Seasons

Story Info
Fucking around in New England.
6.7k words
4.51
39.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early June

There's a big party at your colleague's house on Martha's Vineyard. You and your wife are staying in a near by inn. The two of you enter wearing your khaki best, bearing a bucket of clams you pried form the sand that morning. You present it to the host who laughs, gratefully accepts your gift and introduces you to his cousin, in for the weekend - Me, dressed 100% LA in a mini skirt, heels and a very too small bikini top. That top just barely covers my areolas – that's about all it's good for. We recognize each other, you and I. I cast you a smirky sideways glance as I take your clam bucket from my cousin and nod a polite hello to your wife. I take the bucket to the kitchen - guess I'm shucking clams tonight - . Your wife notices that you're flushed and asks if you're ok. You dismiss her concern. My cousin shows you in and offers you a drink. You and your wife both request gin & tonic but I come in with one for her and a dry martini for you. She looks at me funny - like how did I know your other favorite drink?

"He just looked like he needed one," I say, laughing, then I wink and go back to the kitchen.

You're flustered, already getting kind of hard from seeing me in that outfit. Your wife takes a mental note and asks my cousin where I went to school - turns out she and I were at Wellesley at the same time – she knows who I am - not a lot of black women at Wellesley. You groan and sit down. Lucky for you, she found someone she knew from Choat and leaves you alone.

You down your drink and breathe a sigh of relief. Now it's time for you to find me - and you do, in the kitchen chasing the last lobster across the room and into the pot. I'm bent over and my tits are bulging out of my bikini top, jiggling as I go, my ass is in the air and you see that I'm wearing nothing underneath that little skirt. My naked, freshly Brazilian waxed pussy winks at you. You're unraveled. What if Janice catches you in here at all?

You decide to help me chase the lobster, there's an excuse: damsel in distress. So, you get on all 4's and crawl around the kitchen with me. Finally, you catch it. Your hand is on the lobster and I'm hovered over you with my tits swaying in your face, close to your face, you can smell me, sunscreen, sweat & seafood - New England summer. You can't hide what's happening in your shorts. Hmm, tented madras...

"Nice to see you," you say, awkward, flushed, panting a bit.

Taking the lobster, I lean forward, whispering, "nice to see you too" into your ear. I stand, you're still on the floor. You can see right up my little skirt, see my pussy. You salivate. I step forward, spreading my legs and standing right over you. I toss the unfortunate crustacean into the pot and stand still so that your head is under my skirt. You look up, breathe in the scent of my readiness, reach with your hand toward my clit and touch it lightly - you can't help yourself. You tell me it's pretty. You stroke it, fascinated, watching it moisten. Then you slip in a finger - you're surprised at how tight it is - so tight! You work in another one and rise to your knees. You move your fingers around inside me as best you can as my twat clenches your digits to near immobility. With your eager tongue, you lick my clit, tasting me - it feels very good. You feel me slicken around your fingers, under your tongue. You suck my puffy clit 'till it stands out from my folds, you lick it, suck it, pull it with your teeth, then release it and tell me how pretty it is, then you lick and suck some mere. Oh My!. Your tongue is fiery and fast, soft and dare I say, eloquent in my labia.

Keeping your 2 fingers inside me, you stand up , sliding you free hand up my body along my bare flat belly, to my heavy breasts. You kneed one and slide it free from the top. You set to sucking it, teasing my stiff nipple with your tongue. Mmmm, God! You move your fingers in and out of my wetness, pinch my clit. Then you release the other boob, feel the weight, suck on that, harder, Harder! Yes. I feel it with my clit. It's like they're the same thing. oh! oh! mmm oh! My legs are shaking. You pause, watching me tremble under your hands, then you kiss me, long and slow, tongues twisting while you're fucking me with you hand. I've melted entirely. You back me up into the kitchen table where You sit me at the prefect height for your cock. I unbutton your shorts and look into your eyes.

"Nice to see you," I say pulling out your glorious dick. It looks fantastic, so big and full and throbbing and pointing right at me ready to go. You enter me, finally. I'm so wet and tight you shiver form the sensation of my walls pressing around you. Oh god! You feel so good. Your cock may be the single greatest physical sensation I've ever experienced. I stifle a loud moan. Wow! We move rhythmically with each other, my legs around your waist, hips grinding together, dancing. Wow. You can't stand it any longer and you lay me back on the table, throw my legs up around your neck and just fuck me hard. I like it. I demand more.

Maybe it's the thought of being discovered by your wife, my cousin and 50 colleagues, I don't know, but you are doing me raw and I'm trying not to scream from the thrill. The table is creaking beneath us as you drive your cock into my slick little hole. All I want is more. You cum hot and hard inside me. I scream and fall off the table, drippy with your love goo. Woo! You wipe me up and we get ourselves together just as your wife comes in to see what the noise is and if anyone's hurt. You tell her about the lobster and she leaves the room in disbelief. You tell me that you have to be careful...

It's well after midnight now. I'm sitting on a blanket on my cousin's private piece of beach. I'm wearing a little, thin, white sundress, nothing more. The air is a little chilly, the island, quiet and I'm wondering where you are. It's dark and you can see a figure in white passing back and forth, breeze rippling the dress. You know it's me. You've got a bottle of Pino Noir (which we've been drinking long before the movie Sideways!) 2 glasses, strawberries & whipped cream in a plastic grocery bag. It rustles in the wind but it sounds no different than the grasses and reeds blowing. I can't see. I hear a slight clink when you set bag on the blanket. Before I can react to the sound you've embraced me around my waist from behind. You've picked me up, spun me around and lustfully lain me down on the blanket, covering me with your body. You kiss me passionately. I'm already lost.

We're secluded so no one can barge in. The sexual tension built up from the day flows through you and into your kisses. You've got me hot, wet and ready just from the kissing! Oh, you're so good! You're so over come with your new found freedom and my nakedness, that you forget the refreshments you brought and run your hand up my soft supple leg right to my hairless pussy - you feel me ready - you cant believe it and you kiss me more to increase it. And then we, oh! You can't stand it, you have to slide a finger in, I clench it , you can't believe that I'm still so tight after all the sex we've had today. You shudder with excitement. Our tongues dance. I suck your tongue into my mouth like it's your dick. You feel it in your pants, I feel it on my thigh - oh my! You're delicious!

You reach into the bag and pull out a strawberry. You run it along my lips but pull it away when I try to bite it. You're teasing my mouth with it. You put it in your mouth and keep teasing me with the end of it - You're getting me so hot!. You still have a finger inside me and you can feel my slick inner walls close in on it, you move it in and out, teasing me in 2 ways and I'm going crazy! Finally, you hold the berry still and let me eat it from your mouth, we both kind of eat it at the same time – so sensuous! God, I want you! You take your finger out of my pussy, I spread my legs as if I'm asking for you to put it back. I moan in need.

You open the bottle of wine and slide my dress up to expose my tits and stomach, you pause for a moment to admire them in the moon light. You give each of my very erect nipples a playful pinch - mmm! - you pull a little - another tease. Please, pull it harder...oooh! I want you to do something to make me cum - I'm so turned on! You kneed my tits some watching them wobble under the moon. "Beautiful" you whisper, mashing them around with your hands. I'm swooning, wanting more. Forgetting what else you planed to do, you go right ahead and suck the left one so hard I feel it in my clit, I cry out again, you bite and nibble some, blow, while you're squeezing the other one - hard. Oh, God, I want to cum! Make me cum, baby, please!!

You stop and you pick up another strawberry - it's huge - you tease my pussy lips with it, whistling. I open my pussy as wide as I can - at this point I'll take anything in there. You hold me open just a bit and insert the strawberry so that the green to is sticking out a bit. You've plugged my hole with the berry.

"No matter what happens," you whisper," don't squish it."

So now I've got to concentrate on not crushing this berry in my vice-like cooch, and you go back to sucking and teasing my nipples - oh god! You take another berry and run it up and down my clit whispering, "prefect, perfect," you lay one berry on each nipple and tell me not to let them fall off, all the while stroking my clit with the berry. Then, you take the open bottle of wine and pour it into the dip of my belly and you drink it off using your tongue like a feather to teasing my skin even more, I'm crying out loudly. It's a good thing we're not near any one. Then you kiss me again, on the mouth, still running the berry on my clit - I may explode! I'm screaming. You feel so good!

You take the wine and pour it over my pussy. You watch it trickle down into all of my creases and crevices. You lick around the inserted berry, tasting wine mixed with pussy - you wonder why they don't sell this as a cocktail in the trendy bars! mmm! Pussy Wine Berry Cocktail. You feel so very, very good, and you are loving the taste of me as you eat the berry out my hole, filling you face with berry juice and girl-cum. You love it. You're fucking me with your tongue - oh it's so, it's so good, so good! mmm! But I can't move too much because I have to keep those cool berries on my wavering tits - oh I want more! Then you comeback up, eat the berries of my tits while sucking each nipple in the process, I'm positively shaking. You kiss me again, I'm cumming now, my legs are flailing everywhere. I'm gasping for air.

You are so totally turned on, but you have one more trick. Kneeling over me, you pull out your giant, hard, throbbing, beautiful cock, cover it with whipped cream and place 3 small berries on it .

"Have at it," you say.

Oh my! this is my 1st experience with food and sex and I'm not sure what to make of it. You look fantastic. Shirt off, muscles glinting in the moonlight - oy! - I sit up, and with little pecks of my lips and tiny flicks of my tongue, I slowly remove the whipped cream from your cock. I reach underneath and massage you behind your balls - oh, yeah – You're enjoying it. You run your fingers through my hair whispering, "yeah...babe...mmmm". I find the tip of your penis through the whipped topping and I suck on it gently - as if I'm tentative. I take the 1st berry with my mouth and mush it around so that when I get more of you in my mouth you can feel the berry juice swirling around. You like this. I do it with each one - not swallowing the pulp and juice so that you can have the feeling on your dick. I have your whole shaft in my mouth and I'm going a little stronger - oh, you're shaking! I suck harder. You yank it out of my mouth, bend down and kiss me hard.

"Oh God! Please fuck me!" I cry.

You do, you put your dick right inside me I'm so wet and tight you can't believe it. You're banging me really hard and I demand more – harder. You flip me around so you can see yourself going in and out of me. You're turned on even more as you look at my pretty round ass and your cock going in and out of my tight, little cunny. You reach around and rub my clit fast and hard I'm absolutely screaming at this point - please don't stop! You take another hand and grab one of my flopping tits, you pinch and squeeze and twist. I can't get enough of you -you can't believe that I can possibly be getting wetter but I am - you turn me on so so much - I'm crying, it feels so good. I reach around and get you in that underneath spot and you cant hold on any longer. You cum hard, in hot pulsing spurts. You cum for a long time, I cum with you, we're both screaming in ecstasy. Ohh! You feel oh my oh go- oh you shit oh fuck oh oh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGG nnnnnnnnnnnth aaaaaaaplaaaaaK! and I fall to the ground and you collapse on top of me until sunrise...

August

It's a hot summer evening and we meet at a nearly empty restaurant by the Harbor. You're already there at an outside table with your laptop and product info and I walk up to you in my thin breezy, white cotton sundress. You have on a tight logo t-shirt and thin linen pants. You look fantastic under the moon. There's a box at your feet. I lean in to kiss you hello and you pull me onto your lap so that I'm straddling your leg. You kiss me long and deep and hard like you haven't seen me in a hundred years. You pass your hands allover me feeling that I have NOTHING on underneath.

You put you lips on one of my nipples through the fabric, slide your hand up my thigh and touch me – yes, there I am, slick and ready. You pull your face out my chest to see how you made my nipples stand erect in the now damp fabric. You flick a nip with your tongue while you rub my clit with your thumb. I swoon arching backwards. You're squeezing my breasts around your face, rolling them around in the rough fabric, sucking me through my dress. You then run your hand down the length of my torso, then slip a finger inside me, the way you like to do, on a delicate, exploratory mission. Oh, you feel good!

With your free hand on my back you guide me forward so we can kiss again, less urgently this time slow and deep and sensuous like we have all the time in the world and this is all we have to do. You remove your finger from inside me and bring both hands to my breasts which you kneed rolling the nipples between your fingers. I can feel on my leg how hard you are. Then you stop, kiss me briefly.

"Hello" you say smiling into my eyes.

"Hello back" I whisper.

You guide me off of your lap, pick up the package in one hand and take my hand in the other.

"What about dinner?" I ask.

You say nothing. We walk briskly for a bit then we board a boat. A mid sized sail boat. We sit on the deck and you open the package. You've got champagne and sandwiches and berries. You pop the cork and set up the food. How nice! All at the company's expense! We eat a bit and talk shop, but not for long. The champagne gets to my head very quickly and I fall into a fit of giggles. You kiss me to stop it, and I spill my drink on your lovely linen pants.

Aw. I lay down on the boat and unzip your fly with my teeth. Yeah, you've been hard for a while. Seeing your bulge excites me, and I reach in with both hands a scoop it out. God! what a good looking' thing that is! I've got your cock and balls hanging out of your pants and boxers, waving in the summer moonlight and I'm laying flat on the boat with my head over your entire manly apparatus. I can't hold out much any longer, so I open my mouth, and sllllooooowwwwwly slide it down your cock, my tongue flat against the sensitive underside.

You sigh and lean back as I come up and run the tip of my tongue around the edges of the head, slowly, lightly, almost tickling you in the humid night. I lightly kiss the tip, sucking just the very end before running my tongue around the edge again. I prop my self on an elbow so that I can cup your balls the way you like, as I do this slow light dick licking....

Then, I take the whole thing in my mouth as I cup your balls, easily going up and down on your shaft in light rhythm, you feel the back of my throat and it closes on the head like my pussy does when I'm cumming – You moan, run your hands down my back squeezing my ass, hiking up my dress so you can see my ass under the moon. I feel you get thicker in my mouth. I bob my head up and down more vigorously on your dick as I reach round and touch your underneath part.. You shake. I feel your cock expand more, you caress my cheek and guide me off, but my hand still strokes you at the under part. You don't want to come just yet but you like my hand there. You bend down and kiss me, sliding your hand down the top of my dress and feel my heavy, buoyant breasts. You sit me up. I let go of you as you tug at my dress whispering,

"Loose this."

I unzip the dress and wiggle myself out so that I'm there on my knees, in front of you, naked in the moonlight on a boat deck in the harbor mere feet from the restaurant of our rendez vous. You get yourself out of your pants and t-shirt and I see all of you on your knees, dick out, erect in the moonlight on the boat deck. We stare at each other a while, amazed by our boldness. You move forward and kiss me again, running your hands all over me, I do the same to you.

I lay back and you press my tits together, mash them around with palm of your hands, roughly, admiringly. You straddle my body above my waist and lay your saliva-slick cock between my mounds, press them around you, looking me in the eyes to see if it's ok , twist my nipples. I sigh, and nod, raising my head to watch you as you rock yourself back and forth. Your hot shaft slides in and out between them, peaking out at the top near my chin, then disappearing. You're breathing heavily now driving yourself, happily covered in titflesh. I stick my tongue out to lick your cockhead as it appears. I know you love it. You go faster when you feel my mouth. I take hold of my breasts myself so that you can move faster. I hold them tightly around you, squeezing my nipples hard between my fingers, sucking you into my mouth as you go. Your balls shrink up, cock thickens, you're ready, you can't help it , faster, faster, faster, faster, then – AAAAGGGGHHH! You blow your wad in my mouth on my face and allover my jostling tits. You open your eyes, gaze upon me, and kiss my cum-filled lips, thankful. I smile, lick, your jiz from my chin and massage it into my breasts.

"Beautiful," you whisper, and kiss me again.

You have me sit back on my elbows, legs spread in front of you so you can see that tight pussy of mine you like so much. You admire it touch it tenderly with your fingers then you lay down on the deck of the boat and lick me. Starting from the bottom and going to the top with your tongue that you flick around my swollen clit. You get it between your lips and suck. I gasp, swooning. You reach up and grab my breast, pinching and pulling a nipple as you suck me, so hard, as if you're trying to fit the entire thing into you mouth -holy shit! I want to scream! I love this. It's like they're connected and more intense. Oh my god! You're licking me again, flicking my clit again with your tongue, you taste my wetness, lick it up running, tongue allover my pussy. I'm writhing, making the boat bob in the water. You slide your hands up and down my things and you pull your head back to look at my glistening wet pussy in the moonlight. You notice the boat rocking and smile at me. We have a good laugh before you put your head back between my thighs – oh my god!. You come you for air, whispering,

"I HAVE to be inside you."

I nod, unable to speak and you sit down cross legged on the deck of this boat we're on. I crawl over and sit on your lap facing you. You kiss me again, I can feel your dick looking for the right place to go you suck on one of my tits and I rock my hips to catch your dick with my pussy, they finally find each other and you easily slide inside me, gently at first - oh! you feel good! you're bigger than usual. You're stretching my tight little pussy today. Oh god! you feel so right inside me, I've been aching for this all day!

12