Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull me closer, my legs wrapped around your back completely. You move your arms so that my legs are around your neck and your hands are supporting my back. My hands are flat on the deck as I push to get as much of you in me as I can I'm squeezing my pussy muscles tight around your cock like it precious. Oh my goodness! We sit like that moving some, letting the boat do most of the work.

Then, I start to shake and cry. You feel so amazing inside me, such wild jolts of effervescent energy rattle though me from your immobile organ, that I'm cumming already. You feel my wetness increase as my pussy starts grabbing at the head of your dick. You can't take it any more and in one crazy weird move, you flip me around to your favorite doggie style, without your dick falling out of me. Once I'm on hands and knees, you, so turned on that your shaking, pound me hard. I love it and push back to get more of you every time you reach over and rub my clit to make me even hotter and you're slamming me so hard, we both want so badly to cry out. I breathing your name to concentrate until, finally you cry out:

"I love this pussy!"

As your banging me and the boat is rocking, water is getting on the deck. Part of our picnic has rolled off into the harbor. Oh my god!. I touch your cock as you go in and out of me, this turns me on so much and your are having a grand old time with your now giant dick slamming in and out an in and out of my tight little slit on the deck of a boat in the moonlight - whoo!

I start to cum hard and I am crying out I can't help it any more. It's just too much, and my legs are shaking and my tits are slapping on the deck and you're fucking the hell out of me talking dirty, loudly calling out how good you feel we're aware of nothing but sensation then finally you start coming too in giant geyser bursts inside me hotter than the weather, you're still fucking me as you watch your cum ooze out of my hole 'cause you're still coming! I'm writhing and shaking and crying and hollering and then you stop and I convulse 2 more times and you collapse on top of me as you shrink inside me then you roll off. In the distance, by the restaurant, we hear applause...

Late September

The crisp, autumnal air has made us randy indeed. It's a fabulous weekend to pick apples. We arrive at the apple place and crunch through leaves to the orchard - oh what a lovely Indian summer day! I climb a tree and start throwing apples at you to catch in the bag. I'm wearing a light, swishy skirt with absolutely nothing underneath my thin top is not quite warm enough for this crisp day and you see my gumdrop nipples poking though in the cool air. Swinging from the branches laughing and I toss apples at you. You look up at me, as you catch apples and glimpses up my skirt, laughing too. I jump out of that tree and climb another - this one's sturdier and you leave your apple bag on the ground to join me.

We're sanding high upon a study branch, you lean me up against the trunk and kiss me hard, hotly in the afternoon sun. I swoon. You slide a hand round my hips and under my skirt, holding my taut thigh in your hand, you look me in the eyes. We breathe together. I know what you want to do and I kiss you back , hard, my tongue probing your mouth on a mission. Carefully, you slip your hand under my knee and raise it to you shoulder - oh yes...I shudder with anticipation. I get my hand to your fly, unzip your pants and pull out your hardening cock. I raise my hips to get it inside me. You wrap my other leg around your waist , get your dick in me real well. I'm holding on to the tree trunk with my arms behind me and my legs around you like human origami. You kiss me again, feeling my wet womanhood tight around your stiff cock.

Carefully, you move your hips as you balance in the tree supporting me. You fuck me up there gently, 6 feet off the ground, shaking fruit from the limbs. It feels good, but we both want more, so I bring my legs down and turn to face the trunk. You raise my skirt caressing my bare ass , smack it once, smile and reinsert your throbbing cock deep - ohh! I bend over to get more of you. My hands are high up on the tree trunk and my ass is out further as I bend over more to feel you deeply - it's not as hard for us to balance this way and you thrust again - soo deep - ohh! that's good. you do it again- OoH! I cry out. you're getting me in all my places! You thrust in and out slowly at first in kind of a stirring motion, hips rolling in circles on my ass that you slap it as you enter - OOH! Yes, baby I want more - you hasten your speed - just a little - Ohh! OOH! that's nice baby, more, more, please, baby, more - you caress my ass, whack it, then start to full on fuck me.

You lean back and support your self with one hand on the branch behind you, get your arm around my waist and start fucking the hell out me, pulling me down onto your cock. The tree is shaking like mad but we hold our ground - Oh, oh , oh , Yess, Baby! Make me cum in a tree! I'm bouncing up and down on you as you fuck me back wildly, almost loosing your footing. I hold your cock tight inside me. Tight like the safety of our perch depends on it, Yeah! ohh! Dam it now. Fuck me harder! whoo! I feel your dick getting bigger. You want to blow. You're on the cusp. I can feel it. Then, before you know what has happened, I jump out of the tree and go running toward a field. you can't believe what just happened. You try to cram you giant stiffy back into your pants but give up.

Putting your shirttail over your unrequited cock, you jump out of the tree to find me in the field. I've laid down in a meadow hidden by long grasses and wilting wild flowers. I see you and laugh. You stand above me with you unfinished cock. I reach up and touch you balls, you stroke yourself. I stop. You kneel down and kiss me, take off my shirt. you watch my breasts in the sun. Pinching my nipples, you know how it turns me on, you kiss me, you kneed my breasts, squeeze them together and slide your giant dick in between them you tease my nipples as you rock your cock between my jiggling breasts it gets closer and closer to my mouth grazing my bottom lip I flick my tongue at the tip a sit brushes by. This excites you. You stiffen. I know how close you are. I'm careful to tease lightly as you fuck my tits I open my mouth and draw you in deep running my tongue along the shaft tickling and teasing, you drop my tits so you can balance over my mouth drawing your self in and out as I suck it. My pussy is feeling so neglected, I have to touch it myself.

You don't notice at first, but my breathing has gotten heavier. I release your cock from my mouth and just lick the tip. You're not sure what's happened , then you see me with my 2 fingers in my cooch. you know how hot and ready I must be, so you slide down my body and watch me a moment. Slowly, you draw my fingers out of me. I'm writhing with need. I need something inside me so badly. I'm begging you. Smiling, you lick the pussy juices from my hand the way I lick your cock, you touch my clit. I shudder with ecstasy hmmm...

"Are you ready baby?" you ask me.

"Yes pleeeease," I say.

You burry your dick inside me and fuck me as hard as I need it, as I demand it. Oh yes baby, thank you! My pussy needs it! Yes, more please, more! I raise my hips to get more of you deeper. You catch me under my ass, wrapping my legs around your neck as you twist my nipples at the same time. I'm howling and writhing with pleasure by now - oh god! please don't ever stop this it's too good! oh so good! I'm crying. You got all my spots. I wrap 2 fingers around the base of your dick so I can feel you slam in and out of me. whoo! I love it , you love it. Your cum I pinch back a little, giving us more time. Mmm o-o-oh. Uh-huh...

I clench you from inside then I stoke under your balls. This sends you over the top. You feel it in the back of your spine, down your toes, you cry out and shudder, cumming inside me in ecstatic jets, I scream for more and you bring it, cumming like an unwieldy fire hose untapped. You hold on to my legs around your neck, standing from the force emitting form your wild penis. Oh yessss! My pussy has held you so very tight this whole time milking forth your might fluids you can't believe how long it's lasting. It's made you high. You finish and need to collapse but my pussy won't let you go just yet as it contracts around your shrinking cock, sending mad waves of bliss though me - aftershocks and I'm flailing and shaking and screaming and your dick retreats finally you must expire in the grass next to me. I spasm a few more times, your hand on my stomach to feel the action and then we lay, curled up in each other's privates, in the sun, the grasses and the afternoon...

After Thanksgiving but before Xmas

We've gone up to Vermont for a weekend and it's been snowing and everything looks like a postcard. We're staying at a little B&B in the middle of nowhere and for some reason we're the only guests. Just through the woods about a mile away form the B&B, is a frozen over pond. We decide to take a walk to check it out. It's cold but not totally freezing.

We find the pond and slide around on it with our boots as if they're skates. We're laughing and everything is frozen and silent. We pretend to be Olympic skaters and are very silly crashing into each other and dancing on the ice. You try to do some wacky maneuver and fall down. You're laying on your back and I glide over to you. Straddling you, smothering you with kisses. We lay there, me on top of you in the middle of this frozen pond kissing for a while. Your mouth is so hot in the cold air, your lips so soft and warm. Our tongues entwine and we forget where we are.

You unzip my parka and lift my sweater. My breasts are simply hanging there above you in the cold. Nipples hard and tight like you've never seen them. You pinch and pull at them roughly. It stings a bit, almost painful. You know this is turning me on. The cold has made them much more sensitive. I lean over so that my breasts are in your face you hold one and suck the other, releasing it from your mouth periodically to watch steam rise off it when exposed to air. I moan audibly. I can feel your hard on through your jeans and in my excitement, I grind on you while you suck and touch my steamy tits in the snowy cold.

We know that we can't fuck where we are 'cause ice & exposed flesh are not going to be fun... We race back to the inn, barely able to contain our own horniness - both so turned on we can hardly keep our hands off each other. Flying into our room, I dive onto the bed. You dive right on top of me, kissing me hungrily our tongues sliding over each other like battling snakes, I can taste my pussy in your mouth but I don't mind - I just want you so much. We grab at each others coats, and zippers, and sweaters, and shirts and pants, and under pants, so that very quickly, we're lost in a cyclone of protective outerwear. We're then both completely naked with our pants around our ankles, and our snow boots still on. We run our hands along and around each others bodies warming each other - so turned on!

I manage to kick off my pants and boots so that I can wrap my legs around you - I want you so much. You touch my clit it's still cold form it's outdoor exposure but huge for your tongue. You pinch it, pull it a little. I moan out loud. I can't help it. You tell me how pretty you think it is and I get wetter hearing it. You unwrap my legs from around you just so that you can see my smooth nakedness one more time before you take your aching 8" and thrust it in side me! I cry out in shock, but oh my god it feels so good!

You want to go slowly, but you can't, you start riding me hard. I call for more. I'm so sweet and smooth and tight that you go crazy, pounding my pussy with my legs spread wide so you can see my clit, and watch yourself go in and out of me, you feel so amazing that I'm screaming and flailing and wanting more. I rub my clit. You like to see me do that. You pinch and pull my nipples and then cry out your self as you feel my juices wash around you. I reach around and touch your underneath spot with my fingers and my clit with the other and you still have hold of my hard-nipped breasts you hold onto them for leverage while you fuck me.

The bed is creaking, headboard is pounding, I'm howling, you let go of my tits, put my legs on your shoulders and drive me harder, you're so deep inside me and you can feel my tight, gushing pussy respond to your every move. I clamp my pussy muscles around your yummy thick 8 incher and you start hollering - goddamn! We're great together! whoo! - You're just about to come when you flip me around so we can do it doggy style - oooH! god that's deep! OOOH My God it soo Good!

You hold my breasts underneath me tightly squeezing my nipples between your fingers. You can see my whole bear pussy in front of you with your dick vigorously sliding and slamming in and out of it, every once in a while, I unconsciously wiggle my backside to get more of you inside me - this movement turns you on more. You're about to cum - after I've cum about 6 times - and you shoot 5 giant bursts inside of me. It's hot and good. I cum again, shaking and screaming and clamped tightly around you shrinking penis. You expire on top of me, sweaty and spent, still inside me, we snooze.

The chamber maid walks in to the room from the place she'd been watching from in the open door. She places fresh towel on the dresser and leaves - not closing the door behind her because apparently, we hadn't closed it when we came in...

12