them."

"Go out? Now? Not a good idea," I responded as I lit the candle, adding a little more light to the immediate area. "It's much warmer in here than it is out there, and with all the debris scattered around and as tall as the snow itself is even without the drifts, we're much better off here. Besides, where would we go? We're at the edge of campus, and the Security station is on the other side. That's a long way to trudge at night in conditions like this."

Megumi stood and went to the near window, looking east. The snow was tall, probably about as tall as Megumi, but because of the slope of the hill, the ground level on the immediate east side of the building was actually about five feet lower than the floor.

Megumi sighed sadly, and I wondered what was going through her mind. I wanted to go to her, to take her in my arms and comfort her, but we had spent so much time together already that day that she almost certainly needed some time alone, even if "alone" was not very far from me.

"I wish to see sister," she said softly, and I was not certain if she was talking to me or to herself.

I leaned back in the chair, simply watching her.

In time, Megumi returned to me, sitting in my lap. My arms instantly wrapped around her waist as she leaned against me, her forehead resting against mine. "Do you have the battery for the laptop?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Felicia keeps a five-hour battery in it all the time. Why do you ask?"

"Because that is how I can see sister."

"OK."

Megumi hugged me. "Arigatou."

I did not need to know Japanese to understand what she had just said, nor the sincerity with which it had been said.

*****

Megumi introduced me to the VCD, a disc format which had never truly taken off in America like it had in Japan. I was therefore really surprised that the laptop could handle it.

Megumi had two VCDs with her, with her sister participating in each one. The first disc was a very lengthy, uncut sex scene. I watched, enthralled and aroused, as her sister was slowly fondled and stripped from her regular street clothes by a pair of Japanese guys, then they dressed her as a stereotypical French maid... without any underwear. She then proceeded to undress one of them before taking his small erection into her mouth, and in the background, the second guy undressed himself before kneeling behind her, lifting the skirt of her maid uniform, and forcing himself inside her. Together, the two guys made use of her as she squealed and spat out screeching statements in Japanese, rarely ever opening her eyes until, at last, her voice reached the peak of a crescendo, wailing loud and long as one guy unleashed a long stream of white onto her face and into her hair even as the second guy continued to have sex with her, pounding her harder and harder until he clutched her with a vice grip, clearly unleashing his seed into her. Then the guys unceremoniously left her in a heap upon the floor as she tried in vain to regain her dignity and breath, the camera zooming in on the white oozing from within her body.

"Oh my goodness..." I breathed when the long scene had finally ended. I was sitting in my chair, Megumi upon my lap, each of us still in our winter clothing, avidly watching the screen of the laptop. The scene ended and another scene started, but she leaned forward to turn off the playback program.

"That is my sister, 'illegitimate' actress," Megumi confirmed. "She will become more popular."

My state of arousal was extremely evident, yet Megumi leaned back against me as if nothing was amiss. Through the coat, I caressed her stomach, happy to be holding her, yet my mind's eye was still filled with the vision of her sister being used.

"That was very..." I had to search for the appropriate word. "Different."

I sensed Megumi's surprise even before she asked her question. "You do not watch porn?"

"I've only seen a few clips from the Internet," I answered her softly. "I don't own any. I've never even thought about buying any."

"You are guy, yet you do not watch porn? You are naïve!"

She definitely had a point. I was indeed rather naïve overall, at least in relation to anything sexual.

I simply shrugged, for there was really no point in trying to deny the undeniable. "I know I haven't talked about myself much, but you know the basics about my life in the orphanage, about how us guys were almost always separated from the girls, about the near-complete lack of technology and the old and poor condition of the computers we did have available to us. There was never any opportunity to really learn about such things."

We lapsed into silence. As the vision of Megumi's sister began to fade, so did my erection, no longer so prominent between us. Yet there was still a stirring within me, within my soul, and I found my arms of their own accord tightening around the beautiful angel upon my lap.

"We watch the other film of my sister tomorrow?" Megumi asked, a soft, pleasant plea.

"That sounds like a good idea," I confirmed. She placed her small hands over mine, the cold of her exposed skin warming my heart.

*****

Thursday morning, I awoke to a kiss, my lips already moving against the warm mouth even before I had truly regained consciousness, before I had opened my eyes to the dim light of day.

"It is still just us," Megumi whispered.

"Then why are you whispering?" I asked just as quietly.

She giggled, a sweet, melodic sound made all the more enticing by her foreign accent.

It was indeed cooler yet in the dorm room, cold enough that I could just faintly see my breath in the air. Yet, somehow, I had a feeling that this would be the end of the cold nights for us. I said as much to my companion, and a new glimmer appeared in her eyes.

In fact, the last cold night was indeed behind us, for mid-morning, I heard something I had not anticipated: an engine. Looking out from the window of my dorm room, I saw a big yellow snow truck slowly making its way up the hill, pushing the snow aside and laying down salt in its wake. Before I could say anything, Megumi was at my side, looking out the window with glee, giddy from such a simple sight.

Shortly after lunchtime, I heard another engine, this one louder. Instead of following the road, it was a college pick-up truck with a snow plow mounted on its front, clearing a path from the cleared street toward the building. Either the driver did not know or did not care that there was no sidewalk where he was plowing, but all that mattered to me was that he was approaching the building, with several people standing in the cleared street with shovels, ready to move in to dig the final few feet to whichever door would be closest.

"Let's pack," I said, going to the closet to find my suitcase. "I highly doubt they'll want us staying here with the damage they'll need to repair in the building."

As I packed, I kept going to the window to monitor the progress of our rescuers. It was soon apparent that they were planning to bring us out through the north-side door of the building, which meant crossing across the back side, passing by my window.

"I'd better let them know we're okay," I thought aloud.

"Can you open window?" Megumi asked. "It may be frozen closed."

She had a point, and it was difficult to open the window, but I finally was able to get it to budge, and a little more "elbow grease" allowed me to slide it fully up.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers